PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

poohbear
04-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone I am new to the forum and new to the life style i am a 33 sub wife. My Master and i were seperated fora while and i started reading about this and sent him storied and talk to him a little about it.
He is kind of shy about it not quit sure on his dom me but when he puts his shyness aside it is most wonderful.
I want to be able to help my master to make him feel more confident is his role but not sure how to help him.
Last night for the first time he let loose a little and we both had a wonderful
experance. If any one could help me with advice i would be grateful

submissivewife
04-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the forums poohbear....it's great to hear you are back with you Master. Once he gets to know more about BDSM and domination specifically he will gain more confidence. Hope he continues to learn more and you both enjoy....

subwife

poohbear
04-19-2006, 08:29 AM
Thank you
This morning he felt well kind of bad when he seen the marks on me but i have never felt better

submissivewife
04-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Thank you
This morning he felt well kind of bad when he seen the marks on me but i have never felt better

I know what you mean......when he gets used to them he will feel pride like you do. I love wearing the marks that Sir gives me after our play. If truth be ,I think he takes some pride in it to; mostly because I love it so much.

poohbear
04-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Master is ber loving and caring.
I am a little shy my self master want asks me to wear things i do not feel
comfortable in because I don't like my body but I am trying very hard to please him. I am not sure how to get to that point were i am comfortable with the thing Master like for me to wear. About a month ago I for my collar

submissivewife
04-19-2006, 08:46 AM
don't worry, I have been doing this now for a year and still haven't gotten comfortable wearing things that are a little more risky than I would normally wear. Doms love it when you are uncomfortable, certain sort of pleasure for them; I think. Anyway, if you did get comfortable he would just find something else more daring for you to wear.

Wear the clothes with little sass though. One thing I learned with Sir....he likes it even though I don't. It's enough to know that he likes it and leave it at that.

Sir loves when I go braless; I don't. Once I wore a bra because I really didn't like the braless thing....to shorten the story I ended up without the bra and my coat and it was cold out too. Thank God for warm hugs and other things.....

poohbear
04-19-2006, 08:52 AM
i dont mind going braless about 4 yrs a go Master let me have a breast reduction and lift so i love it now. Just the butt and thighs i dont like but Master loves it.
Master bought me as skirt and a nice top but told me no panties and no bra and he has a little suprise for me he had gotten and wireless egg and told me to wear it he got the biggest kick out of teasing me in public like that and i guess to a point i did to

submissivewife
04-19-2006, 09:05 AM
I had the same experience. Sir had lots of fun with me that night. I had lots of fun too.The embarrassment of being in public was just as much of a turn on as was the egg itself. Going to have to PM....we're hijacking your thread...LOL sorry....let go to PMs now. Make sure your able to get your PMs.

subwife

Ozme52
04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Master is ber loving and caring.
I am a little shy my self master want asks me to wear things i do not feel
comfortable in because I don't like my body but I am trying very hard to please him. I am not sure how to get to that point were i am comfortable with the thing Master like for me to wear. About a month ago I for my collar

...and isn't that the point?

Welcome pooh

Ozme52
04-19-2006, 04:02 PM
I had the same experience. Sir had lots of fun with me that night. I had lots of fun too.The embarrassment of being in public was just as much of a turn on as was the egg itself. Going to have to PM....we're hijacking your thread...LOL sorry....let go to PMs now. Make sure your able to get your PMs.

subwife

LOL, How an you be hijacking pooh's thread if you're having the conversation with pooh? Besides, it's hot to "listen in."

Tojo
04-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi & welcome to the forum poohbear.

I'm sure you'll learn heaps by reading people's posts & from practicing with your Master.

Hope it goes well. :wel

Tojo

submissivewife
04-19-2006, 05:05 PM
LOL, How an you be hijacking pooh's thread if you're having the conversation with pooh? Besides, it's hot to "listen in."

TMI is what i was thinking.....besides I think I have told all my HOT secrets in my thread Diary Of A Submissivewife