PDA

View Full Version : Claire

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Claire exited the elevator a bundle of nerves. Her palms were sweaty, and she was having trouble breathing. She felt like she wanted to throw up the cup of Tension Tamer tea she drank to calm her nerves. ‘This isn’t good’ she said to herself, ‘What the hell am I doing here? I could just turn away now- turn away and run fast, back to my nice, safe home, with my candles, books and rather impressive shoe collection. he doesn’t know me, he doesn’t know what I look like, or where I live, he can never find me. What crazy lunatic of a 21st century women agrees to something like this?’ she wondered as she made her way to the door.

Number 1122, their number.

It was a nice touch that he remembered. Claire stood outside the door for quite a while just staring at it, trying to decide what to do - once she went inside there was no turning back. She closed her eyes and tried to think if this was what she really wanted. Without waiting for an answer, she unlocked the door and went inside.
‘Some things should just be left to fate’ she said to herself.

Claire was surprised and disappointed to find the room empty. There was a light on next to the bed, but that was it. He wasn’t there. Claire wasn’t sure if she was happy or not about this though she let out a huge sigh of relief. After she hung up her coat, she surveyed the room a little more thoroughly and noticed the package on the bed with a note on top. Being the type of girl who loved presents, she quickly opened the box inspecting the contents. Inside was a blindfold, a pair of black stockings, a pair of come ‘fuck me’ heels, a butt plug and a collar; her collar. She gasped in surprise as she lifted it out of the box. He had mentioned that he would buy one for her, but she always assumed he was joking. ‘That goes to show you what I get for assuming’, she mused to herself. She ran her hands along the leather- it was very smooth and cool to the touch. Being an expert in leather goods (normally shoes and purses of course), she assessed the quality - the weight, the thickness, and the texture.

The collar met with her high standards.

She put it up to her neck to see what it would feel like, turned her head to the mirror to see what it would look like. Suddenly she remembered the note attached to the box and quickly retrieved it, tearing it open to see what it said.

My slutty slave,

I shall be arriving shortly and you will be sure you are prepared for Me. I require you to remove all of your clothing and put on the items you found in the box.

First you will put on your collar, so that you know you are mine and you will feel your submission to Me. You are to wear the collar and nothing else for 20 minutes as you stand in the corner across from the bed and think about what is means to be My possession. Once you have truly accepted your fate, that you are in My hands and you have no say in what occurs.
After your 20 minutes is up, you must go to the bathroom and wash up. I expect that you will brush your teeth, freshen up your make-up, and shave your pussy, just in case you didn’t get all the hairs this morning.

You will brush your hair. You will use the hairbrush I have left in the bathroom, and think about the fact that later tonight I will use it to spank you quite harshly if you have disobeyed any of My instructions. Once you are done in the bathroom, you are to return to the bedroom and finish dressing. Before you put the blindfold on, you will send me an SMS and let me know you are ready and waiting.

Then you will return to your corner, put the blindfold on, place your hands behind your back and have your head bowed in a submissive position. You will spend this time thinking about the fact that you have given yourself to Me to do as I wish, and this time there will be no negotiation and no discussion. What I say goes - your opinion means nothing to Me.

If you aren’t in this position when I arrive, I will presume you aren’t really serious about us meeting and will leave without another word.

Your Master

‘How dare he?’, she thought as she threw the collar across the room. ‘My opinion means nothing to him’, she fumed, ‘I am not his - I belong to myself! Did he not live through the 80’s? A woman has the right to choose, equality, a right to say no. Who the hell does he think he is?’

As Claire sat there pouting, she tried to remind herself that she wanted this, she had agreed to meet him, more than that, she had begged to meet him. He had never demanded.

Claire undressed slowly, first removing her shirt and looking at her breast in the mirror. She was wearing a peach colored bra that complimented her pale flesh. She removed one strap followed by the second, slowly revealing her full, ripe breasts, breasts that were aching to be stroked. Claire took her heavy breasts in her hands, weighing them, before touching her pink nipples, which harden as she rubbed her fingers lightly along them. While playing with her erect nipples, she started imaging what his mouth would feel like on them as he licked them slowly, sucked them and finally bit them. He knew how sensitive her breasts and nipples were and would spend a lot of time twisting and biting them. As she took off her see through lacy thong panties bought specially for the meeting, she touched her pussy. She was surprised to find it hot and open. Her pussy was waiting to be filled, pulled and, and something more. Claire pondered for a moment. She wanted her pussy, her sex – she struggled to find the right word – abused.

Her finger ran along her slit to her clit and she almost jumped in shock from how swollen and aroused she was. She shouldn’t have been surprised had she thought about it- her mind and her body were always at odds with her submission. Her mind fought it every step of the way, wanting to remain the controlled businesswoman of her non-sexual life, while her body ran towards submission, screaming and begging for more. She continued to fold her clothes and put them tidily away on the back of a chair. She put her belt from her jeans on top, she wanted him to use it, but wasn’t brave enough to ask. She hoped he would see it and understand. The idea of being beaten with her own belt was overwhelmingly seductive to Claire.

When she was naked, Claire put the collar on.

It had an instant reaction. She found that wearing the collar calmed her and put her into a more submissive frame of mind. She looked at her folded clothes checking all was as he demanded and went to stand in the corner; her corner.

As she stood there, she thought about the last few months and what they had meant to her. They had met online. Claire had been bored one night and trolling around in the chat rooms. However, on this particular Sunday night, she was bored with teasing the guys looking for cyber sex. The usual thrill she got out of telling them that she was a 5’11” blonde Amazon with 38D breasts just wasn’t working, she was looking for something different. In the adult section of the chat rooms was a BDSM dungeon, which she thought sounded interesting. Her idea was the check it out and tease a few guys on there before she went to bed. She was on the site about five minutes when he sent her an instant message.

Are you looking for a Master, my little sex kitten?

What exactly does that require? (Snickering slightly)

It requires that you do whatever I say, whenever I say it no matter what you are thinking or feeling. You will be mine to use as I see fit.

