PDA

View Full Version : Hot

Silke
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
It was one of those hot summer afternoons where all life in the city seemingly ceased to exist. The weather had been like this for almost a week now, boiling heat emanating from a merciless sun in the pale blue sky and not even the slightest breeze to look forward to. Dina adjusted her position on the bed to find a spot that was half a degree cooler than the one she had been occupying just a moment ago. She never even bothered to get dressed these days, which was quite convenient since the weather wasn’t the only thing that kept her hot recently. With her right index finger she lazily traced a line from her neck to her belly button, cutting through the glistening beads of sweat on her naked body. Looking over at her dresser and the letter sitting on it a huge smile surfaced on her face. Today would be the day. She would finally meet Paul, her friend, her mentor, her love…her Master.

She had met Paul through an online chat forum while doing some research on BDSM for an article she was working on. Since Dina only had a vague idea what the lifestyle was about, and most of what she associated with it was stereotypes of managers seeking humiliation with professional Dominatrixes, she had posted an advert on a related forum, saying that she was looking for experienced lifestylers to interview. Paul had been among the first to reply and his message had intrigued her at first glance because it stuck out from all the other responses. It was only one line:

The only way to find out is to experience it. Call me tomorrow at 10 pm sharp. Paul

The phone number was local, he might be living next door for all that she knew. She had tried to find out his address or last name but he wasn’t registered in the phone book. At first she had laughed at the idea of calling a complete stranger, but soon found out that she couldn’t just shrug off the idea. Something in those 18 words had stirred her curiosity and she felt…excitement…arousal? Was it that? And how could that be? After all she didn’t know anything about the man and the concept of a BDSM relationship had always been somewhat ridiculous to her. She perceived herself as a strong and independent woman, and submissiveness had a bad connotation of being weak for her, a trait she utterly despised. But in spite of all her reasoning she found herself reading Paul’s message over and over again. The next evening she noticed that she kept checking her watch close to every five minutes and that her heart was pounding rapidly in her chest. Almost as if watching herself from above she saw herself taking out her cell phone and dial Paul’s number. Her hands were shaking and she had to stop and retype the number a few times. She finally pressed the call key with sweat covered fingers and started at the loud ring tone. Trying to get a grip on herself she waited for an answer, not sure whether she was hoping that Paul would be there or that it was all a joke and he had sent her the number of the local pizza delivery service. When she was about to hang up a pleasant, low male voice answered.

Hello Dina, I’m glad you took the leap of faith and decided to accept my invitation. Please, tell me about yourself...keep it interesting.

There was a touch of amusement in his voice but also a tone that signalled he wouldn’t take no for an answer. For a moment she felt anger rising from her stomach, how could he, a complete stranger, be so annoyingly arrogant to believe just for a second that she would tell him her life story? On the other hand she couldn’t deny that her body was whistling a different tune altogether. She felt a throbbing heat spreading from between her legs. The matter-of-fact way in which he violated all common rules of starting a conversation and demanded her to open up to him resonated with something hidden deep inside her.

“W-what do you want to know?” she stuttered confused.

Was I unclear? Tell me about yourself, Dina, anything that you think might be of interest to me. I’ll give you a little incentive even. Should you bore me with your report I’ll hang up and you’ll never hear of me again. If you pique my interest, you’re in for a treat. I wonder just how much pleasure you can stand. You can feel it building even as we speak, can you not? Answer me honestly!

He chuckled softly as she let out a gasp. Did he know how aroused she was?

“Y-yes”, she managed to sigh more than say. There it was again, this warm and mocking chuckle that made her knees weak. She was glad that she was sitting firmly on the sofa.

Yes…what?

“Yes, I feel…”, she was desperately searching her vocabulary for a more appropriate term than ‘incredibly horny’, “…nice”.

Nice? Is that what it is, Dina?

