PDA

View Full Version : heya

fiftythousand_x
04-11-2006, 08:13 PM
heya,

newbie here (obviously) and i have soooo many questions...i really need to examine and define and learn how to deal with this crazy (or not so crazy) and INTENSE desire i have to be DOMINATED!!!! and why the last few times my fiancee and i have had "rough" sex i have found the SPANKING to be sooo much more fun than the SEX.....!!!

so basically i would love to chat to subs/doms or anyone who can explain to me more about bdsm.....more about the reality of the lifestyle and what it means to you, cos i've already read a lot about the THEORY behind it on various websites, but that isn't really the same as PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, so please talk to me and let me know your thoughts and experiences...and i will ask plently of dumb or hopefully not so dumb questions...

thanks 4 reading

Aesop
04-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums. Well to me BDSM means a lot of things but I guess if I had to sum it up it would be a thing that makes me happy. I love the tastes, smells, thoughts, feelings and ...hell everything about it. If you'd like to pick my brain further go right ahead, you can find my contact info all over the place. :wel

submissivewife
04-11-2006, 08:26 PM
:welcomebo Hello fiftythousand_x and Welcome to the Library Forums. Don't be afraid to ask your questions. My email is posted in my signature if you would like a chance to chat about experiences. I have only been in the lifestyle now for a little over a year but have been having the time of my life. PM me as well if you'd like.

Tojo
04-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Welcome fiftythousand_x, thanks for saying hi & telling us about yourself.

Yes if you want to know stuff from personal experience, I'd suggest to just PM someone who looks likely- many of us make it clear we're happy to answer questions & hear thoughts. Myself included- I seem to be a bit of a 'sub supporter' a lot of the time. :wel

I used to like being Dommed & tied up, about a hundred years ago- & now am obsessed with doing it to others, online or in person.

It's been nearly 25 years since I was hogtied by a lovely lady, but I can still remember how good it felt. A very enlightening experience indeed.

Learn & enjoy- but there ain't no substitute for actually doing it! :)

Tojo

novus56
04-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Welcome fiftythousand_x. :wel Hope you have a fun and interesting time here.

HDuesler
04-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Hello...new to the scene. Reading is very informative but nothing is like actually speaking with others in the scene. As I have no one I can talk to I hope to find someone I can talk to. Either about all my millions of questions and concerns or just to get a better insight into the lifestyle.

submissivewife
04-17-2006, 05:07 AM
HDuesler, the more you know about the lifestyle the more your questions will be answered. Explore and have fun.

subwife

dommale
04-17-2006, 10:48 PM
hello there ' if u really want to know all about domination get in touch with an expert ; me

dommale
04-17-2006, 10:49 PM
get in touch with an expert thats me dom male

Aesop
04-18-2006, 08:49 PM
get in touch with an expert thats me dom male

How very articulate.

Tojo
04-22-2006, 03:42 AM
How very articulate.

That's very naughty Aesop.... :dont:

Tojo

Ozme52
04-23-2006, 10:15 PM

Tojo

Yes it was.... yet.... exactly what I was thinking myself.

Aesop
04-24-2006, 04:42 AM

Tojo

Suuuure. One comment and I get the finger-wagging.