PDA

View Full Version : my fantasy

lisadenmark
08-04-2003, 04:21 AM
I think i will cry my eyes out but this picture dose turn me on

kittenfemme
08-04-2003, 01:21 PM
*MEOW!* I can understand why! That's taken on a boat, isn't it?

So, would you prefer to be the in her place or the one who put her there? And how did she get there? What did she do to deserve that? Or is it just the bondage itself that has you slippery?

I mean no offense. I'm a curious kitty... :D

BDSM_Tourguide
08-04-2003, 02:00 PM
... of the Viking tradition (also stolen by John Norman for use in the Gor books) of taking the most beautiful and lovely women from a pillaged village and using them as figureheads on the longships.

You see, the Vikings would lash the women, nude, to their bowsprits and sail back to their home villages or camps. That way, everyone could see the booty (no pun intended) that they were bringing home.

lisadenmark
08-04-2003, 02:15 PM
i am the one that should be hanging there odnt know what to do
too deserve that but i think i would like even as i imaging that it will hurt like hell

LadyAmanda
08-04-2003, 03:57 PM
<Moan> This is a work of art!

Master13
08-11-2003, 03:51 AM
You see, the Vikings would lash the women, nude, to their bowsprits and sail back to their home
villages or camps. That way, everyone could see the booty (no pun intended) that they were bringing
home.
Hhm... Perhaps she was captured by modern slavers. Who are displaing her in a simplar fashion. As they take her to be sold, to some wealthy businessman, or third world leader. Of course, now a days, slavers wouldn't want to openly display their booty (pun very much intended) but why let logic get in the way of fantasy?

kittenfemme
08-11-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Master13
Of course, now a days, slavers wouldn't want to openly display their booty (pun very much intended) but why let logic get in the way of fantasy?

LOL! And yes, I agree, throw logic to the winds. Tie her up and let her squirm while the passengers of the passing boats stare on.

Or, we could try to twist logic...

What if she's the personal slave of one of the crew? Perhaps she fell in love with her captor and is now in the mix voluntarily for the most part. Maybe she would be displayed so if the boat were stopped she would be the first of the slaves questioned. She is well trained to respond that she is happy and also to offer herself to the inspectors. After they've spent themselves and earned a bribe, the inspectors would go along their merry way... right?

Yeah, ok, it doesn't quite fit logic either but... but... :D

lisadenmark
08-11-2003, 09:07 AM
Ijust have too have a look
i am on vacation in bulgarien at the moment
and i have borgt the smallest g string
bikini so as a matter off fact i am
acturelly showing my booty to any-
one on the beach thise days
and if i may say so it is a cute one

BDSM_Tourguide
08-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Post them here. :)

kittenfemme
08-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Post them here. :)

Yeah. What BDSM_Tourguide said! :D

feisty sub
08-13-2003, 01:41 AM
That picture is from the rather splendid Hogtied site, which consistently provides top notch stuff (no, Im not on commission for them, lol)
If you think that picture is good as a still, you should see the video (cue moist thighs)
:)

kittenfemme
08-13-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by feisty sub
(cue moist thighs)

ROFL! Too cute...

And I may just have to check that out. Hogtied dot com or something?

feisty sub
08-13-2003, 05:47 AM
www.hogtied.com.
A veritable feast for the eyes...and a back catalogue that will have you moist till Armageddon

Oh, Im new by the way, hi everyone!

pop_54
08-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by feisty sub
www.hogtied.com.
A veritable feast for the eyes...and a back catalogue that will have you moist till Armageddon

Oh, Im new by the way, hi everyone!

Yeppers nice site that feisty, been about for a while, love it even though I aint heavily into roping them up myself, more into holding them down, hehe!!

Nice pic though with the gal strapped on the mainbrace, I might not do much of it, but I like seeing it.

I'm new too by the way hello all and so nice to meet you.

pops.....xx:D

lisadenmark
08-21-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Post them here. :) :cool:

here is one from the hotel room you naugty peopel do not get
my thong bikini but you can see my booty

gregory4
08-21-2003, 03:59 AM
:cool: One has to wonder who had the joy of getting this lady is this posititon.Hogtied is a great site and the links help to find more of the same.

Dr_G_NE
09-01-2003, 08:08 AM
No Gorean association intended here (personal ick) However...

I enjoy sailing very much and intend to retire aboard in a few short years.

This dovetails so nicely with a longtime fantasy of sailing into an exotic port onboard an old schooner with a slave tied to my bowsprit. Teeny tiny lil sea anchors drag in the water tugging on her wobbly bits, not enough to damage, just enough to hurt.

:cool: :D

SMartie57
09-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Darn ....

why did I have to sell that boat last month .... would glady have offered you a tie-up for showing us such a cute booty :D

oh, well .... one of these days I am going to get a new sailing boat