PDA

View Full Version : Conquering Spermophobia

Blue_Monday
05-22-2006, 07:56 PM
As I mentioned in another thread, I very much want to swallow my partner's cum. But I have a rather touchy throat and palate (I also have trouble swallowing pills). When I try to swallow, I gag, and I think being afraid of gagging (or, god forbid, vomiting) makes me tense up even more.

I don't think I really dislike the taste; I feel like it's 90% mental, but I don't know how to change my mindset. Interestingly, the other night I swallowed, and his cum tasted like strawberry! We couldn't figure out why, but he was licked clean!

Has anyone had any luck conquering this fear/distaste?

Ozme52
05-23-2006, 12:21 AM
It's all mental. I suspect you have no trouble swallowing your food. Or swallowing a gulp of water.

For pills, start by swallowing a pea, with a gulp of water. I used to have the same problem and now can swallow a large handful of vitamins at one go.

For the other, though I have no personal experience, LOL, I suggest practicing with a turkey baster filled with tapioca. Or if you prefer, I imagine you could get volunteers to help you practice... weg

fantassy
05-23-2006, 04:01 PM
It's all mental. I suspect you have no trouble swallowing your food. Or swallowing a gulp of water.

I used to have the same problem and agree that it is all mental. I overcame it when I was prescribed a really tiny pill one time. It was so small I knew it couldn't be a problem. After that I just gradually started increasing the size. I had already overcome my pill problem by the time I started swallowing cum, so that was never an issue for me. If the thought of the taste is an issue for you, remember your taste buds are on your tongue, so the deeper in your mouth he cums the less you should taste it.

fantassy

Putnamcocpl
05-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Think in terms of the NIKE commercials....

Just do it;blo

Or if you perfer Mountain Dew... Just Dew it.LOL

But seriously. two things the first as stated above just do it... the second... Practice ! Practice ! Practice !

Warbaby1943
05-23-2006, 07:16 PM
My wife says it is liking drink Scotch, it is an acquired taste. You'll get to loving it.

tazkill
05-24-2006, 02:54 PM
eating pineapples and other fruits and certain vegitables can change the taste of spunk because the little guys swim in a strong mixture of fats and fructose. the sweeter the food the better the taste.

about gagging it is all about practice. I used to only be able to take the head in my mouth but then discussed with him and he told me that gagging wouldn't be a turn off and shouldn't be embarassing. so i would take him in enough to make me gag, pull back let it subside and then do it again. now i can almost touch my nose to his tummy and he is a good 7". i still gag sometimes but just chill a little and carry on.

about the swollowing, i don't really like the taste so i made an agreement that i would suck him long and hard so long as he would not cum. then one day i decided i wanted him to cum in my mouth. so i kept going and he did and it was nice. he was so happy and for some reason because i had been in control i was comfortable with swollowing.

now i know that doesn't sound like what a good sub would do but i think if you need to bend rules to give him what he wants then that is ok.

Blue_Monday
05-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the advice. I should mention that I actually have conquered my pill problem, but it didn't come naturally to me as it seems to for most people. I just had to conquer my fear a little at a time on a tiny pill that I knew wouldn't kill me.

My sweetie found a recipe for a "yummy cummy" fruit smoothie of pineapple, ginger, and other stuff. I'll post it here and let you know if it works. :-)

seababy
05-25-2006, 06:27 PM
As I mentioned in another thread, I very much want to swallow my partner's cum. But I have a rather touchy throat and palate (I also have trouble swallowing pills). When I try to swallow, I gag, and I think being afraid of gagging (or, god forbid, vomiting) makes me tense up even more.

I don't think I really dislike the taste; I feel like it's 90% mental, but I don't know how to change my mindset. Interestingly, the other night I swallowed, and his cum tasted like strawberry! We couldn't figure out why, but he was licked clean!

Has anyone had any luck conquering this fear/distaste?

I see two problems you need to look at separately.

1. Firstly your mind set on cum and changing how you feel about the taste. While your going down think about the act in really postive terms. Ok so it sounds silly but positive affirmations work here really well.
If you feel alittle squeemish dont focus on not feeling squeemish focus on how nice the skin feels in your mouth or how excited you are that he is really getting alot of pleasure as you do this. Tell your self that the moment of him cumming his your reward. And tell yourself that you love cum.
Dont worry about if you dont feel that way at first. Your feelings will come trailing along behind your thinking. As your in training in this perhaps he will allow you to use your hands so you have alittle bit more control. You dont need your training set back by feeling choked. Taking everthing step by step takes alot of pressure of you and you may be surprised how quickly you progress.
I think wanting cum to taste sweet so it is more pallatible is a more difficult approach. Cum (so Ive heard) taste more salty like skin after swimming. Thats a clean kind of taste to that and pleasant in its on right.