“Well…no…I mean…” she broke off. Her face had turned a bright shade of red, she could feel the heat from the blood rushing into her head. “What do you want me to say?” There was no response, just a long uncomfortable silence. Her mind was racing, trying to come up with something to say that wouldn’t be too embarrassing and yet interesting enough to keep the stranger on the other end of the line hooked. Damn, she was a writer for God’s sake and words had never let her down. With a sigh she said almost in a whisper, “Yes, I’m feeling it.”

You feel what?

He wouldn’t let her off so easily and realizing this only added to her arousal. What the hell was happening with her? “I’m…erm…turned on and I-I have absolutely no idea why…this is so confusing…oh, please, don’t make me go on! It’s too embarrassing!...” The words just welled up from deep inside of her saying them almost felt like a relief.

Shhh, Dina, it’s alright. Just breathe… let yourself go…open up to me. Let me be your guide. Now, take a few deep breaths, close your eyes, relax…all the way down to that safe place in your mind…

His soothing and pleasant voice took was impossible to resist. After a short while of listening to him talking in a steady rhythm that felt like waves washing on a beach, she felt her mind wander. Dina’s body was responding to Paul’s reassuring and calm voice, the tension of the day washed off her every time she exhaled, her mind narrowed down to hear only his words. The familiar world of her apartment started to fade and her eyes closed all by themselves as if someone had gently brushed a warm hand over them.

And now, Dina, I want you to tell me your darkest fantasy. Play it through in your mind, see yourself there, hear and feel what happens while you speak…NOW!

That last word came out like a growl and seemed to open a door inside the back of her mind and some part of herself started to tell her story and laid her soul, her deepest and darkest desires that had been lingering in the depth of her mind, open for Paul. This is how it had all begun. Just two months ago.

Dina smiled at those sweet memories. She still couldn’t believe how quickly she had opened up to Paul. There was something about him that had triggered her to trust him almost immediately. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but it felt like they were somehow tuned into each other, speaking the same language in a way that was beyond words. Whatever he was saying passed by her mind and went straight to her body, playing her like a skilled pianist would play his piano. And what beautiful music they created together. They had spent hours and hours talking on the phone every night for the last two months and he had kept his promise – she really had been in for a treat. Or many of them to be honest…

Dina stretched lasciviously on her bed. It was time to get ready for whatever Paul had planned for her weekend. She carefully took the letter with his instructions off her dresser. There was no need to go over them again, she had read and memorised his words countless times, but she wanted to read his message again, feel the thick, expensive paper between her fingertips, marvel at the beautifully carved letters. His hand writing was immaculate, yet not too formal. It showed his unique style, she thought.

My dear Dina,

It is time to take your training a step further. Make no other plans for the weekend, prepare according to the following instructions and be ready by noon next Saturday.

Shower and shave completely, wash your hair. Leave your hair open and take off all jewelry you might have. Do not put any make up on. Open your front door and leave it slightly ajar, then kneel down in plain view for anyone entering your house, knees spread wide. Use a silk scarf to cover your eyes and tie it behind your head. Remain kneeling with your back straight and hands resting palms up on your thighs.

Paul

Her mind raced through the scenarios that she had conjured up in her mind. What plans did he have for her? Her heart was pounding quickly and heavily in her chest. If it had been up to her they would have met for a coffee in a nice café in town, on secure grounds. However, this choice what not for her to make, she had given up that control to him, voluntarily. She smiled…well, not without a struggle. But so far it had been the best decision in her life. It was as if Paul knew her body and mind better than she did and whatever he asked of her, however outrageous it seemed at the time, had eventually turned out to be a mind blowing experience.

