PDA

View Full Version : My Pet Kate

Evan_
04-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Have I told you about Kate? We're working on a long distance D/s relationship. It's unique, no doubt, and we're both learning. We have a written contract that's really more like an agreement, and part of the agreement is that I may impose rules. One rule recently put into effect is that she may not orgasm without my permission. She told me the other day that she was browsing the bdsmlibrary forums and pictures and couldn't help herself. Her hands went to town and before she knew it she had gone over. She was so upset the next day, she actually broke down and cried about it. She is learning. What she lacks in confidence she more than makes up for in devotion and willingness to please. As a promise not to repeat her offense, she offered this to me. It pleased me to no end, so much that I had to share. Hope you enjoy as much as I did (and do).

PS - until we met, she rarely, if ever shaved. As you can tell, that changed. She keeps it clean, just for me! :)

Evan_
04-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Kate is a shy girl by nature, in truth. I told her to look at the post and see how many views there were. Here is her response:

"There were 115 views of the picture post. My heart races thinking about it."

Please encourage her, all. :)

Has anybody masterbated to this picture? To climax?

funtime37
04-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Has anybody masterbated to this picture? To climax?

no but that does not meant that i do not like it. i have added it to my ever growing personal collection because i like it ver much, and not only for the picture but for the story that goes behind it. very nice on both of your parts to bring such a wonderfull picute to us.

Ozme52
04-23-2006, 10:27 PM
I promise to do so if you post a few more of them Evan... *weg*

Aspect
04-24-2006, 05:19 PM
You are a very lucky man. She has a beautiful vagina. Worthy of pleasuring upon your request.

VixeyandPhoenix
04-27-2006, 04:24 AM
That is a great story and picture. I admire the self-control on both of your parts. A long distance relationship has to be just killer.

KermitsKeeper
04-27-2006, 05:51 PM
It can be. There's also a very real possibility we will never meet face to face. However, it doesn't stop us from having a very rewarding relationship!

Wiseguy39
05-18-2006, 05:23 PM
I just masturbated to climax looking at her scrumptious vagina. You are one lucky man. Sorry you are so far apart.

Timberwolf
07-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Such a nice picture. Obedience is not alway easy.

"Has anybody masterbated to this picture?"

Since it could mean so much to your lovely shy girl, I've obliged and gone with yes, thinking of several naughty things I'd like to do to that sweet girl. ;-)

Warbaby1943
07-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I think you're one lucky man to have such a lovely sub who would go against her inherent nature and shave and then take the picture for you to share on the Internet. Hope she keeps her promise but if not, please get us more pictures of the same area.

heycarrieanne
07-14-2006, 01:27 PM
As a bisexual, I find her pussy very yummy and it appears to be quite lickable!

Timberwolf
08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Well, just scanning around and I remembered this thread.

I actually get even more of a kick out of that pic, now that you two have since switched, for some reason.

And I'm wondering, since you two have switched, is Mistress Kate planning to make Evan take a similar picture, with a similar condition? Hmmm...

Talia
08-07-2006, 08:25 PM
OHHH I like how you think Timberwolf.....well Evan?

KermitsKeeper
08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I was kinda hoping this one would fade into memory. Should have known I could count on you, Timberwolf, to keep it fresh! And yes, it has crossed my mind... Maybe for punishment the next time he screws up... Because I know it makes him even more uncomfortable than it did me! ;)

Talia
08-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Weg

Silke
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM
*grins* I'm looking forward to your 'revenge'...;)

Timberwolf
08-07-2006, 09:32 PM
*whistles innocently and wanders off*

KermitsKeeper
08-08-2006, 04:56 AM
*whistles innocently and wanders off*

Innocently? Thanks for the laugh! Should be fun when Evan catches up with this thread...:hubba:

gmeth1
08-17-2006, 06:42 AM
I did, Let's see more. I would really like to bend her over and take her from behind.:icon176:

KermitsKeeper
08-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Seeing as I'm not the pet any more, I doubt Evan will be posting any more pix. Am I right, Evan my pet?

Evan_
09-15-2006, 09:01 PM
I was kinda hoping this one would fade into memory. Should have known I could count on you, Timberwolf, to keep it fresh! And yes, it has crossed my mind... Maybe for punishment the next time he screws up... Because I know it makes him even more uncomfortable than it did me! ;)

<behaving, behaving....> :)

Unicorn239
01-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Nice pet.

Faye Kname
02-10-2007, 02:40 AM
ohh that's so nice!

if you're really doing that I am really happy for both of you, that's just so cool!

--faye

Evan_
02-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Faye - it was a short-lived trial. we both learned much about the other, but we are back to me topping and her bottoming and neither of us would trade it for the world. Thanks for looking!

ilikemares
03-24-2007, 04:44 AM
Wow! this is one of the first posts I have read; Lucky find, great girl, with a wonderful pussy.

Evan_
03-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Thank you for noticing! And welcome to the forums. :)

anonymouse
03-26-2007, 09:18 PM
I haven't seen this thread before now, but I'm glad I found it. It's a fascinating little peek into your world, Evan, and that of your pet. I even experienced a little tingle when I read (in one of the earliest posts) where she mentioned that tantalizing feeling one gets when something embarrassing is out there, and we're powerless to grab it back from the ether.

anonymouse