PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for a longterm Master..

Daes
05-21-2006, 11:41 PM
I'll try to be frank to keep to the point..

I'm interested in a master for continuous roleplay... I prefer rigid training, am willing to put in time and effort to make a beneficial relationship. I take dom/sub roles very seriously and hope I can expect the same in return.

I would like someone with experience. Not only in dom/sub relationships but also in roleplaying and writing as well. I'm used to brutality though not to the point of breaking limbs, excessive bleeding etc... I'm as obediant as you want me to be- and I say that because well obviously my behavior depends on the doms wishes and leniency..

I will not do rl commands, there are small requests that I don't mind but it really depends on what it is.

I know that it will take time to get used to each other but having failed in finding a dom.. I'm hoping maybe this will perhaps push me in the right direction.. It doesnt /have/ to be longterm though I would hope that it could be a sort of partnership/friendship.

Im also sorry if this isnt the right place.. but it did seem so.

An rp can be over msn, here, Belariath or AQ (though how that would be possible on AQ I have no idea since its pg-13... but itd still be interesting and Maybe could work..) If its over this site Ill open up an OOC and the RP thread. Even if theres a rp thread going I would still like to maintain our 'relationship' off the rp ^_^ all really depends.

You can contact me here or send me an email at saintedprayer@msn.com

submissivewife
05-22-2006, 03:04 AM
This is for more public roleplay...meaning the whole board will see your adventures. If you are looking for more of a personal experience than you will need to post a personal in the personals thread.

commodus dominus
05-22-2006, 01:29 PM
I am interested and have sent you an email to your saintedprayer@msn.com email address. I have also sent you a BDSM checklist so you can indicate to me exactly what you are willing to do. Reply to sridat@gmail.com

Daes
05-22-2006, 10:44 PM
I was hoping for both really, I would love a public rp here, but also have it personal as well..

commodus, will respond shortly.

Edit: If needed I can post in both areas.. will do now.