PDA

View Full Version : What was the first submissive thing you did?

LadyAmanda
07-31-2003, 11:32 AM
When you first decided to follow the d/s lifestyle, what was the first thing you did, or had done to you?

Was it a little bit of light bondage? Or a spanking? Or maybe you were ordered to please your dom. with no pleasure for you?

There seem to be some people here that are fairly new to this, and I just thought we could give them some ideas ...

BruceBoxer
07-31-2003, 04:03 PM
First thing I was urged publically to do as a Dom was to apply liquid latex to a suspended sub at the Phoenix Society in Baltimore--I was hooked--not on the latex though--applying it was great but I'd prefer warm baby oil...

Originally posted by LadyAmanda
When you first decided to follow the d/s lifestyle, what was the first thing you did, or had done to you?

Was it a little bit of light bondage? Or a spanking? Or maybe you were ordered to please your dom. with no pleasure for you?

There seem to be some people here that are fairly new to this, and I just thought we could give them some ideas ...

kittenfemme
07-31-2003, 09:10 PM
I'm a smart ass. I've always been. I acted up with one of my boyfriends whom I knew was into SM to try and get myself into a little trouble. It worked all too well! He grabbed my hair, put me over his knee, spanked the hell out of my little bottom, tied me to a bed with silk scarves, and fucked me senseless. I loved it! The feeling of helplessness... of being objectified... of submitting to his will for his pleasure... I was addicted to those things immediately. I had to have more.

AmandasSpankee
08-01-2003, 09:02 PM
The first submissive thing I did was give LadyAmanda a slipper, and ask her to spank me with it.

She did it, but she was so upset about 'hurting' me that she ended up in tears. I didn't, she hardly even hurt me with it.

Ah, we've come a long way, Baby!

Sylvie - who should have bronzed that slipper ...

Kostly
08-01-2003, 09:09 PM
My 2nd fiance' use to stradle my head and fuck my face with her pussy.

I remember I would masterbate and cum immediately... That was a major accomplishment for me, I never cum easily...

pam
08-02-2003, 07:42 AM
I was hog-tied on my knees, blindfolded, gagged, and left that way for a while while he sat in a chair and observed me. When he was happy and I was untied (and extremely sore), I had to write an essay on how I felt.

It took hours to do, because I could not sit comfortably, my legs were so sore, my arms were shaking and I was in mental turmoil.

Obviously I wrote something right, as we were together nearly 7 years (he died).

~d~
08-02-2003, 07:39 PM
*soft smile*...

His first order was to "calm down".... and i did... i'm not sure He was talking to my soul...but that was what His words calmed...and in that moment he became my Master...

*grin* he was giving me my safe words ... and offering to be my Dom....when it happened...

Finding_Fantasy
08-04-2003, 08:53 PM
You know, that is a tough question to answer for me. It was kind of a whirlwind of activity. Not only did I move from Canada from the town I had always lived in of 10,000 people to moving to Houston USA, a city of 6 million to meet a person I had only talked to online. I guess that in itself would be a submissive move.

Then he slapped a collar on me right there in the airport lol. You should have seen the looks on people's faces as he led us through the airport to the car on leashes!

kittenfemme
08-05-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
he slapped a collar on me right there in the airport lol. You should have seen the looks on people's faces as he led us through the airport to the car on leashes!

*SWOON!* Oh, that's fantastic!

My first is boring comparatively. All I did was agree to be tied to a bed.

Finding_Fantasy
08-05-2003, 03:22 PM
(chuckles) Well it was definitely an eye opening experience. It was a bit strange especially since it was the first thing I had done in real life. Since then, I have seen and done a bit more. Some of what I have seen I cringe at the thought of!

I am by no means hardcore but it was a good start. :)

feisty sub
08-14-2003, 01:26 AM
As an eight year old I enticed a friend to tie me to a chair in the attic room we were playing in, and said it was a 'charlies angels' type game...if I could struggle to get free, I won. I then (full of the folly of youth) also asked her to put a plastic bag on my head to make it more 'interesting'. She went downstairs to watch Scooby Doo and was busy watching Daphne capture the villain when she heard a thump from upstairs. This was a semi conscious me falling over in the chair. She untied me but was a bit surprised that I didnt cry and tell her I didnt want to be her friend any more. In fact, she got invited over quite a lot after that *s*

TenderFlesh
08-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Well, Charlies Angels was a bit ahead of my time - but I most definitely played 'cops & robbers!' I always made sure to be the one that got kidnapped, and my rescuer always had to kiss me when I was free. Guys or girls I didn't care! My parent's never thought much of it that I know of....but my mom never could find that silk scarf again!

feisty sub
08-15-2003, 12:53 PM
charlies anels ahead of your time?
gosh...i suddenlyfeel decrepid lol.

I remember stirrings down below when any of the angels got chloroformed..the 'hmmmph hmmmmph' then the descent into sleepiness, and waking up gagged and bound.....grooooooan

:)

pam
08-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by feisty sub
As an eight year old I enticed a friend to tie me to a chair in the attic room we were playing in, and said it was a 'charlies angels' type game...if I could struggle to get free, I won. I then (full of the folly of youth) also asked her to put a plastic bag on my head to make it more 'interesting'. She went downstairs to watch Scooby Doo and was busy watching Daphne capture the villain when she heard a thump from upstairs. This was a semi conscious me falling over in the chair. She untied me but was a bit surprised that I didnt cry and tell her I didnt want to be her friend any more. In fact, she got invited over quite a lot after that *s*

Nice to see I'm not the only one with an interest in plastic bags

feisty sub
08-15-2003, 02:29 PM
pam.....you and me both

i could write a book.....if only i could catch enough breath to do it
lol
x

Shellyfemme
09-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda

My first D/ s experience was getting into trouble. My contract started at midnight on Febuary 18th 2003. My Mistress called me in the morning and what were the first words out of my mouth. (Hay baby good morning) *blush*

kittenfemme
09-18-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Shellyfemme
My first D/ s experience was getting into trouble. My contract started at midnight on Febuary 18th 2003. My Mistress called me in the morning and what were the first words out of my mouth. (Hay baby good morning) *blush*

At least it wasn't as bad as trying to get my goat by calling your collar "stupid." :p

Shellyfemme
09-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
At least it wasn't as bad as trying to get my goat by calling your collar "stupid." :p

:( hang head down in shame

It will never ever happen again.

burger_01
09-18-2003, 09:59 PM
I guess the first submissive thing I did was ask my girlfriend to sit on top of me and cover me in clothes pegs.. was a lot of fun.

still need her to take the initiative though.. oh well, shes a smart enough cookie.

woodsman'sgame
09-19-2003, 07:42 AM
We'd been married a year and had nothing but vanilla sex 3 to four times a day. (We were teenagers)
I walked into the kitchen one day and he asked me to turn around, and bend over, and pull my panties down. My face was burning with embarassment, but I complied. To my complete surprise and humiliation he placed his finger covered with butter on my anus and slowly pushed it in. He had never touched me there before. When he saw how aroused it made me, he knew he could demand more, and he did. That was the beginning of the road we have taken. I still get aroused thinking of it 29 years later.

kittenfemme
09-19-2003, 05:17 PM
woodsman'sgame! *purr!* That's fantastic!

burger_01
09-19-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by woodsman'sgame
We'd been married a year and had nothing but vanilla sex 3 to four times a day!!!!

Thats kinky enough in my book! LOL... sounds like you two get along well then :D

woodsman'sgame
09-20-2003, 06:32 AM
Thats kinky enough in my book! LOL... sounds like you two get along well then

I guess it was a little bit of an exaggeration. Sometimes we only did it twice. ;)

Remember what you were like at eighteen.

kittenfemme
09-20-2003, 06:34 AM
I guess it was a little bit of an exaggeration. Sometimes we only did it twice. ;)

Remember what you were like at eighteen.

Heh, I don't have to. I know what I'm like now. :D

woodsman'sgame
09-20-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
Heh, I don't have to. I know what I'm like now. :D

LOL Kittenfemme, I know what you mean. The tables are turned. I'm at my peak and he isn't a teenager anymore. It's his turn to be worn out.:D

burger_01
09-22-2003, 04:46 AM
LOL Kittenfemme, I know what you mean. The tables are turned. I'm at my peak and he isn't a teenager anymore. It's his turn to be worn out.:D

of course i remember what i was like at 18! it was only 2 years ago! LOL

you're right though, we just can't lay off it.

now.. i'm off to have a kip and dream up what i'm gonna do when the girlfriend gets back

swagato
10-06-2003, 12:46 PM
well, this is what my subbie experienced as her first...she was 18 years 2 months odd...and this was two years back...

she came to my farmhouse around an hour late, so naturally, the punishment started then itself.
first off she was tied with arms pulled up high overhead til she was suspended by her wrists. i stimulated her, then when she was good and wet, and a bit loud, her panties went into her mouth. then followed an hour's whipping on her front only. i used a hundred clothespins on her tits alone, then whipped them off with a rattan cane. next was a strappado which had her in tears, since she was nearly hanging, and resting only on knee points. back and ass floggin, hot waxing, caning for two hours. then bastinado and feet-waxing for the next half an hour. finally i tied her in a hogtie, with hair, ballag and elbowes tied to feet. then having flipped on her back, she was suspended by a crotchrope...well, only her toetips touched ground, and with me constantly whipping her gorgeous tummy, she was crying for an orgasm. so i tied her nipples off to the ceiling, then hoisted her up by them, them took her in that position. when we had finished, i tied her, by her own request, back in the crotch pull postion for the rest of the night, with three candles burning below her back, and four over her, dripping one directly on her pussy, another into her dental-gagged mouth, other two on her nipple-pulled tits.
it was one wonderful session...

