PDA

View Full Version : Extreme RP

Stephanie
05-21-2006, 10:54 PM
I am looking for someone to play the captor or captors in a m/f+, non-con kidnap/slavery RP, no holds barred. I will play the victims, either as a single group or in a series of incidents, depending upon what you would prefer. I am not a sub in real life nor will my characters be natural subs. Rather, they will be fairly independence women who find themselves in pain and peril.

commodus dominus
05-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Ok here is the scenario:

Its 1971 the navy has due to pressure for Senator Annett McKenzie, a vocal woman’s rights Activist and the first female senator for Louisiana, agreed to the placing female officers of caliber in what is considered to be the most demanding placing within the navy; submarine duty.

To this end the navy has detached a small, scout class, manned, long range sub named Red Bait for the exercise. The sub with a crew compliment of 4 is to be commanded by Lt. Cnl. James L. Zolf a 20 year navy man. The remainder of the crew will consist of the 3 women picked by Senator McKenzie as the best female officers in the navy. The object of the mission, ostensibly, is to send Red Bait for a silent training run lasting 60 days to test the viability of female officers serving on subs.

Cnl. Zolf is livid at the idea of women officers. As far as he is concerned the place of women on a sub is to serve the officers not serve as officers. He has taken it upon himself to break the will of these women.

Day 1
The sub departs the navel base on a windy Wednesday afternoon Senator McKenzie is given a tour of the sub. It is a small craft consisting of the control room, the engine room, a small mess hall and 4 tiny cubicles. The crew consists of Cnl. Zolf who will serve as the subs commander and its engineer. The other positions are that of the executive officer, the communications tech and the sensors and weapons tech. These positions are to be filled by the women chosen by Senator McKenzie, who bids the bids the craft farewell after expressing her high hopes on their adventure.

….

Day 6
The past few days have been uneventful but busy; Cnl. Zolf or Sir as he prefers to be addressed has been running the crew hard over their training insisting on proper discipline and a through familiarity with all of the subs systems. On day 6 Cnl. Zolf puts his plan into action. After the rest of the crew are in bed after a long day he puts locks on the doors of the crews cubicles and takes them off course to a location which cannot be reached by the radio communication. He now plans to begin breaking his crew to his will.

Day 7
The adventure begins …

If this sounds like an interesting scenario for you please create the characters and personalities for the 3 female officers serving on the sub. They must all be fairly fresh officers no more than a couple of years out of the academy.

Stephanie
05-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Lieutenant Cathleen O'Malley was the ship's executive officer. At 26, she is the oldest and most experienced of the three women, hence her executive position. She has red hair and a full, buxom figure. Cathleen has a confident, disciplined personality and had thus far given no sign of finding the captain's strict attitude hard to deal with. She did what was required of her in a professional matter and showed a full grasp of military discipline. O'Malley was also rumored to be a lesbian although no real evidence of this had ever been produced.

Ensign Dinah Richards was on weapons and sensors. She was the most powerful of the women physically, with good self-defense skills and a strong, athletic frame, even more of one than most military women posess. Dinah has a chatty personality and often makes gossip and small talk with the other girls. She also has tried to do so with the captain. Dinah has a middling bust and blond hair.

Ensign Hannah Goldfarb was on communications. She was the most feminist of the officers, frequently complaining about real and alleged inequalities and seeing sexism in almost all of the captain's actions. She is hypersensitive to real and imagined insults and very proud. She is a shorter woman with raven hair.

Stephanie
06-03-2006, 10:06 PM
OOC: I think this guy's abandoned this RP. Anyone else interested?

commodus dominus
06-24-2006, 08:14 AM
My most abject apologies, a family emergency took me out of town with very little internet access. I have only just gotten back and gotten on top everything I left in a heap. Now that I am back I would love to continue this scene if you are still interested. Drop me an email on sridat@gmail.com if you wish to continue this or start a new one.

Stephanie
07-05-2006, 09:13 PM
I definitely wish to continue. I'll e-mail soon if you don't see this post first.

commodus dominus
07-06-2006, 04:40 PM
So it begins, this ought to be fun. I still have a few weeks before I meet up with Kiro-san’s trawler so I might as well get started, get them primed and ready so they learn how to behave properly. I wonder if Miko is still on the ship, she’d be the perfect role model for these bitches; still that would have to wait I guess.

