PDA

View Full Version : The Humiliation

novus56
04-11-2006, 12:35 PM
The Humiliation (Part 1)
By Novus56

As I drew closer to my destination, I grew more nervous and uneasy. I was bound for my first face to face meeting with Mistress Kaye. While I had come to feel a bond with her and my trust in her had developed to a degree, after almost two months of speaking online and by phone, I was plagued by thoughts of how little I really knew about this person. I had not even seen a photograph of her and would not have known her if I had passed her on a street. In a very short time I would be required to submit, quite literally, my mind and body to her. I knew that the weekend would be much different than completing the assignments she had required me to perform for her online and on the phone.

I was tense and tired from the almost four drive when I finally found the intersection which would serve as the landmark for the beginning of her detailed directions to her home. She had mentioned that she lived in a somewhat remote area outside of town. Finally I found the narrow paved road which would lead me to her home. As I drove the final three miles, I noticed that there wasn’t a single house between the last major road I had turned from and the gated drive leading to her house. The isolated area contributed to my anxiety. Yes, I continued to feel much of the excitement and anticipation that had been building since she had invited me to spend the weekend and I had accepted, yet the anxiety and stress were still present.

As I rounded a curve in the long winding gravel drive, I caught sight of a rather stately looking, two story house, situated on a lush green, well manicured lawn. The house had an exterior finished with rustic wood and what appeared to be large square cuts of native stone. The was a long covered veranda along the front with several large columns. I noticed that the garage must be in the rear and I did not see any other cars parked at the house.

I drove into the driveway, turned off the engine, and collected my small suitcase from the back seat. I walked up to the tall and imposing double doors which served as the main entrance. Just as started to reach for the door bell, the door suddenly swung open, and standing there was a stunningly attractive woman with long blonde hair, large green expressive eyes, and full pouty lips which were curved into a seemingly welcoming smile. I don’t know what I had expected, but she was dressed in a pair of comfortable flannel lounge pants and a tasteful tank, revealing only a hint of her ample breasts. “Welcome! I’m Kaye,” she said. “Hello, Mistress Kaye, I’m so pleased to finally meet you,” I replied. “Please come in,” she said as she reached for my left hand and drew me inside. After closing the massive front door, she said, “You must be so tired after your long drive and I’m sure you would enjoy a shower and the opportunity to refresh yourself.” “Oh, yes Mistress, I would,” I replied gratefully. “Good,” she replied, “If you will follow me, I shall show you to your room for the weekend.” I followed as she led the way down the hallway towards a staircase. As I passed, I observed on the left the entry to what must be the living room. I caught the welcome odor of scented candles and as I peered into the entry, I saw that the room was very stylishly and tastefully decorated in hues of dark reds with plush carpets and draperies, many splendid looking antique furnishings, and a large fireplace finished in stone. The room appeared warm and soothing.

We continued up the staircase to the second floor and turned to the right at the head of the stairs. She stopped and opened the second door and said, “This is your room for the weekend Novie. Inside you will find a private bath with everything I believe you will need.” “Please enjoy your shower but don’t be long as I have plans for you before dinner,” she said with a smirk. “Yes, thank you Mistress, I will not be long,” I replied. As I entered the bedroom, I saw that it too was richly appointed with beautiful furnishings, art, plush carpeting, and draperies. I quietly closed the door, placed my suitcase on the bed and walked into the bath. I found it bright and cheery and saw a corner, glass enclosed shower adjacent to an oversize, elevated tub. While the tub looked inviting, in the interest of time, I opted for the shower. I saw a large thick bath towel hanging from a hook near the shower door. I sat on the edge of the tub and removed my shoes and socks. I stood and began removing my shirt. The tile floor felt cool and pleasant beneath my feet. I unfastened and unzipped my jeans and stepped out of them, dropping them to the floor. Only then did I recall that I was wearing the pink lacy thong panties she had insisted that I wear on the trip down. It brought to mind the humiliating experience of purchasing them. While I had gone into the shop with a story about getting a present for a friend, I was sure that the sales girl deduced that I was purchasing them for myself because of the size. I stuttered and blushed the entire time until thankfully I had the panties and was out the door. While it was a quite a humiliating experience, strangely enough, I also recalled that on the way home, as I thought about wearing them, I had begun to feel an ache in my loins and the beginning of an erection.