Strawberry
10-06-2003, 01:02 PM
I've been lurking for quite a bit but that's pushed me to make my first post - that was hot! :p

Jones, Nikka
10-06-2003, 07:51 PM
The first submissive thing that I did was to meet my lover at the door of my appartment completely naked. Thus we spent the afternoon together. I cooked, had dinner, watched TV and read to my lover while I contemplated the difference clothes can make. I felt so helpless, so submissive yet so true to myself, overcoming my shyness in front of a fully clothed person. I loved the feeling. To this day the sexiest thing I can say to my lover is "I love being naked next to you"

buttons_70
10-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Hi all,

Interesting topic.

I am reletavily new to BDSM so the first thing i did was allow a boyfriend who was heavily into the local scene here place a leather collar around my neck whilst we made love one night.

In no way did he Dominate me through bondage or other means but it simply made me feel I was his and keen to do all I could to please him.

Simple yet very effective.

abitbent
10-07-2003, 05:47 PM
My first recollection of submissiveness i'm afraid isn't all that exciting either, but the topic is "your first"... lol

I was always a polite kid and as a youngster, I was "that single boy" that often got invited to girls' birthday parties. Of the many girls i befreinded as a young boy, i used to spend some time with two sisters that i went to school with. One was my age, the other a year older. We spent lots of time colouring, jumping rope (i did have my share of male friends as well!) and playing innocent games. It never occured to me then, but everytime we played house, there was a disagreement of who i was to play. I always opted for the family dog, the girls of course opted for me to be the husband.

Interstignly enough, even today, i think i'd still rather be the dog. lol Curled up at my Mistress's foot, waiting to jump at Her command... swoon...

bent

Shellyfemme
10-07-2003, 06:11 PM
abitbent thats so sweet:)

rhiannonmackey
02-18-2004, 10:47 PM
I think the first submissive happenings i can remember, was with my ex-fiance. We were sitting around one night and talking about a few thngs after sex, and i mouthed off about something and he turned me over on my stomach slaped my ass once good and fucked the hell out of me.. it was great. We had fooled around previously with some bondage but i never really looked at it as submission till then. *shrugs* I may precive things oddly

*looks around meekly*

albear
02-20-2004, 06:26 AM
a little bit of light bondage...
it has taken me the last three years to realise what truly fulfills me, but i'm here now :)

Duetta
02-23-2004, 04:00 PM
:(

I still haven't got that first experience of submissiveness to relate to you *sigh*.......

But will be back first thing, when I have something to tell ;)

Duetta

rallan
03-12-2004, 02:44 AM
Well I don't really have any childhood experiences which nicely foreshadowed the way I turned out but my first adult experience with bdsm was pretty nifty, since I managed to kill two birds with one stone. I'd been thinking of experimenting with another guy for a while, and eventually I got up my nerve to ask this guy a friend of mine knew. So I'm over at his place having my first gay experience and I joke about how his bed'd be pretty convenient for tying someone up to. He just grins and says "Well actually...", before pulling a box of goodies out from under the bed, and it was on for young and old.

So yeah, fun all round. And since this is a BDSM forum, you guys'll be happy to know that fun though the whole other-guy thing was, it's a night that I'm always gonna remember mainly as my first bondage experience :D

Rallan

Kelli
03-12-2004, 01:35 PM
My first experience was with my bf. He was pulling and twisting my nipples, and getting rougher and rougher. It felt so good, but pain too. I was sort of trying to get him to stop, but not very hard. He then started pinning me with his body so I couldn't fight back. After that, we bought some restraints, nipple clamps, and a variety of toys. :)

acissej
03-12-2004, 03:11 PM
There's a childhood incident which I vividly remember. When I was about 10, I had two good friends, Eric and Dave, who I would play cops and robbers with. That was all pretty tame, but one time, Dave's older brother (who I had a crush on) joined the game and took it further. The three of them tied me up with a jump rope and carried me into a shed (more of a playhouse, really) they had in Eric's backyard. In the shed, they tied me to a chair, gagged me and left me there for a little while before letting me go. For months after that, I tried to get Eric and Dave to repeat the experience, but had no luck. When I was 16, I found a boyfriend I trusted enough to share some of my tamer fantasies with and finally got tied up again.

I have to say, I do wonder now why the brother, who must have been at least 16 or 17, was tying up 10-year-old girls in a shed.

-acissej

shawshank
04-05-2004, 05:19 AM
It was a little after college. My girlfriend and I were at her apartment and she just kept wheedling me (I never could say no when she gave me that face and those big brown eyes). We went to her bedroom and stripped, she put a small dog collar on my cock and then forced a little padlock through the material of the collar. After making sure it was secure, she attached a chain. Leading me out to the living room (with all the shades drawn), she put in her favorite movie and had me suck on her toes and tits while fingering her clit to pleasure her. (I never went as far as eating her, for which I regret for we broke up shortly after that.) Now when I want to get turned on, I think about that night, being led around by the cock. (I almost went nuts one day in a Spencers when I saw an item called the big dog leash, but didn'y have the guts to buy it.)

Jessie
04-05-2004, 06:35 AM
it would have to be last summer. my boyfriend's parents were out of town, as were my parents. i slipped over to his house. we didnt actuall have sex (we were only 15) but i stayed there for three days. during that time he keept me naked. i had to sleep on the floor beside his bed and wear a dog collar. as he watched tv he would have me blow him. he even made me eat out of a dog dish! on the fist day i was caught drinking some of his beer so he made me take a shit outside in his backyard! my avatar is a picture of me on my chest after i did it. i enjoyed it all! i never knew i liked that kind of stuff!

BDSM_Tourguide
04-05-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm sorry to inform you, but this is an adult website. I'm afraid, unless you're 18 or older, that we're going to have to ask you to leave until your 18th birthday.

Sorry about that, but it is the law.

Jessie
04-05-2004, 01:42 PM
sorry about that. i dint know. u can delete this acount.

gina
04-09-2004, 07:48 PM
my first experience was an over-the-knee spanking with a ping pong paddle. Dang did that sting, and i loved it!

Insidious
04-11-2004, 01:54 PM
The first D/s thing I did was to tie The Girl to the bed fully clothed; push up her skirt, undo her blouse, roll up her sleeves and blindfold her; then use a combination of fingertips, tongue and periods of not touching her at all to drive her into a frenzy. I didn't even touch her genitalia for an hour.

*sigh* And I used to be so innocent...

Alaric's pet
04-11-2004, 04:05 PM
My first recollection that I was "different" came in Junior High School. We had this dean of students who was the biggest man I had ever seen. He was African American and was so tall and muscular. During 8th grade I worked in the office as an assistant for one semester. My desk was close to his office and I could hear every time he disciplined a student. I used to sneak looks at his desk when I walked by to try and catch a glimpse of the paddle. One day, after an especially long paddling, I felt myself growing wet and daydreamy. Out came Coach Swift with the paddle still in his hand. I must have had some strange look on my face because when our eyes met he looked at me and chuckled, "Girl, you want no part of this." He then went back into his office and I made a hasty retreat to the restroom. Looking back now, I think he must have known what I was thinking . . . even if I didn't at the time.

kittenfemme
04-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Girl, you want no part of this.

*giggles* That is too much! I love it! I can easily imagine that scene. Thank you for posting about it. :D

Pandora's Box
04-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Nothing quite so glorious or fun as playing. My first true submissive act was being made to talk about my submissive desires.

rob.wilson
04-28-2004, 05:54 PM
For me it started around 12 - 14 I guess. We had one of those long dog chains. I used to wrap myself up in it. It just felt right to wrap my hands or feet up in that chain.

Years later, I took my 16 year old girlfriend (I was 17 at the time) to the Spring Semi-formal. I remember I had a tie on. We left the dance early and headed back to her place where we knew her parents were out.

At this moment in time we were both virgins. As we made love, I removed the tie and tied her hands togather above her head to the frame of the bed. I slipped into her a few minutes later.

Afterword she easily slipped out of the bonds. A few days later she said "tie me up again" and we were off to the races.

One night I threatened to beat her if she didn't behave. "Could be fun." she said. :D

To this day I wonder what ever happened to her. I still dream of her sometimes.

Katmandu
04-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Well, I've always been such a self-confident, forceful, take-charge kind of gal....but, remembering back to childhood, my friends and I would tie each other up, and I should have known, when I was mature enough to start masturbating, those were the moments I would fantasize about....it confused me, because I always thought of myself as Dominant.....but those Sub moments would just rocket me into orbit! Now, years later, (and being married 7 years!) I finally have the courage to admit my truest desires! I only told my Hubby about my fantasies @ 4 months ago, and WOW! He wants to be a Dom, and "the game is afoot!"

usedHil25
04-30-2004, 06:26 PM
I had always been very timid when it came to thinking of anything sexual. So I was pretty hard to crack. Needless to say a few guys have tried & failed miserably. But my BF had been working (& failing more than once) to get together with me.

