PDA

View Full Version : Bond of Destiny

YamiNoHikari
04-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Let's see, this is a story with complex storyline with hentai. Hm... it is just like typical Hentai-RPG anyway. LEt me start on next post.

YamiNoHikari
04-17-2006, 09:12 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

written: April 17th 2006

Genre: RPG

DICLAIMER:
I don't have anything to do when using the characters from animes and games. I do have all the original characters, but the anime-game characters belong to their respective owners.

updates for chapter 02:
- a new anime character
- a new FAQ

updates for chapter 03:
- a new anime character

updates for chapter 04:
- a new original character
- update original character

Miscellanious Things

1. Original Characters

a. Hikaru -Original-
S/he is a human with two forms, one as a male and another as a female. Hikaru will revert to the other form with the power of the cyrstal s/he always wear. Hikaru is still one person, not two persons, but both of them has own personality.

a(1). Hikaru (Male)
Male version of Hikaru has personality of a playboy. Maybe frustating cannot get his other body for himself, he always try to win other girls' hearts. Fortune with him though, he often encounter with girls who likes him. For sex behavior, he likes to be a dominant and sure love bondage. And for some reason, he doesn't like to show his crystal in front of others.

a(2). Hikaru (Female)
Female version of Hikaru has opposite personality then her twin. She is very calm and shy. Though her power (maybe) exceed her twin, she rarely use force. Maybe because of that, she is a submissive type. Even she hates bondage, but when she is in bondage, she enjoys the condition she is helpless and terrified. Has a phobia of darkness with her, and opposite to her twin she likes to show the crystal in front of others.

NEW a(3). Hikaru (Holy Form)
This is the ultimate form when Hikaru is in her female form. When she transformed like this her powers are imbued by the holy elements. For personality is the same with Hikaru (female), and seemed she won't do any sexual things in this form. Only used in battles.

b. Hime -Original-
coming soon (don't wanna spoil the story too fast)

UPDATE c. Shinji -Original-
The man with beard and spiky brown hair. He is truly the perfect guy to protect his friends. His power lies on his strength, so he will only use knuckles while fighting. He declares himself a demon-hunter, but is that really like that? Nobody know his motives to follow Hikaru. Even his foul mouth seemed the same as the playboy Hikaru, he won't do any sex with anyone if he is not in the mood. He doesn't enjoy bondage, only pure vanilla will please him.

OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS THEY EXIST IN THE STORY.

2. Anime-GAme characters

a. Ami (from Sailor Moon) -NOT Original-
what to tell? you know Ami Sailor Moon right? I don't have her though.

b. Asuka (from Evangelion) -NOT Original-
sarcastic with her mouth, always relying on Ikari. He isn't here though.

c. Quistis Trepe (from Final Fantasy VIII) -NOT Original-
oh man, she is the perfect candidate for a mistress right. Well in this story there is no mistress though

OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS THEY EXIST IN THE STORY.

3. FAQ

a. how to add FAQ here?
- just throw your question at my e-mail: yami_no_hikari@operamail.com.

b. why Hikaru is so different him/herself in looking?
- it's the power of the crystal anyway, even it changes the outfit.

YamiNoHikari
04-17-2006, 09:13 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

DICLAIMER:
I don't have anything to do when using the characters from animes and games. I do have all the original characters, but the anime-game characters belong to their respective owners.

WARNING! Yes, this is a fiction of hentai, so only adults may view or if you insists then so be it. I'have warned ya.

CODE WARNING!
This chapter have these codes:
* rape (nc) / well almost...

PRELUDE
--------------------------------
The fire danced through the burn branches on the campfire. Three persons sat beside it without noone talking. From their faces, they seem to be in deep thought.

A while later, one of them stood up and walked away to the upper ground, sitting there. Though in the darkness, he could still see the vast plains below them.

"What is it, Hikaru?"

Hikaru moves his eyes to find Hime who was getting near him. She then sat beside Hikaru.

"I don't know about this, Hime."

Hime gave a deep sigh to Hikaru's saying. Seem she disagreed his "don't know" thing. She lied to her back, still saying nothing to Hikaru. Hikaru moved his head to see her, her mound getting more attractive while she lifted her hands to her head.

"What are you looking at? Pervert!"

"But you like it, huh? Well, my 'other' seems to like it," he said smiling.

"Leaving me behind, eh 'good friend'?" say a voice from behind.

"It's not your business, Shinji," Hikaru replied without seeing him.

"Now now now, we are already near, what to become eh?" he continued.

"Yeah..." Hikaru gave another sigh.

He grabed the crystal from his shirt, looking at it carefully.

"It began with this crystal huh?"

"... that reminds me, Hikaru. What will you become when you finally part with it?" Hime asked carefully.

Hikaru locked his mind to the crystal, then it shimmers with light, engulfing him. After the light vanished, the boy is no more, there is a girl sitting replacing Hikaru.

"I like you better in this form, 'girl," said Shinji with a laugh.

"I don't know... 'we' haven't talked about this..." the female Hikaru answered. Her voice is very opposite from her twin. Her voice is so calm and pretty, not like the voice of the other one which is almost seductive (to girl only), rude, and strong.

Then she stood up again, the dawn has come after all. Hime also woke up, the three of them waiting the sunrise showing her lights to the entire world.

"We may not be able to see this scenery again..." Hikaru whispered.

Shinji grabed her shoulder,"Don't worry 'girl, we will make it."

"I do hope so... for both of 'us'..." she replied.

For her... and her other 'one'.

CHAPTER 01 BEGINNING

One year before...

The night is long at that time. Or so he thought... Hikaru walked while cursing why he hadn't bought a map of the region. And so great now he lost in the forest.

"Shit... is night always this long?"

He is already tired of walking. Then he rested his feet, sitting on the big tree behind him. He then remembered the past events...

After the death of his parents a year ago, he vowed to himself that he would go away from his home. And so, he trained hard in swordsmanship alone in the night and working in the daylight to earn some money for his journey. Sometimes people came and visited the village, and he would ask them about the world. He was very excited to know the vast world that he haven't seen and ventured. And so he vowed to be a great adventurer.

But, he might forget to ask WHAT to do if one is lost within the forest...

It's been almost a week after his adventure starts and he is so excited to see the world outside his village. So many new things he didn't know before. But for some reason, he surely so feel lonely at nights.

"Damn... I don't need those thoughts," he angrily tried to forget his thought.

"Those lucky adventurers said their days are full of events... why not me?" he once again cursing himself.

"If only there is....

HELP! PLLEASEE!

"Wha..." he suddenly heard the plea from someone.

"This voice... a girl?" then he stood up from his sitting, trying to analyze where the sound came from.

Hikaru run to the source of the voice, then the voice becoming more frantic and seemed the girl really got scared. More Hikaru run nearer, he could hear sobs coming from the voice. Yet, there were also vivid laugh, from other person. Seems the girl is being chased by a person.

After he able to catch up with the voice, he saw them.

The girl was lying on the grass, while her captor was on top of her. She frantically trying to free herself. The captor seemed overpower her and trying to torn her blouse. When Hikaru saw them, her blouse was torn heavily.

"Please... help me... don't..." she tried harder to struggle, her plea seemed woke Hikaru from his daydreaming. Seeing something like this, of course his manhood got boiled, but then he came to his sense again.

"Release her at once!" Hikaru shouted while running toward them. The captor felt annoyed then he swing his leg to Hikaru. Without able to defend, Hikaru got kicked and fell down.

"Being a hero huh? I'll kill you first!" the captor attacked Hikaru over and over. Hikaru could only defend from the attack even some attacks hit him. Then a finishing blow got him to the land.

"Good bye, 'hero!" The captor took the knife from his pocket and about to stab Hikaru.

"Take this!" the girl threw something to Hikaru and he grabed it.

"A crystal?"

"Form a sword! Now!"

"How to..."

"Consentrate a sword and you will have it!"

A moment after, a sword of light shimmers on Hikaru's hand. He able to dodge the attack then slash him away.

"I'll remember this..." the attacker run away after losing the battle.

"What's this..." Hikaru about to ask but the girl already fainted. Seemed she was overly exhausted.

---------

Hikaru took some of the big-sized leaves then cover the girl's upper body. Some of his mind told him to rape her now that she was asleep. Of course it flashed to mind, when a cute girl in blue hair, having her blouse torn apart lying unconsiously in front of him. Well, he do caress the girl's breasts a while, feeling the soft skin after some times haven't seen girls around.

But after she about to wake, he stopped his action then trying to cover her. Waiting until she fully awakened, he took a glance of the crystal she gave earlier.

"A sword... only by consentrating?" he thought.

"MMmmm..." seemed the girl has came around.

"Good morning, 'girl."

"You are... thank you," she said after trying to remember what happened.

"Anyway, my name is Hikaru. Who are you?"

"I am Ami. Mizuno Ami."

"What are you doing here? Oh man I have a bunch of question..." he sighed again.

"It seemed you are the right person..." she whispered.

"What?"

"The cystal responds to you, right?"

"If you talked about the sword earlier, yes..."

"Then, take the crystal," she told.

"What? Are you sure?"

"From now on, I entrust you with this crystal. The crystal may gave you difficulties, but you will be able to overcome it. Hikaru, I came here in search of person who resonate the crystal. I guess your kind-hearted responded to the crystal."

