PDA

View Full Version : Roommates

KermitsKeeper
04-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Master Evan gave me permission to share one of my stories. I hope you like it! :)

Mia was snug in her bed, covers pulled up to her chin. She had put in a long day, and needed the rest. She had a big presentation to do the next day. She was confident it would go well, but knew it was always better when she got a good night’s sleep. She drifted off to sleep, and fell into pleasant, peaceful dreams.

In the living room were her roommates, Ryan and Jake. They were watching a movie and having a few cocktails. The three of them got along well, and the living arrangement was working out better than Mia had hoped. They were friends, something that surprised any men Mia had ever tried to date. How could a beautiful woman live with two handsome guys and have the relationship be platonic? They never thought it could be true, but it was. Their doubts always made Mia send them away. It was ok with her, though. She was working full-time in a stressful job and was happiest to just go home and veg with her pals, watching movies and relaxing. This was one of the rare occasions when she wasn’t right there with them.

As Mia continued to dream, Ryan poked Jake in the ribs. “Look at this!” he said to Jake, pointing at his laptop screen. Ryan had stumbled upon a website that featured stories and pictures of domination. Jake was immediately intrigued. The two soon forgot their movie as they read story after story and looked at picture after picture. They both were obviously excited by what they saw.

Jake, as usual a few cocktails ahead of Ryan, got up and headed for the bathroom. When he returned, he was holding the belts from the robes Mia kept there (she had a couple different ones, depending on her mood). “Hey Ry!” he said, holding up the belts… “Let’s see how our Mia likes it!”

“I don’t know, Jake,” said Ryan. “Mia’s a sweetie and this is her place. I don’t want to upset her, or get kicked out.”

“C’mon, chicken! You know Mia enjoys all the movies we watch, and some are more ‘involved’ like this. She’ll love it! And you know what they say…. Sex is good for stress!”

Jake, ignoring Ryan’s protests, turned on the hall light and walked into Mia’s room. He carefully slid the covers off her, and was delighted to see that she was wearing a nightgown. All the easier, he thought.

With the covers gone, Mia curled into a ball. Her knees were pulled up close, and her arms were pulled in. Her hands were tucked next to her face and her elbows rested at her knees. Jake saw his chance and took it. He carefully slipped the belts of the robes between her arms. He gently lifted her top leg and slipped the ends of the belts between her thighs. Still Mia slept. Jake grinned and began to pull one of the belts tighter until her elbow and knee were tied together.

She stirred a little, and started to mumble. “What’s going on?” she asked without opening her eyes.

“Nothing, Mia, just sleep,” Jake said.

Mia tried to reach for her covers, and discovered that her arm was bound. Her eyes flew open.

“Jake, what the hell is going on here?” she shrieked as she started to struggle against the binding. Jake took advantage of her struggles and managed to tie her other arm and leg together.

“Ry and I found this great website, and we wanted to share it with you!” he said, trying to sound innocent.

“Leave me out of this!” Ryan hollered from the other room.

Mia continued to struggle, and Jake just laughed. “Here honey, let me help you,” he said. He tipped her onto her back and then proceeded to wrap the robe belts up her legs and arms until her wrists and ankles were bound as tightly as her knees and elbows were.

“Jake, let me go!” Mia shouted, the fear in her eyes growing.

“Not a chance now,” he said. “Ryan, get a load of this!”

“What are you doing to our Mia?” he asked as he rounded the corner. He stopped dead and just stared.

“It gets better, Ry,” Jake said as he grabbed a scissors off the dresser and cut away Mia’s nightgown and panties.

Mia was in tears now, looking to Ryan to help her out. He was staring at her as if in a trance. “My God, Mia, you are beautiful!” he said as he came further into the room.

“See, I told you it got better!” Jake exclaimed. “Now let’s have some fun!

Jake bent to Mia’s exposed body and began to lick her, starting at the back of her knee and tracing his tongue down her to lick and kiss her ass. He continued up the other side to her knee, and then went back down again. This time he stopped at her crack and traced his tongue up her to her clit. Mia was still whimpering, but her body was showing signs of excitement.