Oh, well in that case, no I don’t think so. I like being in control of my life and can’t see myself belonging to anyone else, but thanks for asking. (freak, she thinks)

I disagree. You are obviously looking for something. Why else would you be here. I think you really secretly desire to lose control, to give yourself away to someone else. The idea of being another’s bitch is appealing to you. I bet you are wet right now, just thinking about it.

Claire was shocked by his response, and even more shocked by the physical reaction that had occurred in her body. He was right, she was wet. Although she never admitted that to Him, they did keep talking. And so it began…

Early on she has commented on how she would never be able to cum on his command. It just wouldn’t be possible. She had actually told him that the idea fascinated her. His response was one she would never forget,

“Rest assured that you will learn to obey my every wish, not just because I command it, but because you, your body, your very soul wants to obey me. Every ounce of your being is going to be mine to command. And Claire; there is no doubt at all in my mind, and shouldn’t be in yours either, to command you to orgasm will be simple!”

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Of course his words were nothing compared to the first time he made her orgasm on his whim. She was on voice talking with him. He led her though a fantasy, creating the tension and drama in her head. He told her to visualize that He was there, touching her, playing with her, teasing her. First he demanded that she close her eyes. His assertive manner gave her butterflies, and excited her. He slowly ran his hands over the tops of her breasts, taking one finger and just tracing the outsides, avoiding her tantalizing nipples that she hungered to have him touch and torment. His touch almost tickled, sending shivers down her chest and made her want to squirm in desire. When his hand finally touched her hard peaks, she moaned. The ache of her desire shot straight from her nipples to her hot, throbbing pussy. As he began to pinch her berry sized buds, she twisted her body beneath him, first trying to get away, then trying to get closer. The harder he pulled and tweaked them, the more vocal Claire became in her rapture. All she could concentrate on was the feeling of pain and pleasure consuming her. Claire let out a sigh of relief and disappointment when his hands moved away from her nipples. However, he wasn’t done with them. His mouth quickly took her right breast in his mouth, while his hand squeezed and tugged at her left breast. His tongue was hot and moist as it greedily ravished her. The combination of the wetness and smoothness of the sensation consumed her; she wanted his hands and mouth all over her body: kissing her, bruising her lips, biting the soft insides of her thighs, slowly licking the rich nectar from between her legs. He bit down hard on her nipple, causing her to gasp in her impassioned haze, as His other hand found its way to her pussy. He continued his attack of her breast as he began to tease her between her legs. Despite Claire’s attempts to get him to touch the center of her pleasure, he refrained; instead playing with the area around her pussy, teasing her swollen lips, dipping his finger in her wetness and bathing her in her juices. She begged him to please touch her; she craved for nothing else in the world than to feel his hand on her ravenous cunt and lust filled clit. He lightly touched her engorged labia, squeezing it between his fingers and she writhed beneath his touch. At that moment, she knew she would do anything He wanted, anything He asked. She was spread and open and panting with her desire, fueled by the fact that she was a slut, his slut. When he finally put his fingers on her burning clit, she could feel the trembling of her orgasm building up in her.

He slowly circled her bud, round and round, building up her desire. Deep inside Claire felt little spasms of pleasure as her body screamed for her to orgasm. She was in his control, so round and round he touched her, slowly teasing and then faster and harder. When her breathing would become erratic he would slow down again to an almost painfully slow pace. Again and again her orgasm would build up, being so close to the surface, and again he would slow down. Her body was trembling in its desire, every muscle strained, tense, and waiting. She wanted it so bad she was almost in tears. When he was ready, he sped up again, this time violently attacking her, and commanded her, “Cum for me my bitch, cum hard, cum now!” Claire’s orgasm was so ferocious, she growled as it broke and she wriggled and thrashed around, legs spread wide like the cat in heat she was. After she got her breath back, she was awestruck by the fact He had made her cum right when he wanted to, He had been in control of her the whole time, using uncontrollable pleasure to remove all thoughts except for him and her body from her mind. It was from then on that she knew he owned her, and there was nothing she wanted more.

Back in her corner, Claire placed her hand between her legs and found she was wet. Yes she was His, she thought. She would do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted her to. These thoughts frightened her as much as they excited her. Claire looked up at the clock and was surprised to find her 20 minutes had passed. She was nervous about completing the rest of her tasks. She wanted him to be happy with her; she wanted to do a good job.
In the bathroom, Claire found a little girl’s pink tooth brush and bubble gum flavored tooth paste, a razor, and a large wooden hairbrush. As she picked up the toothbrush, she couldn’t help but laugh at the symbolism of it. Next she took the razor over to the bathtub and spread her legs wide as she sat on the edge. She used the shower head to wet herself, letting the spray run over her mound, tantalizing her. She covered herself with soap and began to shave. Claire loved the feel of the razor against the already smooth surface. Running her hand along afterwards, she delighted in the feel of her naked flesh. She thought he would be pleased when he saw her naked and exposed pussy, imagining that he would lay her on the bed, spreading her legs wide to examine her. This thought caused her pussy to start throbbing. Fueling her mounting arousal, Claire slowly rubbed herself with bath oil, spending a lot of time on her pussy and clit, just enjoying the sensations that were rushing through her body. Realizing she was running out of time, Claire stopped playing with herself and went to fix her make-up and brush her hair. The brush felt heavy in her hand as she picked it up. She turned it over a few times and wondered what it would feel like to be spanked with it. She took the flat side of it and rubbed it along her butt cheeks, while she looked at herself in the mirror. Her exhilaration was plainly visible on her face. The wood was cold and smooth against her skin. It gave her chills. In a moment of curiosity, Claire lifted the brush and brought it down hard on her bottom. She winced in pain and moved her hand back to rub where she had struck.

She was surprised by how much it had hurt, and wondered how hard He would spank her. As she rubbed she could feel the warmth spreading and turned around to examine herself in the mirror. The brush had left a red mark, which she hoped would go away before he arrived. She was sure he wouldn’t mind that she had given herself a spank, but knew she would die of embarrassment if she had to explain to him what she had done.

