PDA

View Full Version : Starting out

MissWitch
05-04-2006, 06:33 AM
I am what you would term a wannabee but would like to experiment with being a Top in real life. Over the last months I've had several offers from sub's which I thought dangerous to accept mostly because of overeagerness. Since I am at the moment single finding a partner to experiment with is proving to be a difficulty .

I am wondering how other people got started?
And what advise you could give me?

submissivewife
05-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Ok, I am not a Mistress but wanted to give my thoughts.

When I first got started (same as you, I was asked to Top but found it wasn't for me) I found this site...Which as been the best place for me to learn. I also found a mentor that helped me further my submissiveness and a lot of my self discovery.

Read the threads in General Talk, Knowledge Base, and My BDSM Life...you will learn a lot.

subwife

dynamicbuttler
11-25-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi- I'm a newbie too. A male sub. Um... I don't know much about your situation, other than BE LUCKY! Male submissives outnumber female tops by 10-1. You get to sit on your throne and say "Yay" or "Nay" while guys like me have to go around, trying our hardest not to look like desperate losers and somehow attract attention. Have fun as a female dom- If you're into it, I think you'll find some man-tastic guys: And you will NEVER be rejected... only get to reject! (This is from what little i heard)