"Who... are you?"

"I came from the Moon. There is a secret in this world yet to be revealed. The whole world's destiny relied on you now. You who resonating the power of the crystal, are the key to the secret. Go... go to The End of The World. There you will understand the secret of the entire world."

"I don't understand..."

"My job has finished... now I may have my power back. Thank you."

Ami shimmered in light, then she floated in the mid-air, while Hikaru confusedly seeing at her.

"The crytal is a mystery itself. It may have side-effect for you, but by overcoming it you will have enough power to do the whole journey. Good bye, Hikaru. And thank you for everything..." after saying those, she faded into light then go to the Moon.

"Is this... dream?"

He thought again about Ami, then somehow the crystal shines again. After the glow, Hikaru confused... he is not anyemore a boy... he is in the form of a girl...

"What... am I coming into..." she thought confusingly.

END of CHAPTER 01

A/N: Oh well, this is the beginning of everything. You see there is so little of the sex scene, because it is just a prelude afterall. But, I promise every chapter have at least one sex scene. By the way, this is mu first attempt to make a adult story with complex storyline. Hope you enjoy this masterpiece.

Please review this and I'll review yours too. Thank you in advance.

NEXT CHAPTER : PREMONIUM

story code: (just maybe might change)
* nc (rape)
* gang rape
* hardcore

YamiNoHikari
04-17-2006, 09:14 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

DICLAIMER:

WARNING! Yes, this is a fiction of hentai, so only adults may view or if you insists then so be it. I'have warned ya.

CODE WARNING!
* rape (nc)

CHAPTER 02 PREMONIUM

Hikaru felt so differently. The first thing (now it's she) cannot go yelling around like before. Yes, she still was the same Hikaru, but she felt her personality was just too soft, too calm to be Hikaru. The next thing was how she looks. If the male one was here, he would be happy to fuck her this instant. Female Hikaru had a a very cute face, and with the sailor fuku (uniform) she wore now, she was surely the replica of Ami before. Not everything though, because her hair was longer than Ami, even the color seemed the same blue ocean.

She walked away from the forest, trying to see the town she will encounter later on. Sometimes she held the crystal, thinking how will she returned to her former self, but seemed no avail. After trying so hard, -and she thought she is clever than her other form- she was able to see the nearby town from distance.

----------------
Hikaru set her feet at the town, ratherly confused what's been happening there. There were no people in the entrance gate, so she moved quietly inside.

However, after a while she heard voices from somewhere. She moved her head to find the source of the voices and able to locate the commotion near the local tavern. She walked quietly to the tavern trying to find out what's been happening in the town. But...

...he..help... no.. please...

Even it's so small, she could hear some voices from the tavern, and so she trying to enter the tavern, opening her path from people blocking her. If she was in her male form, it won't be hard for her. But now she was shorter than before, so she got harder to moved inside.

Inside she looked a gang of people (maybe bandits she thought) was raping a red-hair girl. She was shocked and her thought "why did it happen again soon"? Normally she would burst out and take on the rapists right away, but now she couldn't.

She tried to yell at the bandits, but seemed no voices came from her mouth. Even maybe there was a very slight voice though.

She could only stand there looking at the helpless girl frantically struggles. There were about five people doing their way to the girl. One of them held her right arm, blocking her arm to move, while occupying himself by fondling her firm breast. SOmetimes he tip her nipples and piched it then sucking on it. Another one occupying the other breast, playing with her mound with deep laughing.

Unconsiously, Hikaru touched her own breast, slowly caressing it. It felt so good, with the view of someone raped in front of her, but another plea from her woke Hikaru up from her daydreaming.

"Hey, stop it. Will you only look at them like that?" Hikaru tried to persuade the other people there.

"They are the most fierce bandit around here. If we disturbed them, they will kill us right away," thea man fled.

"Useless..." Hikaru felt angry but cannot yell.

"Stop it, already!" she moved forward nearing the bandits. She felt strange, because she was trembling not like usually she would move forward with full courage.

"Oh a new girl again huh?" Another bandit said laughing hard, He and another one held the girls' leg, immobilizing her to move her legs. Their hands turn by turn caressing her pussy. From Hikaru's view the girl is mor at pain then feeling the pleasure. Their movements were rough and won't give her pleasure, only to them.

Hikaru tried to talk again, but her voices cut out... She only could see the girl crying helplessly. Her clothes were almost torn completely, only some remnants at her leg and her abdoment remains. Hikaru gritted her teeth, trying harder to yell.

"STOP IT!" She finally could yell, but then she panted.

"This girl want to join the fun eh?" the other bandit, maybe the leader said, while holding the girl's head. Sometimes he licked her face and her neck. Now he moved toward Hikaru. Hikaru tried to back out, but trembling harder stopping her movemnets.

"You want to have fun too huh? Come here!" he yelled and in seconds held Hikaru's small arm pulling her toward him.

"Argh..." Hikaru tried harder to struggle but her trembles causing her immobilize.

"Trembling huh girl? You are tough..." he whispered to her ear.

The bandit took the other of Hikaru's arm then held both her arm in one hand. He was overly bigger than Hikaru. His other hand exploring her body, starting from her breast. Hikaru felt shy and her face gone red. The hand grabbing her round mound from her uniform was sending her to her mind. She panted while surge of feeling came over her.

"I... don't... wanna...."

Then the crystal started to glow. Hikaru opened her eyes, then remember about the crystal. He became braver then using all her strength, she was able to break free from his captive.

She panted, then look at the bandit who angrily glaring at her.

"You... little..."

"I... must be strong..." she said slowly.

"Rod!" She said then a rod of light forming in her hands. she grabbed it bothhand then focus her eyes to the bandit.

Slightly trmebling, she bite her lips trying hard to free from her trembling. If she was a boy, she won'thave these difficulties in fighting, she thought.

The bandit stroke Hikaru, she dodged the attack then counter the attack with her rod. She stroke the bandit with her rod several times until she planted finishing strike to blow him away.

"Good... It's better..." she whispered.

The other four bandits lunged Hikaru. Hikaru backed off a little then moved swiftly taking one after another. Even sometimes she got hit because she haven't mastered her form, she was able to defeat the four.

The bandits regrouped with their boss then fled away from the town.

Hikaru panted and the rod of light fading away. The townspeople also run away from the scene, maybe afraid of Hikaru might scold them by hitting them.

Hikaru moved to the girl who still crying on the table, her clothes really torn off almost completely. The saliva from the guys made her felt dirty. Hikaru sat beside the table, waiting till her recover from her crying.

Then the barkeep approach them, Hikaru stood up again.

"No... miss, I want to apologize," he said.

"Why won't you help her?"

"We are afraid they might return and destroying everything..."

"... this girl... is not one of yours?"

"Yes... she just came earlier. By the way, may I give you place to settle down? You surely looks like in journey too."

"I don't really need it, but this girl needs. OK, please."

"We are sorry... if just we are as strong as you..."

"DOn't you see!?? I AM trembling before!" she yelled in frustation.

"..."

"Anyway, I need some clothes for her too."

"You may have my daughter's pair."

"OK. ... thanks."

----------------
After that, Hikaru and the girl entered the room, after some time she awoke.

"Are you all right now?"

"..."

"I've bathed you. You should be all right and clean."

The girl placed her hand to her breast, then placing to her lower body.

"Thank you... thanks to you they haven't made further..."

"Welcome."

"..."

"Anyway, who are you? I'm Hikaru."

"I am Asuka... Soryu Asuka Langley."

"What are you doing here? Taking a journey like that? It's dangerous."

"Yes, I know."

"Oh well, things has calmed down a little. Let's leave together tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Good night."

"Good night."

----------------
However, in the deep night.

"... yea.. this one..."

'What's this' thought Hikaru. She somehow heard a faint sound.
She wanted to get up, but seemed she felt so weak, even she couldn't open her eyes.

"... you've done good..."

'I can't move...' thought Hikaru. Then, she slumbered again...

END of CHAPTER 02

A/N: In this chapter, Hikaru is a girl. So, what do you think? Her personality is very opposite right? Firstly, she was afraid in fighting, not like her other one. In my point, I like her better than her man form. But, they will shift in next chapters all along until the end of journey.

NEXT CHAPTER : BOUND 'N HELPLESS

* bondage (FINALLY)
* n/c

YamiNoHikari
04-17-2006, 09:18 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

written: April 18th 2006

DICLAIMER:

CODE WARNING!
* n/c
* torture
* F/F
* M/F
* bondage

CHAPTER 03 BOUND 'N HELPLESS
Finally, Hikaru opened her eyes. Feeling dizzy after unpleasant slumber, her view was not very good. However, she guessed positively it was not the room she used to be sleeping in town.

When she tried to move her hands, she realized that she was completely immobilize. After her view getting better, she tried to see the better view of her. She gasped in terror realizing what situation she was in.

Her hands were tied together to the the upper post of the wooden board. Then something struck her, there were ropes along her body, circling her breasts, her lower body, and her pussy. Even though her clothes still in one piece (well two pieces if you see her uniform), she could feel the feeling she felt earlier today when in captive of the bandit.

"What... happen to me..." she writhling.

The room was dark, she could barely see everything. However, she could see in faint light the room was some kind of dungeon. There were two cells across her, empty.