She returned to the main room and sat on the bed. Next to her were the stockings - shear black with lace on the tops. They were silky against her hand. She took her time putting them on, rubbing her hands along them afterwards. She enjoyed the feel of soft nylons against her flesh. It always made her feel extremely sexy. She stared for a minute at the butt plug. When they had first met, she indicated she wasn’t very found of anything anal. Like many things in her life, he had changed that – she now loved having her butt filled. As she was still very wet, she rubbed her finger along her pussy, gathering some of her juices and spread them along the butt plug and around her ass hole. Claire stood up, placed the plug underneath her and slowly sat down on it, breathing deeply. It took a couple of tries until she was able to get it fully inside of herself. As she heard the small popping sound letting her know she had succeeded, she could feel the immediate arousal in her cunt. The two were so closely linked for her. The fullness in her ass translated directly to the pulsing in her pussy.

Finally, Claire put on the heels; 5 inch spiked heels, black and strappy, not her style, but ones that definitely made a statement.

Dressed in her slut uniform, Claire sent the text message letting Him know that she was ready, went to her corner, put on her blindfold, and waited for his arrival. Standing in the corner blindfolded, with such high heels on was quite a challenge. As Claire struggled to keep her balance, she thought about him and why she was doing this. He had come to be such a part of her that she didn’t fight against the discomfort of her position, but accepted it as part of who she was. Her calves and feet hurt from her shoes, the butt plug was uncomfortable, and the blindfold made her a bit unsteady. It was almost like she had too much to drink. Despite her discomforts, Claire’s arousal was building. All she could think of was what a slut she was, standing virtually naked in a corner of a hotel room waiting for a man she had never met. She wondered how long he would make her wait, and what he would do to her, ask her to do to herself. She wanted to shift her weight between her feet, as they were really starting to hurt, but knew He wouldn’t like that, so she remained where she was in her fog of pain and pleasure.

After a while, time ceased to have meaning, the only meaning in Claire’s world was her arousal and her submission, so totally intertwined at that moment.

It was then that he arrived. He came in the door quietly, but didn’t say anything.

She strained her ears to hear what he was doing as he walked around the room. She heard Him set something down. She assumed he had a bag, he seemed to place it on the bed, and then he walked back to put his coat in the closet. He started to unpack the bag. She had no idea what he had in it. When He was done, she expected him to come gather her from her corner and they would begin, but he didn’t.

He went to the chair on opposite side of the room and sat down. Although she couldn’t see Him, she could feel his eyes staring at her. She wondered if he was pleased – did he like the stockings and heels? Could He tell she had followed all of His instructions?

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:23 PM
The longer he sat there, the more nervous and anxious she became. But it was more than that. She could feel her body beginning to respond too. She felt that her pussy was becoming even wetter than before. She could feel her honey gently dripping down her leg. She could smell how her arousal filled the room. She wondered if he could also see and smell this.

She thought yes.

That made her want to moan in humiliation and pleasure. The minutes passed. Surely an hour must have passed? But still He said nothing. The only sound was her breathing. The silence reached a critical point for her; she thought she might let out a scream just to hear something,

He seemed to sense that the time was right. He rose from his chair and came towards her. She could feel His breath on her shoulders and neck. The warm feeling sent shivers down her spine.

His hands started to lightly touch her, along her shoulders and neck. They were warm and strong, larger than she had expected them to be. First His fingers ran softly down one arm, her right one, very slowly leaving a soft, tingly trail, not only on her skin but deep inside to her very core. They continued their slow path down, all the way to her hand and fingers. He lifted her hand and spread her fingers, examining them. Then their progress began again, as his fingers began to retrace their steps slowly back up her arm, across her shoulder and to her other arm and hand, again examining her fingers. Claire felt like she was at the doctor’s office being looked at under a microscope, but no doctor had ever caused such sensations in her body.

His fingers sent tingles up and down her spine as his cool hands touched her heated flesh. She hadn’t realized until that point, how warm she was, how ready her body was. He released her hand and brought His hand back up to her back and this time trailed one finger along her spine, from her neck to her butt. As his hand reached her behind, he placed both hands on either cheek and spread them a little, holding them wide, causing her to gasp a little in pain. As He let go, he brought both hands around to the front of her thighs, lightly stroking them.

He moved his hands deliberately between her thighs, slowly up towards her cunt, stopping just where the leg joins her trunk. So close to her aching pussy. Her mind screamed out ‘touch me’ but she said nothing.

Claire could feel her breathing quickening; she was struggling to keep from trembling as His hands assaulted her body. Every touch was sending signals through her body right to her clit, making her throb and swell and beg for attention. He slowly traced His hands over her shaved mound, feeling for any strays hairs. She knew she had shaved well and was delighted by his hands on her bare pussy. Again, he was so close to her clit, where she was desperate for Him. His hands continued their upward inspection, over her waistline, touching her sides, her tummy, her navel, and stopping just below her breasts.

Her breath started to quicken as she imagined his hands running along her breasts, cupping them, squeezing them and finally running over her nipples. Her body tensed, ready. She was certain he could feel how fast her heart was pounding, and let out a sigh of disappointment as His hands moved up the sides of her, passing her breasts by, as he moved his fingers to her chest and finally her neck. He lightly touched the collar, rubbing one finger under it, circling around.

Involuntarily she shuddered in arousal. Finally, he returned his hands to her back, tracing His fingers down her spine, and down to her legs. With one hand on each inner thigh, he indicated to her that He wanted her to spread her legs, pressing his strong fingers on her soft warm flesh, slippery now with her arousal. She spread her legs wide apart, hoping that was enough. He then put his hand on her back pushing her forward. As she placed her hands on her knees, she knew he could see everything. Her ass was plugged, her shaved mound was clearly visible to his intrusive eyes, and her dripping pussy was glistening in the soft light of the room. She was so wet; she could feel her juices running down her leg. She desperately wanted Him to touch her, spank her, and consume her, anything but just stare. She wished she could see his face, see if he was hard and turned on. See if enjoyed watching her behave like the slut she was beginning to understand she was. Never in her life had she given a man such access to her body. She was His to do with as he wanted and that realization made her almost orgasm on the spot.