Silke
05-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Dina got up and went to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and let the warm water caress her body. There was something incredibly relaxing about showering, she thought, as if all tension and worries would simply melt from the skin. She closed her eyes and held her head under the jet of water and temporarily escaped from the outside world until the need for air cruelly snapped her out of her daydreams. Taking her bottle of shampoo she started washing her hair, massaging her head in slow circling motions, then letting her hands wander over her naked body, wrapping her body in a coat of lather, enveloping it with the sweet scent of roses. A moan escaped her lips when her hands brushed against her erect nipples. Dina had always thought that her breasts were her greatest attributes, nice and firm with a near perfect shape, they were so sensitive to the slightest touch and seemed to have a hot wired connection to her pleasure centre pulsating between her legs. Her hands continued their journey downwards, eager to explore every inch of skin before finally answering the desperate call of her swollen nether lips. A shiver ran through her body as she let her hands slide up and down her slit, rubbing against the tender clit and a she let out another long moan. Her legs were shaking slightly and she had to lean against the wall to steady herself, her whole body was screaming for release. But he hadn’t given her permission to cum. He had been teasing her for the whole week, always to the point of orgasm and then leaving her hanging there, hot and frustrated. Your body is mine, Dina. His words rang through her mind as if he was here in the room with him, standing right in front of her. Just for a moment she had to open her eyes and make sure that he really wasn’t there. I guess I’m losing my mind, she mocked her busy fantasy. With a sigh she reluctantly removed her hands from her throbbing pussy and started her routine of shaving, making sure that her body was smooth as silk and rinsed the remains of shampoo and soap off her body. She reached over and took a thick towel from the rack and stepped out of the shower. With a quick glance at her watch she knew she had to hurry up, it was only half an hour to go until…until what? The familiar mix of trepidation and excitement made itself known in the base of her stomach but she fought it down. After all she had gone through this a million times and the answer was always yes. Yes, she trusted Paul. Yes, she wanted him, belonged to him, there was no way back now. For every objection her reason came up with, her newly born sexual desire had an unbeatable answer. Her lust won the argument every time and she would just have to learn to trust it. Finishing her preparations she left the bathroom.

With fresh determination Dina took a plain red silk scarf from a drawer in her bedroom and went downstairs. She opened the front door carefully and peeked through the small crack. All she could see was her front garden, overloaded with flowers and a giant rose bush that created a blooming red tunnel from the little wood gate to her front door. This was her idea of a paradise and the reason why she had decided to buy the house two years ago. She had fallen in love with the wild romantic garden embracing the little house and had used her first big pay cheque she had received for her first published article to make the ridiculously low down payment for the house. Dina smiled, her love for flowers would help her today – even if she left the front door wide open, there wasn’t a chance of anyone seeing it from the street. So unless the mailman was late…she quickly pushed the disturbing thought away. Leaving the door slightly ajar, she looked around in the hall for a convenient spot to position herself. The Persian carpet covering the wooden floor halfway between the entrance and the arch doorway leading into the living room screamed out to her. It would make kneeling a little easier to bear and the mainly red colour matched the blindfold she would be wearing. Yes, this was perfect! She let herself sink to the floor and assumed the kneeling position she had been practicing for a week now. Legs opened at a wide angle that made her feel incredibly vulnerable every time, her ass cheeks resting comfortably on her heels, back straight and proud. She had spent hours and hours kneeling in this position in front of her bedroom mirror, fascinated by her own reflection that seemed so calm and centred, completely at peace. And the same magic was at work again she noticed, it felt right somehow, like kneeling was her purpose, her fate. She ceremoniously raised the silk scarf up to her eyes with trembling hands, took a deep breath and tied it closely around her head, securing it with a knot. The cool fabric felt soothing and smooth on her skin. She lowered her hands and let them rest loosely on her thighs, leaving them palms up. The gesture was clear: she was offering her body as a gift, leaving it open for anyone who would care to look. Dina had never felt so vulnerable in her life and what still surprised her most of all was that she was enjoying it. The thought of being exposed, bound only by her promise to Paul sent a hot wave of pleasure through her and she could feel tiny beads of sweat forming all over her body, slowly merging and running down between her breasts. Her whole body felt slippery and hot from both her burning desire and the temperature in the room. For a brief moment she wondered what the hell she had even bothered to shower for – she probably looked like she had just stepped out of a sauna by now. How much time had passed already? Surely it was well after noon she figured from her thighs and knees that were close to cramping by now. A shiver ran through her as she felt a slight draught against her skin, causing her nipples to grow almost painfully hard. She held her breath, straining her ears to pick up any sounds. Was he here? Her heart was pounding in her throat and she had to fight hard to maintain her composure. Why didn’t he say anything? Or maybe it wasn’t Paul after all? Every muscle in her body seemed to tense up. After what seemed like an eternity of fighting her own demons a cool hand gently touched her face and she almost let out a scream.