Hmmm now which one to choose first, the lieutenant is going to be the last; she’s going to be my treat after the rest of her crew are gone. Dina she could be first I suppose she’s pretty enough but she’s chatty and that might be worth saving for a little while longer. It takes so long before they start talking again after they are broken. No, I might keep her around for a little while longer. So it’s the stuck up bitch to start I guess. Pretty little Hannah, yes she’s the first.

I make damn sure the doors to the other cabins are locked and that only I have the key. Now I turn on the ships alarms and cross wire the ships controls. Then I burst through Hannah’s door. For a moment I stand there watching her wake sleepily, dressed only in underwear, her scantily clad body sending blood rushing down. I savour the feeling, time for a little panic.
“GET UP.” I roar.
“There has been a ship emergency. We are talking on water, Go to control and take us up. The rest of the crew are trapped in their quarters. It’s all up to you now.”
I step aside and wait to see what she will do.

Stephanie
07-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Hannah blinked slightly as she rose from her cot. Her body was short but athletic. Her legs were nicely muscled, firm, but still curved and feminine. Her breasts were large without being huge. Her face was characterized by pretty features, recognizably Jewish. Her hair was curley and was rather disheveled in the morning. Her tight body was framed only in functional white panties and a white sports bra. She blinked slowly at the captain, opening her mouth as though to make one of her many protests at the inappropriateness of treating a female officer this way.

When she realized that it was a "real" emergency, however, she shook herself awake and ran for control, her bare feet thudding softly as they hit the metal flooring. When she finally arrived at control, she did what was required to take the ship up. She was probably the least skilled of the officers in terms of actual abilities just as she was the most insistent among them about how much respect she and her feelings should get. Still, she wasn't incompetent. While she was slower than Dinah or Kathleen would have been, she went through the necessary steps. Unfortunately, the ship wasn't reacting as it should. "Captain...I think there's something wrong with the controls!"

commodus dominus
07-07-2006, 05:05 AM
I follow behind her as she heads for control; her shapely body makes an alluring target. I watch with increasing amusement as she panics. The trembling in her limbs as she reaches for the controls, the look of panic on her face and the fear that fills her eyes as she realises nothing is working. I hear over the ship com "Captain...I think there's something wrong with the controls!"

I enter control and walk with slowly towards the captain’s chair my boots echoing loudly on the floor. I calmly reach for the alarm and turn it off. I can feel her watching me as I slowly move towards her.

“That was by far and away the most pathetic performance I have ever seen on an emergency drill. If this was real, the crew whose lives were depending on you would be dead, dead, DEAD!”

My lips curl into a sneer as I reach her station “Officer Material, pah!”
“Poor little princess, always complaining she was not getting the respect she deserved.”

Then suddenly without warning I pull her out of her chair and pin her against the bulkhead. I then lean in and as I tighten my grip on her say in a soft voice “So what do you deserve now?”

Stephanie
07-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Hannah was completely shocked for a moment, her tight, half-naked body pressed against the bulkhead by his larger, stronger, excited form. Finally, she breathed in and gathered her confidence for one of her tedious speeches. "I am not officer material. I am a commissioned officer of the United States Navy. It isn't appropriate for you to be touching me in this state of undress. Let me go put a uniform on and I'll come back for a real performance review and Senator McKenzie never has to know about this."

commodus dominus
07-21-2006, 04:15 PM
"RUBBISH" I roared "An officer’s first duty is the well being of his men. You need to learn to serve that above your pride. So no, you will listen to your review JUST LIKE YOU ARE."

I took a deep breath and grabbed her bodily and pushed her into the comm station chair.

"First, when there are lives at stake speed is of the essence. I’ve gotten under a nun’s habit faster than you dealt with the test. When you get to the controls the first thing you do is to determine what the emergency is not stare at them as if you had never seen them before.”

"Second, when you fail at your assigned task the fault is yours, not anyone else. If you are incompetent and cannot use the controls you say “Captain I cannot use the controls!” not “Captain...I think there's something wrong with the controls!" This is a goddamn emergency drill! In a real one if you sit there and whine like a snobby bitch people will die.”

