PDA

View Full Version : Display issues?

Evan_
05-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Guys - I'm seeing "X" icons on everything where there should be buttons and stuff. My problem, your problem, or what? :(

chattel69
05-07-2006, 07:39 PM
I am seeing quite a few "X" as well so I don't think it is your problem.

Ozme52
05-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Evan, It's your avatar... totally deranged. LOL

Regardless, you should be punishing that certain someone....

(Forum problem.)

Evan_
05-07-2006, 08:00 PM
One more week and I will be. Resisting is hard but the stress of daily life is peaking. She's been quiet unruly during our 'time out' and i'm wondering if she's starting to feel the strain of the situation or if I've just reached a few limits... we'll see.

submissivewife
05-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Nope it's Rabbit again playing with our heads. The whole forums looks different compaired to this morning. I thought I told Rabbit was only allowed to play with Ozme's head and not the rest of us.

Ozme52
05-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Geeze, I don't get no respect at all. LOL

Tojo
05-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm just glad it's not from all those drugs. :confused:

Tojo

Magister
05-08-2006, 04:55 AM
The red x's are back...everywhere.

Magister

Rabbit1
05-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Tiger is working on the problem----

Ozme52
05-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Too many animals.... LOL

Silke
05-08-2006, 10:49 PM
lol, and tonight I could eat them all alive! ;)

Rabbit1
05-10-2006, 03:32 AM
lol, and tonight I could eat them all alive! ;)

Sounds like fun ----:bdsmsmile

Silke
05-10-2006, 06:56 AM
*big grin* oh, I'm sure it would have been fun...more fun than trying to post, anyway. ;)

Rabbit1
05-10-2006, 11:58 AM
*big grin* oh, I'm sure it would have been fun...more fun than trying to post, anyway. ;)

oh well ---Tiger has advised me he has found the problem ---errors on the hard drive ---he will be moving the data to a new hard drive and fixing the image problems ASAP----now if it is only that simple ---of course identifing the problem is a big part of the battle---lol

Thanks for all of your hard work Tiger---it is unseen and often unappreciated :ty

Silke
05-10-2006, 12:04 PM
*hugs the big and small furry animals working their tails off so we can have fun* Thank you for all the hard work so we can have fun! :)

submissivewife
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
oh well ---Tiger has advised me he has found the problem ---errors on the hard drive ---he will be moving the data to a new hard drive and fixing the image problems ASAP----now if it is only that simple ---of course identifing the problem is a big part of the battle---lol

Thanks for all of your hard work Tiger---it is unseen and often unappreciated :ty

OOOHHHH so it wasn't Rabbit playing with our heads. It's Tiger!

Thank you Tiger for you work and efforts to give us this place to be with others and enjoy ourselves. :ty

Tojo
05-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Onya guys- or should that be creatures? :ty

Tojo

Rabbit1
05-11-2006, 02:26 AM
OOOHHHH so it wasn't Rabbit playing with our heads. It's Tiger!

Thank you Tiger for you work and efforts to give us this place to be with others and enjoy ourselves. :ty

Hey who said it was not me who messed it up ---I get the blame for everything----lol

Tiger just gets the credit for fixing it---lol

Just hope he gets it fixed soon ---I am starting to know which red X to go to without even thinking about it.----lol

:shithappe

submissivewife
05-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Hey who said it was not me who messed it up ---I get the blame for everything----lol

Tiger just gets the credit for fixing it---lol

Just hope he gets it fixed soon ---I am starting to know which red X to go to without even thinking about it.----lol

:shithappe

OHHH so you ARE to blame! Should I get out my guns?

Dick the Slaver
05-11-2006, 10:00 AM
It would be nice if someone would remove the clutter on the main story page. We do not need months of listings. The previous owner would move the old listings to another page. See bottom of page for link. It would also make the page load up faster.
:ty Rabbit 1 you are doing a great job posting the new stories and updates. Keep up the good work.

Rabbit1
05-11-2006, 07:33 PM
OHHH so you ARE to blame! Should I get out my guns?

thats my job ---to take the blame----lol so if you shoot me you will have to take the blame for everything---lol

:kiss:

Rabbit1
05-11-2006, 07:34 PM
It would be nice if someone would remove the clutter on the main story page. We do not need months of listings. The previous owner would move the old listings to another page. See bottom of page for link. It would also make the page load up faster.
:ty Rabbit 1 you are doing a great job posting the new stories and updates. Keep up the good work.

that is basicly my fault --as I have been hoping the new publishing software would be up and running by now---and that page would not be desplayed like that anymore---so I did not spend time trimming it

sorry ---I will try to get to it

submissivewife
05-11-2006, 07:47 PM
thats my job ---to take the blame----lol so if you shoot me you will have to take the blame for everything---lol

:kiss:

Nope...I'll just send everyone Aesop's direction.

Aesop
05-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Geeee....thanks. Gimme my guns back then. :gun:

submissivewife
05-11-2006, 07:51 PM
oohhhhh Killjoy!

Rabbit1
05-13-2006, 01:25 PM
oohhhhh Killjoy!

get your guns I found this little critter when searching the system

Rabbit1
05-13-2006, 02:19 PM
I had Tiger change the styles until he finds and fixes the problem with the other one----at least now you can see the control buttons ---lol

subdude05
05-13-2006, 02:24 PM
is that the reason its blue, and the user info is at the top of the post instead of the side

submissivewife
05-13-2006, 02:37 PM
get your guns I found this little critter when searching the system

Aesop! I need my guns back! Rabbit found the critter that's been causing havoc around here!:icon_twis

Rabbit1
05-13-2006, 03:17 PM
is that the reason its blue, and the user info is at the top of the post instead of the side

thats the reason----but it is better than looking at what we had before---it was hurting my eyes to just look at the forum

cariad
05-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Tiger, Rabbit1 or whoever is reasonsible for everything working and looking wonderful - thank you very much! Love the new look.

cariad

RIP X X X

Rabbit1
05-16-2006, 03:31 AM
Thank you as it is a combined effort of a team---We all work together to try to make this the best place on the net----yes we have problems every site does and some times it takes awhile to fix----but no one has the 24/7 time to work on this as most of us are volunteers---and since it is a free site the others have real jobs--to take care of first --so only spare time is devoted to the site. And we all have personal lives that fit in there somewhere---lol
altough many of us have been accused of loving the site more than our partners----lol

Thanks for the kind words they are few and far between and are appreciated

submissivewife
05-16-2006, 03:36 AM
altough many of us have been accused of loving the site more than our partners----lol

Thanks for the kind words they are few and far between and are appreciated

I've been accused of that.....and it's true! lol

subwife

Rabbit1
05-16-2006, 05:50 PM
I've been accused of that.....and it's true! lol

subwife

MMMmmmmmmm Flirting will get you everywhere----:rose:

cariad
05-21-2006, 04:35 PM
And we all have personal lives that fit in there somewhere---lol

How does that work?