PDA

View Full Version : Hi sweetstuffs

MsUther
05-24-2006, 12:04 PM
I should have posted my introduction a month ago, but beeing a self conscious newbie made it kinda scary. Although i know you are all so nice and well behaved, and perverted as myself:nnn:

Im single for my second year and love the freedom of all the hours, i have a son thats 4 and im a fulll time slacker student at university. Someday i will run a neat lab and oooh what fun i will have, yeah, i think the dressscode will be tight,short skirts and firmly set pants. As lab dictator i most certaintly will look good with the whip equiped. Oh the days ahead.

I discovered im a drooling sub only about 8 months ago. Im so happy i found that slot clicking in place, i never knew. Now i do.
I have sort of a relationship with a neat man and i`m hoping he is a sleeping Dom. It looks good for now. I have not dared telling him about just how far my interest in BDSM goes, but up until now he has responded so good. Oh boie...im so hoping he truly are a merciless Dom:whip:

I enetered this forum through the Academy next door.
I have enjoyed looking at the threads here for a little while, now my lurking days are over and i humbly present myself to you all.
Im glad i found this forum, and i look forward to many interesting hours together with you inhabitans here.
Im Norwegian by the way, so my english is not as good as i want it to be.

Thanks for reading and i`ll be seeing you out there:11_2_102:

Aussiegirl1
05-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the forums. I am sure you will have lots of fun.:wel

Aussiegirl

subdude05
05-24-2006, 02:52 PM
welcome to the forums, i wouldnt worry about you english, mines not very good and im english, hope you have a good time here

Qmoq
05-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Evening, MsUther,

Hope the lab work goes well, welcome to you and your friendly, youthful attitude.

Q x

Silke
05-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey MsUther....so nice you found the way over here from the Academy!! :wel

Enjoy & have fun! Looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Silke

Tojo
05-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi MsUther- thanks for the lovely intro, hope you're having a great time here.

:wel

Tojo

MrDom
05-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi and welcome to the fun.

mrDom

eviana
05-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Hello and welcome

submissivewife
05-24-2006, 06:52 PM
I should have posted my introduction a month ago, but beeing a self conscious newbie made it kinda scary. Although i know you are all so nice and well behaved, and perverted as myself:nnn:

a fulll time slacker

well now you should fit right in!;)

Well behaved? who told you that? Perverts YES! Never well behaved.....

:wel: Hope you enjoy

Aesop
05-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums. :wel

MsUther
05-25-2006, 02:02 AM
Thanks for welcomming me, people. I hope i will be able to contribute to the site for a long time to come.
Submissivewife; I have read many responses and comments, and this forum seems to be including and mostly nice, thats what i ment, you treat people with respect and thats good:gun:
Being sensible when it comes to sexual preferations might be considered well behaved. And isnt BDSM oh so sensible? Im sure most people have Dom or sub tendences. Lets go free them all!! Or maybe we shouldnt, wouldnt be as much fun then, being "normal" and all.
Thanks again :)

Have an :exellent1 weekend!

edit: and noone know the two books ive posted about in the game thread? Hehe thats kinda fun ;)

submissivewife
05-25-2006, 06:34 PM
;) Hey gal, i want my guns back. I feel naked with out them. ;)

Tojo
05-25-2006, 08:33 PM
;) Hey gal, i want my guns back. I feel naked with out them. ;)

You look just fine like that, subwife.

Tojo

Ozme52
05-25-2006, 11:35 PM
:wel Ms.

MsUther
05-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Ooh how about Naked with Guns? Sounds very yummy! And we could share, or get two sets... or or or a parade of neat women, naked and each with a set of sleek guns :whip2:

sigh

submissivewife
05-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Ms U....no need to encourage Tojo, he's already got me into enough trouble as it is in another thread.