Again, he had his chance as I was coming into town to go to a friends wedding & needed to stay at his place (which wasnt a rare thing, I had always done it, even after I knew he wanted me). But I was also bring a friend of mine who needed a place to stay. That was my downfall. She & him talked, he told her how much he wanted me, blah, blah, blah... & she worked for 2 days on coercing me into truth or dare. That night, I was sold hook line & sinker. He started off by getting me to perform my first ever BJ, then he had me kiss my friend & it worked up form there. I still remember that first night, he had fucked me once & I had Nicole straddled over my face, tied to the bed & we werent even playing the game anymore. It was just those two doing as they wished with me. From that night on, I went from naive goody-goody, to sub addicted fucktoy. If that night hadnt happened, I would still probably be a single virgin having a miserable existence on this planet.

angelpet
07-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Nothing like bringing an old thread alive.... :p

I would have to say the very first thing I did that was submissive happened when I was 16. I was spending the night over at my best friend’s house who was 2 years older then me. We snuck some of her parents wine and were sitting in bed talking and drinking, catching a major buzz. We started talking sex. I had told her that I had listen to her and her bf making love the last time I spent the night. (he was always sneaking in her window) She asked me how it made me feel. I told her that it made me feel warm and fuzzy laying there listening to their lovemaking. That I was jealous because I was still a virgin and never been touched by anyone but myself. Well before I knew it, she was straddled on top of me, pinning my arms down to the bed with her hands. She scared me at first as she started kissing me and sticking her tongue in my mouth. I finally relaxed and let her kiss me, realizing how much all this was turning me on. She told me to lay perfectly still as she laid my arms above me. I did what she told me as she ravished and explored my body. By the time it was all over she had taken my virginity but left me with a memory I will never forget. :D ;) :eek:

Its kinda weird that my first submissive actions were with another female, when it is being ruled by a Master that I have prefer and have always fantasized about.

angelpet

themoog
07-20-2004, 02:30 PM
hi, my first entrance to bdsm was from reading stories in forum magazine, i then started reading stories to my girlfriend who told me the idea of me dominating her was a hell of a turn on so we bought some bondage tape from a shop and i tied her to the bed with it on several occasions, the first time i just made love to her while she was tied up, the second time i teased her mercilesly with ice cubes and bit her nipples. the third time was the best as i not only blindfolded her but i also used my fingers, a coke bottle and some ice to make her cum time and time again, i think we stopped after she had 25 orgasms and the sheet beneath her was saturated with her cum. she was so tender afterwards she could hardly walk the next day. we did discuss many things we would like to try with me being dominant and her being sub, including me letting other guys use her for sex while she was tied up (her idea) but unfortunately she left me shortly afterwards saying she couldnt cope with a long distance relationship anymore (we were only 160 miles apart).

Dslave
07-21-2004, 09:36 AM
The very first submissive thing I did with my first Master was allow him to tie me up.

csr
07-21-2004, 10:43 AM
I spent 7 1/2 years married to a very vanilla woman who I honestly don't think enjoyed any kind of sex. I don't think I was anywhere experienced enought to help her work through her repression and as a result even the vanilla was boring. During that time I started to get inklings that there was something else out there... I bought handcuffs and got her to use them once or twice, but she wasn't into that either and I wasn't even sure why I wanted them!

My next serious gf was great in bed and very experimental, so together we explored and I became enlightened. I wouldn't say I was submissive at the time though but the scening-and sex-was great.

The next woman to enter my life found clothespins in my bedroom before we were even dating! It didn't take her long to figure me out and well, you can imagine the rest. Needless to say we live together now and plan to marry.

So for me, my first "submissive" experiences don't actually coincide with my first BDSM experiences, if that makes any sense.

TaintedJohn
07-22-2004, 01:44 AM
I was about 12 and on a week-long church outing in NH. I was horsing around with a girl named Cheryl in the girls room. It had about four mattresses pushed together on the floor. Cheryl was able to twist her way to on top of me and I slipped between two mattresses with her firmly in control on top. She went to kiss me while I struggled to get loose, but she was sitting on my chest and had my arms pinned above my head. When Cheryl's lips got close to mine I relaxed and let it happened. My first kiss and not another one has ever been close to it in the feelings it stirred in me.

On the other side of the coin:

I was working in Vegas and trying to go out with this co-worker, without much success, when I said the magic words one night "I got pot" We were getting high and talking about alot of stuff. She was getting divorced. One of the reasons was she really had to work to get her husband to spank her. The other reason was he was fucking her best friend.

We were seeing each other every night after work as friends, but that was as far as it went. After many nights of talking about her spanking fantasies(I was not to quick on the uptake then), I took her to a dirty bookstore and she went thru the racks of books and found one that interested her.

When we got back to my place, I gave her a highlighter pen and asked her to highlight those passages and words that spun her wheels. After about an hour, she handed it back and I flipped thru the book and found a few pages that she had really marked up. I read the passages to her and when I had finished I asked her how it made her feel. To this point we had never even kissed, but she took my hand and put it down her pants and into her panties. She was soaked. She looked at me and asked "Do you think you could spank me?" Without missing a beat, "Why yes I can", I replied. She got up and went and took a shower. While she was doing that I was frantically thumbing thru the book looking for phrases that turned her on. At the same time, I'm trying to come to grips with my reluctance to strike anyone else(a childhood thing). I realized from talking with her for many weeks that she was frustrated about never finding anyone that enjoyed spanking her. Although it looked good for sex tonight no matter how things turned out, if I didn't really get into her kink that it would unlikely go little farther than that.

She stepped out of the bathroom naked. I told her sternly(OK, I did my best at this) "You had been very naughty and needed to be punished" "Yes, sir" When she got close to me I took her hand and pulled her over my lap, but before she was face down she looked at me and squeaked "But I promise to be good" I never really thought about my reply which was "Well, that will not help you now young lady" I roughly pulled her over my lap, but at the last instant saw this glazed faraway look in her eyes. To be honest, up until this point my vanilla sex life and my feeble attempts at foreplay, never really got the girls that worked up before sex(maybe even during sex), but that was not the case after this spanking. She was totally mine then and it felt incredible.

We were married about six months later and have been together for 13 years since. She has taken a recent interest in BDSM, which has some problems for us, since she looks on me as too a nice guy to be her Dom.

TJ

AndrewBlack
07-22-2004, 04:26 AM
That's a wonderful story TJ, I guess you'll just have to change her mind on the nice guy bit, I'm sure you can think of numerous ways of doing that! ( assuming that is what you want? )

spirit
07-22-2004, 06:25 AM
i had to post to this thread, as it hit sooooo close to home. i had totally discounted by husband to be my Dom. After being married for 17 years, i was completely convinced that he could never be an effective Dom for me. However, i was proven wrong, which he thoroughly enjoys reminding me of every chance he gets! :p

Wade17
07-26-2004, 08:00 PM
When I was about 7 years old, a teenage boy and girl in our apartment complex teased me a good deal. At one point, they said they had a club that I couldn't join. This got me very upset and I said I would do anything to join their club. Well, they talked among themselves for a few minutes and then said for me to follow them.

The three of us went behind some bushes in the complex and the girl said I had to suck the boys cock to be in the club. I had never even heard of anything like this, but immediatley said OK. He dropped his pants and I got on my knees and sucked his cock until he came on my face. What was most interesting is that she watched the entire time and even directed me a little bit.

It really didnt' mean much to me at the time, but now when I think back on it, it's a real turn on.

sweetplymate
07-26-2004, 08:35 PM
very basic and simple in nature, but i have always, since i was a child and especially since i started dating, been one to sit on the floor next to my s.o. while watching tv or movies curled around their legs...or if sitting up on the couch, i am usually laying with my head in their lap :)

YoungBlood
07-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Well i am just getting into the lifestyle and i would not even bother trying with none of my vanilla ex-girlfriends. But a couple of years ago when i was working at Dunkin Donuts in highschool there was this older girl i worked with who i was friendly with but she always had an attitude. i think she knew i was submissive before i did because she would always yell at me or insult me. Even sometimes calling me a fagot or insulting me in front of customers or other employees. I never really understood why i liked it so much but now that i do i wish i still had her number.... :rolleyes:

Jadetiger
02-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Shaved my pussy. It still itches.

learningtopleez
02-07-2005, 11:46 AM

LOL...I remember that feeling well Jadetiger! Just keep it up and eventually, it's not as noticeable...the itching that is!

Btw...a big welcome from me...I've sorta been wallowing in my own despair lately and have not taken the time to say hello!!

