PDA

View Full Version : Punishment in the Woods

Miss Honey
04-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Mistress Honey ~

It will be a long weekend trip for us. It is Friday, late afternoon, for hours we have driven to get here, with him spread wide in the back rubbing and stroking his cock, ashamed and excited each time a trucker spies him through the window and honks. Finally, we arrive at our destination, my sweet slave and I are now deep into the woods. I set up camp and then take special care of my toy. I blindfold him and stake him spread-eagle on his back to the ground, clamps on his nipples and a vibrator on low in his ass, pulsing just enough to keep him on the edge, pushed deep into him, stretching his ass, filling him up so well. The last thing I do before leaving him alone is to push my wet panties into his mouth, always his favorite gag.

Now, I watch him continuously, I will allow nothing to harm my precious toy. But all he knows is he has been left alone in the woods, exposed, helpless, and aching with such desperate need.

Honeys.toy ~

It is so late at night, hours have gone by, and i am still tied to four stakes. A vibrator in my ass, on low, my body aching for my Honey, the clamps on my nipples hurt perfectly. Oh God, She makes me ache for Her. She has told me i must not cum until She allows it. i struggle with the ropes as She sleeps hopefully nearby. i hope that soon She will come to me and bring me to orgasm once again. She is my keeper, i am Hers. i shudder as i think of the pleasure She has brought me. My cock jerks slightly, but i can't cum. My nipples ache for Her. Once again She has brought me close, so very close. i hear Her move and think this is it, but She settles back down and i am left with what will be. i dream of the times She has allowed me to touch Her, to
taste Her, to feel Her. i am Her slut boy, Her toy, Her baby, Her love slave. She is my Honey, my Mistress. i try to drift off to sleep, but my body aches too much for Her, my cock is so aching for Her mouth, my ass desires to be filled by Her in whatever manner She sees fit. i am Honeys.toy

Mistress Honey ~

I check my watch, pushing the little indiglo button, 3:00 a.m. The moon is so bright and I can see my toy from where I lay. He is still tied spread-eagle. I know the vibrator is making him ache, I can see him lifting his hips and struggling with the ropes that bind him. He thinks I am sleeping, but I have been watching him this whole time. I love the pretty little clamps I put on his nipples, and the way they stick up in the air as he arches, trying to find relief. He has been ordered not to cum without permission, but I know he wants it, how desperate he is to orgasm. But he needs more... if it comes too easy I know he won’t be satisfied. It is not the climax he needs as much as the struggle to achieve it.

I rise, purposely making noise. I see him tense, hips thrusting as high as he is able, always offering himself to me. My toy, my slutboy is blindfolded and he is not sure if I might be moving to him. Up and down he lifts those hips thrusting his throbbing cock into the air. With no warning, I pull the vibrator from his ass. He moans as his gaping asshole is left empty and exposed, so open for me. I pinch the tip of his cock. My toy is so hard, even after hours of being stretched out here on the ground alone with only a plastic toy to keep him occupied. I can see the little bit of precum at the tip. I pull the clamps from his nipples and rub those little nubs too. I know this pain is worse than the clamps themselves as the blood returns, causing him such an ache. I take my panties from his mouth and offer a little water. Well, actually, I squat over him and take a sports bottle of water and squirt the liquid up inside of me... letting him have it as it dribbles out, tasting of me now. I have not removed his blindfold and I know he is not sure if I am pissing in his mouth or if it is water. Either way he is eager for it. Yes, always such an eager slut.

My pussy is so close to him I know he can smell me. His mouth moves wildly, opening and closing, tongue reaching, my toy is so desperate, exactly as he should be. I pick up the thin branch I choose earlier. I have stripped all the bark from it and it is thin and supple. Pulling the blindfold from my slave’s eye I show him what I hold in my hand.

"Please Mistress, please... i will be good. Anything You want Mistress. Please, if only You might let me cum. Please let Your toy cum," he begs me, looking with fear and obvious excitement at the branch. I bring the switch down across his chest, catching both nipples at once.

"AHHHHHH, please Mistress, more if it pleases You." Again I bring it down, across his nipples. "OHHHHHHH GOD, please Mistress, again, anything for You," he begs me. I change my angle this time... and lay the thin greenwood whip right between his legs, striking right at his cock and balls. "YESSSSSS, ohhhh please Mistress may Your slut cum?"

I take the vibrator and turn it up full, pushing it back inside of his ass. "You may cum slave... but you only have ten strokes to achieve it." I pull up the four stakes that have held him down and have him turn over. I restake his two legs and one hand, leaving the other for him to use while I leave exquisite welts across his ass and thighs.

