PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of humiliation ...

LadyAmanda
08-03-2003, 04:50 PM
So, what's the most humiliating thing you have had to do, or have done to someone else? In a bdsm sort of way, of course ...

BDSM_Tourguide
08-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Let me see if I'm allowed to answer this question before I make the list.

jonlsd25
08-12-2003, 09:23 AM
One poped into my head as i read this thread,i was a newbie to the,SM,DS,lifestyle,i was at a regular meeting in the Boston area,i was waiting for my top to arrive,when i noticed Pat(not her real name)starting to play with an older gentleman.He was still had his clothing on and Pat was aiding him in there removel,with the latex floger,She was notierous for!When he naked and kneeling up,out of the blue she called out my name,and after i had properly greeted Her,She had me kneel up in a spot near Her,She then started,whipping this gentleman,while interiogating him on his,duties to Her.Well i had no idea why i had been summond into Pat's little scene,but i knew better than to question Her!(Pat has a wide sadistic streak)Well She got around to his hygine,She asked this gentleman if he was clean,to which he responed,yes,at that point She called for me,She informed that she didnt think this person was clean and She was not about to find out,so She informed that this was my job!i was told to inspect his ass(Which was rasied,nose on the floor)with my nose!Now i should i'm hetro,and this task was something i in no way manner shape or form wanted any part of!However i found myself doing as She asked instantly!This guy was not clean!i told her this when,She asked,She then told me to spread his ass and and report on the condition there in!This to i did!When Pat discoverd that this guy was filthy,well lets just say,She was some what less than pleased!! was thinking my part in this scene was just about over,i was wrong!Pat had me lead him(on all fours) to the bathroom and i was to make sure he was clean this time!Well i did it i washed him!he was clean when we returned to Pat!This time She inspected him Herself,She was pleased with me and my work,and after i had worshiped Her boots for a time i was dismissed All this place in frount of a group of,ten to fifteen people!i have grown quite a bit since then,but i don't think i will ever forget this!P.S.my Top(mistress) was very pleased when,Pat informed Her of my performance,and i was rewarded,by being allowed to worship both their asses for a good part of the eveining!