PDA

View Full Version : Time for the ghost to become tangible

ghostinthemachine
05-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Time for me to open myself a little as I have made a few posts and been reading and learning a great deal from you all.

My wife, smackers, has already introduced herself so I do not need to say anything about my little Toy :)

I am late 30's, quiet by nature and had never really taken part in any serious BDSM until recently. We got an album buy a group we saw do a song on a TV show. On getting the album we found many of the lyrics had BDSM overtones, unsubtle in many cases, and after a bit we both realised how horney it made us both. That resulted in a week long, mental and physical session that made us feel like kids again. Pandora’s box has been opened, and I doubt it can now be closed…

;whip

Looking back at that first week makes me realise how little I understood about the Dom mindset but I have learnt quickly and now feel far more comfortable doing and taking what I feel I need in a session and giving out punishment when it must be given to help my Toy understand what I expect of her.

We do switch a little, as I love fear and pain myself but on the whole I love the whole Dom feel. There is a strength it makes you feel that is so seductive.

Well that’s a bit about me, can't believe I posted that :)

Rabbit1
05-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Welcome ghostinthemachine :wel

Tojo
05-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Welcome ghost, thanks for the intro. It's always nice to hear a bit about the people who share thoughts here.

Hope you enjoy the place & get to feel at home here.

Tojo

Aesop
05-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Glad you decided to solidify for us ghost. Welcome to the forums.:)

submissivewife
05-05-2006, 08:50 PM
:welcomebo Hello Ghost....hope you continue to enjoy the forums.

subdude05
05-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the forums, hope you have run