He brushed a lose streak of hair from her sweat covered face and this simple intimate gesture was enough to calm her down, knowing it was indeed Paul who was with her. A relieved smile lit up her face and she leaned her head against his hand, cherishing the touch that she had longed for so long. He knelt down behind her and she could feel his strong body against her back, his hands stroking her palms and then moving slowly up over the tender inner side of her arms. When he reached her shoulders he gently but firmly pulled her back to rest against him. She could feel his chest rising and falling with every breath and found her own breathing tune into his rhythm. In and out and in and out, and with every breath she let out she felt her body relax and her mind giving in to him. Her body felt like wax in his hands, melting down right into him. She felt so safe and cared for, it was…like coming home. His body shifted carefully behind her, moving slightly to the side. One arm firmly on her back he signalled her to lift up a little and slid his other hand between her thighs and calves, picking her up from the floor as if she weighed no more than a feather. Secure in his embrace she rested her head against his chest, taking in the fresh scent of his aftershave that lingered faintly in his shirt. He softly laid her down on what she recognised as her thick living room carpet. The wool tickled against her back and she giggled softly. He took her hands and motioned them so that they lay stretched out over her head and then interlaced her fingers, applying mild pressure to let her know that he wanted her to keep that position. When he was sure she knew what he expected from her, his hands slid down softly over her body, left a hot trace on the outline of her breasts and then on her stomach. She squirmed when he got closer to her sex and his hands immediately withdrew. Dina let out a gasp of frustration at that sudden loss of touch. When she lay still again, Paul’s hands continued the journey, wandered down over her hips where they parted and moved down both of her inner thighs and calves. She bit her lips and tried to stay still when he took her ankles and parted her legs, spreading her wide open and again he applied a little more pressure to make sure she understood that he wanted her to hold this position. A dark blush washed over Dina’s face when she realised that Paul now had an open view to her most private parts. She fought the impulse to close her legs and there it was again, his reassuring, approving touch against her face and a warm feeling of having done something to please him spread through her from head to toes. The blush on her face made way for a wide smile...the same beaming smile that she always got when he called her a good girl. With a last tender caress he withdrew his hand and she heard him stand up and leave the room.

