PDA

View Full Version : Gags.. How does it really feels?

Najasim
04-10-2006, 05:10 PM
My Dom has bought a gag and wants me to wear it for the first time next time we meet. I'm wondering how it feels and if there is things I should be prepard for? Someone wants to share some experience here?

Najasim

Barton
04-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Gags are a fine thing to use. BUt there are considerations. First off make sure that you can breath properly. The gag should in no way interfere with breathing. When gagged, a sub should never be left alone, at all, ever.
Also make sure that you have a squirt bottle for water so that you can get a drink.

You have not said what kind of gag will be used. There are differences. A common ball gag is perhaps best for starting out and as you get used to it you may wish to try other more restrictive ones.
Play smart, play safe.

Tojo
04-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Gags are wonderful, just start slow, make sure you can breathe OK as Barton says. If you have troubles breathing through your nose it can limit things somewhat.

Just don't expectto wear one too long the first time & never never be left alone.

Depends on the gag too- some are very uncomfortable, one of my girls has one she can only wear for 10 minutes tops.

Be prepared for a most pleasant experience! :)

Tojo

Brosco
04-10-2006, 06:40 PM
gags can be a lot of fun. Understand though, that they don't stop you from making sounds, just that your speech will be difficult/impossible to understand. On the safety side of that, you may not be able to issue a safeword if necessary, so be sure to have a safe-symbol such as a hand signal or something held in your hand that can be dropped.

As already stated, breathing may be a problem if the nose becomes blocked, so for safety I prefer a gag that has a hole thru the middle.

The down side for you is that even with a small gag, the jaw will start to ache in time from the mouth being held open.

Another possible down side for you (but usually an up for the dom), is that after a while you will probably start to drool a little. It becomes another part of your body that is no longer under your control.

Have fun and play safe

Brosco

Najasim
04-11-2006, 01:54 AM
It is a ball, I've seen it but not tried it one yet.
Thanks for the tips :)
No I know a little bit more :)

Barton
04-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Ball gags are not too much of a problem. As long as it is not too large that is.
And the idea of a hand signal for a :safe word" is a very good one.

Ozme52
04-13-2006, 04:42 PM
...unless the hands are tied behind the back and/or mittened.

I've always wondered about the value of a safeword with gagplay. They seem contra-indicated.

submissivewife
04-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Use a bell or a ball. Something you can ring or drop to signal that your limit is reached. (Sir's wonderful advice)

eviana
04-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Last year for Master's birthday I bought us a new gag. Because I have an overbite and a slightly uneven bite as well, I found that the hard gags we had were very uncomfortable to wear for any length of time. What I found at a specialty shop here was a gag made of leather. It is also a type of head gear. The gag itself is leather with a firm but comfortably bitable padded interior. It is about an inch thick, an inch deep and four inches wide. It has straps that buckle under the chin and behind the neck. Two other straps run up from either side of the bit to a D ring that sits just above and between my eyebrows. Another strap goes from that D ring over the top of my head and connects to the straps that buckle behind my neck. There are two other D rings avilable on the gear that can be used for various types of bondage. One is on the front of the gag itself which Master often uses chain and clamps to attach to my nipple piercings. It does discourage me throwing my head back. The other one is located at the very top of my head and he uses that to secure me to a hook on the ceiling with either chain or rope. The gag is comfortable enough that I can wear it for extended periods of time. Of course it does encourage drooling and I have limited speech when wearing it but that doesn't stop Master from expecting me to respond to him when he speaks to me.

When I am wearing the gag if I was to find myself in trouble I have several ways of making him aware depending what position I am restrained in. I have finger movements that I am to use if my hands are free, I can stamp my feet if they are not restricted and despite the gag being in I can make a squealing noise that is different from anything I would normally make. I have never had to use any of those things but they are there if I need them. I generally wear the gag when I am being whipped and because of the intensity of what we do Master is very careful and very observant of where I am at when we are in session.

I love wearing this gag. I can bite it very hard without worrying about any kind of tooth or nerve damage. And this one in particular has ways we can use it that makes me feel extremely vulnerable. It is something that I find very appealing and Master knows this very well.

DungeonMaster6
04-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Sounds interesting, I must look for that.

