PDA

View Full Version : Home, Sweet Home

honeycombz
05-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Its a little late, but the site would not let me post last night...I am sorry I was not able to get it in on time, but its finished, so i may as well post it for you.......

“Ah! I’m finished the week at last!” Amber thought as the clock struck 8pm. She worked as a waitress down on 23rd street and she hated her job. Tips had not been so great these past few months and the work was getting harder and harder it seemed. 5 days a week she bused tables, did the dishes, served food and took cash at the till. Her days tended to be long and busy. By the time the day was done all Amber wanted to do was to go home and relax.

As she opened the door the unpleasant sight of a sink full of dishes caught her eye. She remembered that there was a basket full of laundry that awaited her downstairs as well. “Tomorrow is Saturday,” she thought to herself, “I’ll get it done then.” After a nice relaxing candle-lit bath she threw on her silk pajamas and flung herself onto the bed. Looking through the channels she saw a couple good shows on and decided to watch them before going to sleep.

She awoke with a muffled scream, she could see nothing and someone was holding her down. She tried to fight him, tried to scream, but something wet and sour was being held over her mouth. After a few moments of struggling she went limp. This time when she awoke she could not see and could not move. A rubber ball gag forced her jaws open and could only breathe through her nose. When she tried to scream, nothing would come out, just a small gurgle that made the man laugh at her.

“You can struggle and try to scream all you want”, said the man, “but you will not be able to get loose.” He stood back and admired his handy work. After he had chloroformed her, he had placed a ball gag in her mouth and bound her arms spread eagle to the bed posts. A blindfold was placed over her eyes and a little surprise placed in her pussy for later. It only she knew what he had planned for her…tonight was going to be fun.

“I found the spare key a week ago that you left in the potted plant. Last week you forgot your keys in the house and showed me exactly what I wanted to see. I have been casing your place for a long time now, almost a month. You know what I have noticed? You live alone and do not go anywhere other that to work. It’s Friday night and no one will start to miss you until Monday. That means we have lots of time to get acquainted, now don’t we?”

With a horrible though and sigh, she realized he was right. She had no plans this weekend and didn’t have very many friends who would randomly stop by to say hello. Only her boss would notice that she was missing when she blew off her shift and by then, it could be too late. She tested her bonds to see if any of them would give, but she was bound to well.

She could hear him walking through the house and looking in all the closets and drawers. No doubt he was looking for her valuables to steal from her. Perhaps that’s all he wanted and would go away once he got what he was looking for. When he came back in the bedroom he continued to rummage through her belongings. He stopped cold after looking in her bedside table. Displayed neatly in front of him was a paddle, leather handcuffs, a medium sized dildo, a few of her sexy outfits, a vibrator, other toys and many bondage magazines.

“You are a little slut aren’t you?” He asked. “You like this shit in the magazines? I bet you go to sleep dreaming about this, but think that it will never happen to you! Well, let’s see if you still like it after tonight. I was just going to rob you, play awhile and leave you all tied up there, but perhaps you could be quite fun to play with even longer!” He grabbed the control out of his pocket and turned the switch on, little egg vibrators began to rumble deep within her pussy. She began to feel an orgasm building form deep within her. Amber knew that she should not be enjoying this so much, there was a strange man in her room playing with her...but soon explosion after explosion hit her. As each wave passed the eggs changed their speed. She wasn’t sure if she could take much more when the eggs all of a sudden stopped.

He felt between her legs and found a stream of cum had formed down her legs and around her pussy. Next he grabbed her dildo. The eggs popped out with little effort and the dildo inserted just as easily. He teased her a little first, slowly moving the dildo in and out. She tried to squirm, tried to get away from his prying hands but her efforts were for naught. He soon picked up the pace and forced the dildo in and out at a fast rhythmic pace. She was soon experiencing multiple waves sweeping over her entire body. Eventually the waves took over and she felt herself slipping away from reality. The man stopped, untied her gag and placed a glass of water at her lips. She gratefully took a sip of water, as she was so parched and fell fast asleep.

It was very quiet in the house when she woke up, she thought it was perhaps over, but she was wrong. As her eyes began to focus she realized that she was not lying in her own bed and did not recognize where she was. She tried to get up, but her arms and legs were tied to the bed with her own leather handcuffs. Bright sunlight dribbled through the picture window, and she could see no other houses around. All she could see was miles of beautiful forest.

“Good morning, my dear,” came a startling voice from beside her. She struggled to see the face of the man, but he was wearing a mask. All she could see were his cold blue eyes, “I expect that you slept well, it took a while for that sedative to fully kick in, but once it did you slept nearly all day! I think that with a little bit of training, you just might end up being one of my best ever.” She looked up at him with a blank expression.

“You see,” he began, “It is my job to capture young woman and transform them into something useful and proper. They are then sold at the auction to the highest bidder. You on the other hand, you were a side job. You served me dinner at the restaurant and did a lousy job at it…so I decided to teach you to serve a master properly. I was only going to teach you a lesson in your home, but that would not have been enough for the likes of you. Your training will begin tomorrow bright and early. Oh, and just so you know, while you were sleeping, I took you in my car and then into my private boat. You are on a secluded island and I am the only inhabitant. Here there will be no need for a gag, unless you require one to remind you of your place. Enjoy your stay in my home!”

Aesop
05-09-2006, 08:41 AM
Nice entry honeycombz. I added it to the poll. Good luck. :D

honeycombz
05-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Nice entry honeycombz. I added it to the poll. Good luck. :D

Wow, you are very fast!!!!!! :ty and I hope you have a great day

Nikita
05-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Oh honeycombe, brava! This is a great little piece, an appetizer. If you posted it in the library, your reviewers will cane you for more.

Rabbit1
05-10-2006, 03:17 AM
Very nice thanks for sharing it with us ---and good luck