"Count each of them for me and beg for the next, toy."

"One." I start rather soft. "Please Mistress, your toy wants to please you."

"Two." The next is low, right where ass meets leg. "OHHHHHH, yes another my Mistress, please."

"Three." he is reaching between his legs his hand wrapped around his aching cock. "AAAAAHHHH, yes Your toy is such a slut, please give him another Mistress."

"Four." he has hold of the vibrator now, plunging it deep into his ass.

"OHHHHH, so close Mistress Your toy only thinks of Your pleasure Mistress."

"Five, Six, Seven...... AUGGGGGGGHHHHH, oh Your toy is cummmminnnnnnnggg." he pumps his cock frantically up and down.

"Eight, Nine....... OHHHHHHHH Mistress.... yesssssss, fuck yessssss." his hand goes still on his cock. "Please Mistress, please finish, please give me the last one... i deserve it so for being allowed to cum."

I bring the whip down one last time, holding nothing back as is whistles through the air striking my precious toy's ass a final time. Screaming, he calls out..... "OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Honnnnneeeeyyyyy!!!!!"

After a moment, I smile at my good little slutboy and move up to kiss his mouth. Then I push the stake for his free hand hard into the earth. Both his arms are spread wide bringing his head low to the ground, he is on his knees, those too spread wide. he is unable to close them, ass in the air, as always, exposed. I lay a pillow under his head and put the panties back into his mouth after giving him another little drink of water. Then I whisper in his ear, "When the sun rises I will be back and again your sweet cock will give me pleasure. Sleep until then My darling slutboy, My toy, My whore, My
fuck slave. Or perhaps, you never know, we might have company. Wouldn't that be a nice treat for my toy? But you wont know for sure will you?" he looks a little scared, my toy, just before I slip the blindfold back over his eyes. I would never let anyone else hurt him, but he doesn't know this for certain at this moment. As I walk away I give him one last small slap on his cock, and am quite pleased to see he is once again hard. he wants more and he will get it.

Honeys.toy ~

It is now dawn, i can see just a bit of light through my blindfold . i am still tied, Mistress’s panties in my mouth, a vibrator still on low in my ass. Once again She is making me ache, making me want, making me struggle to find relief. She brought me to a shuttering climax not so very long ago and then left me thinking about would it even be Her who visits me next. i don't think She would allow anyone to fuck me, but She did say someone else might visit. i tasted Her juices as She allowed me to drink. i struggle with the ropes, as the vibrator moves inside me. i smell Her in my imagination. i feel Her presence near me, always playing with Her toy. i want so badly to eat Her, to taste Her, maybe even to spank Her a little, but i know She would never allow that luxury. i want Her to fuck me, my asshole belongs to Her. i was so
excited when She took me with the switch. She knows exactly how much i crave the pain. i can't get enough of Her. i start to shudder as a spasm nears, but She will not allow me to cum without Her permission so i try desperately to calm my throbbing cock. i still struggle to get out of my binds, to go to Her, to hug Her, to kiss Her, to crawl between Her legs and feast upon Her perfect cunt. i long to let Her bring me to orgasm as She sees fit. i am Hers. Will She come to me soon? my heart races. Or will She send someone else? i will serve Her as She sees fit, for i am Her whore, slutboy, toy, Her slave.

Miss Honey
04-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Mistress Honey ~

The sun is just rising and so do I. I stretch and then go and wash my face and begin to make breakfast. My toy is struggling with all of this noise going on around him, wiggling his naked ass, begging me with his motions to be touched and used. I go and pull the vibrator from him leaving his ass once again gaping wide open. I pull the panties
from his mouth, my panties, and again give him a drink the same way I did last night. Squatting over him letting it run out of my pussy after filling myself up with the liquid. It is a little more difficult this morning because he is on his hands and knees, but he lifts his chin for me, tongue out, such greedy little slutboy for anything I have to give him.

"Do you have to piss little toy?" I ask him softly in one ear.

"Yes please Mistress, I can't hold it much longer," he begs.

"Who told you to hold it? Here in the woods you are just a little animal for me to play with, just my toy. Just go there where you are, it is of no matter to me. you will be getting a bath soon anyway." his face goes red at this. I can see him struggling not to wet himself, but he obviously has to go badly and soon a little golden stream falls from his cock soaking the ground beneath him.

