PDA

View Full Version : Tasha

Ozme52
04-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I'll make a submission. This was written a while back.

It is an excerpt from a roleplay, so if you need to disqualify it from the contest, I fully understand. However, the entire excerpt was written by me.

It stands alone but alludes to previous events which are not explained herein. None-the-less, I like it as a stand alone vignette.

The D/s is very soft.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Ozme52
04-12-2006, 10:52 PM
I step forward, into your personal space. You take a step back, still nervous, and another until you’ve backed into the kitchen counter. Once again I press against you pinning you tightly against the counter. I reach out, recreating that moment on the dryer, one hand on your arm, the other on your torso. I slowly caress your waist and hips, and back up to your waist, up your ribcage, lingering along the side of your breast, dropping my other hand to your waist, down to your hips, up again, up to your ribs, sliding one hand behind your back, down your spine, pulling you tighter to my body, leaning into you.

Putting my lips to yours, letting my tongue sneak between your lips. You open your lips, tentative, seeking, as I softly suck your lower lip between mine. My hand continues down, to the top of your ass, caressing, fondling, squeezing.

“So you like to read romance novels” I whisper, blowing air as I speak across your lips, the nape of your neck, into your ear.

“Am I the hero, your rescuer? Or am I the villain? Do you even know?” My lips caress the hollow of your neck, a lick, a suck, drawing blood to the surface as you softly gasp, sparks beginning in your head, eyelids fluttering shut. You feel my prick against your leg, then I slowly part your legs with my thigh and let you ride it a bit.

“Put your arms over your head.” A request, but also an order. I slowly strip off your tank top, you feel my hands and fingers along your bare flanks as I pull it up. Fingers fleetingly caress your breasts. As the top comes over your eyes, I leave it there, a makeshift blindfold, my hands return to your bra, your breasts, roaming, exploring the curves, tweaking your nipples.

“Shall I take it off?” but before you can even answer, my hands reach around the back and deftly unsnap all the hooks. I hold it together with one hand, the other returning to again tweak each nipple, a bit harder, holding cloth and flesh together, my first hand joining the second, each holding a nipple, then drawing them out, lifting, until they slide from between my fingers as I draw the bra up and over the top, drawing it up your arms and wrapping it loosely around your wrists.

I heft one breast, lift it, bring it to my descending lips, just the flick of the tongue over the nipple, unexpected. I’m sure how those novels all tell of the anticipation of direct contact, now you know there’s also excitement in surprise. Then on to caress the flesh, kissing the top slopes, caressing the sides, the undersides, alternately hefting, squeezing, hefting, kissing, then finally back to your nipples. A nip, a bite, a lick, a suck. Bits of pleasure, contrasting feelings.

I draw my finger tips up, allowing your breasts to fall from my hands, dragging a nipple from between my lips, lightly scraping as it falls from between my teeth, my hands continue up, the finger nails following the contour of your underarms, up your triceps, tugging your tank top up and over your head, allowing you to see me as I stare into your eyes. I feel your legs tremble against mine.

“Where’s the bedroom?” though I already know. The apartments, lavish though they are, are near images of each other. I pull you arms, still entwined, forward and gently tug, leading you to your room. It is much as I expect, a mixture of feminine traits. I see the trappings of a chaste virgin teenager mixed with those of a sultry vamp. The same dichotomy you yourself displayed.

“I see you weren’t expecting company.” noting an extravagant number of “toys” on the nightstand, the bed, and even a couple discarded on the floor. You begin to blush, and open your mouth to explain.

“Hush.” I put a finger across your lips, then a bit lower, I nod into your questioning eyes and you take my finger into your mouth.

“Show me what you’d do if that was my cock.” Again you blush. “Show me. Make me want to stay.” Knowing full well I wouldn’t leave under any circumstances save a ‘No’ or ‘Stop’ from her.

“That’s right, use your lips, your tongue, show me how much you want it.” Tasha’s enthusiasm was evident as was the growing pain of my cock within my pants leg, pointed ‘the wrong way.’ I unwrap the bra from around your hands, letting it drop to the floor. Your eyes show some disappointment, perhaps you want the ravisher. All in good time. I begin raising my arms.

“Take of my shirt.” Your hands are both tentative and trembling from a repressed desire as you pull the shirt from my pants. You raise it, revealing a lightly haired chest, broad, strong. As tall as you are, you still have to get on your toes to pull the shirt over my hands, I don’t help at all. Your breasts rub up and down my chest as you try to take off my shirt.. I shuffle forward, forcing the length of me against your body, until I back you into the bed and you topple back. I discard my shirt. I pick up a leg, slide hand up and down your calf, feeling their curves, lean muscle. I slip off your running shoe and ankle sock. Lightly massage the foot, toes, the ankle, and again lightly caress the length of your calf. I toe off my own shoes and put a knee on the bed. I set your leg onto my shoulder, ankle against my neck, and take your other leg, repeating the entire process.