Hello!!

bug
02-07-2005, 12:43 PM
let's see here....the first submissive thing i ever did was letting myself be tied up and held at my lovers mercy by Him and another woman and They were exceptionally fun ;) which is why i married Him and still call Her *laffs*

magicgrl
02-09-2005, 08:55 AM

i had done some online stuff, but the first serious submissive action i took when we were finally together in person was to strip, get on my knees, present a riding crop to Him and ask permission to be His slave. That was more than five years ago. :)

Sunyata
02-10-2005, 01:22 AM
I was a child. Way too young to masturbate. I found a pair of metal play handcuffs for kids and sneaked around to the side of the house where no one could see me. Then I bound my wrists behind my back. I just sat there for a long time enjoying the feeling of being bound...

learner
02-11-2005, 03:33 PM
We have been married for 13 years and it is only in the last 12 months that I have allowed my desire for subsmission to surface - too much Story of O at an impressionable age! - but I'm not sure that my husband is in to it as much as me. I can only do submissive when I have had too much to drink - i guess that the real test of my dedication is when I can do it sober. And we have nipple clamps (which I love!) and vibrators and apparantly a paddle (I can't wait). It is all very new to us and I wish that my husband could get some guidance as to what it takes to be dominant (as this is not his natural position - up until now) it is causing real conflict.

sirken
03-17-2005, 04:54 AM
When I was younger living at home , older woman nextdoor introduced Me to D/s I would go to her house to cut grass and do trees and other odd jobs, Went over one day and she was sunning self in back yard in bikini, did the work and was called over afterwards to her , started talking as we always did and she asked if I had ever felt the urge to tie a woman up and have my way with her, what boy in his right mind hasnt, guess all started before then with cartoons and herion being tied up remember Dudley Dooright and penelope.

Ranai
03-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Hi sirken & welcome,
Aaah, the handsome lad in the garden... :) If you would like to elaborate, or if you have some more interesting memories to share, here are a couple of threads that might interest you:
What was the first age? (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2566)
Early fantasies (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684)
Enjoy!

learningtopleez
03-19-2005, 12:18 AM
The first submissive thing I did was to (at the time, not now!) mastubate over the phone for my Dom as he told me what to do and where to touch, etc! I must say it was quite a powerful orgasm! I still think it was his voice! :dunno: But whatever it was...it was goooood!! :D

~ltp~

Sir Lanceloth
03-19-2005, 02:09 AM
We have been married for 13 years and it is only in the last 12 months that I have allowed my desire for subsmission to surface - too much Story of O at an impressionable age! - but I'm not sure that my husband is in to it as much as me. I can only do submissive when I have had too much to drink - i guess that the real test of my dedication is when I can do it sober. And we have nipple clamps (which I love!) and vibrators and apparantly a paddle (I can't wait). It is all very new to us and I wish that my husband could get some guidance as to what it takes to be dominant (as this is not his natural position - up until now) it is causing real conflict.

be carefull, personaly i will not do bdsm when drunk.

My first and only submissive thing ive done was allow my gf to tie me up, and of course to follow her commands for an evening (same scene). was actually rather funny, i still consider myself a dom though ;) Oh allmost forgot, it was rather recent, only a month or so ago. I might do it again, if she forces me to it :D

Masters_petal
03-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Master has always been of the Dominant nature.. and i have always known i was submissive deep down. We've been married for 14 years, and we did a lot of talking about this lifestyle and our dark secrets and fantasies, a lot of research, and a lot more talking before we eased our way into it... that was over 6 years ago.

We started out with a small flogger and servitude (and that was all i need to know that i wanted to be His collared one).... and then onto bondage.. and then onto everything else... i couldn't image any other lifestyle, nor could He ;)

Xelebes
03-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Well.... I was in high school in the Communications and Technology 10 class, the class was separated into five groups where each was put into a station. I was with a group who was doing video at the time - I forget what the other group was doing, possibly photography. Anyways, the teacher left us in the classroom (there was the class room, the printing lab and the silkscreen lab) so were all together. We were admittedly slacking on our assignments and out of our boredom I was ordered to sit on a chair. On the teacher's desk there was a few rolls of masking tape. They tied me up until I moved and taped my mouth shut leaving me to be laughed at in our mischief. The best part was when they pulled off the tape before the teacher came back to check on us. They were totally freaked that I was going to scream when they pulled the tape off of my mouth and neck, concerned about the pain they were putting me under.

It was fun - it would actually take a while before I realised that I would like it more in bed than anything.

alura
04-01-2005, 09:13 PM
I have a friend who went to one of those new painless up and coming hair removal places. First she got her legs and underarms done, then her nether regions. Although she was embarrassed at the time about her privates and had to come back five times before it was gone forever, she told me it's the best money she ever spent.

Jadetiger
04-01-2005, 09:20 PM
I have a friend who went to one of those new painless up and coming hair removal places. First she got her legs and underarms done, then her nether regions. Although she was embarrassed at the time about her privates and had to come back five times before it was gone forever, she told me it's the best money she ever spent.

I may have to spend the money. I still get razor burn.

alura
04-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I know your post is a year old but...me, too, albear. Never had actually done it, but I have fantasized about it since I was 6 years old.

Why haven't I done anything about it yet, you may ask? Wellll...because my ex was/is vanilla and although it's been a year and a half, I'm still to terrified to even date, much less get intimate with someone.

But someday, my Vibrating Prince will come......

a little bit of light bondage...
it has taken me the last three years to realise what truly fulfills me, but i'm here now :)

alura
04-01-2005, 09:26 PM
You should. It's literally painless these days.

I know that this sounds disgusting, but I'm growing my leg hair out long even as we speak, so that I can get my legs AND *that* done. It's not as expensive as you would think. And alot of times, they offer payment options.

I may have to spend the money. I still get razor burn.

Slave Speak
04-02-2005, 09:10 AM
just a lil' thread revival...

Originally Posted by LadyAmanda

i've had fantasies of being spanked and dominated by girls ever since i was 12. i searched our secondary school library for literature on spanking and during the internet boom, spent countless hours browsing through sites such as corpun.com and spankingarchives.com. but no one ever knew i was into it. i guess was scared that i had feelings and stirrings of this kind. it was only as i browsed through the net did i realize that it was normal to have these fantasies. but still it was a closely kept secret of mine. until i met my girlfriend.

as our relationship grew, we started opening up to each other and it wasn't long till she found me out. the first thing i did after telling her my secrets was to ask her to spank me. i gave her a leather belt, dropped my pants and underpants and bent over the bed. but she was so concerned about hurting me that she ended up in tears. i assured her that it was ok, and little by little she started enjoying it as well. she just became my mistress a couple of months ago and is really seriouys about her dominating me. what used to be hesitant taps with the belt on my bottom are now searing strokes of the cane that bruises my buttocks real good. and she makes me wear a collar too and sometimes, doesn't allow me to wear clothes. i can just say that i'm really happy to oblige. we plan to marry soon. ;)

deepti699
04-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Hello Everyone, i am very new to this forum, infact this is my first post.

To answer the question, i guess the first submisive thing i did was not wear panties to work for the first time.

i was always conscious about it and had a difficult time keeping a straight face at work.

love,
deepti sinha

alura
04-05-2005, 12:32 AM
just a lil' thread revival...
i've had fantasies of being spanked and dominated by girls ever since i was 12. i searched our secondary school library for literature on spanking and during the internet boom, spent countless hours browsing through sites such as corpun.com and spankingarchives.com. but no one ever knew i was into it. i guess was scared that i had feelings and stirrings of this kind. it was only as i browsed through the net did i realize that it was normal to have these fantasies. but still it was a closely kept secret of mine. until i met my girlfriend.

>>>I have a confession to make. I used to get in trouble on purpose, just to get a spanking. *sigh....boy that felt good!*<<<<

Slave Speak
04-05-2005, 04:17 AM
LOL! so i'm not the only one, allura. hehe. :D

maia
04-24-2005, 12:36 PM
The first thing I did, apart from deferring to Her and addressing Her as Ma'am, was to be chaste for 3 days and then masturbate over MSN Messenger under Her instructions. Oh joy! :sunny:

A lot of our contact was on Messenger, and I saved all our conversations. I decided when I got my new computer that it was time to let go (I'm not Hers any more), but sometimes I really miss having them to read back over.

