PDA

View Full Version : Contract Term Date

kittenfemme
08-02-2003, 08:57 AM
My Mistress isn't my Mistress anymore as of yesterday. Our contract was up at the end of July and we are taking a break until October. It's for very practical reasons. I'm having a surgery and will need time to recover. I'm still expected to write her on a regular basis and provide mental stimulation.

But... but... I'm so SAD! :( I don't want my Mistress to be without someone to wait on her hand and foot... to be there when she wants to be licked to orgasm! What if she finds someone else while I'm out of commission?

I'm usually not this upset after a contract. But then, I usually can't see myself wearing their collar for the rest of my days. Yeah, I know... bad kitty for falling in love with a Dominant. I couldn't help it though!

Does anyone have a few suggestions on how to normalize? I don't want to just up and find another Dominant for the time. I couldn't even if I wanted to, as I'll be in bed eating jello for much of the next month.

I'm having a rough time of it. I could use a hug or three.

InnerTemptress
08-02-2003, 09:15 AM
just take care of yourself http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/x2.gif

LadyAmanda
08-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Has your Mistress said anything about taking another sub? Have you told her how much you're going to miss her?

Communication, as we've said before, is a really great thing. Well, usually! Have you told her you would like another contract at the end of your recovery period?

Begging is allowed, in fact, it's a great trait in a sub :)

kittenfemme
08-02-2003, 03:36 PM
No, she hasn't said anything about taking another sub. Though I wouldn't be upset if she did. I wouldn't mind sharing her at all. In fact, I'd love to, so long as she still had time for me! *pouty face*

Oh yes, I nearly begged my little rear off to get a date in October where we both sit down and decide if we want to do it all again. Add that to the rose petals all over her home, the warm bath, and the fantastic dinner a few nights ago and I'd say she's well aware of how much I miss her. :D

And thank you InnerTemptress! *snuggles*

subway
08-21-2003, 08:14 AM
I think I am going to keep topic as proof that a relationship bdsm is full of love and caring...and plenty else of course :)
hope all goes well