PDA

View Full Version : can i join?

Delaquoi
05-16-2006, 04:43 PM
I keep writing snippets of stories and then never manage to complete them or get them to a state where I feel comfortable about posting them. Is this laziness, or a fundamental problem with my writing? I don't know. Basically I need feedback and a bit of guidance from the more experienced. My hope is that following set tasks will help lead me along the path to writing well and consistently.

Aesop
05-18-2006, 06:58 AM
You cetainly can. I'll contact Rabbit and get you set up for level 1. Once he has given you access I'll send you your first assignment via pm.:wel

Malicat
05-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Could you hook me up as well? :)

Aesop
05-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Love to Malicat, but we need at least 25 words telling us why you'd like to join up. :)

Malicat
05-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Blast it, I have to do work? :) Actually, I'm a writer already, and while I've got my 'vanilla' subject matter, I do like to do a little bit of the darker erotica. The problem is that the people I know who like reading my other stuff get.. hmm.. disturbed when they read my erotica. So, I'm worried that I'm not getting any real feedback from my friends due to the subject matter instead of my writing abilities.

Polecat
05-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I keep trying to write, but I create great fragments of stories, but can never get them to form a coherent whole.
I'd like some pointers, and perhaps I'll be able to create a story that someone would want to read.
I enjoy reading the stories on the site, and would like to be able to contribute too.

Aesop
05-23-2006, 08:40 AM
I haven't forgotten you folks. I'll get Rabbit to set you up for level 1 and once that's done you'll be getting your first assignments via pm. Welcome.