PDA

View Full Version : changing a letter in nick

Hokeye22
04-07-2006, 04:58 AM
could you advise how can I change my nick from hokeye22 to Hokeye22 with out loosing all the prof. and history?
thank you

Rabbit1
04-07-2006, 08:58 AM
could you advise how can I change my nick from hokeye22 to Hokeye22 with out loosing all the prof. and history?
thank you

all you have to do is let me know ---I have already done it for you

Hokeye22
04-07-2006, 04:46 PM
to Rabbit1
Thank you
Hokeye

Ozme52
04-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Sigh... better do likewise for me Rabbit. I'm suddenly getting a lot of questions in chat why I don't capitalize my name.

Make mine a capital O though. LOL

Rabbit1
04-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Sigh... better do likewise for me Rabbit. I'm suddenly getting a lot of questions in chat why I don't capitalize my name.

Make mine a capital O though. LOL

lol---come on now ---where is the fun in a capital O why not a Z or X

just joking --I have a very warped sense of humor ----will do that for you gladly ---anyone else --it might me nice if you PM me your request so I do not miss it .

Ozme52
04-08-2006, 01:47 PM
I just wanted to be clear I didn't want an H like Hokeye... LOL

Thanx for the change though... I just got proposisitoned (again) in the chatroom by a dom who assumed the lowercase 'o' meant I had proclaimed myself submissive. LOL

He was "bunny" hunting. Do you do that too Rabbit? "rolleyes"

Anyway, thanks again.

submissivewife
04-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I'll keep mine with a lower case s if you don't mind. Seems more fitting for me. lol

Rabbit1
04-08-2006, 05:09 PM
I just wanted to be clear I didn't want an H like Hokeye... LOL

Thanx for the change though... I just got proposisitoned (again) in the chatroom by a dom who assumed the lowercase 'o' meant I had proclaimed myself submissive. LOL

He was "bunny" hunting. Do you do that too Rabbit? "rolleyes"

Anyway, thanks again.

No my hunting days are over thank god and I have the sub of my dreams---but I am happy I cleared it up for you ---lol:dontfeedm