PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Frequency

kittenfemme
07-31-2003, 08:53 PM
Yeah, so this may seem childish but it holds the potential for a little hot chit chat. So I'm posting it. :p

Dominants: Do you use your submissives to satisfy yourself sexually more often or not? How often do you masturbate even though (or perhaps in spite of, if they've been bad) you may have a submissive? Do you allow your submissives to masturbated? Do you allow them to orgasm otherwise? If so, do you place any restrictions on their own pleasure?

Submissives: Are you allowed to masturbate? How often do you do it and during what times of the day? Are you required to masturbate? Does your Dominant use you for sexual pleasure? If so, how often? Are you allowed to orgasm as you like or do you have restrictions?

kittenfemme
07-31-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
Submissives: Are you allowed to masturbate? How often do you do it and during what times of the day? Are you required to masturbate? Does your Dominant use you for sexual pleasure? If so, how often? Are you allowed to orgasm as you like or do you have restrictions?

Since I posted this, I'll answer first.

Yes, I'm allowed to masturbate. Usually I'm allowed to masturbate as often as I want. I'm just not allowed to orgasm. It's SO frustrating!

I masturbate one or two times a day on my own... usually during my morning shower (I love touching myself when there is warm water cascading the length of my body) and when I lay in bed at night before I go to sleep. Sometimes my Mistress has me do it more often. The most so far was forty two times in one week. I was so sore!

Yes, my Mistress uses me for her pleasure. I love it! There is nothing I enjoy more. *purr* I wish she used me every single night.

Regardless of anything, I have to have permission to orgasm. I can either get it beforehand or during the act itself, but I have to get it. If I don't, I'm in BIG trouble.

drake7
08-01-2003, 10:02 AM
My partner and I are not engaged in BDSM as intensely as we were previously due to health issues. When we were, however, I used her often and vigorously as a very satisfying sex toy.

A fact about BDSM, though, for both dominant and submissive is that it doesn't always have to do with sex, another nice fact is that even non-sexual situations offer tantalizingly sexual opportunities for dominants and submissives.

I quite enjoy, enjoyed, having my submissive, my "pet," sit at the foot of my chair if I am on the phone or reading a book. She certainly seemed to enjoy it when I rubbed her head and ears during those times. When she was wearing her collar, particularly in public places, I would often tell her to touch it. She would, quite seductively and lovingly, caress it until I told her to stop. That would really turn me on, and more than one scene got its start at a restaurant or in the mall when she began touching her collar at my command. Then again, she is my property and at times I just want to use her to satisfy my needs in a very primal way.

Masturbation, in my opinion, should be a big part of anyone's sex life. BDSM more so than "vanilla" but it's still something we should all know how to do well ;)

I like to masturbate during parts of some scenes, particularly if more than two people are involved, and I usually have my pet masturbate as part of a scene if we are alone.

We weren't in a 24/7 dom/sub relationship so I never placed restrictions on her orgasms or masturbation frequency. That didn't seem to diminish either her or my enthusiasm when we did have time to engage in a short term, or long term, scene.

-Drake.

Kostly
08-01-2003, 07:26 PM
As a Dominate I dont like my girls masterbating (well cum, they can always touch themselves), cause I want them to enjoy sex with me. I always give them orgasims (often 5+) during sex, unless I specifically want to tease them, or to deny them of it...

As far as beign a Submissive... Im a male, I need to have sex or masterbate on a frequent occurance or my entire life fills with the desire, and I become useless.. I cant work without it, or even focus... so unless its like a extended vacation It really would be a bad sceene for me.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Now where did that kittenfemme go to anyway?

kittenfemme
11-26-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm around, though my internet connection is wonky as of late. :(

BDSM_Tourguide
11-26-2004, 02:40 PM
I'm around, though my internet connection is wonky as of late. :(

I have a wonky. Wanna see it? ;)