"Ugh... I couldn't like this..." she sweated. Though the man form always like to be in charge, seemed she oppositely enjoyed to be bound and helpless. Of course the former hated it, but even she still hate being in bondage, she enjoyed the feeling surging over her body.

She panted, the knots of the rope sometimes hit her pussy hard, and a jolt coming to her. Even her clothes was still intact, the ropes were very tight. She could feel the rope stimulating her, her breast, and her pussy.

"Where... am I... now..." she whrites.

She feel terrified and alone. Normally people in bondage would feel afraid if there were noone besides. And so does she, she was terriefied what would happen to her. She was so much vurnarable as Asuka before now.

Somehow, she remembered her crystal, she looked for it on her uniform but couldn't find it. It must be taken by her captor earlier. She shruged, her only way to save herself has been cut. She blamed herself to let her guard down earlier. Now she was completely helpless without no way to escape.

The door opened, and she gasped when the bandit from earlier came. It was the same with the one attacked her before. She frantially tried to free herself, struggling very hard to free like before.

"No no girl... it would be impossible," he said laughing.

"You... bandit!"

"Yes, I am," he smiled to the helpless girl.

"Where is my crystal?"

"Oh we took it away, preventing you to use it of course."

The bandit grabbed Hikaru's breast and squeeze it hard.

"Agh... Ah..."

"So you really like it huh? This time you won't get away."

"Ah... AAaa..."

The bandit squeeze both of the Hikaru's breasts. Hikaru could do nothing then to squirmed vainly.

"No... it... ah..."

"You are wet already?" the bandit said after placing his hand to her skirt.

Hikaru felt ashemed. In fact, she has wet herself when she was first realize her bondage. And now after the bandit did his way to her freely, she couldn't fight back the stream of pleasure coming to her mind.

"Ah... no... I'm... not... that..."

The bandit withdrew his hand, then Hikaru shocked to see he unsheat a knife from his pocket.

"No... what do you want?"

"These uniforms are in the way, right? Let me help you discharge it," he said laughing.

"No... please..."

"Hahaha now you plea to me? It's the first time."

Then he sliced her clothes one by one. He sliced her T-shirt roundly, carefully slice until her breast showed up.

"No bra eh naughty girl?"

Ashemed by that, Hikaru's face got reddened. She was never use a bra, anyway. She has just transformed from a boy, even she conjused why her clothes also changed.

The bandit stripped away her skirt in a quick motion, Hikaru gasped when looking the knife nearing her pussy.

"This will strip your panties. Don't move please..." he said laughing.

Hikaru could do nothing, so she stop struggling so she won't endure pains by the knife. The bandit cut her panties profesionally and not a scratch left to her skin.

"So wet huh?" he laughed then using her hand taking her dripping juice.

"Why don't you try a little?" he offered her juice to her mouth.

"Ah... ugh..." Hikaru felt her own juice after the bandit forced it to her mouth. It was sweet and tangie.

"Ah, about time the boss arrived. She will be pleased to have this bounty."

Then the bandit took more of her juice then enjoyed it.

Hikaru felt her orgasm bulging, but she was very terrified to plea him to continue. She waited in pain knowing the orgasm would calm down again.

The bandit then exited the room, closing it and Hikaru once again left in the darkness.

-----------------
Moments passed like hours. She was raped against her will, even she thought it was good. He said something about the boss, so whoever it is will come next. But, she was in fire, the unfinished orgasm made her tired, but tiredness because of this bondage also unbearable. She was waiting hoping someone would save her, even she thought it was impossible. The townspeople won't come and she has no friend to hope find her here.

Suddenly, the door opened then the previous bandit planted a blindfold to her. He also taped her mouth so that she couldn't yell or scream, but he opened the tape again.

"It would be good if she screamed," a voice said.

Hikaru couldn't identify whose voice. It was not the same person who tease her before and discarding her clothes. But, she felt very helpless. She couldn't do anything anyway.

Then she felt a hand exploring her breasts, then the other hand tightening the ropes around her breasts.

"ARggg.." she panted.

"Who... are you?"

Silent, the captor then sucking at both of her breasts. Then the captor stripped the remnant clothes from her uniform, making her all the way naked. She was ashemed, never ever she naked in front of others in this form.

"I want to ask you question."

Hikaru didn't answer. She was to tired to answer.

SMACK

A pain comes to her when a whip smacking her at her breasts.

"Arghh..."

"Answer me!"

"Wha.. what do you wan..?"

"Tell me about this crystal, how you could form weapon at will?"

Hikaru could feel her crystal was in front of her, taken by this captor.

"I will smack you," the captor said then leashed another blow.

"Argg... I... don't know.."

The captor placed the hand to her pussy, her juice dripping freely from her.

"You like being bound? You are wetter than before."

"I...."

The captor leashed several whips again, and Hikaru was writhling. Although it was painful, she was also got pleasure from that. How is not me, she thought for herself.

The captor stopped and Hikaru panted. Her sweat and her juice flowing drastically.

Then the captor put something to her breasts and her pussy, it was painful like being bitten.

"Tell me now."

"I'm sure I don't know... it's given to me."

"ARrGGGHHH..." she screamed hard when a jolt of electricity swarmed her. The pain and pleasure came together to her mind. Her juice dripped harder.

"You like that? Such a slut..."

"I am not!"

The captor took her blindfold so Hikaru could see her captor. It was a woman.

"I am Quistis. Trepe Quistis. I will return again to meet you sooner," she said smiling then withdraw from her.

"We will return tomorrow. Now sleep harr harr harr," the bandit laughed harder.

For final moment, the bandit tightened her grip and the rope. The knots stimulating her more and more.

"You won't die just because of this, right brave girl?"

"Wait..." Hikaru was in fire, her orgasm almost came over her.

"Why you always stop? Why won't you take me now?" she whispered, even didn't believe her saying.

"You're at disposal of the boss. She likes you, I'll get another girl at town. I can only do this for you," he said while placing the knots deeper to her pussy. By the time, the stimulation got stronger, then she finally reach her peak. Her juice spreaded to the floor below then she fainted, tired.

"... good night... 'girl..."

END of CHAPTER 03

A/N: This chapter is really what my first in mind. At last I could be able to write it. this part surely full of sex scene of bondage. Not a continuation of story written here anyway. Next part the story will progress, next full scene will take part later okay.

NEXT CHAPTER : POWER OF CRYSTAL

* bondage
* torture

YamiNoHikari
04-18-2006, 07:13 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

DICLAIMER:

CODE WARNING!
* toys
* F/F
* bondage

CHAPTER 04 POWER OF CRYSTAL
Finally, Hikaru opened her eyes once again. Yesterday she slumbered unpleasantly within her bondage. However, though she couldn't remember clearly, she realized she was untied in middle of her sleep and now she was left inside the jail she had looked earlier.

After she was finally awoken, she found a white sheet beside her and she took it to cover her nakedness as well as warming her in the cold weather. After a whole day tied in the rope, her skin gave red marks all over. She hurriedly cover herself with the sheet to counter the coldness.

However, not long after, the door opened and a man stood in front of her cell door.

"Let's go girl. The boss called upon you," he said and two more people came after Hikaru. They tied her arms together at the back of her, then they cariied her out from her cell. Hikaru didn't resist because she knew it would be in vain. She just starting to wonder what kind of treatment they will do to her.

They walked a little while then open the door of a room, inside was dark no lights had been turned on, then they wlaked her to the bed in the middle of the room. Seeing the bed, Hikaru felt afraid, but she couldn't do anything. She only saw the bed in front of her that has 4 shackles on the bedposts.

"This will be your place today, you won't be as weary as yesterday when tied like that."

With that, the man threw Hikaru to the center of the bed, then he untied her arms. He took her left arm and lifted it to the bedpost, then locking her arm to the shackles. The other men also took after her other arm then locked it to the shackles.

"Spread, or we'll do it," the man said chuckling.

Hikaru could only do what told, she spreaded her legs then the men took them to the bedpost. Finally, they locked her legs to the bedposts, and now she was spread-eagled on the bed, as helpless as yesterday. Still she didn't feel so vulnareble because they didn't dicard the white sheet from her body.

"She is so damn hot. I want to take her," one man said while cupping her breast. The sheet was so thin that Hikaru felt the man's hand almost completely.

"Forget it, or you'll be sorry," the others said then they walked away.

"Why I'm left here... and like these?"

"The boss will be here later. We will have you after she was enough from you. Well, hope you won't be broken easily." The men exited the room and left Hikaru alone in the darkness, spread-eagled to the bed.

"What would become of me..." Hikaru sighed. Her body felt so itchy that she couldn't sleep peacefully. She was also terrified to be left alone in the dark, let alone in this condition.

--------------------
Some while after, yet seemed as hours for Hikaru, the door opened again. The boss, Quistis came inside. Hikaru saw she brought somethin with her and put it on the table.

"Let's play again then..." she seductively whispered.

"You are insane!" Hikaru cursed.

"No need for that... it won't be good for you," she replied.

She walked nearing Hikaru then lying above her. Her right hand exploring Hikaru's breast, while the other hand exploring her thigh. Hikaru squirmed when she felt her hand exploring her.

"You've already wet? How fast..." she said, after exploring her pussy below the sheet.