"Third, when speaking to a superior officer always refer to him with respect. When aboard a vessel a captain is the absolute authority, petty threats are meaningless. It is this understanding that keeps the navy from going to the dogs. So you do as you are told and learn to take anything you are dished out. Your duty is more important than your personal pride. Your sad pathetic attempts at blackmailing me won’t help and neither will Senator McKenzie.

I then paused for a few moments and stepped back. Then with a calmer tone of voice I said “Now let’s see that’s one black mark for failing the test, one for insubordination and one” I said with an sly smile “appearing before a superior officer in an unfit state of dress.”

I took a further step back and leaned against the bulkhead, my smile growing “And that’s it for you. Three black marks and you fail the training; you are out and will have to face a disciplinary hearing for your actions. Oh and your precious senator can’t do much to help you with this.”

Almost have you bitch. I thought to myself. I gave her a minute to absorb the news.
“Or” I said slowly “we do this the old fashioned way. The punishment tailored to fit the crime.”
“For insubordination, 12 strokes with the cane in full view of the crew.
For failure to complete the assigned task, one week hard labour.
And for excessive pride you will spend from now till the end of your punishment in your current state of attire.”

I paused for a moment to savor the shock on her face. “I will give you a pass grade on the test and you will have no black marks.”

“So what will it be” I say softly “an ignominious return home where you will be dismissed without benefits or have you got more guts than I gave you credit for.”

Stephanie
07-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Hannah laughed nervously as she was forced back into the chair, apparently thinking it was a joke at first. When she saw his face, she stopped laughing. She didn't answer right away. She sat there looking up at him as she considered her options before finally saying "Sir, I think I would prefer the old fashioned solution if I might make just one request, sir? For the safety of the crew."

Kathleen, meanwhile, had awoken and realized she was trapped in her room. She had tried the comm but with no luck. By now, she had gotten dressed and was working on slowly opening a vent in the hopes of at least being heard through it. She wasn't one to just sit helplessly in an apparent crisis.

Dinah wasn't either but she had no real idea what to do about a situation like this. She had dressed herself and was simply trying to force the door open, occassionally yelling in hopes that the others would hear her and come to help with the situation.

commodus dominus
07-23-2006, 11:25 PM
I got you so dont get clever girly. "Hmmm what is it?" I said.

The vent Kathleen is attempting to enter is overhead and leads across the sub connecting to the bilge motors by the engineering room. It is usually half full with water and it is possible to crawl through to an exit by the engine room. However opening this vent is likely to dump a large amount of water currently in the tube into her room.

Dinah on the other hand is not as lucky as she will not have an intercom in her room but with the alarm now turned off by Captain Zolf, her shouts and thumps are audible outside her room.

Stephanie
07-24-2006, 03:50 PM
"Sir, I was just hoping that I might be able to add my boots and socks to my current state of undress as you call it. It would still be as humiliating and revealing, sir, but it would cut down on sores and blisters. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to look at blistered, ugly feet for so many weeks." Hannah suggested. "But, sir, if I could just have that one request then I'll comply completely with this traditional punishment and not say a word to anyone about it afterwards. You have my word."

Kathleen, alone among the three women, really was cut out for this. Breathing in deeply, she opened the vent and allowed the water to spill out under the assumption that such a thing was hardly a bother in the emergency that seemed to be going on. She began to crawl through, soaking herself through her uniform in the process.

Dinah continued to bang on the door. "Somebody help me out in here! The door is stuck!"

commodus dominus
07-26-2006, 01:06 AM
I take a couple of steps back and sit back down in the captain’s chair. I consider Hannah's request in the quiet after the siren and my hearing slowly comes back. I look at Hannah’s nervous form and smile. Ahhh this is the life. I can see the nervousness in her every nervous twitch. The nervous look in her eyes combined with her attempts to cover herself with her limbs makes for the most exciting sight. I feel my cock stirring at it. Maybe there are reasons to having women on a sub.

“What was that?” In the now quiet I hear a thumping coming from further down the sub.
“Damn. I forgot about the others.” I mutter to myself.
I reach over to the intercom and announce on the general broadcast. “Don’t panic. This was an emergency drill. I will be along shortly to explain.”