I pushed the panties down from my hips and allowed them to fall to the floor. I opened the shower door and adjusted the water to a comfortably hot temperature and then stepped inside. As the water cascaded down my body, the fatigue, the stress, and the anxiety seemed to flow out of me. I picked up a bar of soap and closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sensation of the hot water and the slippery soap as I applied it. While soaping my genitals and cock, I began to feel the familiar ache and the beginning of an erection. I continued soaping the area and then putting down the soap, I started to stroke my hard slippery shaft with one hand while I massaged and kneaded my soap covered balls with the other. I did not hear the door quietly open, nor did I notice the person who had entered and stood watching as I pleasured myself. Reluctantly, I forced myself to stop as I approached the edge as I was under strict instructions not to cum without permission. I shut off the water, opened the shower door, and reached for the towel. I discovered that it was missing from the hook. A look around the room revealed that a shelf piled high with fresh folded towels was also empty. Confused, I stepped from the shower and was shocked to discover that the clothing I had left on the floor was also gone. As quickly, as they had left during the shower, the feelings of anxiety and distress from earlier began to engulf me. I walked into the bedroom and gulped as I saw my suitcase was no where to be found. I sat on the bed completely naked to contemplate my situation when there was an urgent knock at the bedroom door. “Hurry up in there,” called out Mistress Kaye. “Join me in the living room, immediately!” “Yes, Mistress,,” I replied weakly. Slowly, I walked to the door and opened it. Peering down the hallway, I found it empty. Swallowing my pride, I timidly began the trek downstairs to the living room.

As I rounded the corner to enter the living room, I was horrified to see not only Mistress Kaye but another strange woman seated together on the sofa! I felt redness creeping up my neck into my face and my ears were hot from the shame and embarrassment. It was bad enough to be seen totally naked for the first time in this way by Mistress Kaye, without the almost unbearable experience of being seen that way by a complete stranger. “Oh, finally!” Mistress Kaye said. “Please, come in and allow me to introduce you to my friend, Carla.” I had without consciously thinking, covered my genitals with my hands due to my embarrassment, and both of them laughed uproariously when they noticed it. “Come here cunt boy,” ordered Mistress Kaye. “Carla, meet my new submissive little man.” Carla, stood, and walked completely around me, looking me over thoroughly. “Well,” she said laughingly, he does have the cutest tight little ass, but he sure doesn’t have much between his legs.” I felt totally mortified. I knew that even when erect, my cock was not all that impressive, and I also knew how pathetically small it seemed when soft.

“Lie there on the floor with your head towards the wall,” ordered Mistress Kaye. “Spread your legs wider so that we can see.” “Now,” cooed Mistress Kaye, please fondle your cock and balls and get a nice hard erection for me.” “I want you to then masturbate yourself to orgasm for our pre dinner entertainment.” Mustering what little dignity remained to me, I began fondling my cock and balls even though I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that I’d never get an erection under these circumstances. I had never felt so humiliated in my entire life. All the while, as I tugged and fondled, the two women laughed and shouted feigned encouragement. “Come on slut boy faster!” “Stroke that tiny little dick!” “Slap it cunt boy!” I frantically rubbed, tugged, kneaded, and slapped at my flaccid member, all to no avail. After about ten excruciatingly long minutes, Mistress Kaye finally said in an irritated tone, “Okay stop slut boy.” “Obviously, you refuse to be obedient and you have embarrassed me in front of my friend.” “You have forced me to punish you now.” “Stand up!”

