PDA

View Full Version : Hello Forum!

smackers
04-06-2006, 09:10 PM
:hihi:

Where do I start? Mid-30's, control freak enjoying newly discovered joys with hubby. I've always had an interest in BDSM, as has he, but with one thing and another had never taken it to a stage further in our 5 yrs togther than what I'd consider the usual games...

I would so love to meet others in our area but am scared stiff at their reactions - I can't believe I'm not alone in that respect. I'm a very outgoing, gregarious person but have always felt "ashamed" of my inner thoughts (may I blame my upbringin?!) - even though I know I'm fairly anon on this forum I still feel weird being open about such stuff. Oh well, I've gone and done it now, eh?!

Hubby and I have an excellent relationship and this journey will only make it stronger - I'm a total control freak by day and am only now realising that, although I thought I'd be up for more dom stuff, I'm really enjoying being bottom :D and my relatively quiet hubby is turning out to be a super dooper dom! And I love seeing him in that mode too...

Well, that's me in a leather nutshell - looking forward to becoming more comfortable with the scene and hope this forum will help - would love to hear of others who found the road to discovery scary (in that "scary but god I love it" sort of way)...

And can I also ask - what does living the lifestyle exactly mean - does that mean 24/7 - I have to admit that whilst it's currently confined to sexual activity the thought of taking it that bit further is very, very intriguing indeed.
:bondage:

submissivewife
04-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Hello smackers.....:welcomebo Glad you joined us. There are plenty here who like to share their experiences. I have had an adventurous year in learning the lifestyle. One thing I have learned is that many life the lifestyle differently. Some like to play occasionally and some have the 24/7 TPE lifestyle. I just depends on your desires. Me. I am hoping to live a 24/7 relationship some day.

Hope you enjoy the forums.....

subwife

Tojo
04-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Hi & welcome smackers, thanks for a great intro. Hope you enjoy it here.

Living the lifestyle can mean what you & your partner want it to mean. To me, if you're interested, you're living it. :)

Tojo

smackers
04-06-2006, 11:05 PM
:ty

tojo - you are from my part of the world :wave: - how're things on the west island? :) Not sure about the 24/7 scene, but I certainly want to take it outside the home... :hubba:

subwife - I've read many of your posts - what a long way you've come in such a short time :) - love your style....

Tojo
04-07-2006, 01:27 AM
West island indeed! I bet I know where you're from....

Hey what do you mean you want to take it outside the home? That sounds kind of intriguing.

I agree about the 24/7 scene, all too much for me I'm afraid- just a few hours at at time is enough for me.

Have fun & give us a wave across the sea :wel

Tojo

submissivewife
04-07-2006, 05:26 AM
Thank you smackers...I am glad you enjoyed yourself.