PDA

View Full Version : Intro and Info

CrimsonWineGlass
04-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Well, I guess the first thing is a little info on myself. I am a 26 year old male of sizable girth, a formidable portion being muscle. I am, simply put, a geek and have been for years, my computer was built by my own hands and I spend almost all my time online, rarely dealing with much along the lines of a social life. I went to college a year after I left high school and there I finally got a girlfriend (I know its a bit late, but as I said, I don't have much of a social life) and it turned out that she was into BDSM, prefering master over slave. I quickly found this out (the riding crops and ball gags gave it away) and found my own enjoyment in BDSM, but as the slave. This of course worked out well and after I left college and we left ways, I found that I was longing more of the same. In my new town I once again found a girlfriend and she found my newly started collection of toys and got curious and found that she was also interested in being a mistress but had not ever done anything of the sort before. Not having an internet connection, she was unable to truely learn it efficiently and asked me to teach her. I had always been the slave and decided that this would be a good way to learn, that I might teach her.

I plan to stay with this forum as it is quite interesting so, as of now, I don't plan to be a temporary member.

submissivewife
04-25-2006, 07:50 PM
CrimsionWineGlass Welcome to the forums. Hope everything works out for you and your girlfriend. If you have questions feel free to post them.

Tojo
04-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Welcome Crimson, hope you enjoy it here. There's lots of info on the site.

Here's a link if you're interested -

http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/Main.html

A 'Female Superiority' site.

You're doing alright you know, finding two partners with the very kink you require!

Tojo

CrimsonWineGlass
04-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, it is quite appreciated. I also have to thank you for the link Tojo