I turn back to Hannah and smile “Shoes and socks is it? Alright, but at the cost of an extra week added to the punishment”

Unfortunately, Kathleen being quick and decisive is already in the vents when the sirens turn off she will not have noticed. However on stepping out of the vent into engineering, wet and shivering, she hears the announcement. Dinah also hears the announcement inside her room.

Stephanie
07-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Hannah rose, snapping to attention. "Permission to go put them on and report back for my hard labor, sir?"

Stephanie
09-26-2006, 09:50 AM
((OOC: Anyone want to take over the captain's role in this one?))

Midnite
11-26-2007, 01:48 AM
As I sat there in my chair I thought to myself,"good one down, and two to go, now I need to figure out which one to work on next", reaching over to the intercom I flipped a switch connecting me with Kathleen in the engine room, speaking into the intercom I said "Lt. O'Malley, give me a full report, and what kind of condition are you in?

Beatrice
12-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Hannah remained at attention, her athletic body nicely framed by her bra and panties. Already reprimanded enough, she wasn't going to go get her shoes and socks until he nodded his permission. The butch bitch was eager to put on her footwear, although she feared the promised fifteen public strokes upon returning, along with the two weeks of slaving.

"I'm in the engine room, sir," Kathleen answered. "I'm soaking wet but otherwise none the worse for wear."

Midnite
12-02-2007, 01:41 AM
I said into the intercom "Lieutenant O'Malley, carefully inspect the engine room, and then report to me on the control room to report on it, do you understand?"while I was waiting for the Lieutenant to reply I said "Engisn Goldfarb, put your shoes and socks on, and then run down to Lieutenant O'Malley's room, get a pair of panties,sneakers socks,no hold on a second make that her dress shoes, a pair of hose and a bra, and bring them back here, here is the key to the door, hurry up, and when you get back I want you to stand at attention if you are back here before Lieutenant O'Malley gets here, instead of your ass, I am going to apply the cane to someplace else higher up on your body, I am not going to tell you where, but you really don't want to find out, now move out smartly Ensign"

Beatrice
12-02-2007, 02:27 AM
"Yes, sir," Kathleen answered before heading away from the intercomm to look over the engine room carefully. She did a thorough job and it took her the better part of half an hour.

Meanwhile, Hannah left the bridge and returned about five minutes later wearing her footwear and carrying a pair of plain white cotton panties and a sports bra as well as a pair of low black heels and hose which belonged to Kathleen. The feminist was dressed in her own similar panty and bra set but now with the addition of her boots. She snapped immediately to attention, holding the undergarments in one hand.

Ten or twenty minutes later, Kathleen also reported in, wearing a proper, if soaked, uniform. She snapped to attention. "The engine room checks out, sir!"

Midnite
12-02-2007, 02:54 AM
I took a long slow look at Lt. O'Malley, she looked like a drowned rat, being soaked with cold water had caused her nipples to grow hard, I was impressed with the size of them, or what that I could see of them poking out through the front of her bra and shirt, I said "Lt. O'Malley, Goldfarb was kind enough to go to your state room and get you some clean dry clothing, unfortunately these were all that she could find that were dry, why don't you step into the other compartment and change into them, and then come back in here."

Beatrice
12-02-2007, 03:01 AM
"Yes, sir," Kathleen said, taking the skimpy clothing and heading into the other room. If the proud redhead found anything odd about the skimpy outfit, the discipline of the service prevented her from mentioning it. That was the problem with Kathleen. Unlike spoiled, insolent Hannah or vapid Dinah, it was hard to deny Kathleen was a real officer. Even in the plan for systematic degradation, this came with a degree of respect. Neither Hannah nor Dinah would have gotten to go to the other room to change.

Hannah looked to James as Kathleen left the room. "I don't understand why the Lieutenant has to wear skimpy clothes. I'm the one who misbehaved and earned strokes, sir. This reeks of misogyny."

Before Hannah could really get in to her protests, Kathleen came back out wearing the rather plain bra and panties and the nice hose and heels. Her body was nicely encased by the hose and her bare belly was tight as a washboard. Dressed as she was, she resumed her place and came to attention.