Evan_
04-20-2006, 08:47 PM
This has always been a hotspot for me, but have never been able to get around to making it happen IRL. Well, now that has kind of changed, but my pet has a severe gag reflex to anything in her mouth. We (I) have started training her, slowly for now. I have her bite down (gently) on a pen or pencil, held like a horse's bit, across her mouth, for five minutes at a time. The first time she struggled greatly. We have only done it a few times, but after the last session her comment was "are you sure that was a full five minutes?" ;) She's a very good girl. She wasn't very interested in gags to start with, but her greatest pleasure is pleasing me. I showed her pictures of spider gags and she went "ooooh!" with excitement. I can hardly wait for the day, no matter how long it takes. :)

Warbaby1943
05-18-2006, 04:36 PM
I had my first experience with a gag very recently. As stated above, I too could still kind of talk but not clearly. Still it was an exciting feeling to have the mistress controlling even my speech and then to ask me questions to which she expected a reply. I do struggle with a low gag reflex tolerance but still it was an exciting adventure to go through.

MsUther
05-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Oh Eviana, that gag sounds wonderfull. I really would love to try that out once. Thanks for the thourough description.

Guest013109
05-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Mmmmppph! haha

Actually, I adore gags (of all types). Fave is phallic (penis) gag, next is ball gag.
I love being gagged and gagging others. Love the mph sound. :)

Gag/choking reflex not a problem for either of us.

His_pita
06-02-2006, 02:50 PM
We got one not long ago. It's a small ball gag type. I don't really like it. It hurts my jaw, makes me drool and I can't hell OUCH very well! But, it is fun too.

her_Joe
06-02-2006, 03:03 PM
We got one not long ago. It's a small ball gag type. I don't really like it. It hurts my jaw, makes me drool and I can't hell OUCH very well! But, it is fun too.

pita is unusually profound today in her observations! :wow_nbs:

:rolleyes:

The sort of material the gag is made of makes a difference to some -- they come in rubber and in latex. pita chose the latex because of the sharp, bitter taste of the rubber.

And yes, a smaller size is a good idea until you figure out how you'll do with it in a scene.

HJ

Guest013109
06-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Pita - the 'mpph' sounds the gag made you make and the drool are the things that Doms love to see/hear out of a gag. The turn-ons.

However, not cool that it hurt after awhile. I suggest a smaller ball or a different type of gag...

gagged_Louise
06-12-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm really into being gagged (that's why it entered my nick) and being muted with a hard rubber gag does feel sexy. Before you've tried it you don't realize how slippery your jaws and lips will feel after a while. people in movies who are gagged (cloth or soemthing heavier) always keep control of their faces though they can't speak a word. That's part of what made those scenes so sexy when you were a kid; the contrast between fully alert and angry eyes and mmphing mouth that just can't say a thing.

Ring gags are a personal favorite of mine. Oh to be silenced with a gag that also makes me surrender my mouth to any hard cock that peeks in - the classic "give-head position", on your knees, hands tied behind your back and secured to your tied feet, and you're made to suck one or more cocks - take it deep in, baby! - is an image I'll get realized some day not too far from now.

Ozme52
06-13-2006, 12:46 AM
Excellently described.

phantasy_seeker
07-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Could anyone provide a rough guideline as to how long a ball gag should be worn, tops? I've heard that wearing one over 30 min could cause jaw problems, but that sounds rather exaggerated.

gagged_Louise
07-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Unless there's allergia, hiccups or other ill-health involved, or it positively blocks breathing (and in those cases your Master won't gag you at all) I don't see a ball gag would leave any damage (like wringing the jaws out of fit) if it's in up to at least three hours. It'll grow uncomfortable yes, but that's part of the point. Don't get left alone if you're gagged, though.

I once wore a pink ball gag for a full hour while hogtied and corseted and with a 6-inch carrot stuck up my ass. Cheeks and jaws felt like rubber afterwards and my nose was wet, but nothing else. :)

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Unless there's allergia, hiccups or other ill-health involved, or it positively blocks breathing (and in those cases your Master won't gag you at all) I don't see a ball gag would leave any damage (like wringing the jaws out of fit) if it's in up to at least three hours. It'll grow uncomfortable yes, but that's part of the point. Don't get left alone if you're gagged, though.

I once wore a pink ball gag for a full hour while hogtied and corseted and with a 6-inch carrot stuck up my ass. Cheeks and jaws felt like rubber afterwards and my nose was wet, but nothing else. :)
Now all I can think about is the carrot.

Avralivia
07-05-2006, 09:35 AM

hehe that left such a vivid image in my mind that i cant shift :D

frankee
07-05-2006, 01:27 PM
i haven't tried a gag yet, not quite sure if i want to:0. Although i think my Mistress is leaning towards it. Probably to shut me up more than anything else. LOL!