Note: Please go to Part 2

novus56
04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
The Humiliation (Part 2)
By Novus56

I got to my feet and she shoved me toward the fireplace. I noticed for the first time that there were bronze colored metal rings set into the mortar between the stones. Two up high near the massive mantle, and two down low, just above the floor. Mistress Kaye produced four pairs of shiny metal handcuffs and with the assistance of Carla, they quickly fastened a pair on each of my wrists and ankles. With my back to the room and facing the fireplace, they secured each pair of handcuffs to the metal rings, effectively immobilizing me and placing me at their mercy. Wild eyed with fear, I glanced over my shoulder and watched as both women stripped down to their bras and panties and then each of them took up a wicked looking deerskin flogger from a nearby table. Each of them took up a position to either side of me and I began to feel the bite of the lashes on my ass and upper thighs. Occasionally, a stray lash would connect with my tender balls and soft cock. After several minutes the pain was becoming unbearable but the flogging continued. Tears began to well up in my eyes, and began coursing down my cheeks. I had to choke back the sobs and was afraid I’d actually begin crying aloud if they didn’t stop soon. It was so painful and I knew from the heat on my ass and legs that I was getting very red. As painful and humiliating as it was, suddenly I noticed that my cock was stiff and throbbing. As the whipping continued, I felt the ache begin in my loins and soon I could feel the pre cum oozing from my cock. “Oh my god,” I thought, “what a nasty slut I must be if having my ass whipped by two women while helplessly shackled would bring me to the edge of cumming!”

Suddenly, the whipping stopped. I felt Mistress Kaye roughly grab my swollen cock. “Ah, that’s better my little slutty boy.” “I think you are ready to be obedient now.” Producing keys, she and Carla quickly unshackled me from the metal rings. “Lie on the floor on your back and continue masturbating,” Mistress Kaye ordered, “but remember you may not cum until you have my permission.” I assumed the position as I was instructed and this time all I was worried about was if I could possibly keep myself from cumming until I was giving permission. I was so horny now that my cock was throbbing and my balls were aching. I was desperate for relief. As I vigorously stroked my cock, I saw that the crotches of both Mistress Kaye’s and Carla’s panties were soaked with wetness. Obviously, they had both been aroused by flogging my ass. Both women slipped off their wet panties. Taking both pair of wet panties, Mistress Kaye bent over me and shoved them into my mouth. She then took her place beside Carla on the sofa watching me stroke my swollen cock. Each of them began to stroke and finger their dripping wet pussies and after a few moments they both began to audibly moan. I was so close to the edge and I could not believe I hadn’t already cum uncontrollably. Watching the two women finger their wet pussies was the most arousing thing I’d ever been involved with. Mistress Kaye began to moan louder and louder and then suddenly she screamed, “Cum for me slut boy!” “Cum for me you nasty little slut boy!” Immediately my cock exploded showering my chest and stomach with my hot sticky cum.” Both women moaned and then screamed and were also obviously cumming simultaneously. As the wave of the powerful orgasm washed over me, I reluctantly stopped stroking my cock and the erection began to subside. “Thank you, you delightful little slut boy,” cooed Mistress Kaye. “Now clean yourself up so that we can have dinner,” Once more, the feelings of shame and humiliation washed over as I knew what she wanted me to do next. Tentatively, I lifted my right hand to my mouth and began licking it clean of my thick sticky cum. After cleaning my hand, I scooped the cum from my chest and stomach, licked it from my hand, and swallowed it. I could not believe there was so much of it. After I had finished, Mistress Kaye said, “You have done very well and I think you have earned the privilege of enjoying a little pussy worship after dinner.” She then turned and winked knowingly at Carla.

The End

Aesop
04-11-2006, 08:03 PM
A great entry novus! Very well written and thoughtful. Good luck to you!

compliant
04-13-2006, 01:59 AM
WOW that was great, loved it really loved it.
Good luck novus.

novus56
04-13-2006, 10:11 AM
WOW that was great, loved it really loved it.
Good luck novus.

:ty Thank you for your words of encouragement! I appreciate it very much.

:) Novus

orchid
04-17-2006, 09:57 AM
thanks for sharing your story!

submissivewife
04-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Wow, that was great....thanks for entering!

Nikita
04-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Very enjoyable tome, Novus. :whip: