PDA

View Full Version : Now, the other side of on-line

LadyAmanda
08-03-2003, 06:15 PM
There are a lot of services a sub provides for her Mistress that can't be done on-line. For example - run me a bath, get me some tea, polish my nails, pleasure me without touching me with your hands, wait here for me on your hands and knees, I'm going to tie you to the foot of the bed, and so on and so on.

I can think of several on-line treats, which I'm not going to detail - I don't want to spoil the surprise - but what are some of the best - and worst - things to do or have done on-line?

Kostly
08-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Best:
Simple Mentoring and Simple requests...

Worst:
Bondage... Just doesnt work... If you can get out its no fun... and if you cant, and your alone... your fucked...

Thank you my goddess:)
Kostly

kittenfemme
08-05-2003, 07:22 AM
I've been given a Domme's left hand before. She would tell me what she wanted done and I would humbly explain what "my" left hand would be doing. She allowed me to use two fingers as my tongue too.

Granted, it's not the same, and it takes a lot of typing, but when my Domme is far off and I have no other recourse... *shrug* It satisfied her. That's all that mattered.

I've had to provide a LOT of erotic fiction while Dommes have been on trips or what not. Sometimes they would give me a specific topic. Other times I've been required to keep a plug in my rear and masturbate every hour (even while at work!) and report as to how I brought myself off, what I was fantasizing about, and where I did it.

And then there are photos... I've had to tie myself up or bind myself while the camera's timer ran so I was in this pose and then that pose. Then I'd send the photos to her e-mail so she knew that I actually did it.

LadyAmanda
08-05-2003, 11:22 AM
<<Other times I've been required to keep a plug in my rear and masturbate every hour (even while at work!) and report as to how I brought myself off, what I was fantasizing about, and where I did it.>>

Every hour, even while at work ... Wicked! I like it :)

We've done it the other way; she has to masterbate in front of the webcam on her laptop, while I watch from afar, but she's not allowed to cum until she's back home with me.

We've also used cuffs and things while she's away; the ones we use are leather with velcro closures, so she can open them if she needs to, but I trust her not to.

kittenfemme
08-05-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda

Every hour, even while at work ... Wicked! I like it :)

Why, thank you my Lady. *preen*

Originally posted by LadyAmanda
she has to masterbate in front of the webcam on her laptop, while I watch from afar, but she's not allowed to cum until she's back home with me.

We've also used cuffs and things while she's away; the ones we use are leather with velcro closures, so she can open them if she needs to, but I trust her not to.

Oooh... very nice!