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 01:32 PM
i haven't tried a gag yet, not quite sure if i want to:0. Although i think my Mistress is leaning towards it. Probably to shut me up more than anything else. LOL!

frankee

They don't always shut you up. They just make your sounds muffled and sometimes a little hard to understand.:)

frankee
07-05-2006, 01:39 PM
...knowing my mouth, it probably wont shut me up lmao. i'm sure Mistress will have fun trying. i think i might get in trouble for that comment.:scare:
Of course that'snothing new:)

frankee

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 01:40 PM
...knowing my mouth, it probably wont shut me up lmao. i'm sure Mistress will have fun trying. i think i might get in trouble for that comment.:scare:
Of course that'snothing new:)

frankee

I won't tell her. Wouldn't want to see you get in trouble. Hehe!:32:

frankee
07-05-2006, 01:47 PM
She hasn't joined the forums yet, but when She does, i'm sure she'll be looking at my posts. i think i've just screwed myself royally...and not in a good way. oh oh! lol

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 01:49 PM
She hasn't joined the forums yet, but when She does, i'm sure she'll be looking at my posts. i think i've just screwed myself royally...and not in a good way. oh oh! lol
Got an idea to help you out. Put on that gag and beg her forgiveness. How could she resist?

frankee
07-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Good idea my friend, i have to make sure to keep that in mind. She loves my eyes so maybe i have a chance lol

*big hug for the advice*

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Good idea my friend, i have to make sure to keep that in mind. She loves my eyes so maybe i have a chance lol

*big hug for the advice*
Glad I could be of assistance.:)

gagged_Louise
07-05-2006, 03:53 PM
hehe that left such a vivid image in my mind that i cant shift :D

Yes, it was glistening when pulled out and we didn't do anything further with it. Deliberately underused the lube to make it feel coarse and rigid, and I felt really wet afterwards.

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Yes, it was glistening when pulled out and we didn't do anything further with it. Deliberately underused the lube to make it feel coarse and rigid, and I felt really wet afterwards.
Well that's understandable. Carrots are wet. hehe!

slavegirl gretha
07-05-2006, 10:10 PM
many times when we have visitors (family, friends) at home, my Mr & Mrs likes it to gag me complete naked with a large, soft ball, hands on my back cuffed, and a serving plate hanging in front of me...just to be there...being seen and stroked, not able to speak. then i know there's a difference between me and normal people

kiss,

slavegirl - gretha {Mr H. & Mrs A.}

Silke
07-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Hiya gretha and :wel...what an exciting first post...I'm looking forward to hearing more. :D

Warbaby1943
07-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Hi gretha and :welcome: to the forums. I hope we hear more about your life.

slavegirl gretha
07-06-2006, 09:07 PM
hi all,

get comment on clothes or how you look like? so i described with a ball in my mouth i can only hear everything on...but cannot react on it with words (THAT was hard for me), but so i said: People & subs

kiss,

slavegirl gretha {Mr H. & Mrs A.}

gagged_Louise
07-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Found this lovely short video with model Sadie Belle on youtube (as this is "adult" you need to be a logged-on member stating a grown age to see it). Ball gags and mmphs at their best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0ZKs1JkWQ&search=sadie%20belle%20white

phantasy_seeker
07-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Just wondering, do rubber ballgags taste strongly of rubber? Since it has a very distinct and strong taste, as I found out when I tried using a squash ball as a gag substitute. I wonder how healthy that really is? Since if you can taste it, there must be chemicals and stuff mixing with your saliva, right?

gagged_Louise
07-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Plain rubber (or latex) isn't poisonous as far as I know, nor is the colouring used to get bright red, purple or whatever tint to the gag. It would be advisable to wash them of course, I wouldn't want to be silenced with something that feels smelly from being used by somebody else.

Uncle_Ed
07-12-2006, 04:09 AM
My Dom has bought a gag and wants me to wear it for the first time next time we meet. I'm wondering how it feels and if there is things I should be prepard for? Someone wants to share some experience here?

Najasim

Mmmphh...grrrrrrrrrrpfffffffffffft

Curious George
07-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Plain rubber (or latex) isn't poisonous as far as I know, nor is the colouring used to get bright red, purple or whatever tint to the gag. It would be advisable to wash them of course, I wouldn't want to be silenced with something that feels smelly from being used by somebody else.

Are ballgags usually latex? Some people have a sensitivity to latex which could be problematic. Silicone rubber would be preferable if it were an option as it is hypoallergenic and would stand up better to wear and tear and a little sterilising perhaps as saliva is loaded with bacteria and can produce some rather unpleasant odours if left to incubate somewhere warm, the smell will be worse if the saliva donor had recently eaten something meaty... (no seriously, I mean 'eat' as in a proper meal). I guess alcohol wipes would be useful.

nursey
07-12-2006, 09:04 AM
Hi i am completely now to this site. My boyfriend has recently told me that he would really like to get into the whole bdsm thing and im not really sure where to start? Any help/advice appreciated. Thanx!