Midnite
12-02-2007, 03:16 AM
"Are you arguing with my orders Ensign? The reason that she is standing there clad only in her underwear is because I wanted to inspector to make sure that she didn't hurt herself while she was crawling around in the engine room, I really think you need some additional punishment for being insolent, remove your bra, and come to attention

Beatrice
12-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Hannah removed her bra and folding it neatly, laying it on the ground. She then came to attention, her meaty breasts bouncing as she kept her soft hands at her side. Her brown eyes narrowed as she looked at James resentully but she didn't speak again. Kathleen remained silent beside her.

Midnite
12-03-2007, 07:57 PM
((OOC: just for accuracy sake, and to make an ex-Navy man feel more comfortable Colonel Zolf is now Capitan Zolf. )))

Midnite
12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Zolf look at the two women, it was hard for him not to stare at Hannah, her breasts were magnificent, as the cold air from the room made contact with her nipples they started to grow hard, it was all Zolf could do, to keep himself from jumping up from his chair and squeezing those magnificent mounds in his hands, or applying his cane across both of Hannah's hard nipples he had to do something to distract himself or he was going to rush into punishing Hannah. He thought fast and said"ladies about-face."

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Kathleen swiftly spun around, remaining at attention. The redhead's nicely curved rump was well displayed by her thin panties. Hannah was a bit slower but she also obeyed, pausing to steady her bouncing tits. Both women were soon in at attention, backs and butts to the captain. He could see the toned orbs of Kathleen's butt and the slightly thicker curves of Hannah's rump, both clad only in their white panties. Hannah's shapely legs moved down to her standard issue boots and Kathleen's bare thighs were touched by a pair of smooth stockings which ran over smooth, white legs down to her dress shoes. Dinah was still not present.

Midnite
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Now instead of being presented with two nice pair of breast I had two fantastic asses to look at, I stared at them for a second and thought to myself I really need to do something about Ensign Richards , I removed an envelope from my pocket and I said "Ensign now you are the one who is out of uniform, I really think that since you are standing here in front of me that you should be in a dress uniform, so go back to your quarters and change out of the white socks and boots into your dress shoes, and hose, also on your way down to your quarters take this envelope and slide it underneath Ensign Richards door, tell her to read what is in the envelope, as soon you to do that until to your quarters and change your socks and shoes, then report back here."

Beatrice
12-04-2007, 09:41 PM
"I made the deal for my socks and boots," Hannah said. "If it is being retracted, I am not willing to suffer additional punishment for the privilege of wearing stockings and dress shoes. This is a right I made sacrifices for. Anyway, this is my active duty footwear, sir." She didn't turn around, remaining at attention, soft ass presented to him.

Midnite
12-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Quietly I said "apparently you didn't learn any thing from our discussion that we had earlier about insubordination in a minute one of two things is going to happen, either you are going to go to your Quietly I said "apparently you didn't learn any thing from our discussion that we had earlier about insubordination, in a minute one of two things is going to happen, either you are going to go to your cabin and change like I ordered you to, you are going put this envelope underneath the Ensign Richards door, and tell her to read it like I ordered you to, or I'm going to have the lieutenant arrest you and place you in the brig for mutiny. Much you don't know is that I received a top-secret communication telling me that if our country just went to war, remember the last communication that you needed me, I had to decode it myself? Did you know that the penalty for mutiny in time of war is still death? Do you really want to take a chance, it's just a matter of changing two items of clothing."

Beatrice
12-07-2007, 12:29 AM
"I didn't say I wouldn't obey. I said it abrogated the deal and it still does," Hannah said before angrily leaving the room to replace the sneakers with the less practical and much less sexy footwear she had been ordered to don instead. She slipped the note under Dinah's door and then went to her own cabin, slipping off that pair of leather combat boots and sweaty socks that gave her underwear clad form that perfect captive look and replaced them with the dark hose and plain brownish dress shoes, heading back towards the bridge and coming to attention once more.

Dinah brushed her hair from her face and crouched down to pick up the envelope, opening it and reading it curiously. "Hello? Who's out there? Anyone?"

