PDA

View Full Version : Dom thumb

Uncle_Ed
05-10-2006, 10:47 AM
A cautionary tale with ~nymphs~ and a badde troll.

Once upon a time there was an enchanted chatroom where innocent (although slightly tarnished) nymphs played. The kindly Doms looked in on their play and ruffled their golden locks saying "bless your little unadorned cotton panties. Tis good to see such fun"
Sometimes, if feeling really Domly, one would give a nymph a virtual one-for the sake of appearance of course. And that nymph would be counted as blessed.

One dark day, however, an evil troll (boo and hiss) found his way through the magical protection of the All-Seeing Server (virtual be thy name) and he did espy these nymphs a-chatting.

Now this troll was in disguise! Would you believe it, children? A troll in disguise? He dressed himself as a Manly Domly Manne in Great Stridey Bootes and this troll had a plan! he would prey upon the nymphs and dominate them in Domly ways.

He made him a name of great power (which we cannot repeat-so hence forward he will be called Sir Stridealot) He prepared in the dark and damp dungeon of Bedford and set forth with his wicked plan. (Hiss, boo and popcorn available in foyer).

Now, SisS as we shall call him-and a big SisS he is, came upon the nymphs having gained entrance to the magic chatroom with his Name of Power. With a terrible raw (Dick was the name of his steed) he came upon the nymphs (He suffered from premature problems-you know-wink wink) and did ask them all manner of personal questions.

These nymphs, a-spying SisS, saw through him and through his disguise. And Lo! one nymph was TrollBaiter! And she and the other nymphs did lead the wicked troll on a right merry old dance! And, do you believe it, the troll saw not their mirth and merriment at his expense! He wielded his trusty-no sorry-rusty old pork sword and did swing it to and forth! And the nymphs did giggle and point. (which is more than his sword did)

And it was all over in a twinkling! All Bootes and no rootes. And those nymphs did a-laugh and tell all those around the enchanted chatroom of the troll.
So-trolls.Beware the nymphs!

Keep your fantasies in your Pantaloons and Great Stridey Bootes!
There's worse than you in this enchanted chatroom!

Tojo
05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Sorry I missed that....
:cool17:

Tojo

cariad
05-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Hello Sir Stridealot

R u mstr?

I fem

I have collar but want extra Mstrs

Pls let me neel