PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Thing Happened...

drake7
07-30-2003, 09:39 AM
My wife has been ill for quite some time with cancer. It has put a real damper on our sex life, but this past weekend after putting a long bout with chemotherapy and radiation behind us we decided to have a little fun.

We were enjoying her favorite scene, "Strict Principal/Bad School Girl" when the time arrived for a little additional lubrication. I stepped into the master bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. Pretty much every pill known to modern medicine was contained inside. So I carefully moved and shuffled the pill bottles around. Then I moved them around some more, but I still couldn't find the $%^&$% lube! I looked out the doorway and my wife, clad in a only a plaid skirt, was obviously more then a little enthusiastic.

So as I stood naked in front of the medicine cabinet I thought for just a fleeting moment about BDSM, and what it meant to be a dominant and a submissive. I thought about asking, "Babe, did you move the KY? Do you know where it might be?"

Then I thought to myself. "Hell no, I am not going to do any such thing."

I tore the shelves out of the cabinet, emptied their contents into the wicker clothes basket and found the freakin' lube without anymore delay. :D

After lounging in bed an hour or so afterward, then getting a shower, I spent the next two or three hours fixing the medicine cabinet. ;)

My wife asked me what happened while I was working on the cabinet and, screwdriver in hand, I told her. She knelt down and placed a very warm kiss on my foot and said "Thank you, Master."

I told her it was well worth it. :)

Kostly
07-30-2003, 11:53 AM
I can only say that I am jelous of the love you two seem to share. I wish I could find something like that...

Now, I dont beleive "dominance" means that you should be able to react without control but that you should always remain in control. Its not an excuse to run around beating your chest and pee'ing on fire hydrants.

But

With that said... who really cares if you lossed your temper... just that you had fun doing it, and didnt hurt anyone...

so kick ass story...
Kostly

redEva
07-30-2003, 05:12 PM
Beautiful BDSM Chicken soup for a kinky soul story :) thank you for sharing.

LadyAmanda
07-30-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by redEva
Beautiful BDSM Chicken soup for a kinky soul story :) thank you for sharing.

Ha! I love it :)

~d~
07-30-2003, 06:43 PM
*soft smile*

beautiful....

bearbeast
07-13-2005, 01:10 AM
we where looking to buy a chair that would be very comforable and relaxing whilest we sit at the computer, so last saturday we had plans to go and look for one, (well you do don't you "make a plan" any I said we should leave for the town at around 10 30 am, it was a nice warm day etc, it would be nice to have a walk, my Mistress was in the kitchen, busy with a project she is into renavating old cars, and had vareis bits of engine and wheel clamps all over the place, well 10 30 came and went I was getting frustrated, I needed excersing, but Mistress was not ready, I waited and waited and waited, I was begining to think that we were not going to go to town, but I'd better not moan as she may get stroppy. so I sat and figdeted, huffed and puffed the whole day.
at around 4 30 my Mistress came bounding in to the sitting room and told me she was ready to go to town, Oh, oh ok feeling that by the time we got to town the shops will be shut. but we left the flat in good sprites.

we arrived at the large ware house and walked inside, the place was pracitally empty, apart from the assistants who where milling around like lost sheep. Anyway we both spotted the collection of chairs in the far distent cornor and of we went.
as we got closer we could now start to see some of the prices and we only had a small buget and my heart started to sink, it was then my Mistress bounded of like a cat who had just spied her dinner/ toy?? anyway I plodd on after her. I found her she was sitting on the first of three leather
bound office chair she was rocking backwards and forwards, she was going up and down but she was frowning , "whats the matter" "this one is two hard"
Mistress jumped up and tried the next one, and did the same as before, still frowning she said "this one is two long" and got up and tried the third one, this one pleased her know end, it was a smooth ride up and down, gentle movement back and forth, and just the right lengh, oh and well within our buget. "well what are you standing there for,go and find the store worker" off I went leaving Mistress seated. It took a while to find someone to help me get a chair but eventually I found a grumpy looking figure, who walked back with me towards the office chairs. My mistress was still there but had gained some play mates she had them all checking out the chairs up and down they were all going at it, the store keeper was not amsumed but the expresion on my Mistress face was like the advert where Christina Agerlira was riding her chair, I was in stiches. I wish I'd had a camrea, any way we brought the chair and while we were waiting for the taxi to take us home four more of the chairs that were the same as ours were bought, and were being taken home.
well that it really not a bad shopping day after all, bye bye for now have fun.