PDA

View Full Version : announcing maid nancy

maidnancy4u
04-09-2006, 04:26 AM
Allow me to introduce myself i am as my Mistress/wife has named me maid nancy, she is disabled and so i try my best to be as obedient as i possibly can to her, in the hope of pleasing her far more, Mistress named me this because since we got married she has known about my xdressing and submissive nature, and only last week she said why dont you make it more nice for me by being my maid when at home, use your maids uniform all the time , i of course being the submissive one said yes.

But i am not sure what i should or should not be doing i am very open to any suggestions and hopefully through this forum and the help of superiors and others here i can become the perfect maid to my most wonderful wife whom i adore and worship.

i am open to any help even if this includes tasks in the home as i can not be to far from my Mistress wife because of any help she requires, hope people here can help me one day to be what i want to always be a submissive in every which way and a maid, i thankyou all most kindly for any help.

my thoughts are am i a bit old for this at 47 or not i dont know but i am going to give it a go no matter what, i have many toys to use including masks, plugs, chastity device and clothing also.

Tojo
04-09-2006, 06:12 AM
Welcome maidnancy4u- thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

Too old? No- you're only as old as the one you feel, in my book.

Hope you enjoy it here & learn all you want.

Tojo

submissivewife
04-09-2006, 06:55 AM
i am open to any help even if this includes tasks in the home as i can not be to far from my Mistress wife because of any help she requires, hope people here can help me one day to be what i want to always be a submissive in every which way and a maid, i thankyou all most kindly for any help.

my thoughts are am i a bit old for this at 47 or not i dont know but i am going to give it a go no matter what, i have many toys to use including masks, plugs, chastity device and clothing also.
:welcomebo Maidnancy glad you found the forums. If your interested try signing up at the Academy. There are tasks there you might enjoy learning new tasks and I am sure your wife will appreciate your efforts on learning more. Look around and post any questions you like.

subwife

Aesop
04-09-2006, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the forums maidnancy. Like subwife says the Academy is a good place to find tasks and our knowledge base forum is packed with information. Don't be shy about asking whatever questions you have.:wel

novus56
04-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome maidnancy.