"Let's take care of this sheet okay?" she said then she stripped the sheet away from her body slowly. She stripped her upper body then took care of her lower body.

"This is better," she said while admiring her work. She stood up to see how the girl finally admitted her defeat. She didn't struggle like before, only be quiet there waiting for whatever they would do to her.

"If just you could tell me the mechanism of the crystal..."

"I've enoughed. It's mysterious even to me. You just want excuse to make me in pain right?"

"Maybe..." then she played with Hikaru's breast one by one. She writhed, the stream of pleasure caught her, yet Quistis never gave her chance to reach her orgasm.

"Let me cum... please" she said.

"Okay, with this you will..." she seductively putting something to her thigh. Hikaru moved her head to find out what is that.

"No... I don't want..."

"Too late," she smiled placing the vibrator to her wet pussy. The vibrator entered slowly because her pussy hadn't been invaded before, it was so tight.

"Ua... a.a aag..."

"Let me turn it..."

"UUAAAAGGG..." Hikaru squirmed, vainly struggling to at least making not so painful. But, the shackles stole away her hope, she couldn't move the object which vibrating inside her.

"You love it, right?"

"Ag...ggaaaa..." Hikaru exploded with her cum. Quistis turned it off, still planting there. Her juice flowing freely from her pussy. She grabbed the juice then slurping it clean.

"I'mm... tired... pl..please.. not.. more..." she panted exhaustedly.

"I would be glad to..."

BANG

Eventually, the door broke then a man could be seen entering the room.

"Wow... to think I'm so lucky finding the girl... like this," he said.

Hikaru looked at the man. He was a bigger guy than her male form and the prominent thing was his beard and the spiky brown hair. He wore a knuckle on both of his hands. She made sure never ever see this guy before.

"who are you? Why are you here?" Quistis questioned him.

"Say, I'm some guy who accidentally enter the town nearby. A girl there asked my assistance to save her friend here. The townspeople were too chicken to do this, so I came here. Understand?"

"Foolish, townspeople won't help you. How could you enter here?"

"Looks like this Asuka able to persuade them. And they are here, fighting all of you. They really want to put an end to all of you scoundrels."

"What?"

"And I thought I'm the one who will find the girl. Blue hair with sailor uniform... well, even you don't wear sailor uniform you have blue hair. Are you friend of Asuka?"

"... y.. yes... ah..." she barely spoke. She was too tired.

"That's enough explanation, woman. Now tell me your 'so-called-Lord' or I'll fight you?"

"Cross over me first!" she said then grabbing the whip.

"It would be more fun if you took part, girl," she said smiling.

"Listen, this girl is so exhausted. I'll turn the vibrator on, then you must defeat me before she couldn't take it more, ok?"

"...no... I... can't...."

"Here goes!"

"Agghh....." Hikaru squirmed hard again when the vibrator turned on inside her again.

Quistis attacked the guy first, only to be parried by him. He moved quietly, studying Quistis' movements. Meanwhile, Hikaru kept screaming painfully. She must stop the vibrator right away.

The man advanced forward, he stroke at her only she dodged away.

"You are swift, woman," he complimented.

"Take this, big guy!" she stroke her whip again to him. This time he couldn't parry only blocking with his arm.

"That's hurt."

"My boys were enjoying it, and so did she," she looked the squirmed girl, trying as hard as she could to break free. She has come to her orgasms some times and it tired her more and more.

"I can't hold back anymore," he said then advancing Quistis again.

She stroke again her whip, but now he was able to capture the whip.

"What?"

"Argggh!!!" Hikaru screamed as another orgasm come to her, her juice spread like fountain.

"It won't be long!" he said then he drew the whip, so Quistis also drawn to him. Then he planted a hit to her, hurling her away to the wall.

"Ugh.. shit," her whip has fallen and so she had been defeated.

"My Lord will have you," she hurriedly exit the room.

"Argghh!" Hikaru kept screaming hard, even the battle wasn't long, it was very long to her.

"This will do," said the man turning off the vibrator and pulling it from her.

" *pant *pant" she panted so exhaustedly.

"Yo, you are very sexy girl..." he complimented.

"Th...thank..." she tried speaking.

(this chapter exceed 10000 words, so will be in two posts)

YamiNoHikari
04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
(this the the continuation)

"Let me free you," then he destroyed the shackles with his knuckles.

"I... thought... I... won't... be saved..." she whispered.

"Save your thanks to Asuka. Now, I must take you to her and I'll go to destroy this 'Lord'."

"That..."

"What?"

"The crystal on the floor, please bring me that," Hikaru pointed the crytal which seemed fall after her defeat.

"This," he gave her.

"Recover..." she consentrated at healing ability, and the crystal glowed. She was shimmered with light then her pain slowly disappeared. Her sore cunt also seemed has recovered, and so her breasts.

"That's amazing, girl," he murmured.

"Still I'm exhausted. Tee-hee," she chuckles. She felt so alive, now that she was free from her bondage. Yeah, it was exciting but also terrifing.

"I'll borrow you my cape then," he covered her body with her long black cape, covering her nakedness.

"Won't you regret not able to see my body?" she asked playfuly.

"Maybe... har har," he laughed.

"Ok, wait here. The townspeople and Asuka will be here later. I'll go catch that woman and the 'Lord'."

"No, I'll go too. I have score to settle to her," she said with determine.

"Are you sure? You are exhausted right?"

"Don't worry, as long as I have this crystal, I'll be okay." she grabbed the crystal hard.

"Okay, don't let me down."

"By the way, I am Shinji. Who are you?"

"I am Hikaru. Pleased to meet you."

"Same here."

---------------------------
Both of them walked through the bandit's fort to deeper underground. Sometimes they met the bandit, but Shinji was too much to take them. They move deeper to the core of the place.

"Behind this door, I sense great power," he said.

"Strange, it is an evil power... what is this about?" she asked.

"Okay, Hikaru. I am a demon-hunter. Seemed there is a demon here, so I came to investigate. So that's why I have no objection when asked for help to save you."

"I... see." even though she was rather confused.

"Okay, let's go in..."

Behind the door lies the darkness. Then the red eyes glowing from inside. Beside it lies Quistis lying unconsiously naked.

"You... what have you done?" Hikaru yelled.

"I don't need her anymore. Now I've met YOU!" the demon glared.

"Enough! I'll take you on!" Shinji moved forward then attacking the demon. The demon faded so Shinji missed, then he got hit by the demon.

"Ugh..."

"Shinji!"

"Strong eh?"

"I need you... come here..." the demon moved toward Hikaru.

"Scram!" Shinji once again attacked the demon and he hit it hard.

"Not enough, human!" the demon choked Shinji then he was lifted upward.

"Ugghh...."

"Shinji!" Hikaru run to them, forming a sword along the way.

"Useless!" the demon hurled the force making Hikaru fell down. Her cape was blown also her crystal. The demon then threw Shinji and moved the hand pointing Hikaru.

"I... can't move.." Hikaru's movements was limited by the force the demon casted to her.

"Hikaru...." Shinji tried to get up.

"Arrgh..." The demon lifted Hikaru's limp body with his hand.

"This girl is surely tasty," the demon hissed while observing Hikaru's naked body. Then he grabbed her breast, playing with it again.

"Uhhh...."

"Hikaru..." Shinji's energy was nearly drawn out. Then he saw the crystal which has fallen near her.

"We'll play first just like that woman before," the demon hissed, his free hand exploring her body then thrusting his finger to Hikaru's clit.

"Agghhh...." Hikaru was not able to move even an inch. She felt so heavy.

"Take this, Hikaru!" Shinji yelled then he threw the crystal to Hikaru.

Hikaru used all of her remaining energy and succesfully grab the crystal. Somehow, the crystal glowed hard. The shines even drove away the demon from her body.

"What..."

Then, she was floating in the midair. Her whole body was shimmering with light from the crystal. More the shines harder, until Hikaru got engulfed by the light.

After some time, Shinji opened his eyes, beyond him there was no more the naked girl, but he saw Hikaru with white clothes shining brightly. A set of wings flapping behind her. He couldn't believe his eyes. Hikaru has transformed.

"... holy... light...."

END of CHAPTER 04

A/N: Wow, this chapter is far longer than the previous. Now the enemy has showed up. Yes, (once again) like typical Hentai RPG the demons will take part in this story. In the end, Hikaru has transformed once again to the Holy Form. What will happend later? Wait till next chapter, also the end for the whole Asuka - Quistis story.

NEXT CHAPTER : STAR IN MY HEART

* romantic
sorry, doesn't seem any bondage more till later. next chapter will open the story more.

YamiNoHikari
04-20-2006, 06:59 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

DICLAIMER:

CODE WARNING!
* slight bondage (just a little)
* romantic (not sex scene)

CHAPTER 05 STAR IN MY HEART (part 1)

"holy... light..."

Hikaru had transformed from her former self, becoming a somewhat like an angel in white. All her attires shined brightly, and her hair formed longer than before. She definitely not the same Hikaru used to be.

"Die, woman!" the demon shriek.

The demon formed a dark ball of lightning then threw it onto Hikaru. Hikaru lifted her right arm then the ball dispersed before it was able to attack her.

"Demon... must be purified..." she whispered, but her voice could be heard completely across the room.

