PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Intro

GoddessGiana
04-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Hello friends,

I'd like to start by saying how thrilled I am to have found this community...there seems to be a wealth of information here and lots of terrific folks willing to share their thoughts, experiences and advice.

I am a 34 y/o married woman, no children. I'm a part time social worker in a health care setting who is returning to school this fall to work on my MSW. I've been married for nearly 6 years now and in the last year or so, have begun experimenting with light BDSM with my partner as a way to spice our relationship up a bit. What suprised me (as well as my husband; albeit it was a rather pleasant surprise for us both!) was how quickly and almost effortlessly I gravitated toward the domme end of the spectrum when we started exploring this realm. I'm not sure my husband would quite characterize himself as a submissive, but he is certainly willing to indulge me in some role playing and sensual BDSM. I've also begun engaging with a submissive gentleman online and on the phone (my husband is actually ok with this) I am discovering that I have a knack for femme-domme and love coming up with creative ways to engage my husband and my online friend.

In my non-BDSM life, I enjoy cooking, yoga, writing, music, swimming, political and social sciences and reading. I look forward to sharing with you and getting to know you all.

Take care,
Giana

Ozme52
04-21-2006, 03:38 PM
:wel:

Tojo
04-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Hi & welcome GoddessGiana, thanks for telling us about yourself.

Great to have a 'live in' partner for such pursuits.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Tojo

submissivewife
04-22-2006, 04:57 AM
:welcomebo GoddessGiana hope you enjoy yourself here. There should be plenty to read and learn here to help with your pursuites. If you have any questions please feel free to post. Many will be more than happy to help out.

subwife

GoddessGiana
04-22-2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

So much to see and learn here....I'm a big fan of education in all sorts of mediums!

Robyn_bunny
04-22-2006, 10:50 AM
I to am thrilled to have found this Site. I have had this dream of being a slave and under the control of another person.i hope to have a lot of fun meeting new people here and share idea.so hello and hugs and kiss to all

submissivewife
04-22-2006, 11:55 AM
:welcomebo Hello Robyn_bunny hope you enjoy and find what you are looking for....

Aesop
04-24-2006, 04:59 AM
Howdy and welcome to the forums Giana and Robyn. Enjoy!:wel

Ozme52
04-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Hoping all your dreams come true robyn.

Tojo
04-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Hi & welcome robyn. That sounds like a lovely dream, don't settle for anything less than the very best.

I've met some really nice people here myself, just put one to bed actually.

Hope you enjoy it here. :wel

Tojo

katie_21
04-25-2006, 08:34 AM
Welcome Robyn and Giana!