PDA

View Full Version : Corset: The Ultimate bondage

redEva
11-25-2003, 08:11 PM
beautiful, tortures, romantic, restrictive… One can like them or dislike them – but one cannot be indifferent to them.

for sake of our moderators I did run the search on the keyword and came up with handful of threads – but NOTHING dedicated to this amazing piece of clothing!

It was fashion, it was used to train children and teach them discipline and SUBMISSION.

Different models, length, height, tightness ... Coco freed us from them, and Madonna brought them back. But in truth – they were never gone. Tight (and not so tight) lacing had and still has its enthusiasts. I am not sure if I have what it takes, but (just like chastity belts) this is something that I find extremely sexy :)

one of the best sites i ever found is Long Island Staylace Association (http://www.staylace.com/index.html)

redEva
11-25-2003, 08:13 PM
corsets make top of my favourite pic list

redEva
11-25-2003, 08:27 PM
Jane SC has been nice enough to give us a bit of taste of Real Life Corset experience in the Chastity devices thread (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=604) , maybe we can get her to talk to us more about it here.

Wondering if she ever draw a bath for her Master Mark like this:

reverie35
11-26-2003, 07:12 AM
I have had this on paper for years. It is so old that she does not have implants and the photo has not had major enhancements. She is certainly ready to play.

Jane SC
11-26-2003, 11:50 PM
Dear Eva and Reverie, and anyone else.

I have just woken up at a totally ungodly hour (I kicked my duvet off!), and I logged on as it was too late to think of going back to sleep again, but too early to start the day properly. Anyway.............

Thanks for the invitation, Eva. As you know from our talks in the Forum Chat Room, corsets, along with Vicorian clothing, play a part in my D/s life with my owner. My first owner was not into them so I was really only introduced to the 'delights' of tight lacing some three years ago. Initally I didn't like it at all, but my owner DID, and so I knuckled down and now it's not quite so bad, although no-one is ever going to persuade me that being tightly laced into a 'real' corset (as oppoed to the flimsy things you buy as fashion items) is anything but a trial.

I have had two great advantages in starting to wear corsets: firstly I am naturally fairly tall and slim (okay, I am boasting but it's true; I am 5' 7"+ and when I started I was about 115 pounds. I am a few pounds lighter now.)
Secondly, my owner knows a retired corsetiere (right word?) who now works in retail but moonlights makng a few corsets for in-the-know clients. Unfortunately his stuff is very expensive so I only have two of his corsets; my other two being off-the-shelf.

(This doesn't seem to be the time or place to go into the technical details of corset wearing - my owner told me about the Long Island Staylace site about a year ago, prior to which all my own knowledge came from him. But I agree with RedEva that it's an excellent reference base for people interested in the subject. So if you want to know more on the technical side, why not follow the link Eva gave in her first posting here.)

I suppose that I wear corsets seriously - as underpinings for the Victorian-style clothes which are really my subbie uniform (which sure makes a change for things like French Maids' outfits! LOL) So, Eva, Mark would NOT be amused if he discovered me drawing his bath while sitting on the edge of the tub with my legs crossed - NOT the sort of way he wants HIS subbie to act!

But regardless of their functional aspect, wearing corsets is a strange experience even after having worn them a lot for over three years. No-one is ever going to persuade me they are comfortable, and you have to move and act in a different way to normal (one of the first things I learnt to do was The Bunny Dip as it is impossible to bend at the waist when properly corseted. So to reach anything lower than arm's length you have to bend at the knees in a form of straight-backed curtsey which is a skill that took me a time to master.) Also, now that I am more severely laced up at times, I have learnt not to rely on diaphragm breathing, and bitter experience has told me what I can eat when corsetted (very little), and what I can drink (nothing fizzy).

A well made corset isn't necessarily painful, but it is uncomfortable when tightly laced up, and I have found that it does curtail what I can physically do. But 120 years ago, every self-respecting girl of my age and background would have been corsetted, so if they could take it all as being a perfectly normal part of life, I don't really see why I can't.

