PDA

View Full Version : Hi there :)

Silke
04-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself now that I figured out how to make the forums work. (thank you Rabbit1 for giving me the hint about using a different browser - not sure why this is working but hey, it IS *laughing*) :)

I've registered a little while ago, actually only because it was a requirement of joining the Academy...and then I never logged back in since I've been too busy at the other site. When I was assigned a new task by Aesop that required posting to the library I decided to come here and have a look...

My name is Silke, I'm 31 yrs old and still very new to the lifestyle. So far all of my experiences have been online or over the phone. My first r/l session with my Master will be very soon, though...so, I guess I'll soon find out if my submissive fantasies will hold up outside of the virtual environment. *laughing* still have to make up my mind whether I'm more nervous or excited about this new twist of events.

Looking forward to meet you guys! :wave:

Silke

submissivewife
04-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Hi, Silke....Welcome to the forums. I am still very new to the lifestyle as well. I met my Sir through here and we started out just internet talking. I remember my first meeting with Sir outside the internet relm. I had sooooo much fun. All the nerves were for naught. He had a wonderful way of relaxing me and once we were confortable with each other....WOW! I am just so excited about the next meeting; whenever that will happen.

Again Welcome Silke!

Silke
04-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Nice to meet you, submissivewife...and thank you for sharing! I'm a sucker for success stories right now! ;)

So good to hear your first time was one to remember...

Silke

novus56
04-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi Silke...a pleasure to have you here. A girl who laughs is always pleasant. ::smiles

Ozme52
04-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Nice to meet you, submissivewife...and thank you for sharing! I'm a sucker for success stories right now! ;)

So good to hear your first time was one to remember...

Silke

Now that's sexy!!!

Once upon a time, there was a very very rich self-made man..... :rolleyes:

Aesop
04-09-2006, 07:18 PM
I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself now that I figured out how to make the forums work. (thank you Rabbit1 for giving me the hint about using a different browser - not sure why this is working but hey, it IS *laughing*) :)

I've registered a little while ago, actually only because it was a requirement of joining the Academy...and then I never logged back in since I've been too busy at the other site. When I was assigned a new task by Aesop that required posting to the library I decided to come here and have a look...

My name is Silke, I'm 31 yrs old and still very new to the lifestyle. So far all of my experiences have been online or over the phone. My first r/l session with my Master will be very soon, though...so, I guess I'll soon find out if my submissive fantasies will hold up outside of the virtual environment. *laughing* still have to make up my mind whether I'm more nervous or excited about this new twist of events.

Looking forward to meet you guys! :wave:

Silke

Welcome to this side of the site Silke. Enjoy yourself.:wel

Silke
04-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :)

Silke

PS:...oh and Ozme52 - good to know what makes you hot. ;)

Lina
04-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey Silke:wave: ...I see you found the library...Did the map we make help you find it when Aesop sent you here?

Tojo
04-10-2006, 04:55 AM
Hi & welcome Silke, thanks for telling us about yourself.

Hope you have a jolly good time here, & with your new Master.:)

Tojo

Ozme52
04-10-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :)

Silke

PS:...oh and Ozme52 - good to know what makes you hot. ;)

Yep! That certainly raises the libidic temperature...

...that and everything else!!!

Silke
04-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey Lina :D, always good to see a familiar face!! Yup, the map helped tremendously...*giggles*

naked male slave
04-10-2006, 02:59 PM
hi ever body