Ryan walked to her side and bent down to whisper in her ear. “You know how much we cherish you, Mia. Don’t cry, we won’t hurt you.” With that he kissed away her tears and then kissed her mouth. His tongue began to trace her lips. Mia responded to his kiss, having secretly wanted Ryan for the past year. She was still afraid, but now that she was fully awake and Ryan was kissing her, the fear was fading.

Jake was busy now, his mouth working her clit, his tongue diving into her opening over and over. Mia began to moan softly. Jake began to suck her clit hard as he drove his fingers into her cunt. Mia was breathing hard now, trying to move against Jake’s hand and not able to because of the binding.

Ryan had stepped away for a moment. When he returned, he was naked. He climbed onto the bed and leaned over Mia, feeding his throbbing cock into her hungry mouth. She greedily sucked him in as best she could. Knowing she couldn’t move, Ryan played with her, sometimes feeding it all in, sometimes just a little. When he would pull away, she would sigh, then moan as he filled her mouth again.

Jake, seeing Ryan’s games, stopped with the licking and fingering and stripped. By now Mia was so wet that he easily slid into her, burying himself ball-deep in one swift stoke. Mia’s sharp intake of breath was his only indication that he may have been a little to fast. At this point though, sheathed in her wetness, he didn’t care. He started to pump into her, pulling almost all the way out and then driving himself back into her. Mia struggled against her bindings again, wanting to wrap her legs around Jake and her hands around Ryan. She found she still couldn’t move enough, and tried to relax and enjoy their assault on her body.

Jake rode her hard, and was soon shouting “I’m going to come!” At the same time Ryan began to shake, his orgasm close. They both exploded into her, and the feeling of them filling her took Mia over, too. She still managed to swallow most of Ryan’s load.

Jake slid out of her, his tool already starting to go flaccid, and fell onto the bed next to Mia. Ryan, though, was still hard as a rock. He pulled out of her mouth and moved around the bed. He grabbed her bound body and slid it close to the edge of the bed. Looking deeply into her darkened, passionate eyes, he slid into her easily and began a slow, steady rhythm. Mia purred, pleased to finally have him inside her.

Ryan’s pace grew gradually, and Mia’s moans grew with it. Jake, still not ready for more and not wanting to miss out, began to massage her tits, tweaking her nipples. Mia’s moans grew louder. She had no idea she could so thoroughly enjoy having two men control her.

Ryan suddenly stopped and pulled out of her. Mia looked into his eyes, and as she studied him, her passion near its height, he began to press against her bud. Her eyes widened, and she shook her head at him. He smiled at her. “Relax and trust me,” he said. Fear was still in her eyes as he slowly slid the tip into her. Her eyes got glassy, tears very close. He stopped moving, and reached a hand to her clit. He began to massage it, softly telling her to relax and enjoy. Jake was still caressing her breasts, and soon the sensations she felt were passion again instead of fear and pain. Slowly, gently, Ryan slipped further inside her. His hand continued to move on her clit, his thumb now inside her massaging the sensitive spot near the entrance. He started to ride her, slow, gentle strokes. Jake, now fully aroused, was stroking himself with one hand and Mia’s breast with the other.

Mia, watching Jake and being ridden by Ryan, shouted Ryan’s name as the waves of a huge orgasm washed over her. Ryan, upon hearing his name on her lips, went over, too, shooting his load deep in her ass. The excitement was more than Jake could stand. He turned towards Mia and shot his load all over her face. When she could breathe again, Mia tried to lick up what she could. Jake and Ryan went to each side of her and untied her. Mia stretched, wiped her face on the already messy sheets, and then reached for both men. Pulling them to her one at a time, she kissed them both passionately. Then she slid off the bed, stood up, and started walking towards the living room.

“Where is this website?” she asked, with an evil wicked grin on her face.

The end

orchid
04-17-2006, 09:48 AM
great story - thanks for sharing!!
i love how helpless she was

submissivewife
04-18-2006, 12:30 PM
That was hot EPK...I think I picked the wrong day to have a read-a-thon.

Nikita
04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Great hot tail Kate! :rose:

Evan_
04-20-2006, 08:52 PM
I should further mention, that this story started as assignment from her owner/Dom (me ;) ). She has several longer works that we may share when they get done (eventually?). Man, this whole eating/sleeping/working thing get's so in the way... :)