Midnite
12-10-2007, 07:32 PM
What Dinah didn't know was that the letter was covered with a chemical, when the chemical made contact with her skin, she would absorb it into her bloodstream, soon she would be unconscious and stay that way for at least 24 hours, also the chemical was a hypnotic agent and it would make her susceptible to subconsciously follow my commands, I was worried about overcoming Dinah because she was the strongest physically, and also was well trained in self-defense, I knew that I could beat her in a fight because of my Seal team training, but I would probably end up seriously hurting her, or killing her and that's not what I want.

I waited for Hannah to return to the bridge, when she finally made it back I said "Ensign I believe that you have 12 strokes from the cane coming come over here and stand in front of me, bend over and grab your ankles, it is your responsibility to count the strokes, if you forget to count, or screw the count up, we will start over again, now Ensign move."

Beatrice
12-27-2007, 12:50 AM
Hannah nodded and walked to stand in front of the captain. She bent over and presented her finely formed ass in her white panties, wrapping her fingers around her stockinged ankles as she awaited the strokes. Her cheeks clinched tightly and she closed her eyes. Kathleen remained at rigid attention in her own underthings.

Midnite
01-23-2008, 08:08 PM
I sat in my chair for a minute, admiring Hannah's tightly clenched ass cheeks, imagining to myself how they would bounce up and down under the blows of my cane, finally I stood up and reached into my case, I pulled out a 4 foot long highly polished wooden cane, it was exactly 1 inch in diameter, literally unbreakable, and highly flexible. I moved behind Hannah and moved in close so that my feet were inside her legs, I spread my legs apart forcing my feet up against Hannah's feet, then I spread my legs farther apart forcing Hannah's legs to spread open farther, finally when I was satisfied that she was stretched out as far as possible, and the muscles in her ass and thighs were as tight as they would get I stepped back. I said "remember Ensign to count each one of the blows, you can move in reaction to the blows, but return immediately to the position that you are now in," as I stepped back I noticed that by having her legs spread so wide apart it had drawn her panties tightly up against her vagina, so that now the pooch of her vagina was visible through her panties. I could feel my cock grow hard inside of my pants, and I thought to myself, "damn I need to empty my balls into one of these bitches soon". I stepped to the Hannah's right side, and drew the cane back, I hesitated for just a moment and swung the cane towards the tight ass cheeks in front of me, the cane made an evil hissing noise as it moved through the air, having lots of practice caning a female, my first blow landed exactly where I wanted it to land, since I had swung the blow slightly upwards, it connected with the top of Hannah's ass cheeks driving them up as it made contact, and I was rewarded with a very satisfying splat noise as it made contact with her cheeks.

Beatrice
03-22-2008, 12:00 PM
"Ow! One! Fuck, that hurts!" Hannah yelled angrily as the cane forced her tight cheeks to splat upwards with a resounding whollop. The cane left an angry red slash where it touched her flesh.

Midnite
03-26-2008, 06:26 AM
"Ensign, I just realized that having your panties cover your ass while I am beating you places you at a higher risk for serious injury, and being able to not complete your duties, if I land a blow on top of an earlier blow, I'm going to split your ass open so I really need to have your ass bare while I am disciplining you. It's your decision so I'm going to give you a choice, instead of 12 blows at one time I will offer you the option of six blows twice a day, on your bare ass, if that is acceptable to you then pull your panties down below your knees."

Beatrice
04-13-2008, 01:08 PM
"How about five strokes two times a day, sir?" Hannah tried to bargain. Nonetheless, she slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and began to slowly drag them down. She dragged them down over her round little ass, complete with the angry red mark where the first blow had landed through the feeble protection of her panties.She slid them down further over the soft curves of her thighs until they came to rest below her knees. Incidentally, by doing so she also exposed her own womanhood and the rather hairy black bush that covered it. She looked over at Kathleen. "Say something, ma'am."

Kathleen scowled. Like the captain, she also had a strict view of things, even if she was standing at attention in her bra, panties and shoes, her ass and back to their master. "Just because the captain has us both in a state of undress does not mean I am no longer your superior officer, Ensign. Do not give me orders."