When He had is fill of looking at His whore, he led her to the bed and laid her down spreading her arms and legs wide. He removed the shoes from her feet, and put each ankle in a restraint. He then pulled them tight to make sure she was as taut as he could make her. He did the same thing with her arms. Claire had never been so exposed or vulnerable in her life. If she had thought the last position was humiliating, this one was worse. There was now nothing to stop Him from doing whatever He wished to her. Her excitement and desire was mixed with a small bit of fear. She thought he must have sensed this, because the first thing he did was put His hand out and gently touch her face, stroking her hair and calming her nerves.

It was then that he spoke. His voice sounded even deeper than she expected, with a touch of electricity and a hint of severity.

“Now my pet, I want to remind you of two rules for this evening. The first is that you aren’t allowed to speak without my permission. If you do, utter any word, you will receive one stroke of the cane for each word you say. As we both know how much you fear the bite of the cane, I trust you will stay silent.

More importantly, you will not be allowed to orgasm unless I give you permission. If you do, the consequences will be harsh, and probably not to your liking. Do you understand? Nod your head yes.”

As Claire acknowledged his commands, she was a beehive of emotions. Her skin was prickly and she wasn’t sure she had made the right decision. Then He placed His hand at the top of her full breast, outlining it lightly with one finger. Claire took a deep breath as the pleasure overtook her trepidation. His finger traced ever so slowly, with each circle coming closer to her nipple, but never touching. As soon as He would get close, his finger would start over on the other breast. Claire longed to have Him touch her nipples; she strained against her restraints to try to force his hand to accidentally touch her. The exquisite torture He was creating was overpowering. With such a simple touch, He regained control of her body and her soul. When His fingers at last found her nipples, her cunt gushed. His soft playful stoke soon turned harder, as he took them between His finger and thumb and began to twist and pull on them, first gently and then harder, causing her to gasp first at the pain and then at the pleasure. The harder He pulled on them, the more her clit pulsed, burning for attention. He removed his hand, only to return seconds later with the nipple clamps, which He attached tightly to her, causing a consistent thumping in her breasts, that was matched by the vibrations between her legs.

His hands made their way slowly down her stomach to her shaved mound, and then between her legs. With both hands He spread her labia wide to look at her pussy in greater detail. She knew His face was close because she could feel His breath. Claire was almost overcome with the intimacy of this perceivably simple act. Never had a man been so interested in every detail of her or explored her is such detail. It wasn’t only an examination as a possession, but one with care and passion. He traced the shape of her pussy with his fingers, his rubbing causing Claire to tremble. He dipped slowly into her pussy to scoop her wetness onto His finger and taste her.

His tour of her vulva ended with him placing his finger on her engorged clit.

She almost screamed at the intensity of the feeling, and fought back the orgasm that almost overtook her. He held it there for a while, just feeling her pulsating under his finger. Claire’s entire being had been reduced to a piece of flesh, no larger than a pop corn kernel. The only thing in her awareness was the throbbing of her raging button of longing. When he removed his hand, she realized she hadn’t been breathing. As Claire tried to get her breathing under control, she heard Him walking around the room, taking something out and putting it on the table. Next she heard what sounded like a knife hitting the table, but thought she was mistaken.

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:25 PM
A pungent order filled the room, the strong, fresh smell of citrus, either a lemon or a lime, she wasn’t sure which. She could feel Him bend down over the bed. Claire’s confusion continued, as the scent of a fresh lime began to fill the air. She felt his fingers spread her labia wide and press cool pieces of fruit inside her. The lime felt slick inside her, rubbing against her inner walls. She then felt the dripping of cool liquid citrus on her pussy and slit. The frosty feeling quickly turned to cruel burning as the juices infiltrated the hidden parts of her sex. As she struggled to get away from it, she cursed herself for telling him about a fantasy that involved oranges.

He mixed the citrus into her sex, creating a pungent, suggestive scent, a mixture of hot aroused woman, and freshly squeezed juice. Again, he left the bed and went over to where he had cut the lime, and opened some type of container. Claire wondered what else he had in store for her stinging burning tingling nether lips. After a few moments, Claire felt something heavy and thick dripping on her, one drop, two, three. The feeling of this new substance served as an elixir of sorts as it coated her. He put the jar to the side of the bed, and began rubbing his new addition into her savory mixture, making an exquisite concoction. When he felt the mix was blended to perfection, he scooped up a fair amount on a fingertip, lifted his hand slowly, moving his finger under her nose.

He rubbed it over her lips. It was sticky and sweet - the final, secret ingredient was honey. He spoke, his voice deep and powerful.

“Now we are both going to know what you taste like. I have made us a nice meal and I expect you to lick your plate completely clean, while I eat my snack. And while you slowly lick your lips, I want you to think about what you are tasting, and how much I love the way you taste. The nectar your body creates is scrumptious and when it is served to me, I always order seconds.”

Claire took her tongue and lightly licked her coated lips. The mixture was indeed alluring to the taste. As He bent down between her legs and started to lick it from her she understood what He was tasting fully. The smell and taste of her juices mixed with the honey and citrus was almost too much for Claire to take. As she licked the creation from her lips, her mind and body were focused on her pussy. His tongue licked up and down over her clit and pussy so slowly, using his teeth and lips to pull pieces of the lime out of her. Claire was in sensory overload. The smells were intoxicating. His touch was such beautiful agony. Claire’s loss of sight made these sensations so much more potent. Finally when Claire couldn’t stand the attack on her body any longer, she cried out to Him,

“Please Master, please, let me cum”.