Sunshine
04-24-2005, 03:20 PM
This is a good thread isn`t it? Lots of people joining the discussion. :)
The first submissive thing of any note began with a conversation while on holiday with my boyfriend of 3 years (the one my mother described as the first one to get on the playing field....) Admittedly we were a few G + Ts worse for wear (and I know many people here do not go in for that)
Anyway the long and short of it was a very exciting conversation resulting in him becoming my Dom. Something I had only fantasised about being possible in a relationship. We agreed that we were very much excited by the idea of me being tied tightly by him and soundly spanked. 4 years later we are married and it is a wonderful situation.
Although my mouth does get away with me still and I sometimes act inappropriately to this day, I receive the punishment I deserve... :eek:

slaaf pikkie
05-07-2005, 06:38 AM
Hi All/all,
This thread made me think back many, many years... :-) ... and i finally came to the conclusion that my first submissive thing happened at the age of 13, which was my very first sexual experience at the same time (apart from self-inflicted ones of course…).
For some reason i was staying over in the house of a good friend, same age as me, who had been ill for some time. He even had been in hospital for a few weeks. And had been cured. Later i learned he had been given hormones of some kind. This was a few months before my sleep over.
That night a mattress was laid on the floor for me to sleep on. He of course would be sleeping in his own bed. When he was visiting the bathroom i quickly changed to my pyjamas (yes, that happened in those days…) and slipped under the blankets. Then he came in the room and started to undress…, actually it looked like a strip act… :-)
And finally he was stark naked and i looked at him…, gazed actually, since he looked so less boyish as i did! Lots of pubic hair and a raging hard on…, that was what i saw. Later i realised that this had to do with the medication he received.
He came over to me and dared me to touch his cock, to take it in my hands, to look at it… and i was a bit shocked, but complied anyway.
Then he removed the blankets i was under and started unbuttoning my pyjamas…, his touches made me hard as well and eventually he pulled down the trousers. Soon after i was naked too, feeling somewhat ashamed. So, there i was, sitting on my knees on the mattress, he standing next to it, with his hands slowly guiding my head to his cock. Nothing much was said. The outcome was inevitable. When his glans touched my lips, i mechanically opened my mouth. There i was…, sucking my first dick…, and soon after…, receiving my first cum… :-)

Of course we both ended in his bed and never bothered to put on our pyjamas again. He made me jerk him off once more and eventually he made me cum as well. We slept in each others arms and in the morning nothing was said about our activities. But every night in the week i stayed at his home we played…, or should i say, he played with me…

i guess these adventures helped to make me the bisexual submissive male i am today…

So much for my first submissive thing....

Greetings to All/all!

aachicka
05-08-2005, 07:34 PM
the first submissive thing i did was masterbate in font of a Dom...he was also my best friend and just told me 2 start playing with myself one night when we were hanging out at my house...he was telling me every lil thing to do..but every time i was ready to cum he made me stop and wait....when i was finally allowed to cum it was awesome and he was my Dom for about 6 months after that.....

sm1277
05-27-2005, 11:56 AM
The first submissive thing I did was dance for my partner, as I danced he woud tell me when I could take the next article of clothing off, when I was fully naked he told me to turn around and using one of his fraturnity paddles he turned my ass brite purple, it was very hot and I cam a number of times just from that. after he cleaned me up he told me to go down on him, I wanted to make him cum but every time he would get close he would pull away from me and slide his fingers into me to tease me some more.
that whole night was full of great moments, we got in the shower after playing for quite a while and I washed his hair and bathed him from head to toe, then towelled him off and gave him a massage. :p

bearbeast
07-02-2005, 02:18 PM
finially after all these years i have found someone to "take away" my inner pain and explore many avenues, at present it's only been a week and we have made outfits and restraints and had some fun. it does help that my Mistress Rhiannon knows how to work leather, but not just that but in all sorts of material from wood to metal. we have come up with a number of ideas, but some of it has to wait until we move and get a bigger place (oh keep your fingers crossed) we have just been given a brick shed (oh I've been thinking :D it's not really that big to put stuff in :rolleyes: I've had a grin on me all day.
bye bye for now. :D

cts81
07-02-2005, 11:40 PM
After many years of being a sub (only in my head) I told my husband. That was about a week ago we "played" with the idea in the bedroom a first but last night was the first time we stayed in the dom/sub roles out side of foreplay (although the whole experiance was like forplay to me). He told me first of all to take all my clothes off. After that I had to ask his permission for everything ie could I have a drink, cigerette etc... sometimes he said yes sometimes he said no. If I tried to reason with him he would tell me to shut up, once he made me turn round and touch my toes while he spanked me. He also made me stand at the back door naked (our nieghbours could of seen me) when I treid to cover myself up he pushed me further owards the door and threaten to make me stand out in the yard if I didn't do as I was told. I loved every minute of it I love him dommming me more than I even thought I would.

Desdemon
07-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Hmmm. I'd always enjoyed being restraned by my bf's, but never felt particularly submissive about it. Usually I was the one making the suggestions, etc. So I've only recently begun discovering my submissivness. I think the first concious thing I did was the first time he had me call him Sir. It took me a couple of times to catch onto what he was expecting, and the tone in his voice...., once I finally caught on, when I said 'Yes, Sir.', well, I realized that this had begun to mean more to me than just a bit of spicy sex. I'd used the term, half jokingly, in email many times, but never in person.

Saying it still makes me feel extremely vulnerable...

tkk098
07-08-2005, 08:39 PM
It's been a while since i've posted. Might as well post here. Anyway, earliest submissive things i can remember all involved getting tied up somehow. I just have some sense of wanting it to happen, thus it does. First actual thing besides that, wound up, unfortunately, being a guy 3 years younger than me. We were both teens at the time. I lost a bet, and if i lost, i was supposed to suck him. Well, my sub. instincts were kicking in, and i didnt really want to be a 'sore loser'. (Kinda sounds corny). So I did it that night, then I wound up doing it willingly several times afterwards (different nights, ofcorse).

Well. That's kinda awkward to get out. Anyway, i'm just bisexual. I dont consider myself a gay person, since i'm attracted to girls. :cool:

MayYellow
07-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Now, as a kid I always liked being tied up to chairs and things like that, but never thought of it in a sexual way....until recently. So my boyfriend and I were talking about what we might like to do in the bedroom and I brought up that I'd like to be spanked. It only escalated from there. When I went over to visit, we had quite the time. He pulled me around by my hair, bent me over his knee, and spanked me 'til my little bum was bruised. Then he fucked me senseless and finished off by cumming all over my face. My favorite part was how he ordered me around. It was like nothing we had ever done, and I'm hooked on it.

slutbeth
07-14-2005, 12:59 AM
First submissive thing i had experienced was to strip naked and be told to masturbate in front of Him and His best friend...totally unexpected, but extremely horny, i was not allowed permission to cum until i was told to.

I guess the next thing i remember is being told to shave 'down there' and til this day i keep that as my routine.. and now i'd feel weird unshaved.

jaro_99
07-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh that is wonderful! Really...I guess you felt some relief as well at him taking the news so well *grin* I wonder whether at some point you were regretting telling him at all!!!

Congrats - obviously you both share something very special.

Nikita
07-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Hello Everyone, i am very new to this forum, infact this is my first post.

To answer the question, i guess the first submisive thing i did was not wear panties to work for the first time.

i was always conscious about it and had a difficult time keeping a straight face at work.

love,
deepti sinha

Deepti:

Did your DOM or DOMME ask you to not wear panties? If so, you must have thought about doing it anyway. It really isn't too submissive, is it? :D

Slaves have some degree of control over what they are asked to do, overtly or not. I guess you asked for this in some way, n'est pas? :goldcup:

I go without panties ALL the time. Once menopause hit, I got real bold and had all the hair on my pussy lasered. (They say menopause has a lot of benefits! :strip1: ) My husband freaks every time we go out. Usually I wear a dress. Now he finds it very hot. If he really wanted to make me submit, he'd force me to wear panties. :(

Let me know if you secretly desired to do this? ;)

Nikita

Enclosed Lady
07-27-2005, 04:51 PM
>>>I have a confession to make. I used to get in trouble on purpose, just to get a spanking. *sigh....boy that felt good!*<<<<

Lol, I do something close, I don't keep my mouth shut just to get a gag, then I moan very loud to get a bigger gag. What can I say...I'm a gag freak! ;)
[]'s EL

subbabe
09-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm fairly new to the idea of BDSM, but have received lots of spankings, and been tied up while submitting to various sexual acts. Interested in cautious experiment and now have a new Master to train me and show me the way.

subbabe

Blue_Monday
09-01-2005, 05:12 PM

Oh, who *hasn't*?

The first sub thing I ever had to do was call my Master "Sir." As much as I was dying for a D/s relationship, that was really hard. I struggled with it a lot, and he gave me plenty of time to come to terms with it.

Unfortunately, the relationship didn't get much past that. I think part of the reason I struggled was because I didn't really feel secure with him--for good reason, as it turned out.

The first *fun* sub thing I did was to write erotica on demand! He would give me a few story parameters (2 guys, 1 girl, a ball gag, and 3 nipple clamps) and a deadline. It was *so* hard to concentrate, writing something sexy and knowing that it was an "assignment."

solesta
09-02-2005, 06:53 AM
My first submissive thing that I can remember was when my Master came up to my home and He had me get the room ready for a ritual that he had planned to do to collar me in. I was in the pleasure slave position in the circle grounding and sucked his cock when he told me to. It was intense and my legs under my knees fell asleep and when the ritual was over the pain from the blood going back was intense. Then he had me drawl him a tub of water and light a candle and bath him. That ritual I will never forget it tied me to him in ways that will last forever.

death penguin
09-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Arguably, the first submissive thing i did was a pair of rope cuffs to the bed...but everyone i know has a pair of cuffs these days...

The first time i really felt submissive was when my gf sat on my face, while I was wearing my first butt plug. I ate her out while she leaned back and massaged my naughty bits. The view...and the feeling...were incredible. We don't do much outright dom/sub stuff (yet), but we have our moments.