There are down sides to it, but there are also benefits, most important of all being that my owner likes to see me wearing a corset. And also because I think I look great in one............... (yes, it helps to be a bit narcissistic LOL)

I hope this posting helps get ths topic underway, Eva, and that other corset-wearers come out of the woodwork too.

Love Jane.

Mobius
11-27-2003, 05:16 AM
Chastity belt and now corsets. Whats next stileto heals. oh your my dream girl. You have to get your owners permision for some pics. What is your waist while corseted and what is your goal to get to.

Jane SC
11-27-2003, 06:53 AM
Hi Mobius,

I am afraid I am never going to end up as your dream girl as I can't handle really high heels - asked RedEva; she is the real towering beauty here and the perfect high heel girl.

Measurements (allowing for the thickness of the corset and slip), I can live happily at 22 inches. 20" and I am running very short o breath and not liking it much. I HAVE laced down to 19" but only for short periods and then in a lot of discomfort - you'bd be surprised how much difference an inch or two can make.

I haven't got any ambitions. As long as my owner is pleased with how I look, that is okay with me. Anyway HE makes the decisons, so it is up to him as to whether I try anything smaller. But personally I am happy as things are, and I have NO desire to try and rival a girl called Spook who features at the Long Island site. I want to look good, but I don't want to risk anything just to go a few inches smaller. Fortunately Mark sees things the same way.

Love Jane

Mobius
11-27-2003, 06:56 PM
and I aggiree. I dont think she is healthy looks abit like a (crackwhore) with a 2 inch steam pip waist.

19inch waist even if for the briefist of time would make a worthy photo for this site or for that site.

I wish you and your owner well.

Sure you wont try some 6" stileto heals with that corest you dont have to move very much

Jane SC
11-28-2003, 12:04 AM
Hi Mobius

I admire Spook a lot as I have a good idea of the dedication and hard work it has taken her to get her waist that small. Frankly I'd be worried about being that small and, as I said, I am happy where I am. Maybe I'll eventually get more comfortable at 19" and even get down to short periods of time at 18", but that is the ultimate limit of my ambitions. I like my food too much to progress further and, anyway, I am worried about any physical damage if I tried lacing any tighter.

Photos: I am working on Mark, my owner, who is not keen, Usual reasons; him trying to protect me from having my picture splashed over undesirable sites etc. So I am trying the 'headless' route now with him, and I'll keep you posted.
(By 'headless' I don't mean I can unscrew mine and leave it in the cupboard, but I was talking about cropping extant pictures so I can't be identified.)

6" heels. Get real ! LOL Anything over 3" or 3 1/2" an I am in danger of falling onto my nose. It's strange because I have been into ballet all my life and I still do ballet classes for pleasure and to stay fit, so I have excellent balance. But I have this thing about high heels - I agree they look fabulous but they are just something I can't cope with.
Sorry to disappoint you, Mobius
Love, Jane.

burger_01
11-28-2003, 03:26 AM
mmm.. corsets!
you can bet I'll be back to this thread (soon as I'm not rushed off my feet!)

AndrewBlack
11-28-2003, 09:57 AM
This is a favourite corset shot of mine, nice high heels too.Mmmm.

Master_chris
12-11-2003, 03:30 AM
I also love the shape of a good corset on a wemen, I am one of theres masters who love, watch my submissive slut, walking around in one, with high heels,

quietkarin
05-11-2006, 02:00 PM
...as part of your sub's routine? If so, what's the appeal for you?

I've been a dedicated tightlacer for about 5 years. Sadly, I do my own lacing up and regulate my own waist training (I'm in a vanilla marriage). But I'd love to hear about others' experiences within the context of a BDSM relationship.

Guest011909
05-30-2008, 10:34 PM
i am about to embark on my corset-wearing / waist training adventure. i was measured at Sky Scraper Heels in Chicago. Master will be ordering my first corset in the next week or so. For a pic of me trying it on..****ease check out my albums on my profile...since i don't know how to add pics here!