Your head is on one side, not looking, your upper body is trembling, your hands and fingers clawed into the bedspread. You’re breathing heavily already and almost moaning. You may claim to be a virgin, and I have no reason to doubt you, but you are clearly ready for the experience and not likely to balk at the last second.

Still holding your ankles to my neck, I “walk” my knees up the bed a few inches, causing your knees to part. Again I see your running shorts, wet with your anticipation. I stroke the insides of your thighs, above the knees and towards your crotch, and back again.

“Shall I take these off?” I give a small tug at your shorts. I feel your legs flex and release as you alternate between the need to close your legs and your need to open yourself to me, ‘Yes’ you nod.

“I didn’t hear that. Ask me.”

“Please, take them off.”

“Take what off? Ask me.”

“Take of my shorts, my panties. I need it.”

“Need what?” I tease.

“You know!” you gasp. I raise my eyebrows…… “Fuck me!!”

I grab the legs openings of your shorts, one in each hand, and pull them up as you lift your ass to help, your weight pressing down on my shoulders. I take the opportunity to lean forward, spreading you more, as I reach past the waistband of your shorts, grabbing the waist of your panties, and drag the last of your clothing over your hips and ass, up you thighs towards your raised knees and to your ankles, so that I can draw in a deep breath of your natural perfume into my lungs.

I lift you legs from my shoulders, slip your shorts off of your legs and drop them to the floor behind me. I set your feet on the bed keeping you open to me, unbuckle my belt, open and unzip my jeans. I back off the bed to allow my jeans to drop to my knees and then to the floor and step out of them. And out of my boxers.

I chuckle as I see you not looking, but still, taking a peek. I climb between your legs, parting your knees with my torso. Feeling the softness of your inner thighs on my flanks. I make a decision, I can see you are more than ready, very wet, very slick, as I caress your legs.

“You want this?” You nod.

“Then take it. Put me in you.” Your hand reaches under, tentative. Finding my penis, hard and stiff, you explore it with your hands, not massive like mine, but long slender fingers. The sensations as you explore the shape, size, and heft of it. As fingertips discover and trace my balls. I feel you give it a tug, urging me to move forward, forward towards your waiting pussy. Another tug and a whimper as you become ‘desperate’ for the feel of it against you.

As I slide forward, and unbend my back, I let my tongue glide from your navel, up your breasts, nipping the buds of your nipples, then settling my weight onto your body, kissing your neck, your lips, your eyelids, as you draw and push the head of my cock to spread the lips of your vulva. And that is where I stop you, pulling and tugging, but no farther in. Until you start to thrust upward, to capture my cock. And as you take each bit into you, I let it slide in, as if you were devouring it with your pussy. Bit by bit. You sigh.

So I give you the rest in one,
long,
slow,
sliding,
thrust.

Ozme52
04-12-2006, 10:54 PM
After Tasha's first orgasm, her eyes had grown wide as I continued to thrust in and out of her. I maneuvered us through a few positions, mostly me on top, giving her several more orgasms. I rode her high, giving a lot of stimulation to her clit; I hooked her knees over my elbows and lifted her ass from the bed as I rolled forward over her. Each change brought her a new series of sensations and ultimately an orgasm. Not that she was multi-orgasmic; each seemed to be a separate climax, independent of the last.

After the last, she seemed to fall asleep, and I decided to get up for a while.

Now she was up, coming across the room towards me, asking if she was "any good." She certainly wants to be pleasing. Yeah, I believe her now, she was a virgin, or terribly inexperienced. Any experienced woman this good looking would be supremely confident.

Tasha seems terribly embarrassed that I was looking at her “toy” collection. Almost begging me to use them on her. Maybe later. Now that she’s awake, I have something else in mind.

“Tasha. Get back on the bed. Go on. We’re not through. Not yet.” It came out a little sternly and her reaction is electric. Perfect, because I am definitely in the mood to be stern. Not having any furniture will do that to a man.

I follow her and she climbs up on the bed, rolls over and spreads her legs inviting me to climb aboard.

“No. Roll over and get on your hands and knees. That’s right! Now down on your elbows.” She blushes as she realizes how this displays all her charms to me.

“Back up a bit, closer to the edge of the bed. Good girl! Now, I want you to lower your face to the bed, take your weight off of your arms.” As she obeys my request I take one hand and pull it towards me, until her shoulder is bearing her weight and her hand it stretched to her ankle.

“Grab your ankle. Don’t let go.” I do the same with her other hand. She shudders with excitement as I fondle her ass, now high in the air. And again as I fondle her pussy from behind and below, my hand comes away wet with her juices.

“Tasha. Tasha! Listen carefully. If you let go of your ankles, for any reason, I’ll leave. You don’t want me to leave do you?” I tease. I really get off on this form of mental bondage.

Tasha whimpers a soft “No, don’t go.”