Meh- I havent used my toys in a while- gotta wait for her roommate to go out over the weekend...ah, college life :rolleyes:

SL232997601
09-22-2005, 05:38 AM
I tied myself up w/ hand cuffs on ankles and wrist and swiveled clumpsy around on a carpeted floor. I suddenly got an orgasm and the carpet went wet. I had no idea that day what had happend to me and was very afraid somthing went wrong. I might have been eight years old or even younger, attending the primary school. The handcuffs I used those days were these for kids to play sherrif or police officer. You could buy them in any toys shops and looked almost like the darby style cuffs we use today. I have no idea what motivated me to do so but I suspect some of the Tarzan movies and 'Devil at four o'clock' might have had some influence on me, in which prisoners where chained together and arrested. I also whipped myself with a rope. Sometimes I slept w/ handcuffs on during the nights. There was no suspicious about it as my parents had no idea what the background of it may be, since I was too young. Later I learned that I had indeed an orgasm and sperm ejaculated. I practiced this for several years before I really got to know what an orgasm is... as a teen then.

So this was - in one way or another - the first time. But I would not call it D/s lifestyle. Please mind that there were no information about SM available those days. And sexual life styles were not discussed, neither in public nor behind the curtains. Mind this was in the late 60, early 70. Many years later my parents told me a bit about sex and I somehow got to know what masochism is.

SalesGirl
09-24-2005, 09:52 PM

My first experience took place after we had returned to my house after a movie that showed a girl tied by a man. One thing lead to another and my date tied my wrists behind my back with his belt. After he let me try(unsuccesssfully) to get free he started to put his hands over me(things he had done on several prior dates). The effect that it had on me with my hands tied was unbelievable with a massive sexual arousal like I had not had before. With my parents in the house,it was too much for either of us to "go all the way" but the next night I let him tie me again and it was the first of several wild and exciting times we had with each other. Since that time(ten years ago) I have been very eager to do it again with others.

NightDaughter
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
I desided to rejoin the lifestyle becuase the vanillas I dated just couldn't handle the fact that I was raped by my first parterner I ever had, or the things that he did to me. Most couldn't handle it and left within various lenths of time, so I said for get you, I'm going back to those that I know will understand and even accapt what I've gone though.

sarahgetswet
03-30-2006, 05:29 AM
we were very much into wrestling about and one day having lost to my older sister, she started to tie me up, then did all sorts of stuff to me - i found it soo exciting. I used to brat at her to get her to 'deal' with me again - sometimes spanks, sometimes wrestles and sometimes tiue up or tickles. I usually lost but ocassionally the tie would be on the other leg.

EnolaGay
04-01-2006, 07:27 PM
I had to give a blow job. Doesnt sound alot, but what goes into my mouth im OCD about. It was derlibratly not washed, and he didnt look twice at me, it was revolting humiliating, and made me vomit more than once (shows it was my first time) Also to make me feel like I had done and awful job and not made him feel good, he decided not to cum.

Najasim
04-10-2006, 04:32 PM
I have always played around with light bondage and tried to make my boyfriends dominate me, but never had much luck with it until I met my Dom. The first thing he did was to undress me till I only had my underwear and high heals on, and then tied me up on to a wall standing there while he watched me. And played with me for a long time teasing me.. I had never been so turned on before and knew that this was something I really wanted more of.. I'm still learning and always wanting more ;)

perfectlittleslave
04-18-2006, 01:32 PM
The first submissive thing I did was bow to his feet and kiss them and lick them. Master wanted to see if I would humiliate myself for him. I did this in the middle of a carnival. He then pulled my hair and made me suck him right there. It was so exciting. I have been with Master ever since, Submissively obeying his every word, pleasurably.

Act21
04-21-2006, 08:06 PM
First submissive thing I did. I was in 3rd grade and we used to play star wars. Guess who was princess Leah tied up to a flag pole with jump rope. I will admitt that latter on I made a pincess Leah slave outfit for "Holloween" It got worn quite a bit more often.

First dominate: Making my guy lie on his back with his arms over his head and not move while I teased him. Cold drink and warm mouth.

lionking22a
04-23-2006, 01:46 PM
i had to put my wifes panties in my mouth ,she tied my hands and made me stand for an hour

vanessaevans69
04-27-2006, 12:23 PM
It was when I went for the interview to be the housekeeper for my now Master. I was told to strip off. As my new Master inspected my body he told me that I would have to shave my pubes. This was the first time that I had been naked in front of a man other than my father and my Doctor and I had never even considered shaving. It was soooo embarrassing.
Now that I am a permanent sub I am so pleased that I submitted rather than running.

Vanessa

Jenny123
04-29-2006, 11:47 PM
my first was becouse I potched my G/F fella. he asked if I was into Bondge I said yes not knowing what it was all about, I found my self tied naked to a cross, and listening to him say "I think a little pain I think now love" as he felt my clitoris, but I survived and became addicted,

CrimsonWineGlass
04-30-2006, 11:08 AM
It was only about..2 years ago? Feels much longer, but I went over to my girl friends house, we were going to relax and watch a movie and halfway through the movie she just got up and went into her room. At this point we had only been dating for maybe 2 weeks max and I was still a very shy virgin. I am still quite shy, but not as bad. But she came back out, dressed in a full dominatrix outfit with a riding crop. She turned off the movie and told me to kneel. I asked why and suddenly -WHACK- as she smacked the riding crop over my back. It was enough incentive, she put a collar on me and a leash, took me into the bedroom, tied me down with leather srips, told me that she was mistress, and I was her prick, nothing else. She continued to verbally humilate me, whip me, and eventuall pissed on me. She noticed that I was getting hard, and it kinda took off from there.

slave for any
05-02-2006, 04:44 PM
my first bdsm experience,was when i met a guy online and he asked me to meet him ,he was old he was 56 years old man and i was only 22 at that time,,the thing is i am straight more than being a bi,,but couldnt resist his orders when he asked to see me,,,he asked to be completely naked ,pulling me from my penis,forcing my to suck and when i was sucking his dick,he spanked the hell out of my ass till i was nearly screaming in tears,,then u can imagine what happened afterwards,,he fucked me one time and my ass was virgin and it was bleeding,i went to wash it up and he brought me this cream that`s some kind of a drug that makes dont feel any pain,,that was gentle of him till i understood why he did that,,,HE FUKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME afterwards,,,damn i was in tears,,but till now i cant resist getting back to him whenever he calls,sometimes he brings other MEN over to his house to fuck me and i simply cant say no

Brosco
05-02-2006, 04:57 PM
My first submissive thing was selfbondage. Going thru puberty, wet dreams, and learning self-pleasure was amazing and the first reaction I had was to want to make arousal last longer. The selfbondage was not a bondage kink, but just a way to delay the inevitable climax. Over 40 years later, having been both sub and Dom, Orgasm control is still my favourite kink.

Brosco

kamuishima
05-16-2006, 09:04 AM
I first got into an bdsm relationship when I was seventeen. My boyfriend ordered that I strip down naked and lie on the living room floor. I agreed and completed my task. He then proceeded to shave me of all of my hair. He then took a large dildo and inserted it into me dry. It was a shock since he had never physically touched me before. I cried in pain since I was virgin and it hurt a great deal. I begged him to take it out of me but he said no and tied me to the futon and left me there for three hours. At first I was angry and humiliated but after a while I became used to it.

Dongthong2005
05-17-2006, 07:26 AM
HI I am dongthongs wife. I still look back on the days of when I was pushed and groped by my brother's friend. I grew up in the Dominican Republic and bythe age of 13-14 would deliberately hang around my brother's friends and antagonize them until they would put me in a head lock and spank me. It grew from there into groping and wedgies, and later in the water sucking them. I only wish I hadn't felt bad about it then. Now I understand, it is normal, but then I didn't understandwhy I was different.

servent_o
05-20-2006, 07:33 AM
My first expierience wen i was 12 my Sister Tide me to a Chair and left me for a half a hour wen she cam back she told me she liket the quiet and she will tie me up again wen i make a lot of Noise. I liket it and found out my Submisif Side

disturbed
05-21-2006, 07:12 AM
in the first time i knelt in front of my girl frind and made her slap me a few times. After a while she got the hang of it .. Now I dont even masturbate without her permission. I love her a lot

submissivewife
05-21-2006, 08:26 AM
When I was in grade school there was this boy I liked...he liked me but he picked on each other all the time. One day, he and a friend were outside my house, he had handcuffs. He wanted his friend to hold me so he could put these handcuffs on me. Weird thing was I really wanted him to put me in handcuffs, but a sister of his friends saw what he wanted to do and interrupted the whole thing.

Warbaby1943
06-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Not counting mostly vanilla type of tying to the bed by my wife years ago, the first submissive act for me was just very recently.

I was ordered to strip naked in front of a beautiful lady I had never before laid eyes on. Granted she was a paid Mistress but it was still me giving up all my rights to privacy. It was thrilling and proceeded from there to other activities. I get excited just remembering the lose of control and facing a beautiful stranger with noting on but a smile.

VixeyandPhoenix
06-12-2006, 06:57 PM
Hey everyone, this is Vixey - just to clarify.

