PDA

View Full Version : hello :)

littlebird22
04-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Greetings!

i'm a long-time reader of the story library, and i've finally worked up the courage to become a member on the forums ;)

i'm female, 23 years old, a soon-to-be grad student in biomedical science. i have been fascinated with all aspects of bdsm, particularly bondage and humiliation, since...well, since before i knew what bdsm was. i've also always known, on some level, that i am submissive.

i am involved in a wonderful and committed relationship with my boyfriend of 6 years. i have been incredibly lucky; not only has he been completely accepting of every one of my...unusual...fascinations, but he has explored almost all of them with me. We have experienced so much together; he has been an amazing lover and a strict, but loving, master ;)

i'm looking forward to making new friends, and reading the thoughts and ideas of others who are involved in the bdsm lifestyle :)

Tojo
04-17-2006, 01:24 AM
Welcome littlebird22. Thanks for the lovely intro.

You've done well to stay in a relationship for 6 years at your age, you must both be doing something right. :)

Hope you have a great time here.

Tojo

Aesop
04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Glad you decided to come out and play. Welcome to the forums!:wel

submissivewife
04-17-2006, 08:24 PM
:welcomebo littlebird22 To the forums. Great that you have found someone to explore with. Enjoy!