I walk around the bed, inspecting your from all angles. I sit down by your side and caress the underside of your nearest breast, tweak the nipple, squeezing it a bit harder until you gasp, just a bit, and I let go. I stroke your hair, caress your flank and reach under your belly, down to between your legs and back up, stroking your taut stomach and the underside of your lowest rib. I get up again and approach from behind again.

One hand pressing down on the small of your back, just above the cleft of your ass cheeks, I reach between and under your legs from behind and fully cup your vulva. Holding your pussy fully in my hand, I wiggle all my fingers, insinuating my index finger between your lips, it slips in so easily. You’re so wet. I squeeze the lips tightly between my fingers and around the invading digit, wiggling it around inside, as deeply as I can reach, which is very deep. I can feel it tickle your cervix.

“Do you like this Tasha? Remember, don’t let go. Don’t let go even if you cum again. Don’t let go for any reason.” I withdraw my finger and extend it to cover your clit. I revolve the pad of my finger around your clit, slowly, pushing the fleshy hood over and around, letting it grow even larger, until it holds the hood aside itself. I gather more of your juice and slick it against your clit, pressing my finger against it so that it slips out from under the pressure, and then I do it again. I can hear you gasping almost continually.

I extend my finger away from your clit, I know it’s about three inches removed, and I swing it up, rapidly, to thump you between the lips and “slap” against your clit. You grunt in surprise, and then a moan as I rotate your clit under it again. And again I withdraw it. You moan in expectation and I don’t disappoint as I snap it up again, directly into your clit. You let out a long groan of pleasure. This goes on and on as I punish your clit, making it swell, reddening as it continues to engorge with blood.

Slap
Slap
Slap

Each brings you another wave of pleasure. You’re dripping nectar copiously, making my whole hand wet with your fluid.

Slap
Slap
Slap

I listen to another deep groan escape your lips. I let you take a few breaths, slowing as you regain a bit of control.

“Don’t let go.” I whisper as I step away, taking one last caress of your sweet butt. I’m only gone a moment.

“You’ve really never used any of your toys?” I ask as I turn on a vibrator I have fetched from your dresser. I hear you whimper, just a hint of fear. You begin to raise your shoulders and again I remind you,

“If you let go of your ankles, I will leave. You don’t want that do you?” and you settle back down. I lay the vibrator; still on it’s lowest setting, to rest between your ass cheeks. I step up to the end of the bed, letting you feel my legs on the insides of your feet and ankles and fingers as I step between your legs. I draw your ass closer to me, changing your position slightly, grab my cock and begin rubbing it up and down between your pussy lips, spreading them, letting them slide back together, just to spread them again.

I take the vibrator and circle it around the roseate bud of your anus, pressing harder when it’s on the flesh between your pussy and your asshole, then lighter circling again.

I hear your groaning, almost one continuous unending sound, broken only by intermittent gasps for air. The next time I part your lips, I leave my cock wedged in you, feel you clenching, grab your hips, wrapping my fingers around, all the way round front, so you can fell them dig in as I pull you onto my waiting cock. The vibrator falls to the bed.

I thrust forward and thump against your g-spot, already swollen, I stroke in and out, again and again, you feel me deeper than before, thumping incessantly against your g-spot until you imagine you can taste my flesh in the back of your mouth. Each stroke shakes you to your core. Dragging your pussy flesh in and out with it as faster and faster I stroke my cock in and out of you, in and out, again and again, until you shudder in another overwhelming climax, you clamp down hard on my cock, closing the circuits between my brain and my cock, I flash blazing white light, seeing nothing, as my body takes over and I spill my seed into you, you feel it scalding your insides, as I pump and pump and pump and pump.

Somewhere during those last few moments, you must have let go of your ankles. I don’t leave. I drag back the covers, guide you between them, and join you, spooning into your back. Forcing you into a fetal position as I mold my legs into you, knees to the back of your knees, your butt to my belly, one arm draped across your side, cradling a luscious breast.

Tomorrow is another day.

orchid
04-17-2006, 09:43 AM
very nice Oz!

submissivewife
04-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Oz that was so hot.

Nikita
04-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Oz, your talent as a dom in RP is inviting. :11_2_102: The tail is hot and has caused a mess in my panties. I happened to be wearing them today.

Ozme52
04-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Thank you orchid.
Thank-you subwife.
Anytime nikita!

Aesop
04-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Finally got the time to read it Oz. Great entry. Good luck to you.

RedSilk
04-21-2006, 06:19 PM
WOW! Wow! wow! Um...gotta come up with a better word! ~giggles~ You amaze me. I felt like I was really there with you. Talk about fantastic! Mmm.... :D

katie_21
04-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Very well done Oz!

Ozme52
04-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks Aesop, Red, and Heather.

I'm slowly becoming convinced that writing sex scenes in the first person, present tense, enhances the scene.

I'll definitely try it again.