She flapped her wings then lunged at the demon, the demon tried to attack her but she dodged away with swift movements. She planted some hit to the demon's head, abdomen and his chest then she withdrew.

"By the power of holyness... SEAL!" she spreaded her arms above her head then shrieks of pain of the demon heard. A massive bright of light came from his head, chest, and his abdomen. The light shined brighter, and Hikaru crossed her arms forming the glowing light targetting the demon.

"PURIFY!" She exclamated then a beam of light materialized from her hands destroying the demon, dispersing him completely to the air.

"... the deos... shall ... victorious..." his voices then dispersed along with his body.

Hikaru was once again engulfed with the bright light. However, after the glow disappeared, there was no longer a girl with angel look or rather an innocent girl Hikaru used to be, but only a boy...

----------------
Meanwhile, somewhere within the dark chamber...

"uh... agh..." someone's pants heard along the chamber.

"Do me... now..." called a seductive voice.

"Will be... soon..." a heavy sound replied the voice, then more pants heard.

Within the darkness, a faint light showed the scene. A very beautiful woman was bound heavily by iron chains. Her arms were lifted above her head and chained to the opposite sides. Her legs were chained onto the spreader bar, spreading her legs wide, showing her inviting cunt.

She was stood there in bound, as vulnareble to any her assailant want her to be. Her long hair fell to her back, and her breasts swaying left and right, the nipples were clamped by some nipple clamps. Her pussy was dripping for her love juice to the floor.

In the darkness, a form of a man moved his hand to her navel, then trailed to her inviting pussy. He inserted the fingers to her clitoris, exploring the depth of her.

"Damn woman... you're so wet... his heavy voice emerged.

"Then.. do me..." she hissed painfully.

"Okay... sweetie..."

However, a knock came from the door, and the man glared to the door.

"What's up? Why did you disturb us?" he shouted.

"My deep apology, my Lord. But Lord Hysker has been destroyed a while ago..." the sound replied him.

"Ok... sweetheart, let's continue later... then," the woman whispered.

"Damn... all right, give me the full report!"

"Go now, I still longing to this... play," she whispered seductively.

"Okay, just be sure to unclamp your nipples when it got sore," he said then moved away from her.

He opened the door then closed again. Within the dark chamber lied the woman alone chained tightly in her bondage. But, she was not looked scared, rather she smiled seemed she really liked her situation like that. Somehow, she declared her deep laugh, which echoing the chamber.

And then, the nipple clamps fell down immediately...

--------------
"Woah... what just happened? I don't get it!" Shinji asked Hikaru. He was confused, there wasn't the girl Hikaru used to be, but before him only lied a boy sitting to the floor.

Hikaru stood up and reorganizing his jacket. "Ah... fell good to return to this state..."

"What do you mean?"

"It's because of this crystal. This damn... oh well somehow I like it, crystal has such a mysterious power... Seemed I've transformed in three different forms till now..."

"So... you are a boy or girl?"

"I AM a man! This crystal formed me!"

"I like the girl's attitude better..."

"So hell with it..."

"Anyway, let's go out. I'm sick of this place."

"Hei, you are going like that? What could Asuka think?"

"... okay. I'll do farewell to her then return as me again," he said then he was glowing, reverting him to a girl. The naked girl she used to be before.

"I... am.. too tired.. in this..." she panted.

Shinji covered her with his cape, then he took the unconsious Quistis,"Let's back then."

------------------
After they got out from the place, they reunited with the townspeople. The bandits were all captured and brought to the town. Asuka was overjoy to see Hikaru back safely. Then they return to the town.

------------------
"I'm glad you are okay," Asuka said.

"Yes..." Hikaru answered.

They were sitting beside a pond. Asuka had offered her a new set of suit, then she wore it, using the crystal's power to revert it to her sailor uniform. She told her she was more comfortable with her sailor suit.

"Hikaru... I'm sorry. You must have a rough time..."

"Well, it may. But, it's over already. And now the town is free from bandit, right?"

"Yes... anyway, what do you think of Shinji?"

"He is a fine man to befriend with. He said to me earlier he will be going with me in my journey."

"Somehow, I thought I've heard his name before... deep within mine."

"From your past?"

"Yes... seems I've ever like this so-called-baka-Shinji... well it definitely not him."

"Remnants from your past huh?"

"I've forgotten my past, my last memory was until I awoken earlier. I don't remember anything."

"Hm..."

"Anyway, it will be great if we could find our own Star in our heart... I think."

"Maybe... yes."

"I wonder,... maybe if you are a man, you wil become the star in my heart, Hikaru."

--------------------
"So, what's your answer?" Shinji asked me.

We have gone from the town yesterday, Hikaru thought. He was once again in his boy form. He told him he must revert from the girl form a while because she was depleting her energy too much in her captive.

They were at their journey. Shinji followed Hikaru, he said it would be the same road for them anyway. They were going to the next town, Ikarus the biiger town then before. Maybe he would get more information about The End of The World he was about to go to.

"Well... We are friends, and I don't want more than that."

"She is cute, and you don't wanna?"

"Snap out of it, big guy. I'm in journey."

"I've said... I like the girl's attitude better."

"Suit yourself..."

More in they journey would they encounter far greater events. More powerful enemies will be run onto, but that will leave next time.

END of CHAPTER 05

A/N: This concludes Asuka-Quistis story. Asuka in this story is Asuka after her death, then somehow rebirth in this world. Well, next time it will be the time the star in Hikaru's heart appear.

NEXT CHAPTER : STAR IN MY HEART (part 2)

* romantic

YamiNoHikari
04-21-2006, 10:03 AM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

written: April 21st 2006

DICLAIMER:
I don't have anything to do when using the characters from animes and games. I do have all

the original characters, but the anime-game characters belong to their respective owners.

WARNING! Yes, this is a fiction of hentai, so only adults may view or if you insists then so

be it. I have warned ya.

CODE WARNING!
* romantic scene

CHAPTER 06 STAR IN MY HEART (part 2)

"Why the hell you become a demon hunter, Shinji?" Hikaru asked when they rested for a while.

"Hahaha, that's none of your concern. Anyway, I just want a reason for taking a journey," he

replied with laughter.

"Reason?"

"This world is vast, Hikaru. I want to see them with my own eyes, every bit of its wonder."

"Nonesense..."

"Honestly though, you are no different, what with searching The End of The World."

"Sometimes I thought as much..."

"Well, tomorrow we'll reach Ikarus. Even I don't think we'll find some information about your

place."

"We'll see.. good night."

"Yeah.. yeah..."

----------------------
Meanwhile, in the dark chamber...

A man sat on the dark-glowing chair. Somehow, the door opened and the previous woman entering

the wide room. Seemed it was the audition chamber.

The woman was tied in shibari ropeart, naked without anything but rope crossing over her

body. However, there was no restrain to her movements, the rope only making her more sexy.

"So, what's the word?" she approached the man.

"Seemed Hysker got defeated by a human with undescribeable power. There was no demon's

presence left in Hysker's chamber. He must have been eliminated completely."

She trailed her hand at the man's face, then she kissed him, taking one of his hand exploring

her tightly tied breast, prominently jutting inviting.

"So... what will gonna do?"

The man squeezing the woman's breast, her pants echoing within the chamber.

"I'll send Lysker. And you may meet them as well. Just... don't disturb them."

"Tee-hee... that's good, sweetheart."

----------------
Hikaru and Shinji was walking toward the town. About a hundred metres more and they saw a

gate of the town in front of them.

However, when they got near the gate...

"Halt!" An arrow hindered Hikaru's way ahead. Then he trailed his eyes searching for the

attacker. But, he was lost in thought when he found the attacker.

In front of them above the gate, a very pretty girl stood up with a crossbow at her hand.

"Who are you two?" she exclamated.

"Hey, 'girl. We are not some monsters or else ya see?" Shinji replied her.

"I thought so, I'm sorry," she appologized then she leap to the ground, standing before

Hikaru. Hikaru was still standing there like a stone pillar.

"I'm sorry for that. We are in fighting with some demons, so I thought you were..."

"That was okay. Anyway, I'm Shinji. What's your name, 'girl?"

"My name is Hime. Pleased to meet er..."

"Hikaru, snap out!"

"er.. ah.. I am Hikaru. Pleased to meet you," he said. He could feel his face got redden.

"Pleased to meet both of you too. Okay, let's get inside the town."

----------------
Three of them entered the town of Ikarus. Hime showed them the inn, then she left. Before

Hikaru could say more, she was already away from him.

"Hey, 'boy. I thought you ARE a playboy. I can't believe..."

"Shut it... Damn... what's gotten into me..."

"Anyway, let's enter."

"Okay..."

Shinji moved entering the inn and reserved a room for them. Hikaru was still lost in his deep

thought. He couldn't sway the image of Hime from his thought. How her beautiful face, her

short hair with white headband, everything about her is perfect.

Somehow, he remembered Asuka's saying," It would be great if we find the star in our

heart..."

----------------
After resting a while, Hikaru and Shinji went to the tavern, searching the information about

the demons and The End of The World. The barkeep told them sometimes the demons came to the

town, but before they could enter they got destroyed by Hime.