Midnite
04-13-2008, 08:22 PM
"Ensign, as you are willing to compromise, I am as well, I will not reduce the amount of your daily punishment, instead you will receive five blows in the morning 2 blows at noon, and five blows in the evening, all of the blows will be given on your naked ass.now resume the position that you were in before, when you count, the only thing I expect to hear from you is the count, and none of your foul mouth commentary, do it quickly as you have another four blows coming, and I have several other things to do, including discussing with you and the Lt. your attitude towards your superior officers, when you are back in position politely ask me for the rest of your punishment."

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Hannah resumed the position, this time with her bare ass presented. "Please resume my punishment, sir."

Midnite
04-23-2008, 07:58 AM
With Hannah bent over, with her legs spread so far apart it was easy for the me to see her pussy from the back, I thought to himself "damn, what a hairy bush, I need to figure out some way to get her to shave herself so that her pussy is bald, and look at that tight little ass hole, it is going to be so much fun, forcing my big cock through her anal sphincter, and up inside of her." The captain resumed his position behind Hanna,I pulled the wooden cane back, this time as I swung it I aimed for the bottom of her ass cheeks with an upwards direction of the cane, this time when the cane landed it forced her ass cheeks up, I watched as her pussy tightly clenched several times, waiting for her to count.

Beatrice
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
The soft globes of her ass lifted as he softly slapped the bottom of her buns, just above where they met those nicely formed thighs. The buns bounced a little before resuming their normal position, now with an angry red mark across the bottom. Hannah gritted her teeth and closed her eyes tightly, breathing in sharply through her nose. "Two!"

Midnite
04-26-2008, 10:56 AM
I was so intent on watching the reaction of Hannah's ass hole, and pussy, reaction to the blow that I almost didn't hear her count 2, both of her holes tightly clenched and relaxed several times, I waited until her cunt and ass hole quit twitching, I lined up the chain for the third blow, this time I wanted to see more action from her cunt and ass hole, so I pulled my arm back farther this time, and swung landing the blow right across the middle of her ass.

Beatrice
04-26-2008, 10:03 PM
It was obvious that Hannah had to press her lips very tightly together to keep from screaming. Her sex and asshole also clinched tightly. For that matter, so did her thighs. Her whole body tensed at that expert spank that left a stinging red mark across the middle of her ass. She closed her brown eyes very tightly and a single tear rolled down one of her cheeks. She opened her mouth once and then closed it again. Finally, she spoke clearly. "Three."

Midnite
04-27-2008, 07:31 PM
I said "well Ensign we are halfway there, only three blows from the cane left, I am going to take a break for a couple of minutes, and get something to drink, don't move stay in position. I picked up a glass of ice water that was sitting on the table, and took a big drink of it, staring at Hannah's striped ass the entire time, when I looked at her pussy, a reflection caught my eye, I looked closer, I thought to myself "either this cunt is pissing herself, or she is starting to get turned on, and her cunt is starting to leak pussy juice." I took another drink and carefully watched Hannah's pussy, sure enough more moisture started to appear, and it wasn't urine. I thought to myself, "is this why she is being so difficult and insubordinate, does she want me to punish her? I put the glass back down on the table and moved back behind her fine ass. As I was standing there staring at Hannah's well-rounded striped ass I came to a decision, I decided that I was going to wait until after our last punishment session, I figure that by the time I was done her ass would be bright red from top to bottom, and quite painful to touch, then I was going to bend her over a table, and tie her hands so she couldn't stand up, then I was going to rape her ass hole, as hard and fast as I could, I figured that having her ass being rubbed by my pubic bone would be quite painful for her, and would cause her to clench her ass hole quite tightly around my cock, until I filled her with my semen, I really wondered if she would beg me to fuck her ass hole harder. Finally I pulled the cane back, and aim to land it so that it would make contact with her ass in between the mark at the top of her thighs, and the one across the middle of her ass, it was a perfectly swung below, and it landed exactly where I wanted it to, I watched as contact with the cane caused her ass cheeks to indent, as I pulled the cane away I was rewarded with her pussy and ass hole twitching again.

Beatrice
05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Hannah held her position rigidly during the break. She thought the alleged break was a complete tease. She didn't get to rise and stretch, much less have so much of a sip of the glass of water the captain was enjoying. These thoughts aside, however, she couldn't deny the fact that part of her was quite aroused. Her pussy was beginning to dampen at the thought that this rough, cruel man seemed to have taken total control of her.