He ignored her and renewed his molestation of her clit, thrusting his tongue hard and fast, up and down, grabbing it between His teeth and biting on it like a fresh piece of fruit one wants to have explode in their mouth. Claire tried with all her might to stop the fast approaching orgasm. However hard she tried, she was beyond the point where she had any control of her body. Her pleasure built quickly and savagely as it ripped through her.

As she thrashed on the bed, pulling against her restraints, he continued sucking and licking until her body quieted itself.

He gave Claire a few minutes to settle herself before He spoke,

“Tsk, tsk my little cum slut. What did I tell you earlier? You are such a bad little girl. I only gave you two instructions tonight, and you have managed to break both of them. As such, you must be punished. You spoke 6 words to me, and so you will receive 6 strokes of the cane, but don’t fret too much about that now, that will come later. As for cumming without having permission, well, I am afraid that is something we will have to deal with right away. In any well trained sub, that is clearly not acceptable. So how can we punish you for this?”
He said as He looked around the room. “Ahh, I have the perfect solution.” Claire was trying to get her head around His words and what she had done. In her effort not to disobey and cum before He had given permission, she had disobeyed His other command and spoken. Now she would receive the cane. However, this was nothing compared to the fear of what He might have found.
“Your belt”, He said, “that is perfect. I know you wanted me to use it on you - why would you have left it so visible if not? And use it I will.”

Claire wasn’t sure she if was excited or scared by this prospect. Did she regret leaving the belt out for Him to find, she wondered? She was a little embarrassed to realize that no, she didn’t regret it. Whatever happened, she was looking forward to it. He got up from the bed and returned a few seconds later, belt in hand. As He removed the nipple clamps, she realized what He was going to do. He was going to spank her with the belt on her nipples. She almost groaned in anticipation. Seeing her reaction, He responded, “Yes, that is right. I am going to use your belt to whip your breast and your nipples. But that isn’t all. Your pussy was the one who misbehaved and so I think she should also be punished. Don’t you agree Claire? Nod your head.”

Claire’s head dipped almost imperceptibly.

“Yes, that is right, I am glad to see you understand that you must be punished. So the question remains how bad were you my little whore, how many slaps do you deserve? I think 20 will do. Don’t look so relieved my sweet- I mean 20 on each.”

Claire struggled against her restraints- although she was looking forward to the belt on her breast, her belt on her naked, exposed, unprotected pussy was quite another story. To make it worse, He told her He wanted her to count the spanks out loud. He did relent a little and told her He would only do 5 at a time. He started with her left breast. He rubbed the leather along her breast, tantalizing her.

The first slap came down hard with a loud resounding crack on the underside of her breast. Claire sucked in a large breath and said, “one”. The second landed on her nipple, and Claire thought she would scream in pain. It took a few more seconds to gather her wits, “two”. Three through five were delivered in quick succession and painful. When He started on her right breast, she was a little more prepared. They hurt, but not overly so. Claire tensed in anticipation when He laid her belt along her pussy, rubbing the cool leather slowly up and down. She was deeply fearful, but the friction of the belt on her clit was also making her swell again. He lifted the belt off her and brought it down swiftly and harshly on her clit. Claire jerked in pain and surprise. It was agony. Never had she experienced anything like it. Immediately she felt warmth growing between her legs. Lost as she was in her inner confusion, Claire forgot she was supposed to count until she heard Him clear His throat.

“One” she managed quietly. Again He raised His hand high in the air and brought the belt down harshly on her, but this time just missing her clitoris. Claire again struggled against her restraints, her head tossing from side to side. Three and four came down hard and fast burning her with the heat of the friction. Claire struggled not to cry as she waited for the fifth stroke. She was in such agony that she wasn’t sure she would be able to take three more sets. She heard Him raise His hand again, but He didn’t bring it down. Her body was tense and she was holding her breath.

“Breathe”, He whispered softly.

As she did her body began to relax and she heard the belt swoosh down again to deliver spank number five. Her mind and body were in turmoil. She wasn’t sure what she felt or thought, her breasts and pussy were aflame in pain, and more than that. A warm heat that wasn’t quite pain.

He put down the belt and gently stroked her, each breast one at a time. Claire found this surprisingly stimulating. His hand moved down between her legs, and she was shocked to discover how wet she was. As He rubbed at the area He had so recently abused, Claire felt the pain mixing with desire; she felt one hundred percent the slut as she tried to raise her hips to get Him to touch her deeper. In addition, she realized, she was looking forward to the other strokes of the belt. When He stopped playing with her, and lifted the belt again, Claire realized she was ready for the rest of her punishment, if indeed she could consider it punishment anymore. Her body was open and receptive to each stroke of the belt. Her body still writhed in pain from the blows, but in her mind she focused on how the pain excited her, how she was becoming wetter than she had ever been before and how her clit was so engorged that it became all she could think about.

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:27 PM
When He finished, Claire was gasping for air, her body on fire, a tumultuous contradiction of pain and pleasure, both in the extreme. He lay down beside her, He ran His hand along her body, soothing the areas He had so recently hurt. The gentle touch almost burned Claire as much as the belt had. His hand was so cool against her smoldering skin.

Claire felt so completely in His possession at that moment. He was in control of her every desire, her every emotion. He could do whatever He wanted to her, and at that moment she wouldn’t, she couldn’t, have raised any objections.

He reached over and removed one of her hands from her bondage, and brought it to her swollen, drenched pussy. He instructed her to masturbate while He watched. As Claire started to run her hands over her slit, she could feel exactly how turned on she was. Gushing was the word that came to mind. Her clit was hard, and raw to the touch. It wasn’t used to such attention. As she rubbed her moistness around and over her delicate bud, she quickly started to feel her orgasm building deep within her. Fully understanding in what was left of her rational self, of what would occur if she once again came too soon, Claire relaxed the pace of her movements. As her climax built, she struggled against her restraints, her body wanted more. Her captivity, her bonds, only deepened her need.