"See you are just a plaything and your basic needs are so unimportant. But we want you strong, so you must eat." I place a shallow bowl of oatmeal in front of him and take off his blindfold. his arms are still staked and he looks up at Me obviously confused. "Just your mouth toy, that is all you need to eat." he drops his head and begins to eat, little salty tears falling into his meal. It breaks my heart to see him so unhappy, he is so much more than just my toy, he is my love, but he craves this humiliation as much as he craves my hand on his cock.

"Oh, don't be sad, sweet slave. you please Me so, being such a good little toy, my darling slutboy. I will even give you a little pleasure while you finish your meal." I move around behind him and turn the vibrator in his ass up high. I then begin to fuck my slut hard in his tight ass showing no mercy while he tries to eat as best he can. his little gasps and moans are such a pretty sound. As he licks the bowl clean and I stop suddenly leaving him frustrated and open wide, he has not cum and he wants more, much more. Then I unstake his legs and arms, and allow him to rise and stretch his tired muscles. I then order him back down on all fours. I snap long leash onto his collar, then thread it back between his legs and up over his back. As I tug on the thin braided leash it pulls tight between the crack of his ass, rubbing against his aching cock and teasing his asshole. I begin to walk into the woods, my favorite pet behind me. I know he remembers my threat last night of there being someone else this morning. I know he is near trembling with fear at not knowing where I am taking him now. But I know what my slutboy needs, more than he does, and when we get to where we are going he will get it, get exactly what he needs.

Honeys.toy ~

i heard Her rise at dawn and thought, She will now make me cum again, I long for it. i wondered if She would untie me, feed me and let me go to the bathroom? Oh God, my body, my being, my cock aches for Her. i heard Her moving about, She will come to me soon i thought. Finally She approached me, at least i think it is Her. What if it is someone else? She removed the blindfold and took Her panties out of my mouth. i hoped She would give me more of Her tasty panties to suck on. Then i was allowed a drink from Her cunt juices, that was such a turn on.

When She asked me if i needed to piss i told Her yes, that i need to pee so bad, and She ordered me to relieve myself like an animal. i tried not to, but when i couldn’t hold it any longer and finally wet the ground beneath me i was so ashamed. Then She told me to eat using only my mouth in the bowl. my cock kept getting harder and harder. i felt like a slut, Her slutboy. i was totally humiliated for my Mistress. my nipples were hard, my body in need, my mind wondering my fate today. Then She put a leash on me, and ran it through my legs so that it rubbed against my asshole and cock, God it hurt so good. She led me away, my cock brushing the ground, extending to meet whatever might graze against it. Little twigs and leaves teasing it with no mercy, no real relief. Now, i wonder where are we going. i am once again so hot for my fate. i have been a good slave boy. Will She allow me great pleasure, the opportunity to cum again? Who is this stranger She threatens me with? All this goes through my mind as Honey leads Her toy through the woods. Little spasms rock my body, but i mustn’t cum until She allows it. Oh, but i do ache so.

Mistress Honey ~

We move through the woods slowly, my sweet pet behind me on his hands and knees. I tug occasionally on the leash, not because he is lagging behind, but because it rubs on his cock so nicely and I love to hear him gasp. We are nearly to our destination so I stop and put the blindfold back over my toy's eyes. I know this will heighten his anxiety, which always makes it better for him. I know as well he is not forgetting my words of there being someone else today. Just a hundred more yards or so more and we move into a clearing. There in front of us is a small log cabin. I lead my pet to the old water pump in the middle of the yard.

"Lay on your back sweets. It is time we get you cleaned up. And do spread those legs wide. I shouldn't need to tell you that," I scold him. he does as I order and I begin to pump icy cold water onto his hard cock. he gasps and tries to close his legs. Being blindfolded still he did not know what to expect.

"Don't you dare close those legs." I slap at his inner thighs, giving one side a cruel little pinch. "Lift your hips. And take hold of that cock, you will stay hard. And I want you all clean." I pump the handle again and a small stream of frigid water hits him. I see him tense and know the sensation must be intense. A little dribble of water runs from his crotch up between his nipples, they grow hard from the cold and I cannot resist pinching each of them as the last of the water runs onto his amazingly hard cock. he thrust his hips higher as the water stops. My slutboy is so bothered right now he would hump anything I put between his legs and beg for more. he is still holding his cock and I see him begin to move his hand, stroking up over the head.

SMACK... I bring the end of the leather leash down onto his hand and cock, striking him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh," he cries not expecting this. he thought he could get away with this tiny transgression but no, I am watching him. I am always watching him.