2. Dealing with any feelings of distaste is the first step towards stopping your fear of gagging.
However there really is a physical component and every one is different, the way you breath (mouth breather or nose) how sensitive your gag reflex is, if any initial good training has been set back by a too enthusiastic Master with a "jackhammer" technique. (Bad Masters! Bad!)
Do you swallow as his cumming? Bad move usually if your new to it. It interfers with your gag reflex. Your better of keeping it all in your mouth until he is finished then swallow. This usually makes a huge difference , its much easier.
However if he cums huge amounts then at least while your training he could just give you part of his load. Being able to breathe and swallow huge amounts would involve a different technique. You can work on that later. Same as trying to deep throat, just try one thing at a time dont overburden yourself with every technique at once.

I should probably break this down into more step by step lesson form but Im just too indolent and then people might mistake me for a perv! (couldnt have that).
If your impatient you could always just surf the net for hypnosis mp3s. They work too. However beware you may find yourself begging to do it alot if you train yourself up in that way. :)
Not sure if any of this helps but have fun trying! :)
Feel free to PM me with any success you may have and if you find a new technique...well share it!

seababy
05-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the advice. I should mention that I actually have conquered my pill problem, but it didn't come naturally to me as it seems to for most people. I just had to conquer my fear a little at a time on a tiny pill that I knew wouldn't kill me.

My sweetie found a recipe for a "yummy cummy" fruit smoothie of pineapple, ginger, and other stuff. I'll post it here and let you know if it works. :-)

I heard pineapple juice works. Let us know. :)

Blue_Monday
05-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Pineapple juice definitely works. So does kiwi. Dunno about other fruits.

Sadly enough, I haven't gone down on him since I posted and got all the great advice, nor have we tried any other foods/juices.

Seababy, thanks for the analysis! I'm going to try with the positive affirmations and self-talk, and the swallow-all-at-once technique. Regarding the mental aspect, I've also found that I'm more willing after a few drinks, but I don't want to make that a habit. But sometimes I think if I could do it a couple times with some little handicap like that, it might get me over it.

Anyway, here's the recipe for tasty fluids, for guys and girls:

three days in a row

1 cup pineapple: fresh, canned, or juice
1 cup mango juice
1 banana
half cucumber, peeled and seeded
half teaspoon fresh ginger
half teaspoon vanilla extract
two tablespoons honey

Ozme52
05-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Pineapple juice definitely works. So does kiwi. Dunno about other fruits.

Sadly enough, I haven't gone down on him since I posted and got all the great advice, nor have we tried any other foods/juices.

Truely sad indeed.

Daes
05-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Honestly, ive had a bit of this problem myself, and the advice was awesome, thanks a ton ^_^

subjo321
06-04-2006, 06:24 AM
i know mine is mental. i don't know how to get over the after taste. That thick, slimy feeling makes me almost vomit. i want to be able to swallow for Him but the only time i did i freaked out and i'm afraid to do it again.

cariad
06-04-2006, 06:45 AM
i know mine is mental. i don't know how to get over the after taste. That thick, slimy feeling makes me almost vomit. i want to be able to swallow for Him but the only time i did i freaked out and i'm afraid to do it again.

I was helped to get over that problem by being given sperm in a glass a few times so I could get used to the feel and taste in private, without me having to be concerned about his reactions. Made all the difference to me - to be able to 'acclimatise' at my own pace, and with my own reactions.

pixie_dust
06-29-2006, 01:46 AM
From my personal past experiences, I have learned that to adjust to taking more depth, you should start by manually stroking while performing oral. Example: moving your mouth over him in tandem with your hand wrapped around his shaft. Not only will it provide him the stimulation of deep throating for him, but it will allow you the ability to gradually take more depth at a pace you are comfortable with. In doing this, I have completely overcome my gag reflex.

As far as the texture and taste, I agree that eating and drinking fruits greatly improves the taste. I have also found that the more fluids he consumes, the better the consistency his spunk is. Meaning, it is much less thick and slimy, so it is more enjoyable and easier to swallow.

Hopefully this will be helpful and you are able to find as much enjoyment in giving as he is in receiving.

Blue_Monday
06-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Still working on it. My throat seems to get a bit deeper every day. :D Cumming is still a bit of a dilemma, but if I've done my job right, he's left the Earth by then anyway, and doesn't notice that he squirts all over my face and chest rather than in my mouth. Then I just lick a little up, trying to get used to the taste.