Closer and closer she came. She could feel little waves of pleasure rushing through her body, her stomach muscles tightening, her whole being tense with anticipation, while He just laid next to her watching, Claire had no idea how long He kept her in this state of hyper arousal, it could have been minutes, it could have been hours. She had become nothing more than an instrument of pleasure, His instrument of pleasure. Barely moving, He lifted His head to her ear and whispered to her, “Cum for me”.

Claire felt her orgasm rising from the deepest part of her, and as it reached the surface it crashed over her wave after violent wave, like a sea storm hitting land. She screamed at the intensity of it; the pleasure wouldn’t stop, she couldn’t stop cumming. Never in her life had she cum so hard or for so long. When it finally receded, she was gasping, her chest heaving trying to get enough oxygen. She felt His hand on her hair as He whispered again in her ear, “That was very nice. What a good girl you can be.” She smiled at this, happy that she had pleased Him.

She tried to stifle the yawn that threatened to overtake her, but He saw it and told her to rest, that she deserved it.

Claire woke up sometime later to discover she was no longer tied to the bed, and her stockings and blindfold had been removed. She blinked a few times trying to adjust to the light of the room and looked around for Him. He was sitting in a chair with a slight smile on His face. As she looked at Him, she thought about all that had happened and all she had done, and she blushed and looked down, afraid to make eye contact. What must He think of me, she wondered? I am such a wanton little slut. She looked back up to find He was still staring at her. She briefly returned His smile, again looking away. As Claire stretched and yawned, she noticed that her body was quite sore and felt well used. She winced a little at the pain, but was happy and contented. She wondered what would be next.

He had decided she should bathe, and Claire couldn’t help but agree. It was so much the right thing to do, she thought. How did he know that?

He led her by the hand into the bathroom where a hot, steaming bubble bath was already waiting. He left her in the bathroom long enough to soak and relax. As she sank into the tub, she let out an involuntary moan, as her skin cried out in protest, while her muscles cried in relief. She took the time to feel over her body, the soreness of her wrists from being bound, the tenderness of her breast and nipples, the slight ache in her sex, which amazingly was still a bit swollen. She wasn’t sure if that was from overuse or pent up desire. When He returned He undressed, then helped her to stand up as he emptied the tub and turned on the shower.

First He made her wash all the make-up from her face and then stand with her face to the wall and her hands upon the tiles. From behind He took the liquid soap and poured it over her body His hands followed the rivulets of scented soap down her body. He slowly washed every part or her from her neck and shoulders down to her feet, rubbing His hands deeply into her skin as He pressed His naked body against her. Claire had always felt that it was incredibly sexy and intimate to be bathed by someone and she relished the sensations it aroused.

He wet her hair and washed it thoroughly, massaging her scalp as He did so. Claire was bent over slightly and wondered if she was going to be spanked in the shower, but quickly discovered it was only so that He could remove the butt plug. She had experienced so much in the last few hours, she had forgotten it was even in her. The feeling of reprieve she felt as He removed it was short lived as He replaced it with His fingers, slowly pushing in and out of her, finger fucking her ass. Claire suppressed a moan as she leaned back into His hard, male body. His free hand began to massage and then squeeze her breast, while His mouth bit her on the neck. Trapped in this position, Claire just allowed her body to be used the way He wanted, enjoying the feeling of being possessed and controlled. Standing like that, so exposed, she was nothing but His toy, to do with as He wished. As His finger continued to fuck her from behind, He grabbed the plastic loofa sponge with His other hand and growled at her to spread her legs. As she did so, He began to run the loofa over her mound, which was beginning to respond to the torment her body was receiving. He lightly, but quickly ran the sponge over her swelling bud, as He rigorously fingered her from behind. In minutes she was standing on her tiptoes, playing with her breasts, pulling them, twisting them, trying to spread her legs even wider for Him.

To further torment her, He added a second finger up her bottom and began to bite harder into her neck. Impaled this way, Claire’s body shook in pleasure as she came hard and fast. As her body started to relax, He held onto her so she wouldn’t fall, His grip tight and strong, His body supporting her completely. When her breathing had returned to normal, He stepped out of the bathtub and dried Himself quickly, putting His pants back on, and reached for her, still leaning supported by the wall. Standing in front of Him He dried her with the towel, making sure no water remained anywhere on her body. He then took the wooden hairbrush and started to brush her hair. When she saw the brush, she remembered what she had done earlier and blushed. If He noticed her reaction, He didn’t say anything.

Once Claire was clean and dried off, He took her back to the bedroom, taking the brush with Him; in the middle of the room stood a chair, with no arm rests. She knew that part of the evening would consist of her being punished, but with all that had occurred, she had forgotten about it. She tried to swallow, aware that fear had caused a huge lump in her throat. Her fantasies about being spanked and the reality of the experience were on a collision course, with the crash site staring her in the face in the form of a simple high backed chair.

Afraid to look at Him, she looked down at her feet, hoping maybe they could just forget about this part of the evening. He lifted her head to look her in the eyes.

“Now Claire, as we had agreed before you came here this evening, you are to be punished for your disobedience to me last week. Is that correct? Answer me”

“Yes”, she whispered

“Yes what?”

“Yes sir, that is correct”

“Good. Now tell me what it is you are being punished for?”

“For not completing my homework in a timely fashion, for not showing you proper respect during some of our interactions, for failing to tell you when an assignment scares or concerns me, and for masturbating after you had strictly forbidden it.”

“Yes, but that is not all. What about your additional punishment for tonight?”

“For speaking when I was told not to.”

“That is correct. And what is your punishment for that?”

Claire looked at Him, her eyes pleading, she couldn’t say it. If she said it, then she was accepting it, and no punishment scared her worse that the cane. She had no idea what it might feel like in reality. The idea of it was enough to devastate her.

