PDA

View Full Version : Hosed_n_horny is introducing himself

hosed_n_horny
05-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Hi,

My name is Hosed_n_Horny, but on several rape-related sites I'm known as "The Pantyhose(d) Rapist" as well (Slight miscalculation when I registered to this site). I’m a 28-yo straight guy from the Netherlands with a huge fetish for pantyhose, bondage of pantyhosed women and (fantasy) rape of pantyhosed women. Originally I had just a fetish for pantyhose, but after accidentally seeing some photos of bound women in pantyhose I was slightly over the edge and when I stumbled across Vicious-board I was gone.

To be politically correct: Yeah, I know that rape is a horrific thing, but that’s the best thing about our imagination. You can fantasize about everything, and as long as you don’t try to make your fantasies for real, there is nothing wrong about it. And trust me, in real life I’m in the top five of the most gentle people you’ve ever met.

My fantasy victims are in 99% of the cases women I’ve met in my working or social life. On occasion I lay my hand on a celeb I’ve seen on TV or in the cinema, but having my way with a typical girl next door is much more fun.

Yesterdaymorning when I waited for my train I saw this gorgeous woman in her late twenties. She was wearing a tight and rather short dress, brown boots and a very sheer and shiny pantyhose. She was just waiting for the train as I was fantasizing what I could do with her hot pantyhosed body. The thrill that you’re fantasizing about such a fantasy-act when your fantasy-victim is only a few feet away from you. Ahhhh…….

I’m looking for people (males as rapists and females as victims or rapists) with similar interests. Maybe we can exchange photos, video’s, stories or story-ideas but writing a story together is the best. I've just added one of my stories in the writers contest (I hope it's the right place). You can find it at http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4932

Hope to hear people with similar interests soon

Silke
05-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Hiya hosed_n_horny and :wel to the forums!

I actually think that the story contest is closed for this round, but I'm sure there'll be another one soon. And I wish you good luck then! I'll be looking out for your entry. :)

Hope you'll have fun hanging out here and meet some like minds. Enjoy!

submissivewife
05-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Welcome, hosed_n_horny, Silke is right the current contest ended a week ago. There will be another soon, as soon, as Mr. Super Moderator Aesop decides to start the new one. You will have to resubmit when that opens. I will look forward to reading your story again......

hosed_n_horny
05-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Ah... okay. Wasn't sure if the contest-section was the right part to upload the story. I'll just wait until the contest starts again.

Aesop
05-21-2006, 05:45 AM
Miss Super Moderator Subwife is right. The contest ended and I have a few things to do before I open a new one. Don't worry about your post though, I'll move it as needed. Welcome to the forums.:ty