PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what i mean?

tazkill
04-22-2006, 11:16 AM
So i'm married, he is a wonderful man, perfect, except for one thing... he doesn't want to be my master.

There is no way on earth to make someone want to live that way when they don't want to, but i will never leave him. In the past it has caused me some sorrow because i am giving up a big part of my mental desires because of him, but after reading the posts on this site i have been given hope. You see i realised i could serve him as a slave should even when you does not command me.

SO my question is, broadly speaking can anyone give me some background to how they serve their master in daily tasks? i hope that will let me see what i should be doing even though he won't command me.

submissivewife
04-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Tazkill,

I know your plight. I so badly wanted to serve my husband as my Master. Only, same as you, he really has no desire to have me serve him. Serving him on a daily basis without him really knowing what you are doing is a good idea. I tried that too, only after a while, the service became hollow. He didn't appreciate my service to him and that saddened me greatly.

I do have a wonderful Sir and, recently, acquired a wonderful Daddy. These two men have helped me greatly in learning more of my submissive side. They have also become my dearest friends.

What to do? I don't really know. I tried that but my servitude became more and more hollow when it wasn't appreciated. As a result I had decided to divorce my husband and seek a r/l f/t Master.

Good luck to you

subwife

His_pita
04-22-2006, 06:32 PM
SO my question is, broadly speaking can anyone give me some background to how they serve their master in daily tasks? i hope that will let me see what i should be doing even though he won't command me.

You want to stay with your husband and you want to serve him even when he isn't openly demonstrating the roll of Master too you? Fine, then do that proudly and with as much willingness and love that is in you. I believe that rather it's D/s or vanilla we must follow our heart and do what we feel is best for us.

I was married for 18 years to a man in a vanilla marriage and that didn't stop me from serving him. I took care of his home, his child and his sexual needs. I did all that was required to ease his life and give him the happy home life he wanted. That did end for me because I personally needed much more and found it. But, I am proud to say that while I was his wife I did do my part in serving him.

You know your husband better then anyone. You know what it is he needs and wants. Give it to him with a merry heart out your need to serve and not out of your need to be validated. Let your own pride in serving be your reward and maybe you will get from your husband much more then you ever realized he could give.

Best of luck.