“Claire, what is the punishment for disobeying this evening?” He demanded, His voice a little harsher

“Six strokes of the cane” Claire said almost inaudibly, struggling to hold back her tears

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
“That is correct, but first things first.” He went to the chair and sat down, placing the brush close beside Him. He indicated with His hand that she was to come over to where He was sitting and place herself over His lap. After staring at Him for a few seconds, Claire reluctantly acquiesced and went over to Him . He helped her bend over His lap. She found the position a little strange and realized how little control she had. As her eyes began to examine the grey and blue color of the carpet, He began to stroke her bottom, running His large hand over each cheek. As she began to relax, He lifted His hand up and brought it down smartly first on the right cheek and then on the left. Claire inhaled sharply taking in the pain. As she was trying to decide how she felt about the warmth that was spreading over her derriere, He brought His hand down again, and again, and again. Smack, smack, smack. Six times hard. She wasn’t sure this had been a good idea until He began to massage her pink ass. The feel of His hand against her felt good, and Claire let out a small sigh. He continued delivering hard smacks on her ass, and rubbing the pain away. Claire actually began to enjoy the feel of it, when He announced that her warm up spanking was over, and now the real punishment would begin.

He asked her to grab the brush that was by her head, and hand it to Him . Claire would have preferred to be a passive player in her humiliation, but He had other thoughts. He ran the cool surface of the brush against her. Claire remembered how much it had hurt when she struck herself and was suddenly fearful. The brush lost contact with her skin as He raised it high above her. As He brought the brush down, Claire cried out in pain. Her self inflicted smack was nothing compared to the burning He was creating across her seat. Five more times, He brought the brush down firmly, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Claire was really struggling to get away, reaching back, trying to put her hand on her sore backside. He took her hand and twisted it behind her back, giving Him more control.

“Be still”, He said. “You agreed to this punishment, and I expect you to take it like a good girl. Do you understand?”. “Yes sir”, she replied. As He slapped her over and over with the brush, Claire tried to keep count of how many times He hit her, but was unable to. All she was able to concentrate on was the blazing fire that was erupting behind her. As much as she wanted to stay still for her Master and accept her punishment like His good girl, she couldn’t help but flail her legs in an effort to stop the pain. All she managed to do was spread herself wider over His lap, which gave Him a better target to aim at.

After what seemed like an eternity, He stopped. She was sure her butt was such a bright color red that one could use it as a traffic light. As she struggled to calm down and to stop the pounding in her chest, she felt His hand once again rubbing the pain away. The fact that a hand that had just caused so much pain was soothing her and causing some pleasure raised contradictory emotions in Claire. Before she had a chance to examine them further He put His hand between her legs, and she was stunned to discover that she was sopping wet. As His hand found her clit, she felt herself rubbing against Him , trying to increase the stimulation. “Ahh”, He said, “just as I thought, you are a little pain slut. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you are more turned on and wet now then you were earlier.” Claire was shocked at her lewdness. She reflected that she didn’t care. She wanted nothing more in life then for Him to keep spanking and fingering her. She spread her legs wider to give Him more access to her hot slit. Not able to resist her wantonness, He rained down a few more very hard spanks on her ass, and then fingered her clit until she was panting with desire.

“Oh no, you aren’t cuming yet, I am not done with you. Time to get you across the bed.” He helped her to her shaking legs and led her over to the bed. Claire was put on her hands and knees, face into the bed, red glowing ass high in the air. He knew how much she loved this position, so open and exposed and submissive. He took her legs and put them back in the leg restraints, spreading her wide so you could see between her butt cheeks. Again He ran His hands over her crimson bottom, enjoying the color that was emerging. He had every intention of seeing it a bright scarlet with a few violet stripes by the time He was through. As He ran His finger over her anus, He told her that she had been unplugged too long. She felt Him put some lube on her hole and start pushing something into her. This felt bigger than what she was used to and with a growing sense of panic, she tried to close her passage in protest.

“Don’t be scared baby, just relax and let me get this in you. It will push your boundaries, but I promise you will love it.” Claire relaxed and allowed Him to slowly push the large butt plug into her. When it at last when in, she thought she would pass out from the pleasure. She felt so full and contented. Her pussy, which had slowed from a gush to a dribble down her legs, began to flow again. She could feel her wetness running out of her. Claire turned her head to watch him, glancing sideways between her restrained legs. She say Him pull His belt from His pants. It was a large, thick leather belt that she was sure was going to hurt.
“So how many do you think I should give such a bad slutty girl, who seems to be enjoying her punishment too much? Fifty? One Hundred?”

“How about three she replied.”

“Hmm, if we times that by ten, I think we have something. Thirty hard spanks of My belt against your raised ass should be a good lesson for you to behave.”

He brought down the first smack with a thundering force that had her hissing in pain. The belt had a sharp edge to the pain, which the wood from the brush didn’t. It was very localized, but the pain spread around her already sore bottom. As He struck her again and again with the belt, she found herself struggling to get away, only to discover she had nowhere to go. Instead she put her head in the pillow and prayed to any god that might take pity on her that her ordeal would soon be over. He stopped after ten, and felt between her legs. She was so wet, she was dripping onto the bed. Her clit was rock hard when He touched it, and she rocked back and forth in pleasure.

“I think the thirty might not be enough”, He chuckled, but at the sound of her small cry, “but as we agreed to thirty, that is all you will get… this time.”. The next fifteen slaps of the belt hurt just as much or more than the first, but Claire’s reaction had changed. With the knowledge that her body was enjoying the pain, she leaned into them, rather than away. The last five were delivered with such intensity, they left Claire panting. The pleasure, pain assault on her body, combined with the feeling of being filled by the butt plug was bringing out the pure animal instincts in her. She was nothing more than a vessel for pleasure; His pleasure; she wanted nothing more then to continue to be filled, beaten and pleasured. In her mind, she had truly become a pleasure slut, nothing in the world meant anything to her or was more important than what she was experiencing at that moment.