The first night I met Phoenix (a couple weeks before we started dating) he told me how to reorganize my bedroom furniture. I kind of liked it the way it was and asked him why I had to move it around. His answer was simply "Because I said so." The very next day, hungover as I was, I put everything exactly how he had told me to.
And then when we were actually together as a couple, he spanked me lightly in bed one night, and I was instantly drawn to the feeling. Over a short time we began exploring and realized just how much we enjoyed the elements of BDSM in our sex life. Then we also began exploring it as a lifestyle.
We have come such a long way since the first night and the first spanking, and yet it's simply still so thrilling, every time I feel that hard smack on my ass.... or anything he does to me for that matter....

playme
06-13-2006, 07:10 PM
i lost my virginity to force of 2 guys so my mind was set to please rather than be pleased from the get go i guess you might say.

submissivewife
06-13-2006, 08:49 PM
i lost my virginity to force of 2 guys so my mind was set to please rather than be pleased from the get go i guess you might say.

Is that rape or was this consentual? From what you wrote it sounds like rape...if I'm wrong..sorry. A little more detail might be needed to clarify.

playme
06-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Is that rape or was this consentual? From what you wrote it sounds like rape...if I'm wrong..sorry. A little more detail might be needed to clarify.

I guess it's a case of a mix of things - I was 14, dumb and naive, got myself tricked into a jamb I didn't Iunderstand WAS a jamb that after I got myself into it I wasn't able to get myself out of it.... outsmarted, overpowered, ouwitted, tricked, manipulated, intimidated, ... the one guy was married and I use to watch his kids and the other guy was a friend of his. He was driving me home after I'd watched the kids, asked if I'd mind if he stopped and picked up his friend before taking me home....yada yada ya one thing led to the next and well the rest as they say is ancient history now.
They had no business doing what they did but in the same breath I had no business getting myself into that situation to begin with.
As young as I was I got mself led to believe it was no more fault of any one of them or me and babysitting was my only source of cash so didn't dare do anything that might lose me that income so it all got sort of twisted into how my mind got set to be the way it works now.
And thats the long and short of that.

Warbaby1943
06-14-2006, 04:49 AM
I have to agree with submissivewife (except at 14 it probably wouldn't be considered consensual) it still has the appearance of rape. Rape by any other name is still rape.

orchid
06-14-2006, 05:26 PM
when i was 16, with my boyfriend at the time...we used to bet sexual slaveries on all kinds of things, hockey game outcomes, card games etc and where i could control it, i'd always make sure to lose and then spend the rest of the week doing whatever he wanted. of course, with both of us still at home with our parents, there were some issues there but we spent plenty of time out playing!

playme
06-16-2006, 07:44 PM
I have to agree with submissivewife (except at 14 it probably wouldn't be considered consensual) it still has the appearance of rape. Rape by any other name is still rape.

In the technical, legal and socialy acceptable sense of the reality of it coupled with hindsight and with experience of age & its' given wisdom yes NOW I can see it for what it was and yes, rape is rape - I'm not giving an ok to any form of rape - it simply isn't what my understanding was back then. Of course I understand it now and can see it for the crime it was & therefore now I can say for a fact yes I was raped ok so so --- if it had happened today I'd see it differently and I'd not feel one bit of responsibility about it and I'd call the police and prosecute the scum for doing that to me - yes - that's what I would do NOW,... it didn't happen now it happened when I didn't have the fcilities to reason it out and rationalize it thru that way...
My thoughts and how it all got instilled into my thought process and how I made it seem ok and how I coped thru it all became my reality which then became my acceptance to what right and wrong and sex was supose to be. The guys took and I had to let em do what they wanted and that was how it worked.
I feel into that mindset and got comfy in it and all subsequent partners carried on in that fashion and when it is normal to you you don't know to think otherwise. There is no comparison to know diferently.
Before anyone gets up in arms - let me clarify by saying tha I now understand the difference between knowing what is what and participating as a willing participant as opposed to not having any idea I even had a say in the matter let alone having a right to have my own say.
The awakining was a HUGE turning point and one that has made me appreciate myself and give me such delight in my own choice to surrender per say. In essence I now know what the heck it is that being a submissive is all about. It's not a batle of demands taken at will from another person who doesn't have a choice or say in the matter. NO that's abuse and the so called sub is being abused and the so called dom is a habitual abuser...
For me now, my reality of what domination and submission is is an intriquate involvment of parties who have utmost respect and can give impliciate trust in one another and that is the truly defined meaning which now i can say defines the actual beauty and thrill and excitement and exctacy and pleasures and intensity and bottom line guts and substance to my choice to be a submissive partner.
I feel very strongly that it is what has happened to us over course of time that gives us the substance to be the person we are now today. And to quote some oe I don't know who said it but "The lessons in life are given only to those who choose to learn by lifes lessons". or something like that - anyway ...
that's that ok? ok then moving on and off to browse around

chattel69
06-17-2006, 06:26 AM
my first experience was a flogging for my birthday...30 strokes

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Back when I was in the service I think it all came to a head so
to speak.

There was a Lieutenant JG that was getting divorced and
dropping subtle hints about what she liked sexually.

She had a Christmas party at her house and as it turned
out the only people invited were myself and one other
couple much to my surprise and that's being straight up.

As the evening drew on we ended up in her bedroom
while the other couple was occupied elsewhere.

For some odd reason I was somewhat angry about
being deceived as to the invitation to a party that was
in reality NOT that at all.

Knowing a little of what she enjoyed from previous
conversations I ended up tying her hands behind her back
and her legs apart.

I used some of her nylon stockings to do the tying as she
was a stocking and garter belt type of lady rather than
opting for pantyhose.

She was wearing a pair of French cut style panties that I'd
left on her and stuffed a tennis ball down the front of them
to jam it tight against her clit. Found those in the closet with
her tennis gear and thought they looked interesting.

I took another nylon and cinched the panties up real tight
by pulling them up her ass crack and tying off the excess
material. Everytime she struggled that ball would roll over
her clit and make her squirm even more. I found over time
that those little rubber super balls are much better to use
for this.

I start talking dirty to her, calling her filthy names and telling
her what I was going to do to her. I found a pair of her
worn panties laying on top of the hamper and used those to
stuff in her mouth as a gag and another nylon to hold them in
place. Yes, I did spend a little time getting her scent off them,
no need to say I didn't and pretend I'm not just that way.

Once she was all snug and secure I took off my clothes
and began to masturbate in front of her. Just seeing her like
that triggered something in me that never left me. Whether
that's good or bad I imagine remains to be seen but it's a
part of me now so I just accept that.

As I masturbated I kept yelling at her, telling her to watch.
Everytime she turned her head I grabbed her jaw
and smacked her in the face with my cock. As I continued
to do that I used my free hand to start pulling her nipples,
twisting on them. I know she came off from that because
she moaned like hell and those eyes rolled up showing the
whites just like shark does when it's feeding on prey.

I kept telling her how much she liked what was happening,
how dirty she was for enjoying it and saying those things
made it all the more exciting for me. It wasn't all that
long after that I had to cum too and I did.

Right in her face, I got up close and let it fly and shot
my load over her mouth and everywhere I could spray it.
In some way I think I was marking her as mine when I
got to thinking about it later on.

I saw she was sobbing when I became more conscious of
what had happened and I was scared shitless. I thought
this was it, I'd really fucked up BIG time now. I started
untying her and apologizing like hell for what I'd done
and as soon as she got free she grabbed me and kissed
me like mad. That was the first time I'd ever tasted
my own cum and I was aroused beyond measure
because it came from sharing with a woman I'd been with.

I know I've gone on way too long with this but it's somethng
that I've never forgotten and I believe this was a turning
point for me.

Anyway we ended up having sex most of that night and
continued a relationship for a long time after till she
was transferred to England. During the time we spent
together we'd experimented in many different ways
with BDSM. We pushed our own limits and enjoyed things
(that at the time) we probably weren't aware there were
terms or names to describe what we did.

Over the years I'd wondered if there was something wrong
with me, if I was a bad person because of what I enjoyed.
After a long while I just came to accept things as they
were and found I wasn't alone in my thoughts about things
like this.

I realized that I am who I am and I wouldn't change a
single thing even if it were possible to do so.
I accept others as they are, no bullshit between us, just
being ourselves and getting to know them through all
the aspects if they are willing to share that way with me.

Pretty much in a nutshell that's just how I roll with things.

MsUther
06-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Loved reading this, Scorpio. Thanks for sharing. Again.

Misato36
06-21-2006, 10:49 AM
I remember it being fucked in the bathroom of a cafe and not entirely willingly. He told me that he would show me the secrets of bdsm so I listened and willingly followed him. He guided me to the bathroom and cuffed me to the toilet in one of the stalls and told me not to scream. I was so frightened that I couldn't say anything anyway. He then proceded to have rough sex with me. When he finished he asked if I enjoyed it. I didn't respond so he took me home. I guess I was in a trance because when he told me to wait for him in the bathroom I did. That's how the relationship started I guess.