Hikaru used this opportunity to ask about Hime's whereabout. The barkeep told them if they

search for her, she may be found near small river outside the west gate. Shinji said he would

rather back to the inn while Hikaru searched for Hime with wink of his eyes. And so, Hikaru

went to the west gate to find Hime.

----------------
Between the sparkling water crossing the land, Hime sat peacefully. After a while, Hikaru

could spot his star in the heart. He was looking at her, his face bacame red.

"Hikaru?" she said after spotting Hikaru looking at her.

"Er... yeah..." he mumbled, then moved nearing at Hime.

"May I... sit here?" he politely asked her.

"Yeah, sure..."

He sat beside her. He was keeping himself occupied. His reputation as so-called-playboy is at

stake. He used to take it easy when talking to girls before, but now he couldn't say anything

to the girl beside her.

"Is anything wrong? You sure look troubled," her pretty voice taking Hikaru back to reality.

"No... not really... don't mention it."

"Ei, Hikaru. Why are you traveling?"

"Huh? Oh well..."

"I always hope someday I will be able to travel, because I want to see the beauty of this

world. But I have not enough courage..."

"Is that so?"

"How 'bout you?"

"I'm going to The End of The World. I must do something there, or so I thought."

"The End of The World?"

"Yes... have you ever heard of it?"

"Little... some said it is the place next to Eden, the Paradise of Sinner."

"Eden? Paradise of Sinner?"

"Well, I don't really know myself. It's only a rumor after all."

"Hime..."

"Hikaru, is it exciting to travel?"

"Sort of... there are so much of trouble too."

"But it must be far more interesting than stay here..."

"Then..." he hesitated for a moment," why don't travel with me?"

"Eh..."

"Er... I..."

Somehow they came to silence. Hikaru swayed his head away from Hime, unable to see her face.

He could feel his head burned and so red.

Then, he stood up immediately, realizing a powerfull force appeared from nowhere.

"So, the hero really could feel my presence..." said a voice, then from the trees in front of

them a man appeared.

The man has golden hair cut short, he was tall and so calm. However, Hikaru could sense the

terrible demon power emanating from him.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Lysker, one of the -deos-. I'm searching the hero who has

defeated my fellow Hysker."

"So, you are friend with that demon?" Hikaru shouted.

"I feel the same force as yours in Hysker's chamber. So it was you after all." he chuckled.

Then, in a glimpse of eyes, Lysker moved toward them, and he was an inch in front of Hikaru.

"What..."

Lysker pushed his palm to Hikaru's chest and his hand shined, lunging Hikaru away.

"Hikaru!" Hime ran toward him, but Lysker grabbed her hand.

"Don't you dare touch Hime!! SWORD!" he concentrated his mind and after the glow of the

crystal, a sword of light materialized on his hand.

Hikaru swung the sword several times, but Lysker was too fast. He kept dodging every attack

Hikaru gave with all his might.

"So weak... I can't believe Hysker got defeated by this fool," he shouted, then he moved so

fast to strike Hikaru hard. Hikaru got hit without any moment to defend, and fell down, his

consciousness almost fading.

"... dam.n.. don't you... touch Hime...." he insisted.

Lysker stroke Hime and she fell unconsious. He took her at his back and flating in midair.

"I'll take her for a play. If you want her back, try find me... and defeat me, hero..." he

laughed hard. Hikaru couldn't get up. His conscious was fading.

The demon fled with laughter. At the nearby tree, a woman was standing. A wicked smile formed

in her face...

END of CHAPTER 06

A/N: The last of the three heroes in this story, Hime. And the revealation of the enemy

-deos- is going bit after bit. What the connection between -deos- and The End of The World?

Stay reading the story.

NEXT CHAPTER : IN SEARCH OF THE STAR

* nc / striping

* please review this story after you read it, just give me PM or e-mail to

yami_no_hikari@opermail.com. I'll be waiting for your review.

YamiNoHikari
04-21-2006, 05:45 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

written: April 21st 2006

DICLAIMER:

WARNING! Yes, this is a fiction of hentai, so only adults may view or if you insists then so be it. I have warned ya.

CODE WARNING!
* stripping

CHAPTER 07 IN SEARCH OF THE STAR

"Are you okay? How's your feeling?" Shinji asked Hikaru. Slowly he recovered, he saw his surroundings. He was in the inn, lying on the bed.

"You've injured severly..." he continued.

Hikaru looked at himself. He got several wounds and had been covered by bandages. Somehow he recalled to the past event.

"Hime!" he jumped from bed.

"What's with you?" Shinji clamed him.

"I've got no time. Hime is in danger!" he yelled.

"... okay, let's find some info. Think carefully, though. You won't find anythin in panic."

"... all right."

------------------
Meanwhile, Hime opened her eyes slowly. She felt very weak because of the hit before. Her eyes scanning her surroundings.

She was in a wide chamber, surrounding by darkness. Some old and broken furnitures were scattered on the side. Seemed the place had been deserted for a long time. She slowly stood up, trying to find something usefull.

"So, the princess has awoken..." a voice from her back through her.

She reversed to see the one behind her. The man with golden hair was looking at her, and she backed a little. He didn't do anything, just stood there looking at her calmly.

"What are you doing?"

"Patience, princess. I don't do anything... yet..." he replied with cold voice.

"Let me go from here!" she shouted at him.

He smiled, then he threw her crossbow and some arrows to her. She received her belongings then she readied her crossbow pointing at him.

"Hit me and I'll free you. Otherwise, I'll do something I like with you..." he smiled.

"You... monster!" she shouted then she detached the first arrow at him.

He moved just a milisecond before the arrow hit him, then he lunged at her very fast, stripping some of her shirt with him.

"You..."

"It's decided then. Hit me, and you're free. Otherwise, I'll strip you. Hahahaha...."

------------------
Hikaru and Shinji hit the bar in their searching for clues.

"Is there any place they will take her into you know?" Hikaru asked without patience.

"I don't know, I can't think a place," the barkeep answered.

"I must find her. She is in danger!" he shouted.

"Cool down, Hikaru. We are trying," Shinji calmed him.

"I... can't. I just cannot."

"So, Sir. Don't you know something... even a little do fine," Shinji asked again.

"I... don't know. Really..."

"How in the world..."

Behind them, a woman seeping through her drink. She smiled faintly.

------------------
Another arrow shot, but Lysker is too fast. He lunged at her, grabbing almost her top completely. Her bra showing from within, and she clutched her shirt.

"Pervert demon!"

"come on... it's just a play..." he hissed.

Hime attached another arrow to her crossbow, then she ducked. She waited and carefully planned her next move.

------------------
"Do you search for a girl?" the woman moved toward Shinji and Hikaru.

"What? You know?" Hikaru exclamated.

"Maybe... I've seen something fly through the sky before with a girl or so..."

"Where is it? Tell us, please," Hikaru asked patiencelessly.

"Okay, follow me. I'll take you," she said then she moved away.

Hikaru immediately followed her, but Shinji held his shoulder,"She is... weird. Don't you think it's a trap?"

"I don't care. That's the only clue!" he threw Shinji's hand, then quickly follow her. Shinji said good bye to the barkeep then he also followed Hikaru.

------------------
"Take this!" Hime shouted, but Lysker grabbed the arrow then stroke at her, discarding her skirt away. Now her panties also show up.

"You're running of clothes you know..." he hissed.

She once again readied to detached another arrow, then released it. But before she released it away, she changed the direction. Lysker was a little surprised of her skillfullness. But he was also changing his facing then dodging the arrow. He lunged at her and grabbing her bra with her.

Hime shutted her revealing mounds from his gaze. Her face got redden because of her ashemed. She readied last arrows to the crossbow. Anyway, her only cloth was her panties...

------------------
"Before we go on, I must test you. Why do you want to find her?" the woman asked Hikaru in their middle journey.

"She... she is special to me. I..." he stopped.

"You've just barely met right? Why do you want to risk your life?"

"I... she... Just because she is special to me!" he replied.

"For that? What if she rejects you? Your struggle would be in vain," she smiled.

"...."

"You've known already. Enemy you will find is not an easy one. You still wanna continue?"

"... yes."

"I don't care what she thinks of me. She is the star of my heart, and that's enough!" he clutched his hands, he has determined his decision.

"Okay... then I'll show you... the path given to you."

"Wait for me, Hime. Please..."

----------------
She released the arrow after she ran to his side. But, he was too powerfull to be taken by that only. He smiled then he moved facing Hime. Just as he baout to lunge at her, she shot another arrow to him.

The arrow this time almost hit him, at the final moment he swayed an inch from the arrow. He grabbed her panties this time, discarding all her clothes completely.

"The game is over!" he laughted then he lunged at Hime, this time he charged her, fell to the floor. He put his hands at her arms, lifting them above her head.

His legs held Hime's legs tightly. She was unable to move anymore, Lysker was at top of her. She glared at him in fear. There she was now, unable to resist even to move, naked completely with Lysker held her on top.

"Hahahaha, I've got you now, princess!" he laughted, echoing across the whole chamber.

"Hikaru... help me..." her last words faded, and he got unconsious, her tears forming thorugh her pretty eyes.

END of CHAPTER 07

A/N: This time is only stripping of Hime's clothes. Next time she will be bound and tied. Oh yes, the next chapter is for you who longed the bondage scene.