"you will not stroke your little slutboy cock without permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress, i am sorry. Please, i am so sorry. Your slut just aches so." he bites his lip and spreads himself even wider open... hoping to please Me. And he does please Me, as I take the end of the leash again and strike his cock very soft this time, not enough to hurt only enough to add to his ache. I do this seven or eight times and he lifts and thrusts for Me, fucking the air with his cock. With the last strike I hit a bit harder and order, "STOP!" he freezes his body, whimpering softly with his need.

"Come along now, time to see your surprise for the day, little one." he moves back on his hands and knees, the cruel leash once again pulled tight. Only this time instead of following meekly he starts and stops, moving very slowly. I know the game he plays. Each time I tug on the leash it bites into ass and rubs against his cock and I see him rocking his hips as he hopes this little bit of friction will allow him release. I let him get away with this because we are only going a short distance, into the cabin that he is still unaware of. I know this rubbing he is doing against the braided leather will only frustrate him more when it stops leaving him harder and more in need than ever. As we enter the small cabin I see him tense. he can feel that he is no longer crawling on the cool damp earth, but rather is now on the rough floorboards of the cabin. I know he can smell the fire that blazes in the large fireplace and maybe he can smell something else, the sweet smell of sex and leather.

Miss Honey
04-11-2006, 10:02 AM
I have him stand and I attach his wrists to the restraints hanging down from the rafters, around his ankles cuffs that click into bolts on the floor. My pet is now standing spread-eagle. I put the clips back onto his nipples he gasps in surprise at the sudden pain. The panties I have been wearing on our walk I take off and push into his mouth. I love to see this bit of wet silk in his mouth, and I know he craves the taste of me all the time. My little slutboy would love to sleep with his mouth suckling on My pussy all night, like a baby with its thumb. Perhaps tonight that is how I will tie him, legs bound together, arms tied tight to his sides, a plug in his ass, My pussy over his mouth. Then occasionally I will rub against his lips and tongue, staying wet and finding pleasure for hours on my own personal fuck toy. But right now it is time to show my toy where I have brought him and what is in store for him. I take the blindfold from his eyes, he blinks adjusting to the dim light in the cabin. Then I hear him moan from behind my panties that fill his mouth. he sees the surprise I have for him.

There in the corner is a cage and inside the cage is a young, pretty slave. her jet black hair is pulled back tight in a braid that falls to her ass. she is blindfolded and chained on all fours, a wide leather belt is around her waist and that is chained to the top of the cage. A huge, thick black dildo has been mounted on the floor of her cage very low right below her pussy. she is pulling against her restraints trying to fill her dripping cunt with that plastic lover, but she obviously can only just get the very tip inside of her desperate fuck hole. she is grunting and moaning behind the red ballgag that fills her mouth. Again and again she bears down trying to plunge the thick uncaring cock into her pussy. So desperate she is, she seems to not even be aware we are there in the room with her. My own pet begins to thrust his hips in time with this new slave's undulations. His eyes are wide, his breath coming in ragged little puffs. I know he would love to be the hard cock onto which this new slave was so desperate to fill her cunt. I have been loaned this cabin and this pretty slave for the rest of the weekend. her own Master owed me a favor and left her caged for me only an hour or so ago, waiting until I got here to leave his own slave-toy to my care.

Slipping my hand down around the throbbing hard cock of my pet I whisper in his ear, "Are you ready to do anything I ask baby?" Then I squeeze his cock very hard and he nods franticly, begging me with his eyes and pushing his hips forward, thrusting his cock back and forth in my warm hand. I smile and know this will be a good two days.

Aesop
04-12-2006, 06:03 AM
Damn good entry Miss Honey! Not only was the story hot, but I enjoyed the back and forth way you wrote the story. Good luck :)

novus56
04-12-2006, 10:02 AM
What a delicious story Miss Honey! There were so many elements that I found erotic. I especially loved the wet panty gag. The different perspectives were wonderful too. You are an excellent writer. Thank you so much for sharing it. :ty

compliant
04-13-2006, 01:53 AM
i too loved the panty gag.
The two perspectives were a great idea, Miss Honey a lovely story very well written, good luck.

orchid
04-17-2006, 10:22 AM
great job on switching the views back and forth - i like it!

Nikita
04-18-2006, 01:17 PM
I liked your story Miss Honey. It was inspiration for a recent scene and provided a treasure trove of activities and pleasure.

RedSilk
05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
But what happens NEXT???? ~giggles~ I'm DYING to know!!! :D

Rabbit1
05-04-2006, 06:03 AM
WOW---that is a great story ---thanks for sharing it with us