PDA

View Full Version : Westfield

slavebrat
05-07-2006, 08:15 PM
It was cold out but the parking lot was still full for the coming holiday. The Westfield Mall was the largest and busiest in the area and it had the best stores. The best stores in town to get what you need for those on the top of the Christmas list. I wanted to get something special for my Master only he decided to come with me today so I won’t be doing his shopping today. I had asked my Master if I could get my Sir a gift and he said he would consider it as long as it wasn’t too pricey. Not knowing what my Sir liked I decided to just see what I could find that would suite him and maybe find something special for Master that I can come back and get later.

Shopping is what I love to do. Only, I don’t usually get to do much of lately. Master says I am too spoiled and said I had to earn my shopping privileges. I have been good and consulted him on everything before purchasing anything. Anything and everything from groceries, children’s clothes, to my personal use had to be given approval. At first this bothered me but now I like it a lot. This helps making sure I don’t overspend and helped me realize that a lot of what I used to buy wasn’t needed. Sometimes, though, he would surprise me with putting something in the cart that I used to buy. I would get overjoyed, smile at Master and thank him. His usual response is to thank him later. That usually meant servicing him orally or in some other special way. Either way he would make sure I knew I earned it.

Today Master had me wear my full-length coat with my black-heeled boots. Nothing else. My coat stopped 3 inches above my knees and I had no idea how I was going to survive the day of shopping dressed in only a coat and my boots. I grab Master’s arm as we walk toward the entrance and begged Master to reconsider this decision but Master just looks at me, smiles and continues to walk toward the entrance. All I wanted to do is find somewhere to hide. Knowing Master wouldn’t let me, I walk ahead of him and reach the entrance to the Food Court first, wanting to go toward the far side of the court so no one would notice me but Master knew, grabbed my arm and started to walk me straight down the center of the food court. I was mortified. Master looked at me, laughed and said, “Your face is red.” That didn’t help, I was even more mortified because I knew people would be looking and wondering why my face was so red. To avoid this I put my head down and try to follow my Master but he noticed what I was doing. Master stops and turns me to face him. “Look at me,” he says. I peek at him and he says, “You will walk tall and look everyone in the eye you pass.” I had to be purple by this point and didn’t know how I was going to accomplish this task. Everyone!?! Master squeezes my arm and I took that as a warning. I put my head up and repositioned my body to stand tall. “That’s a good slavegirl,” he says and grabs my hand and starts to walk again.

As we are walking down the first corridor of the mall I look everyone in the eye that I pass. Every now and then Master would look at me to make sure I am doing exactly as instructed. There were some that would just walk by without much notice and then there were those that would look you up from head to toe before they passed, a few of those people would even smile. These people were the hardest to look at in the eye. It felt as though they knew that I wasn’t wearing anything under the coat. I could feel the heat on my face raise even more at those times.

The first store Master walks into is Kaufman’s. Master walks straight to the women’s section and looks at few things and asks my opinion on what I liked. “I dropped it.” I heard my Master say and he looks at me expectantly and I look at the garment on the floor and at Master and I knew what he wanted. About ready to flee, Master grabs my hand and says gently, “Bend over and pick it up.” Master is still holding my hand, I slowly bend over and Master steps behind me to enjoy the view and rubs my ass. I quickly grab the fallen garment and stand up faster than I should have, because the quick movement made me a little dizzy.

Chuckling Master puts the garment back on the rack and walks to another rack and starts his search again. As I wait I silently beg for mercy when I hear a hanger hit the floor and look Master. Master is smiling and I look down and the garment he “dropped”, it was under the rack in the middle. I look at Master and he smiles expectantly. Dreading what Master had in mind this time I bend over to retrieve the article and Master steps behind me and places his hand on my back in a silent command for me to stay bent over and moves me further under the rack and rubs my ass and inserts a finger in my pussy. Gasping in pleasure and mortification I close my mouth so no one would hear me.

Knowing that the quickest way to my sexual release, Master, starts rubbing my clit. I try to push against him so I could get up but Master stands firm and continues his assault on my body. I brace myself with my arms and hoping that I won’t make a fool of myself by falling over, I take what Master gives me. Within minutes Master has me on the edge and I am begging for release and Master says, “Now.” As I cum I try not to be loud as I have my orgasm. When my orgasm subsides Master inserts his finger in my pussy and then takes his finger out of me. He steps away from me and I stand up. I turn to face Master and he tells me to lick his finger clean. My eyes go big and I notice a woman across the section looking at us strangely and I mention this to Master and he says, “Lick and suck my finger and watch her as you do it.” Feeling so humiliated and frustrated I lick and then suck his finger while looking at the woman. The woman makes a sound of disgust, throws the clothes she is holding down and storms away. I finish with Master’s finger and Master grabs my hand and we walk out of the store.

Walking out of the store I could feel my cum between my legs and some sliding down my thigh. I ask Master if we could stop off at a restroom but he knew what I intended and told me no. He continues to walk around looking at stuff in department store windows and finally back to the Food Court

At the Food Court Master looks at me and squeezes my hand to get my attention. I look at him and he stops at a table and tells me to sit. I look and there is a gentleman there and I recognize him immediately. I heart skips a beat and sinks at the same time. My mouth drops open in shock and surprise. Not sure what to do I stand there as the gentleman stands up and walks to me. I look up at him and finding the courage a few seconds later I hug my Sir. Then it all dawns on me, all the events of the day at the Mall, and I start to laugh and cry at the same time.

Master and Sir had planned it all. I knew then that Sir had watched the whole scene in Kaufman’s and when we were done there he had come back here so we could meet him here. Then I could feel my face turn a thousand shades of red. I felt Sir try to push me away so he could look at me and I hold on just so I wouldn’t have to look at him in the face. He laughs and says, “You will have to let go sometime.” Finally getting the courage to let go I try to turn away but Sir puts his hand on my shoulder and says, “Look at me.” Still feeling very humiliated and embarrassed I peek up at Sir and he replies, “You did very well.” I instantly look away and he grabs my chin and makes me look at him and says, “Do you want to leave?” “YES please, Sir” I cry out. He laughs and all three of us leave the Westfield Mall.

Aesop
05-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Nice entry slavebrat.:)