PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Teachers Pet

chattel69
05-03-2006, 12:57 PM
I did this report as part of a task from the academy but it is actually a fantasy of sorts so I thought I would post here and see if any of you would like to comment or add to it...

As homeroom ended and the room was clear, I walked up to Mr. Simpson who was my math teacher and asked if he would allow me to service him in exchange for a better grade in the class. Mr. Simpson stifles a laugh and sends me on my way to the principal’s office. I enter the outer office where Ms. Belle is seated; she glares at me and tells me to have a seat. She buzzes Mr. Franklin to let him know I am waiting, I hear him tell her that he is busy and I can wait until he is finished. Ms. Belle looks over her glasses at me and tells me to sit still while Mr. Franklin finishes his business.

My anxiety heightens as I still there waiting for Mr. Franklin to finish. I can’t help by bob my legs back and forth as the coolness of the plastic chair goes through my thin skirt, which helps to relieve the heat which started back in math class. My school sweater is one which has seen better days and is actually a little small so my large breast are poking out and with my excitement you can clearly see my nipples standing at attention through the material.

After what seems like hours but are actually only minutes, Mr. Franklin steps into his doorway and calls me over. I slowly rise and with my head bowed, I walk into his office and get ready to sit just as he says naughty girls like you don’t sit on my furniture. In just a couple of steps he is behind me, he guides me to the back of the chair and bends me at the waist over the back of it. Mr. Franklin lifts my skirt expecting to find the school issue underpants but is surprised to find a bare behind, so not only will he punish me for inappropriate behavior but also for being out of dress code.

Mr. Franklin reaches over to his desk and grabs the paddle which is always on the corner of his desk as a reminder for kids to stay on the straight and narrow. It seems to be too late for me but I try to weasel my way out of the punishment by trying the same proposal on him as I tried on Mr. Simpson. Meekly I ask Mr. Franklin if there is anything I can do which will allow me to get out of this punishment; I tell him I am willing to do anything not to get the spanking. Just like Mr. Simpson he laughs and says I will now be getting 3 sets of ten strokes. One set for each of the infractions of school policy.

I brace my hands on the arm of the chair as Mr. Franklin takes the first swing and the paddle lands on my left cheek; the remaining 29 strokes alternate between each cheek and the upper thighs. As each stroke lands, my moans get louder and louder and the heat which is migrating to my pussy just makes me hotter and hotter. As the last strike lands, Mr. Franklin slides his hand from the center of my back down over my ass and starts to grope my pussy. He drops the paddle to the floor and turns me around looking under my skirt to see what he has felt, nothing, my pussy is shaved clean and with all the excitement from my punishment my lips are glistening with moisture. He states you are a slut aren’t you… I lower my head not really ashamed but just showing my submission, and say no Sir; I am a submissive to men Sir. Mr. Franklin walks over to the door and tells me to go to my next class.

I exit his office but instead of going to my next class I head for the locker room where I start to masturbate in one of the stalls. As my hands starts to move faster and faster over my clit, I hear some one enter the stall next to me. I bite my lip to try and silence my moans but it isn’t enough and soon enough I hear a knock at my door. I look up and realize I forgot to slide the lock over and before I know it I am face to face with Mr. Simpson. He says he waited for me to leave Mr. Franklin’s office and followed me into the locker room. Once he realized what I was doing in the stall he knew it was the perfect time to get what he had been waiting for.

Mr. Simpson grabbed my hand and forced my finger into my mouth making me suck my own juices off before he lifted me off the commode and bent me over with my hands on the wall and my feet spread out to the edges of the stall. Mr. Simpson unzips his pants and whips out his cock which is rock hard and slams it home into my vagina. He continually pounds his long hard cock into my cunt as he puts a hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming out. Just as I am about to reach climax he pulls out and spins me around forcing his cock into my mouth. Mr. Simpson looks down at me and states he knew I was submissive just from the way I looked at him whenever he asked me a question in class. If I was really interested in getting a better grade in class and making it to graduation in a couple months, I would be at his house after school every night at 5p and all weekend starting on Friday at 5p until Sunday at 10p.

Avarice
05-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Oooh. That was very hot, chat. I have a bit of a teacher's fetish myself, but yours really takes the cake.

I'm actually a bit wet now *lol* So good show :)

Blue_Monday
05-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Very nice! Is there more? It seemed like you left it open to a long saga of trying to keep those grades up....

chattel69
05-17-2006, 07:35 PM
more along the lines of what will happen come the weekend but I need to work on it.

Qmoq
05-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Babe, it looks good so far. Yum. Lucky Mr Simpson! You can take this story any way you want - I'm working on a "school" story myself (for adult girls as I'm not into teens), and the problem isn't coming up with saucy ideas, the problem is where to stop! You can have sexy bullying, passionate lesbianism, group torture, individual torture, cross-country running. Everything! It's great.

But if your sampler is anything to go by, you could do several thousand more words on Mr Simpson alone.

Q x

Warbaby1943
06-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Did you eventually pass or were you held back for more lessons?:nana:

chattel69
06-05-2006, 07:07 PM
I was held back for many lessons... I'm a slow learner...

Alex Bragi
06-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Oh, yes, this in one hot little fantasy for sure. I liked it! :)

However, I think, you've told the story too much, rather than letting you and your characters have voices. Dialog nearly always seems to brings the written word to living breath realism so much more vividly.

E.g.

Homeroom has ended and the room is clear, I walk up to Mr. Simpson, ('who was' is past tense and superflous) my math teacher. Leaning over his desk I grin and ask him, "I was wondering, Sir, would you perhaps let me service you in exchange for a better grade?" (Maybe it's just me but I think 'service' is a bit dull, I would have used something like "suck your cock")

Mr. Simpson stifles a laugh but then his expression changes as he glares at me; "You're serious? Well, I think you may have some explaining to do, young lady—to the principal!"

"Oh, but I was just kidding, Mr Simpson, honestly!"

He smirks, "You thought you could get away with it, didn't you, you naughty girl?"

I stand back, hesitating, as I shuffle from one foot to the other. "But Mr Simpson…"

"The principal's office. Now!"

Longterm247
12-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I have a teacher fetish, but my enjoyment would come from being a blackmailed plaything by a male teacher. My teacher would make me run in the nude on the sports field as PE punishment after school whilst everyone else has gone home. The teacher would also keep me behind in detention to complete punishment essays and cleaning up duties.

One time I went to a detention with a teacher called Mrs Radford, she was an art teacher, but she was fairly ugly. But as I walked in the room she said, 'looks like I have a slave for the next hour'... she didnt mean it in any sexual way, but I kind of got turned-on by being dominated by a woman I didnt fancy and imagined her getting enjoyment from punishing a young male slave. She made me clean the classroom on my hands and knees, moping the floor and picking up rubbish.