PDA

View Full Version : Yoga Torture

BruceBoxer
08-01-2003, 02:41 PM
My favorite littel sub TZ, a yoga practitioner, wanted to try Bikram yoga--ever hear of it? Me neither. Basically, it's done nearly naked in a 105 degree F room. I went today at lunch to try it before I take TZ. I HATED it! It was AWFUL! There were only three of us, a man and a woman and me. I looked like an idiot and, if you can believe this, felt even MORE like an idiot. The instructor, Carole, weighed about 70lbs--she's rattling off freaking hindu words and describing bone names to be parallel from the ground and wanting me to goddamn near levitate in thin air by keeping knees together then assuming a sitting posture and then wrap my arms intertwined and then shove them up my ass. I asked her to demonstrate a couple of positions a couple of times and she says, "Next time, next time" She said that just too freaking many times--after an hour of near naked, sweating bufoonery, I told her there isn't gonna BE a next time--I'm out of here. She says "You aren't going to quit because you can't do this are you?" Hell yes, I said as I walked out--why would I keep it up????"
I looked a big doofus trying to be a ballerina or something, sheesh. After a lifetime of football, wresting, joggin and free weights, this body is NOT tuned for yoga. But ya kniow what, TZ is such a sweetie that I'm taking her Sat morning and doing it one more, and last time--then she's on her own.

Kostly
08-01-2003, 05:04 PM
WHY are your going back there and giving that horrible instructor the satisfaction of a return visit. Hell, she wouldnt even show you the positions? The 105 degree temperature makes it a perfect place to be labeled as HELL!

This sounds like a punch line to a joke not a Yoga class...

I give you credit for your patience and ability to swallow your pride...

Personally, If I ever saw that instructor again, I would keep an eye on her/him in case he/she pulls a weapon.... Never know when the unstable types will go cRaZy...

redEva
08-01-2003, 05:20 PM
IS that the way to spend your B-day! you totaly disapoint me!

HAPPY B-DAY YOU BIG DOOFUS!

BruceBoxer
08-01-2003, 06:29 PM
Oh little red one--the freaking yoga class is at 8:00AM--THEN I'm going to the gun show, then on the Harley to the shootin range then home to the hot tub and Coronas with lime from the lime tree heavily laden with fruit that hangs over my deck THEN--TZ is gonna pay in Boxer's big blue BDSM barn--if she thinks she sweat during yoga, wait until the barn door closes.
Love,
Birthday Doofus

Originally posted by redEva
IS that the way to spend your B-day! you totaly disapoint me!

HAPPY B-DAY YOU BIG DOOFUS!

BruceBoxer
08-01-2003, 06:31 PM
I'm just doing it for TZ mate cause she really wants to go--and the instructor is muy caliente (very hot) and I get to give her grief so what the hell.

Originally posted by Kostly
WHY are your going back there and giving that horrible instructor the satisfaction of a return visit. Hell, she wouldnt even show you the positions? The 105 degree temperature makes it a perfect place to be labeled as HELL!

This sounds like a punch line to a joke not a Yoga class...

I give you credit for your patience and ability to swallow your pride...

Personally, If I ever saw that instructor again, I would keep an eye on her/him in case he/she pulls a weapon.... Never know when the unstable types will go cRaZy...

Lord Thomas
08-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Bruce, if I were you, I would dive into this torture, learn about this Yoga. *evil grin* Why?

That is simple, TZ likes yoga and humiliating her Master, yes?

Well, learn some of those pretzle postions and then tie her into them since she loves them so much. Then, well, then, just leave her in them for a while ignored and untouched by her Master. True torment for a subby.

Just a suggestion, anyway, and a wonderful bit of Domly revenge. Just turn your fabled Blue BDSM barn into her yoga and bondage room, without the comfort of mats and the added help of coarse bindings.

LT

Kostly
08-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Lord Thomas
Bruce, if I were you, I would dive into this torture, learn about this Yoga. *evil grin* Why?

That is simple, TZ likes yoga and humiliating her Master, yes?

Well, learn some of those pretzle postions and then tie her into them since she loves them so much. Then, well, then, just leave her in them for a while ignored and untouched by her Master. True torment for a subby.

Just a suggestion, anyway, and a wonderful bit of Domly revenge. Just turn your fabled Blue BDSM barn into her yoga and bondage room, without the comfort of mats and the added help of coarse bindings.

LT
This is the best Idea Ive heard from you... She wants you to go, well then go... Turn it against her...

eVil>:)