NEXT CHAPTER : BECAUSE I LOVE HER

* heavy bondage
* another action with sex
* romantic

* please review this story after you read it, just give me PM or e-mail to yami_no_hikari@opermail.com. I'll be waiting for your review.

YamiNoHikari
04-21-2006, 07:37 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

written: April 22nd 2006

DICLAIMER:

WARNING! Yes, this is a fiction of hentai, so only adults may view or if you insists then so be it. I have warned ya.

CODE WARNING!
* heavily tied (bondage)
* controling
* romantic

CHAPTER 07 BECAUSE I LOVE HER
Slowly, Hime recovered from her sleep. She could barely see anything, she yanking her head, the blurry images came to her. She felt so stiff and in pain, trying to move her body but she couldn't. Much to her horror, she found out her situation.

She was heavily tied on the bed with ropes all over her whole body. The ropes bound her arms lifting them above her head, her breasts were jutting prominently encircled by the ropes. Also there was a big knot just an inch from her pussy, and when she moved a little she could feel the knots touching hers. The ropes were attached to several ropes which were tied to the bedpost. She arched her back, being unable to move even a little, she was so stiff and painful. The dark place also very cold for her nakedness.

The door opened, and Lysker gawking at her immerdiately, smiling so satisfied oh his work.

"Do you find it interesting, my Princess?" he asked.

He moved slowly toward the terrified girl who's bound completely, unable to resist even a little. The ropes were so tight, and she was so ashemed.

Lysker moved the end of the ropes a little, causing the ropes becoming tighter. Hime arched and moaning in pain. A moment later, she felt the warm hand touching her breast.

"No..." she writhed.

"Just be a good girl, Princess..." he hissed, ignoing her. He moved his other hand, caressing the other breast, squeezing them. Then he touched her jutting nipples which has erected because of the ropes.

The stream of pain and much pleasure washed her. She arched and moaning, her head swaying left and right. She struggled the best she could with the ropes.

However, Lysker heard some voices nearby. He smiled then he withdrew from her.

"I guess the main show will come soon. I'd better take my leave then," he said.

"And this crossbow..." he threw it beside the bed.

"If you could through this, then we'll battle again," he chuckled then left her.

"Release me... don't leave me like this..."

"Eh... so you are scared..."

Hime got silent. Yes, she was scared of him. But, being alone in the darkness, let alone she couldn't move a bit because of her bondage scaring her more and more.

"Your... light shall come soon. That is the main show anyway," then he moved to her again, placing the ducktape on her mouth, so she couldn't let out a sound.

"Let we meet again then..."

-------------------
Meanwhile, Hikaru and Shinji had arrived at the abandoned building. The woman showed them the way entering the basement.

However, Lysker came holding them from entering.

"Hikaru, go! I'll hold him!" Shinji readied his fighting pose.

"Okay, be carefull!" he ran inside with the woman. The woman smiled faintly.

After some exploring, they finally found the room where Hime put captive. Hikaru immediately opened the door,"Hime!"

Hikaru shocked to see Hime's bound and tied to the bed like that.

"The main show... now," the woman chuckled, then the faint dark glow enveloped Hikaru.

"Wha... what's this?" Hikaru panted. He fell down to the floor.

The woman discard her gown, revealing her shibari ropeart tying tightly her perfect body. She moved nearing the scared Hime.

She explored her hand at Hime's body and she squirmed. Hime's face got red seeing at the woman's big orb jutting prominently, couldn't be compared to hers.

The woman lifted her hand, the Hikaru stood up, still covered by the faint glow.

"You say she is special to you... then, you may do anything to her. Isn't that the greatest prize I've given to you?" she laughed, then moved toward Hikaru.

"Uagh... No..." he resisted, but unable to.

Hime saw at Hikaru and felt so scared. She couldn't call his name with her mouth covered, and now Hikaru she longed was not about to save her, let alone he would rape her. She struggled hard to free herself in vain...

-------------------
"You're fast..." Shinji panted. All his attacks were rendered useless.

"..." Lysker just smiled at him.

"But, why didn't you attack me... no!"

"So, you've finally understood?"

"You are a bait?"

"Maybe..."

"Damn!"

"The main show has started. You may come to see it of course. After that, we may fight again..." then he entered the basement.

-------------------
"I... can't do.. this..." he resisted hardly, but Hikaru moved little by little toward the scared helpless girl. She was only able to look at him in fear. "Help me," she said, blocked by the tape.

She moaned when she felt Hikaru kissed her neck. Hikaru was unable to resist the woman's controlling him. The woman just stood at the side of the bed, smiling at her work. "I'll get my punishment though," she thought.

She squirmed when Hikaru pulled the string, tightening her ropes. Then his hand grabbed her globe, also the other hand. He played with her nipples which were hard, washing her mind with pain and pleasure.

"MMmmm...mmmm" she moaned. Tears forming from her pretty eyes.

"Damn... this..." he resisted, but he couldn't. He continued to play with her nipples, then he sucked them with his mouth. Her member has gotten hard because of this. He have dreamt of doing Hime, but not like this.

"You are wet..." the woman put her hand to her pussy and feel her wetness.

Hikaru pulled the rope which stimulating the knots to her pussy. Then he inserted his finger to her clit, causing Hime gasping. He put his finger in and out, causing her to squirm.

"You want to become one, right? I just help you..." the woman hissed.

"Not... like this..." Hikaru panted. Now he inserted another finger to her clit, causing her squirm harder. She could feel the urge of orgasm has nearing her, but she didn't want it. Not like that...

"Okay, Hikaru. Now take her..."

Hikaru discarded his jacket and his T-shirt, then the woman helped him discarding his lower outfit. Hime looked in horror when she starred shamefully at his big member. Their genitals had been wet for all this, and now when their urge of orgasm came nearing, there was no hold back...

"Now, Hikaru. Go..."

"No..." he resisted, then he stopped.

"Why would you resist? You want her right? You said she is special right?"

"... Because of that... I can't.. Because of that..."

The crystal glow faintly. Though he really wanted to end this for all, but somehow within him he didn't want to. He looked Hime who was crying. He knew she also didn't wish this to happen this way.

"Because... I LOVE HER!" he shouted, then the crystal shimmered in lights, unbinding Hikaru.

The crystal's light enveloped his body, then the dark glow arround him was diminished.

"So... like that? Okay then, suit yourselves..." the woman enveloping her body with dark light then disappeared.

Hikaru looked at Hime, but now he was not in the woman's bind anymore. He then discarded her tape.

"Hikaru..." she cried.

"Now... it's over..." he calmed her. Then he concentrated a knife and the knife of light materialiZed, he used it to cut all Hime's bindings.

-----------------------
(next part in next post)

YamiNoHikari
04-21-2006, 07:39 PM
--------------------
"Are you all right, Hime?" Hikaru asked her.

"... somehow, yes..." she replied.

Then she hugged Hikaru, crying at his shoulder.

"I'm scared... I'm so scared..."

"I'm sorry, if just I'm stronger..."

"No... it's not your fault..."

Hikaru also hugged Hime. How he wanted this last forever...

The door opened, and Shinji shocked to see the two hugged, without clothes at them.

The two withdrew from their hug, looking at the new guest.

"So, you've done it..."

"No... that's not like you think!" Hikaru told him. Hime was very ashemed, she reversed.

Hikaru took his jacket then placed it to her. Shinji and Hikaru felt deja vu of this moment for a while.

"Hime... I'm so sorry."

"Hikaru... your words back then... is that real?"

"I..." his face reddened.

"Ye.. yes, Hime. Only for you," he finished.

Hime smiled then kissed Hikaru, then she took her crossbow.

"We haven't finished yet. Let's take on the demon."

"Yes," Hikaru said, then he put his clothes again.

-------------------
In the end of the basement, they entered the former chamber, the wide chamber. Lysker waited for the trio arrived. The woman also there, tied naked to a chair.

"So, the heroes had finally come," she said.

"Go on, fight and just ignore me," she continued. She smiled, she just played with her bondage.

Lysker moved toward them fast, but this time Hikaru was prepared.

"Boot of Wings!" he materialized a set of boots with wings, now his speed was as fast as Lysker.

"What? You can be like that?" Lysker couldn't believe how Hikaru's speed.

Hikaru materialized the sword of light on his hand, then he slashed it to Lysker.

Lysker backed after getting hit of Hikaru. More of his damage, he felt so angry and ashemed. Never he ever got hit from anyone before.

He got hit for another arrow from Hime's crossbow, seemed he couldn't concentrate his mind after his shock. Hikaru moved toward him to slash another hit. But, he could dodge Hikaru's attack.

However, Shinji was able to hit Lysker hard on his back. He was defeated by the three of them. Shinji grabbed him, detaining his movements. "Now, Hime! Hikaru! Destroy him!"

"All right!" Hikaru materialized the arrow of light and gave it to Hime.

"This will purify your soul, demon! Disperse!" Hime shouted then releasing the arrow toward Lysker.

At the last moments, Shinji let Lysker, then he got hit by the arrow at his chest.

"NOOO!!!! HOW COULD I BE DEFEATED!!!???" his roar fading along with his body. The final moment, the arrow shimmered with the light, dispersing the demon completely.

"We won!" Hime exclamated.

"Now, it's you, woman!" Hikaru pointed at her.

