PDA

View Full Version : Recieved A Gift Out of submission Today

Lord Thomas
08-03-2003, 07:09 AM
I have to share this with Y/you all.

This morning My pet, d, gave Me a gift for O/our anniversary. But more than that this was a present out of a punishment she was admonished for.

A little background....
A while back, she, like the un-controled slut she is, was doing a lot of reading on this wonderful site. She was also masturbating to orgasam without permission and agaisnt My wishes.

So I admonsihed her and she set to findign somethign to keep her naughty fingers busy... I did not know what she was doing, but so long as she was not playing with herself without permission I was pleased.

This morning she brings to Me a gift. The gift is a hand made flogger that she has ben furiously working on to keep herself from working her clit.

I am one proud Domy this morning. SHe deserves to be bragged about, and I have to sharre this with someone.

Now... to go try ot this new toy. *evil grin*

LT

kittenfemme
08-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Awwwwww! That is perfect! I humbly offer that you should be proud. What a fantastic gift! and I bet the flogger is nice too. :D

So, how does the flogger swing?

Lord Thomas
08-09-2003, 10:05 PM
...kittenfemme, is, since it is hand made, fairly unique. I have never quite had one react in My hand like this one does. The swing seems slow and lithe, and the tails spread like peacock featehrs more than any other flogger I have tried.

But... I will say that when it is snapped, it pops across an ass like 9 rubber bands of red and black ribbon. It is a beautiful piece. I would hope that other Dom/mes would be envious of it and other subs a bit red in the cheeks for not offering one like it up to test thier skin.

Thanks for your comment, kittenfemme.

~LT~

kittenfemme
08-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Fabulous! I've two hand made floggers that have been custom made. Both were crafted by one of my current life partners. She's quite good. They're simplistic in design, they've very little visual flare, but the handles were measured for my hand. She even let me test different lengths of the tails, making them long and trimming them every so slowly. Using her for a test dummy, of course. ;) I frayed the ends slightly myself with a razor.

What I'm trying to say is that I know how special a custom flogger can be. You've been given a fantastic gift. I can only imagine the reward your beautiful submissive must have received.

And I'm SO glad to hear of someone else who likes to snap their wrist when using a flogger! Personally, when I'm on the receiving end, a swing and thud usually bores me. I love the sting. And when I take occasion to top... I like to make it count. :D

Shellyfemme
09-28-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
Fabulous! I've two hand made floggers that have been custom made. Both were crafted by one of my current life partners. She's quite good. They're simplistic in design, they've very little visual flare, but the handles were measured for my hand. She even let me test different lengths of the tails, making them long and trimming them every so slowly. Using her for a test dummy, of course. ;) I frayed the ends slightly myself with a razor.

*blushing* if i may say so. i'm glad you were pleased with the toys i have made for you.

kittenfemme
09-28-2003, 10:40 AM
Oh, I am Shelly. I am. :)