PDA

View Full Version : roleplay wanted

spanked cutie
05-17-2006, 07:20 PM
I would really like to role play a slave but would prefer if the other started. Master or mistress welcome.

No needles or blood drawing, please.

Almost anything else welcome.

Start, please?

Master_oz30m
05-18-2006, 05:58 AM
Hello Sub ,If you feel that you can portray the character in depth and react to the scene that is give in the following manner shy and humbled but hesitant and obedient then come and play with me .

Your character must always be bashful, cautious and unwilling but always give in to faith and reluctantly perform any command given to them.

Before begin you will introduce yourself to me with your name ,age and full description with a general run down of who you are.

The most import thing to me is honesty ,so if you wish to play msg me

Aesop
05-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Howdy folks, just a heads up here. This is for active roleplay fantasy on the board itself. If you're looking for someone to play with outside the forums you should post in the personals section. Have fun. :)

spanked cutie
05-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Aesop--

That's what I was looking for, role play on the board.

Aesop
05-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Aesop--

That's what I was looking for, role play on the board.

Then I'll be looking forward to reading your adventures. :D

Ozme52
05-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Cutie... Regardless of the scene, how about creating/describing the character you want to play... Then... maybe some nasty 'character' might just take your character by surprise.....

bobm1
05-19-2006, 12:42 AM
First slave,,crawl to your over here to your Master. Bow that head. Now opnn wide show your master that you are worthy of his notice, DO It Now...bobm14220@yahoo.com

kneeling4u
05-21-2006, 01:49 PM
i would love to roleplay with a couple who could trainme to be a good little servant. anyone interested?

Mr. Veide
05-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Spanked Cutie, here's a scenario:

You are a schoolgirl who is rebelious and misbehaves constantly. Exasperated, your parents have sent you to me, the Corrections Master, to discipline you and teach you how to be an obedient, good girl. Of course a gilr cannot be obedient unless she is sexually obedient.

You arrive at my private residence, full of the bashful arrogance that has exhausted your parents, strutting into my office in your school uniform.

"Young Lady, from this point onwards you are mine and you will do as I say."

You stick your tongue out at me disrespectfully. Bad move.

You hear the door being locked as I grab you and put you across my lap...you feel metal against your skin as the handcuffs are applied to your wrists pinned behind your back as you struggle.

"Let me go, you Bastard!!!"

"Filling the air with filth, we shall have to put a stop to that!"