Silke
05-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Only now did she notice how quiet it was in the house. As long as he had been with her, touching her, it had almost felt like his hands were talking to her, but now the silence lay heavily on her mind and made her feel lonely. Her body was longing for him to return, feel his touch that made her skin burn with desire as if his fingers were smouldering coals. Her heart leapt with joy when she heard him come back into the room after what seemed like an eternity. He set down something on the low living room table and she heard the sound of a match being lit. What was he up to? Not being able to see, literally being left in the dark, was driving her insane. Couldn’t he just talk to her? For two months all she got from him was his voice and now that he was finally here she realised she was lost without it. There was nothing to cling to, to guide her. A burning sensation on her lower stomach, just below her navel, brought her mind back to the room with a jerk. For a split second her mind couldn’t figure out whether whatever he had placed on her was burning hot or freezing cold and instinctively she jerked her hips to get rid of the object. Immediately she felt a hot sting on her right inner thigh and screamed out with pain and shock. “What the fuck w..?” She didn’t get any further with her angry curse she screamed at him as another sharp sting struck her other thigh, causing her to scream out again. She tried to close her legs to avoid any more blows to her tender flesh but he caught her legs and effortlessly held her in position. Her strength was no match for his and in a twisted sort of way this realisation put her mind at ease. The pain in her thighs from the punishment had faded to a warm glow and she gave up the struggle. He softened his grip on her legs and she felt him stroke her face soothingly, felt all warm and tingly from this caring gesture. He replaced the object on her stomach and this time she only twitched a little bit before she realised that he had put an ice cube on her skin. Dina almost laughed out loud with relief. The ice started to melt quickly on her hot skin and the water trickled down both sides of her body, giving her delicious goose bumps when he blew teasingly against her moist skin. He let the ice melt completely before she heard him reach into the container with ice again. An icy shower rained down over her breasts and she couldn’t help but squirm again, this time with pleasure. The water felt so refreshing on her overheated body and the shivers that shook her were not only from the cold… But yet again, he removed the ice and gave her inner thighs another stinging smack. She had half expected it and only let out a small yelp this time. The pain wasn’t all that bad, it was the shock of the unexpected sting biting into her that had unsettled her before. She remained still, hoping that the pleasurable cool shower would start sooner this way and he didn’t disappoint her but grabbed another handful of ice and let the melting water dance on her breasts. She inhaled deeply, heaving her breasts as if to get more of the refreshing liquid, and noticed the familiar pulsating starting between her legs. Her whole body tensed with the building arousal, wishing he would finally touch her where she needed it and answer the call of her throbbing sex. She raised her hips, hoping to get his attention, but he obviously had his own plans. His cold and damp palms touched her nipples almost imperceptibly, rubbing against the very top of her swollen nubs in deliberate and painstakingly slow circles. The subtlety of the contact was pure torture – why didn’t he simply fuck her? She wanted to feel his weight on her body, wanted him to fill her up completely, feel him everywhere. The light touch was driving her insane! Frustrated she tried to move her overstimulated breasts closer to his hands, but he followed her every move and maintained the tormenting gentle rubbing, always just out of reach for her and then, suddenly, his hands were gone. She hadn’t noticed when he had stopped his pleasurable torment because his touch had been so incredibly light and an echo of the long stimulation was still tangible. Her nipples were throbbing with a mix of pleasure and pain by now and her breathing was shallow and fast, her whole body soaking wet.

A fresh ice cube touched her dry lips and she opened her mouth a little, trying to catch the cool liquid with her tongue in a desperate dance. He let her struggle for a short while before giving her what she was craving for. Eagerly she sucked on the ice relishing the cold water quenching her thirst like it was the sweetest nectar when a red hot pain emanating from her left nipple nearly made her choke on the ice cube in her mouth. A gurgling sound rang through the air followed by a loud scream. Something hot was being poured on her already sore tits. In an attempt to stop the torment she pulled her hands towards her but Paul caught her arms and held them firmly in place. Her eyes opened wide with shock beneath the blindfold and she fought a desperate struggle to get free. Paul had the better position, though. He was kneeling between her wide spread legs, leaning into her and using his body weight to hold her down. She was no match for him. When she fully realised that she didn’t stand a chance she started to sob quietly. What did she get herself into? Her tears disappeared into the soft fabric of her silk scarf. Paul released one hand from her arms and stroked her face, her hair, one finger traced the outline of her beautifully carved upper lip. And then he let his hand slide lower, over her neck, down between her breasts and over her stomach…she let out a gasp when she felt him on her pussy, stroking the whole length of it gently before dipping one, then two fingers into her. Oh my God, she was soaking wet! He let his finger just rest inside of her while circling her clit with his thumb over and over again. She moaned with pleasure and her hips thrust upwards to meet Paul’s hand, rocking back and forth. Her body was on auto pilot, lost in desire, when she felt the hot wax on her other nipple, initiating another jolt of pain. But this time the pleasure won over the pain. She jerked her head back and let out a long groan. He hadn’t stopped working his magic on her clit and soon she felt the first signs of an orgasm building deep inside of her. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire when he abruptly withdrew his hand from her, leaving her trembling and frustrated yet again. A primitive growl answered his retreat. She was beyond words, reduced to a purely sexual being that had been cheated from its reward. Dina was panting and her breaths were coming in rapid forced gasps.