jessminty
04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
As she was luxuriating in this euphoria, He went and got the cane. He stood behind her, gently tapping the cane against her lightly, telling her to push her ass up high and count the stokes. In her elated state her previous fears seemed to disappear. She eagerly did as He commanded and was startled by the searing pain that went though her as the cane stuck in the middle of her seat. Never in her life had she felt such pain, the sharpness and intensity of it threatened to overtake her. “One” she cried softly. The second one wasn’t any easier then the first, striking slightly lower and brought tears to her eyes. “Two”. By this time she had tensed up and He had to wait for her to relax, so ran His hand softly over the welts that were beginning to form. The third was delivered across her upper legs, followed quickly by the fourth. She begged Him to stop, the pain was too intense, there was no way she could take the last two. He asked her if she trusted Him, to which she replied yes. He told her that she would be OK, and He wanted her to take the last two, He was sure she could take them. Holding in the tears threatening to spill in fear of what was coming, she agreed. The fifth strike didn’t seem as hard as the earlier ones had, and she wondered if her body was adjusting to them or if He had not hit her as hard. “Five”, she said as He brought the cane down, one final time, fiercely against the middle of her ass again. “Six” she cried as she collapsed into the bed, her legs trembling in shock.

He let her lie there for a moment to collect herself, then told her to get back in position. When she was in place again, He rubbed her swollen bottom, soothing away the pain He had caused. As the shock of the experience began to wear off, she found she was enjoying having His hand rubbing her. She also realized that her slit was gaping and her fluids were freely flowing down her legs and onto the bed, where a small puddle was forming. “How could this happen?” she thought to herself She clearly hadn’t enjoyed the cane, or had she? Her mind and her body were in complete disagreement. Comforted in the knowledge that her spankings were over for the evening, she allowed herself to enjoy His ministrations, deciding to worry about the pain / pleasure paradox at a later time.

Once again His hand found its way to her sopping pussy and clit, where He took the entire palm of His hand and ran it back and forth over her enlarged lips and pleasure bud. She arched her back in eagerness, thrusting her body back and forth over His hand trying to feed her insatiable greed. As she came closer to orgasm on His hand, He stopped. This time she would take her pleasure with Him deep inside her. He unbuttoned His pants and removed His large, engorged cock and rubbed it in His hand, making it harder still. Moving behind her, He spread her legs farther, lifted her ass higher, and thrust hard inside her. Claire’s panting increased as she felt His hard cock inside her pussy, the large plug deep in her ass and her still burning flesh tingling on her bottom.

He reached one hand around and grabbed Her left nipple, pinching it hard, while His other hand rubbed violently against her pussy. Claire’s body was one giant organ of pleasure. The pain from her nipple increased the pressure on her clit, which was fueled by being plugged and driven by having His cock rammed into her mercilessly. Claire was so closing to cumming, her body was trembling.

“Don’t cum yet, you little bitch, you little whore. You are My cum slut, and you will cum when and only when I say so. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master”, she replied in ecstasy.

“Whose are you, He asked?” “I am yours Master”, she replied. “What are you?” He asked. “ I am your cum slut Master” Harder and deeper He fucked her, filling her, controlling her, consuming her, while His finger ravaged her clit, pulling on it, pinching it, causing her to cry out. She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer, threatening to devour her. When He was close Him self, He said,

“Cum for me, CUM NOW, CUM HARD, I want you to explode all over my cock, I want to feel your pussy contracting in pleasure, You are such a little bitch in heat, just a little cum slut, and I want you to erupt harder and longer than you ever have before.” At hearing His demands, Claire’s orgasm overtook her and she writhe and thrashed underneath Him as her pleasure shook through her entire body. On and on He fucked her riding out the waves of her pleasure until at last He burst His seed inside her.

Totally spent, He collapsed on top of her while they both struggled to regain consciousness. Finally, He rose up off of her, removed the restraints, kicked His pants off from His ankles, and lay down on the bed. He gathered her in His arms, pulled a blanket over them, and they both fell asleep.

The next day Claire awoke about 1pm to the sounds of the hotel housekeeping staff knocking at the door. She told them she was still inside and to come back later. She looked around the room for any signs of Him, but He was gone. Next to her pillow was a single, long stemmed red rose, thorns still attached, and a note.

You have been a good slut for me Claire, as far as it has gone. It is my view we have made a start in making you the submissive that we both now know you want to be. A good start – but we have a long way to go. You need to be trained, to be made into the person we both know you wish to be, and I am willing to do that.

I want you to think about what you experienced last night and decide if you are truly ready to continue. If the answer is yes, you call me and say, “I am your cum slut Master. I live only to please you.”

Your Master

To be continued …

StillBehindBlueEyes
04-28-2006, 03:12 AM
I really enjoyed the story, from the Tension Tamer tea (which I love) to the maid at the door.
It was erotic and compelling; you just had to know what was going to happen next. I loved the way the story escalated, it built up beautifully taking you with it till Claire is found in bed at the end.
It made me want to give Claire a rubdown with some soothing lotion and cuddly her back to sleep.
I can’t wait to read more of your work.
Sbbe(MK)

Rabbit1
04-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Wow very nice story

Aesop
04-28-2006, 09:19 AM
That's a hell of an entry jessminty. 'scuse me I have to go clean up now. :D

submissivewife
04-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Yes, this was great. I need to change my panties....excuse me.

jessminty
04-29-2006, 02:12 AM
Thank you Sbbe- I am not sure I could live without my Tension Tamer tea either. And Claire appreciates the cuddle- she loves to lounge around in bed all day, a rather lazy girl.
Thank you Rabbit1
Thank you Aesop - sorry I got you a little messy- perhaps I could help you clean up? ;-)
Thank you submissive wife

orchid
04-29-2006, 08:42 PM
HOLY!!!
please add more!
i have to go find my Master now
this was HOT HOT HOT!!!
excellent entry

Ozme52
05-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Nicely done. Well paced. Neither rushed nor slow. So not only is it erotic, it was an easy pleasent read.

jessminty
05-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Orchid and Ozme,

Thanks for the comments.

Jess

little_rose
05-14-2006, 12:58 PM
This is just soo good:)
Thanks for posting it!

Claw
05-22-2006, 01:58 PM
I agree with all the other comments. Twas very nice.