PDA

View Full Version : New to BDSM land

devil-in-high-heels
04-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi all

I'm fairly new to all of this, having been introduced to (some aspects of)BDSM by my boyfriend. I guess I'm looking for some advice/support/ pushes in the right direction! I was also wondering how everyone else here decided this was for them? To be honest, I've always been very vanilla, but felt something was missing. It's like walking to the top of a hill and seeing a great big expanse of uncharted ground in front of me! It's kind of intimidating, but I guess finding out about stuff is half the fun!

DIHH

Ozme52
04-23-2006, 09:44 PM
:wel

You'll find all kinds of conversations that will answer these and other questions you have... Feel free to chime in and add to anything. And if you have a question you can't find elsewhere, start a conversation of your own.

So, where are you finding your interests lie? Top or bottom?

Tojo
04-24-2006, 01:50 AM
Welcome DIHH, thanks for saying hi & a bit about yourself.

Me I've been fascinated by B&D since a little kiddy, then discovered the joy of having a pretty girl 'do stuff' for me in recent times.

It fits for me, as I've always had a thing for supporting deserving people- a most valuable trait in the D/s world. :)

Tojo

Aesop
04-24-2006, 04:51 AM
Hi all

I'm fairly new to all of this, having been introduced to (some aspects of)BDSM by my boyfriend. I guess I'm looking for some advice/support/ pushes in the right direction! I was also wondering how everyone else here decided this was for them? To be honest, I've always been very vanilla, but felt something was missing. It's like walking to the top of a hill and seeing a great big expanse of uncharted ground in front of me! It's kind of intimidating, but I guess finding out about stuff is half the fun!

DIHH

I decided this was for me because I liked it. I really, really liked it. :D Anytime you're looking for that advice/support/push post to the board and/or feel free to contact me. :)

submissivewife
04-24-2006, 07:12 AM
Hi all

DIHH

:welcomebo
Hello devil-in-high-heels, don't be timid around here. Ask questions many will be happy to lend support. I know what you mean about "something was missing". Always felt that way...then I was introduced to BDSM. Now I know what was missing. I love this lifestyle and won't go back to vanilla. Hope you enjoy the forums.

subdude05
04-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Welcome Devil-in-high-heels, learning about this sort of play is most important, expecially the saftey tips as its good to know what your doing

hope you fill the uncharted land with fun and discovery

katie_21
04-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Welcome DIHH, I'm still new to all of this too. And I agree it is very intimidating! But so far this site has been really friendly about answering questions. :)

mistress pandora
04-26-2006, 12:11 PM
HI I'm new to this forum but not to the lifestyle i do it because i am bossy lol i love being in control http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/fouet3.gif

Uncle_Ed
04-27-2006, 12:44 AM
devil-in-high-heels

Abject apologies for apparent high-jacking ot thread. Posted my introduction in wrong place.
(Beats self with stupid stick (again))