Though she was tied to a chair and the three of them glaring at her, she was still calm.

"You are... great, heroes..." she whispered.

Then the ropes burnt by the dark fire. She blinked and appeared in front of the three.

"You are far beyond my expectation. I am Sierra, the Mistress of -deos-, we surely will meet again."

She smiled, then the dark light enveloped her and she disappeared.

"The -deos-..." Hikaru spoke.

"Let's head back for now. We'll encounter them soon again," Shinji told his friend.

"Okay..."

END of CHAPTER 08

A/N: This concludes the bondage event of Hime for now. Next time will be the sidechapter of Sierra's punishment. The man had told her not to disturb the heroes, but she neglected it. So, there will be a punishment for her, which seemed she really want it badly.

NEXT CHAPTER : HER SURRENDER

* heavy bondage
* torture

* please review this story after you read it, just give me PM or e-mail to yami_no_hikari@opermail.com. I'll be waiting for your review.

YamiNoHikari
04-23-2006, 08:38 PM
BOND OF DESTINY
by YamiNoHikari

written: April 24th 2006

Other than that, please inform me if you wish to use in your website.

DICLAIMER:
I don't have anything to do when using the characters from animes and games. I do have all

the original characters, but the anime-game characters belong to their respective owners.

WARNING! Yes, this is a fiction of hentai, so only adults may view or if you insists then so

be it. I have warned ya.

CODE WARNING!
* bondage (moderate to heavy)
* torture
* exhibisive

CHAPTER 09 HER SURRENDER
Sierra opened her eyes slowly. However, as she regained her visions, she realized she

couldn't move her body an inch. The dim light making her cannot see what's happened to her.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm..." she screamed, but only a hum escaped her mouth.

Much to her horror, when she unleashed her power to escape, her power got drained from her,

leaving her exhausted. Though she liked being bound, yet she feared about being completely

helpless without even a little of her power remained.

She could feel her hands were spreaded across her head, some kind of ropes strict her from

moving. She could also feel the ropes tying her breasts and her legs. Her legs were spreaded

afar, and she was bound spread eagle on something she couldn't see.

She calmed down and recalling the past events.

-----------------
Upon her return to her home, she gave the report to her master. The master of -deos- sat at

his seat, looking at her.

"So, this so called crystal is the source of their power?"

"Yes, Master."

"Fool! Then why did you disturb them? Why you made them aware of our existence?" he yelled.

"But, Master... I..." she slowly back off. Slight fear captured her.

"And I've told you NOT to disturb them. So, you must be punished!" he glared.

Then, two people with black long cape materialized behind her. They held her hand and put her

down to the floor.

"Leska, Reska. I command you to punish her. She would be bound in our X bar with our evil

sealer force. Now go and spread my news to all the XIII Order!"

"No... please not, Master..."

"Yes, Master," the black-caped people lowered their upper cape. The two girls smiled

devilishly. "I would be fun, right... Sierra," they whispered to her.

Then, the floor changed the tile before Sierra unleashed her power. When she used her power,

she could feel she was drained. Leska and Reska stripped all of her clothes, leaving her

naked. She struggled against them, but they overpowered her.

Then, and X bar materialized behind her. She looked at it with horror face.

"No please Master. I want to be punished, but... not like this..." she plead.

The man smiled..."I know how you liked your bondage till now..."

Then he stood, "but never you are helpless. And now, I'll teach you the real bondage and

torture as your punishment."

She was about to protest again, but Leska put the gag to her mouth. She hummed in despair.

Without her -deos- power, she was as powerless as a normal human.

Leska and Reska pushed her to the X bar, then they spreaded her arms to their place. They

tied the ropes from her arms to the bar, so she couldn't move her hands. They tied her arms

tightly with everal bindings, rendering her movements completely off.

After securing her arms, they spreaded her legs to their post. They also tied her legs with

several tight bindings along with her protest, then tying it to the X bar. She tried to

moved, but only her head able to sway. She groaned in frustation.

"How it is, Master?" they asked him.

"Also her body would be great..." he hissed.

Leska and Reska using another rope to make a loop of her breasts, then tying the knots

between her tits. Then, they also form a knot at her navel, continuing the ropes to her

private area. She arched when she felt the ropes tying her body. Droplets of sweat escaped

from her skin.

The master blinked to her face. He then attached the clamps to both of her nipples, following

a loud hum from her. And the last thing, he thrusted a vibrator to her pussy. Then he

withdrew from her with satisfied smile.

"I will return with all the remaining XIII Order." then the three of them disappeared,

leaving Sierra alone bound helplessly on the X bar. She never felt as helpless as now, she

thought.

-------------------

YamiNoHikari
04-23-2006, 08:43 PM
It's been a while since Sierra was bound on the X bar. She was writhing in complete pain, her normal pleasure somehow left her. She was wet on her private area, but she was really helpless without her power. She'd never felt that way, and she could feel her fear of being left behind, bound without any attempt to release.

There she was, she thought. Left in the dark, her arms were strapped to the head of X bar. The bindings prohibited her movements even a little. Her legs were also strapped to the lower of X bar. She was so stiff from retaining the pose for some time. She couldn't make a voice other than a hum thanks to her gag. Her body was also tightly bound by the ropes. She could feel her excitements to her complete surrender, but also the pain come with it. Her pussy was sore beacause of the clamps. Normally, she could detached it as soon she felt pain, but now she was helpless. Normally, she won't have endured any pain at all, but now she couldn't do nothing to help her. Bound helplessly in the darkness, she surrendered completely.

picure:

Then, the lights opened. The remaining ten -deos- were around her. Except Leska and Reska who have lowered their hood, the others still covered their whole body with long black cape. She could hear some of them laughing at her. She focused her eyes looking at the master.

"Leska, Reska. Punish her for good. This will be the example for those who wish to break my order..."he said calmly.

Leska and Reska moved toward her. The other XIII Order encircling her, looking at her hungrily. They were satisfied to see their comrade in pain.

Leska took off her nipple clamps. Her nipple has colored bright red of the predicament. She sucked her left breast, then Reska grabbed the other. They sucked and bitting her tits, she swayed her head in frustation. The other looked at her hungrily.

Reska turned on the vibrator, then Sierra squirmed hard. She want to shout to turn it off but she couldn't make a voice at all. Her orgasm spashmed her and she was panting in exhaustion.

They turned off the vibrator and take it out. Then, before Sierra could recall what happened, a whip whacked at her tits, and she yelped in pure pain. Reska and Leska whipped her tits continuosly, giving 10 strokes at her.

She panted after they lowered the whip, then they stroke her pussy with it. Sierra scremed hard, only a deep hum escaped her mouth. The two stroke her pussy once more then they threw the whip away.

Sierra's tears formed from her eyes. It was not pleasure anymore, it was pain. For a time, she finally felt how the girls she had bound feel. It was not the bondage she always endure, just 'look like it'. She was never be vurnareble as this.

The two grabbed her nipples one by one, then their other hands was put on her private area. She was damped all over, wetting the floor with her juice.

"MMMM mmHHhhhhmmmmmmm" she yelped in pain after the blot of shocks hit her. Leska and Reska has the power of thunder and they gave the shock to her body. Her body shivers from the shocks, she writhed in pain. Leska and Reska grinned devilishly, and with them the others laughed at her.

"Okay.. that's enough," the master said.

Sierra panted slowly after the shocks fading.

"I'll leave you bound for a day. Tomorrow I'll release you, and I hope you understand next time not to neglect my warning again."

"And that concludes the punishment."

Leska and Reska returned to their line. The XIII Order looked at their master.

"And now I announced to all of you. The legendary Crystal has been found. Find it and give it to me, and glorious shall become of you. And with it, the Secret of the whole world will be ours. For all the -deos-'s glory!"

The XIII Order cheered at him. The master smiled then he disappeared. The other -deos- also disappeared, leaving Sierra bound alone in the darkness.

------------------
EPILOGUE

Meanwhile, Hime was traveling with Hikaru and Shinji. Hikaru hadn't told her that he could revert to a girl, but he thought the time haven't come for her to know. He clutched his crystal.

Due to Hime's knowledge, The End of The World lies on the north part of the world. Now they were traveling to the next town, collecting the information.

However, they didn't know what kind of danger lurking at them. After the announcement, The XIII Order set their focus on them, trying to take the Crystal from Hikaru. Hikaru and his friends sat their foot. A long journey ahead them and in the end they shall uncover the Secret of the whole world.

END of CHAPTER 09 and part one of this story.

A/N: So, that's Sierra punishment. She loves bondage, but never feel so helpless, becuase her power enables her to escape from any pain she might have. In the other hand, Hime has followed Hikaru and Shinji. Together they embarked a new journey. The trio is now complete, and so this first part finished. I need to plot a whole part once again. For the contest, only the first part I'll submit. After the owner of BDSM Library returned and also AFF returned normal, I'll continue. Till then please give me your reviews, questions, and your suggestions in this thread or even email me at yami_no_hikari@opermail.com

Till then, jya mada.

YamiNoHikari
04-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Okay, so this is my submit for the contest. The next part will be after the owner of the site returns. Jya mada

Rabbit1
04-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Nice story but I removed your pictures as if you would take time to read the forum rules NO HOT LINKING of pictures to other sites is allowed