PDA

View Full Version : Hipitty Hop

pejanon
04-28-2006, 01:47 PM
Hippity Hop
By Wolff

2006 (c) by Wolfwerks

There was this merry little girl who liked to wear red parka with a hood. Since she kept the hood down letting her cute wild ponytail swing wild and free she was Little Red Riding Ponytail.

Every day she went into the forest to bring mushrooms to her ‘grandma’. Hippity hop.

Fisrst she went to sunlit clearing where one thick long mushroom grew. It was capped by the appropriate purplish hat. She played with it a bit and the voice said:

“I am Cick the Magic mushroom.”

“Ooo, “ she said. “How so?”

“Suck on me and find out!”

She sucked and oohed and ahhed and was soon rewarded with the delicious mushroom milk which she gulped hungrily, wiping the last drops from her rosy cheeks. Then the other mushrooms struck out their heads and voices rang:

“We are Magic Mushrooms too. Suck us too!”

So she spent one happy hour in the sunlit dale, merrily crawling around, sucking c… mushrooms, rolling around and jubilantly greeting each pearly geyser as it erupted and shone as fresh milk in sunlight, before caching most of on her face and mouth. Her parka was all wet too, but she rolled on the sticky grass and licked it too. Yumm.

Then, sated for the moment, she gaily ran into the forest. Hippity hop.

Back on the clearing the guards from nearby castle pushed off the leaves they had covered themselves with.

“You just have to love this part of the forest!”

: Yes, but there are other paths with other ponytails running them at various times… let’s hurry.”

Happy that she made those silly guards happy... and in such delicious way … she hippity hopped on and ran into Big Bad Wolf.

“Good morning, Sir Wolff”

“Good morning, Ponytail. “he woofed. “What are you up to this fine morning?”

She drew circle with her toe (and pretty toe it was). “Nothing much, Sir Wolf. Just visiting my ‘grandma’ as usual.”

“No sh … ehem. Show me your hood, little Ponytail.”

She turned around (her ponytail swishing merrily) and showed him the hood on her parka. It was empty.

“Not that one. The OTHER one... the one you love to pull back to expose your nub.”

She blushed (prettily of course.) “Can’t do that, Sir.”

”Yes you can.”

“No I cannot Sir!”

“Oh yes, you SO can!”

”No, Sir, I cannot. Sorry, Sir.”

He lunged on her. She dance away gaily and ran back into forest. Hippity hop.

“So this is the name of the game today! Two can play it, you naughty ponytail you!”

She ran fast and laughed like a silver bell on the nipple ring of the forest dryad in bondage. She was not too concerned so she walked and run after butterfies. Afore mentioned bondage dryads envied her but she wasn’t in the mood to play with them in the morning. It was more of an evening game. She ran towards her ‘grandma’s’ house. Hippity hop.

In the gloom ‘grandma’ seemed pretty big and covered up to her chin, but that was all right.

“So what do you have such large eyes, ‘grandma’?”

“So I can see your hood better.”

“Ooooo. And why do you have such large ears?”

“So I can hear your screams and pleas better.”

“No shi … uuumm. Oooo. And why do you have such large hands ‘grandma’?”

“So I can grab you better and spank you till sun goes cold!”

“Oooo. And why do you have such big c… “

“Enough of foreplay, you bitch!” he roared and rushed out of the bed, grabbing her. He was still wearing grandma’s shift and a cap but the glassed flew off.

“Ooo, Sir! Fie Sir!”

He manhandled her and she was naked in no time. She was also on her knees in no time, sucking his peerless pestle. Hippity hop.

He then placed a brand new body harness on her and using the reins drove her around the room. He used a cane was as a goad. Then she was on her knees again and sucking his cock some more. Hippity hop.

Then he tied her to a ceiling hook and she hung horizonaly, trussed up, her legs open and bend at the knees. He produced the dog whip and used it. She swung and screamed.

“Helicopter, Sir!”

He swung her in a circle, then let her go. Little Red Riding Ponytail flew around the room propelled by the whip.

”Hweeeee!” She sang, leaving a fine spray of her liquid behind her. The whip cut that mist to connect with her HOOD repeatedly. Hippity hop.

The door crashed and the hunter rushed in, shotgun ready.

“Unhand the maiden you bad Wolf you!”

Big Bad Wolf whirled, almost tripping in the shift. Ponytail was still circling and wheeeing.

“You ATE grandma! I know it!” he pointed the shotgun at him

Big Bad Wolf seemed confused. (Ponytail wheeed in the background).

“Why, yes. Of course I did.”

“Then I will liberate her!” His finger tightened on both triggers.

The door to the back room - the one with the hole! - Flew open revealing a disheveled and very flushed ‘grandma’.

“What are you doing, young man? He was playing such a nice and innocent game with my granddaughter here! If you let them be He might eat me AGAIN!”

The hunter grew very red and dropped his eyes on the shot gum. It seemed to grow limp.

Big Bad Wolf grinned evilly.

“Grandma,” he inquired, smirking, “do you still have those strap ons?”

“Sure do, son.! What do you have in mind?”

“You just bring them. And that special harness too.”

He laughed at the frightened hunter, smoothing the shift..

“Then we will all visit ponies.”

Ponytail giggled.

“Oooo Sir!”

Clipty clop.

As the group went to pony stables Puck unglued his nose from the window. He ‘adjusted’ his pants and whipped his brow.

“Oh, man. That was something. Well, I guess it is back to dryads for me. I wonder if they can run on all fours carrying the donkey?”

And he hippity hoped back into the forest.

It was not Midsummer Eve, but, it will soon be. If he trained them hard enough ….

In the distance a pony brayed. It was still early morning and the world was fresh.

CURTAIN

Aesop
04-28-2006, 09:22 PM
:D loved it Pejanon!

Nikita
04-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Hippity Hop and ”Hweeeee!”

Ponytail

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 04:07 AM
loved the hippity hop parts ---great story thanks for sharing it

Claw