Silke
06-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Oh man, Misato - what a hot scene!! Did you enjoy it at the time? Thank you for sharing something so intimate. :)

frankee
06-26-2006, 07:08 AM
was when my Mistress asked me to show Her my breasts and to masterbate with my vibrator. Pretty tame, but for me it was a really big step. Believe it or not i am very shy(lol) and very insecure, so i think Mistress may have been starting me out slowly. Probably a little test lol!
So, that's the first submissive thing i did for Her.
i would have to say that the most intimate and intense moments that have been shared between us would be when She asks me to look at Her (looking right into the webcam) for me that is very intimate.
i have a bit of a problem with eye contact, so when She asks me to look at Her in the eye, it's a very powerful and intense feeling for me! Especially since She can see me but i can't see Her.
i can't even begin to imagine the feelings that i'll experience when i see Her in August, *claps hands with excitement*, can't wait!!! lol!

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:

Misato36
06-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Oh man, Misato - what a hot scene!! Did you enjoy it at the time? Thank you for sharing something so intimate. :)

I must admit that I did enjoy it. It was painful but it was also a thrill. The sensations were amazing and I did somewhat enjoy the control that he held over me. I'm glad that you enjoyed my post.

Silke
06-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Thank you for adding this, Misato...to me that's the difference between abuse/rape and a kinky scene. And since this is not fantasy but r/l, I'm glad that you enjoyed the experience - it makes re-reading your post even more exciting for me. :)

brina
06-29-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi
My first taste of submission had nothing to do with sex and everything to do with J's need to control.
I had just turned 16 when we met on holiday in Spain.
We had vanilla sex the night we met. He was nearly twice my age but we did not realise it.
The next day he met me at my hotel to take me out for lunch. My folks had gone on a trip.
We met in the lobby, he insisted I change my clothes. He picked what he wanted me to wear right down to the lack of underwear. We went to a posh restaurant - I thought anywhere which didn't sell burgers was posh then. He order food for me and a soft drink. He had not realised my age the night before and now refused to buy me alchol.
He talked to me, asked questions and listened to the replies. He insisted on honesty. I found I could not lie or even exagerate.
He decided when it was time to leave, all I wanted was to get him back to bed, I had never had sex like it, the boys I had been with did not know half as much about how to give a girl a good time as he did.
He decided that we could not have sex (intercourse) until I was older, but that he wanted to get to know me better.
He made me make promises. Not to have sex with anyone else. To talk to him every day. To visit at least once a month. To obey his wishes.
When we returned to the hotel, he played with me a liitle, when I tried to touch him, without his permission, he turned me over on his lap and spanked me. I loved it, he loved it and I knew I was his.
We could not be together full time until I was nearly 19, but my 18th birthday was a real blinder.
We have been together nearly 30 years and he can still control me with just a word.
b

Silke
06-29-2006, 03:21 PM
Oooh, what a wonderful story, brina!! Thank you for sharing it and :wel to the forums. Hope you'll find this a great place to hang out and meet friends. :)

sub_karla
06-29-2006, 06:12 PM
the first thing i did as a submissive was at 14 when my boufriend (who was 16) took me out in his truck and tired me naked in the rear as he drove through town/

slavegirl gretha
07-06-2006, 09:12 PM
hmm after playing being tied in bikini to a tree (or three?) by a female friend of my parents. She stroked me everywhere, i don't know if was the bondage to the three or Her hands stroking me...i thought i go crazy of excitment and hornyness..

kiss,

slavegirl gretha {Mr H. & Mrs A.}

cariad
07-07-2006, 01:01 AM
My first submissive act was non-sexual. It was around the time of my graduation, I was full of confidence, and still held by my principle of 'no man is going to boss me'.

It was at a summer ball, and this man who I only vaguely knew LEAD me in dance after dance. As in he REALLY lead me, his eyes and hands told me unquestioningly exactly where he wanted me, and how he wanted me to move. And for the first time I submissively obeyed.

What happened next.......well that is a story the two of us are still writing.

pixie_dust
07-07-2006, 06:26 AM
My first submissive act was when my husband and I had been dating for awhile, and were newly intimate with each other.

We were in his bed, with him reclined against the headboard and me lying against his chest. He would carress my body in various ways and locations, and ask me if I enjoyed what he was doing, to which I (of course!) would respond "yes" or give an approving "mmm".

He then reached for my hand, which was resting on his thigh, gently picked it up, and placed my fingertips over my clit. With his hand resting on mine, he slowly began forming slow circles.

He kissed my ear, whispering, "Does that feel good?" I rested my head back on his shoulder, saying it did. Then, he took his hand from mine and told me he wanted me to make myself cum for him.

I was a little uneasy with this, as I had never masterbated with someone watching before. I was already stimulated from our foreplay though, so the surprise of his request had pushed my excitement even further.

Knowing that he was watching and feeling my body respond to self stimulation brought me to one of the best orgasms I had ever given myself.

Since then, we have had many pleasurable new experiences together.

frankee
07-07-2006, 08:16 AM
A very nice 'first' pixie_dust:)

Maewyn
07-20-2006, 09:48 AM
The first thing that I did as a sub was make my own collar and leash, I didn't have much to work with so I used a choker necklace that I have and attached necklace chains to it.

Nicelips692
07-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I too, as some of you, now realise that my first submissive act was during play as a child.

I always wanted to be the one tied up and held prisoner, or the one to be sacrificed to the sun god.

Now it's the wish to be the witch being tortured to confess her wanton ways! or the innocent (now that has to be a joke!) being questioned by the Spanish Inquisition.

vanessaevans69
07-28-2006, 06:25 AM
I had applied for a jog as a housekeper and the man told me to take my clothes off - right in front of him. I did, and got the job. I've been his sub ever since (8 years now).

Vanessa

christa897
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
There's just nothing like the first time someone bends you over the furniture and gives you a good hard spanking.
That was the first one, and there have been many more since.

MsUther
07-31-2006, 07:34 PM
My first submissive act was non-sexual. It was around the time of my graduation, I was full of confidence, and still held by my principle of 'no man is going to boss me'.

It was at a summer ball, and this man who I only vaguely knew LEAD me in dance after dance. As in he REALLY lead me, his eyes and hands told me unquestioningly exactly where he wanted me, and how he wanted me to move. And for the first time I submissively obeyed.

What happened next.......well that is a story the two of us are still writing.

Thats just so beautiful. Im all soppy now :rolleyes:
And being led in dance, as to where there is no doubt where you will be next, its a marvelous experience. Good man!

stancamden
08-20-2006, 10:48 PM
my first submissive sexual act was in the basement of a car park.

This guy (Master) made me pull down my trousers showing him myself in my underpants. He had me pull my pants up tight and then he had me pull them down.

All the time he was masturbating.

He told me to rub my willy and then he rubbed it too. i think i stayed soft.

Then he came and he gave me five pounds..

Psynymph
08-21-2006, 07:26 PM
When i was a fresh fourteen with my first boyfriend (who also took my virginity)......we were arguing intensely over something and he threatened to hit me. i dared him, teased him, goaded him until he finally slapped me open handed across the face. i still remember the intense rush, straight adrenaline to my.....well private areas.....and i then knelt in front of him, hugged his legs, apologetically.

and yeah the sex was awesome after that :D

vietvet
09-15-2006, 07:03 AM
For me it was a female cousin telling me to walk around naked, play with myself and other wonderful humiliating actions. I would love to find someone to take control of me again.

slaveanita
09-18-2006, 08:16 AM
When I was about 8 we were visitng some family friends, a boy put his toy handcuffs on me with my arms behind my back when we were playing I screamed for him to stop and he did. I can still remember how intoxicating the feeling of being bound was.

Polish_girl
10-04-2006, 02:21 PM
well, this is what my subbie experienced as her first...she was 18 years 2 months odd...and this was two years back...

she came to my farmhouse around an hour late, so naturally, the punishment started then itself.
first off she was tied with arms pulled up high overhead til she was suspended by her wrists. i stimulated her, then when she was good and wet, and a bit loud, her panties went into her mouth. then followed an hour's whipping on her front only. i used a hundred clothespins on her tits alone, then whipped them off with a rattan cane. next was a strappado which had her in tears, since she was nearly hanging, and resting only on knee points. back and ass floggin, hot waxing, caning for two hours. then bastinado and feet-waxing for the next half an hour. finally i tied her in a hogtie, with hair, ballag and elbowes tied to feet. then having flipped on her back, she was suspended by a crotchrope...well, only her toetips touched ground, and with me constantly whipping her gorgeous tummy, she was crying for an orgasm. so i tied her nipples off to the ceiling, then hoisted her up by them, them took her in that position. when we had finished, i tied her, by her own request, back in the crotch pull postion for the rest of the night, with three candles burning below her back, and four over her, dripping one directly on her pussy, another into her dental-gagged mouth, other two on her nipple-pulled tits.
it was one wonderful session...

wow that is extreme kind of hot but I hope my master doesn't try anything like that anytime soon already being with a man who won't do exactly was I want is different and I love it but I am beautiful and used to getting my way with men don't know how I would handle that

buzzy
10-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I tend toward the sarcasm side of humor, cheeky is what my Mistress calls it. I need to be less cheeky but what fun is that. As, she teaches me often, cheeky can result is a painful lesson. I do love pain. I am submissive in cleaning and cooking. I do love pampering my Mistress