As soon as the wave of pleasure had ebbed away slightly Paul started rubbing her swollen pleasure nub again and she felt her lust build again, determined to follow it through to the end this time, he wouldn’t leave her frustrated again, he wouldn’t dare! Just then he replaced his finger with another ice cube and the sudden cold almost sent her over the edge straight away. But again, he took away the item of pleasure an instant before she passed the point of no return. He gave her a moment to relax and then teased her clit again. The dance along the edge, keeping her so close to cumming but never quite allowing that release, drove her wild. Her mind and body didn’t belong to her anymore, she didn’t have a vote in this game of lust and frustration – her entire being only listened to one master, Paul. She had no chance but to give in to her fate and let her body ride with the waves of sensations that he produced, squirming with desire when Paul sent her through a cycle of pleasure and pain, alternating between using hot wax and cool ice all over her skin. After a while she couldn’t even tell the sensations apart anymore. When she thought she couldn’t take any more he slipped two ice cubes into her dripping wet pussy and fucked her with his fingers, pushing the ice deep inside of her. Her cunt contracted in spasms around the cold invader and she screamed out her lust freely, her whole body arching with the building orgasm. Paul stopped his assault on her pussy and the melted ice gushed out of her, leaving a cold trace down to her ass crack. Before she could fully grasp the emptiness she felt his hard cock at the gaping mouth of her crotch and he entered her with one hard thrust, burying his hot shaft to the hilt in her cold pussy. He let her adjust to the new feeling of fullness before he began fucking her with long deliberate thrusts, pulling out completely on every outward motion so that only the tip of his cock lingered at her entrance and before she had the chance to adapt he would violently attack her again, causing Dina to growl with pleasure. Paul grabbed her legs, raising her ass off the floor, and knelt between her legs, her pussy speared on his pole leaving her hanging in the air to her shoulders. Leaning into her he held her outstretched arms in an iron grip, nailing her upper body to the floor so that her back was arched, displaying her tortured breasts even more, leaving them vulnerable and available for his mouth. He teased her still tender nipples with his tongue first and then bit them hard and she writhed with pain and pleasure as much as was possible while being restrained between his cock and strong hands. Never in her life had she been used this way…and certainly never been so overwhelmed with pleasure, with sheer lust pulsating through her entire body.

Silke
05-08-2006, 10:35 PM
And through the haze of her building orgasm he reached out and removed her blindfold, holding her blurred gaze with his sparkling blue eyes. And she heard him talk – growl - for the first time today…

Cum for me now, Dina!

…with those words Paul came deep inside of her, his eyes never leaving her, not even at the peak of his pleasure, holding her fixed in his gaze and she exploded into the hardest and longest orgasm of her life. Her whole body writhed and shook with the waves of ecstasy that rolled over her again and again. Something inside of her just wanted to give everything to him, for him…and she knew that she was his and always would be.

Aesop
05-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Damn I need a couple of ice cubes now myself. Or at least a cold shower. Great entry Silke! Good luck to you. :)

Rabbit1
05-09-2006, 05:05 AM
Hot hot hot ---thanks for sharing it with us

samzum
05-11-2006, 08:17 PM
MMMMM awsum :-) thanks

Silke
05-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Glad you enjoyed getting into my mind...;)

Ayla Silver
05-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Wonderfully written. I enjoyed it very much. :)

orchid
05-13-2006, 10:51 AM
yummy!

StillBehindBlueEyes
05-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Silkie, wow, it left me wanting so much more. Who was he, did she know him, what would he do to her next...
I was transported into the story from the beginning. Keep up the great work and let me know if you write more.
Sbbe(MK)

Silke
05-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh man, I was terrified of posting this story, writing is not something that comes naturally to me...I'm so relieved and glad that you like it! Thanks for the kind words. *blushes*

And Sbbe - I'm not sure whether I ever write something again or add to the story, but if I do you'll be the first to know. Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to me. :)