PDA

View Full Version : The Taking of Khaera ~Rp ooc~

Daes
05-25-2006, 05:47 PM
This is the first rp I've started here so bear with me. I will post the rp once a suitable dom has posted an application =)

The roleplay is taking place in midieval period, fantasy based. So magic, knights, ethereal creatures. You do not have to be human but some human-looking being (angel, demon, nixie) would be preferred... But that doesn't mean you can't play as a minotaur, dragon kin, wolven, whatever.

The land itself is called Muirne, where rape is not uncommon and slavery (though frowned upon) is accepted as a legal binding when agreed to. Wherever your character lives, whether it be a noble's exquisite mansion with its own underground labyrinth of dungeons, or a huge cavern or cave- whatever you want is fine with me.

Time stamp: afternoon, middle of autumn.

Looking for a Master for this rp. As I am playing the sub. =)

Rules: Yes I have rules.
1.) No bunnying. This means you cannot make my character Do/say/react for me. Only I control what she does. So please dont put "I nibbled over her sweet nipples, biting lightly as a moan reached my ears." Unless I said she moaned- she didnt moan :P If i didnt say she moved, she didnt move.
2.) No killing her.
3.) No breaking her limbs.

Note: I write in Third-person, not first.

Not too bad, no? I'm not enthusiastic about needles but I will accept them... Bleeding, cutting, is fine. However if you try cutting /Off/ something I will dismember your character and shove a razor up your throat.

Okay, now that Ive scared off everyone, whos interested? O.o

If you want to join please post a description of your character and your request to participate in the rp. I want No ads here- go to my personal if you want that- not that Ill actually look at it because quite frankly- I just want to rp right now >.>

Alright last thing before I explain what she looks like- She is not going to be happy about being enslaved, but Trust me, in time she'll cool down. How fast- depends on your dom. No rushes though, this is going to be a worth while experience. And I wont make this easy because, well.. I like a challenge =) If you want her, you gotta work for it. If you want her permanantly you have to earn her trust and love as to not run away when given the chance- or even with a silver tongue, convince her to willingly be collared (which Im willing to do provided I dont have to change the way she's supposed to be- which is stubborn and head strong)

Name: Khaera
Height: 5.10'
Weight: 162 lbs
Race/Species: Human

Eyes: Piercing ravenous eyes, vivid and full of energetic light with their silver tone. Almost oriental looking contours, curvy almond shape and bordered with dark lining that pronounces her alluring gaze.

Hair: Rich reddish/brown highlights over thick and wavy mahogany tresses that cascade down to the low of her back. Several beaded locks rest in front of her shoulders, thick unkempt bangs fall just over cheeks and occasionally stray in front of her eyes. There are times when she can be seen with her tresses pulled into a thick, loose long braid.

Voice/Accent: Her voice is very eloquent and clear in tone, rich in it’s smooth seductive resonance.

Skin: Her skin is evenly sun kissed over many travels under the sun, leaving her with a smoothed golden brown tone. A intricate tribal dragon tattoo can be seen curling over her upper thigh to her lower back.

Build/Body Type: Medium build, smooth thick thighs, strong legs, and comely curves. Slightly toned with flat stomach and perky mounds.

Clothing: Over her dark layered cropped top she hones a loose reddened cut-off vest, a thick leather girdle strapped tightly around her midsection. Sturdy leather bracers cover her arms, held there by leather buckles and covering over her fingerless gloves with a fishnet styled mesh material extending half way over her upper arms. She wears baggy mahogany cargo leggings that fall over her hardened leather boots, the pants held by a thick belt.

Sir_G
05-25-2006, 07:16 PM
My formal request to join this PPG.

My characters Name is Ash Here is his bio.

Name: Ash Oakenshield
Height: 6.4"
Weight: 220 lbs
Race/Species: Human Ranger

Eyes: Ice blue eyes, hard as flint when angered but capable of a softer glint went pleased.

Hair: Shoulder length raven black Oten tied back with a thin leather thong with two peices of carved oak at either end, which also doubles as a garrot when necessary. Because of his lifestyle he often has two to three days stubble on his face as well as a goatee and moustache.

Voice/Accent: His voice is a deep, rich baratone. Commanding and engendering confidence in his allies and fear into his enemies.

Skin: His skin is tanned and his body lightly covered in hair i.e. chest, he too has twin dragon tatoos on his forearms hinting at his royal lineage from a line of kings long forgotten in these dark times.

Build/Body Type: Srtong build, well defined muscular arms and legs, pretty much a vee shape from shoulders to waist. Hard abdomininals but not over the top body builder looks. He has earned his body through warfare and the rugged lifstyle he leads. He is well endowed sexually with eight inches of thick cock.

Clothing: He prefers to wear lighter well made cotton and wool pirate style shirts to allow ease of movement when he needs it. He wears an enchanted chainmail vest that protect him from sword thrusts and any arrow shot by man or creature. He wears leather pants a held up by a two inch wide belt as wellas leather boots, a thick hooded cloak keeps him warm on chill nights.

Daes
05-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks for your interest ^^

But just to make sure.

Are you playing a sub then or a dom? if a sub I would like to make sure any doms that join the rp would be okay with that.. otherwise if not.. well i guess we'll see what happens.. cause im a masochist too >.>

Sir_G
05-26-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll be playing the dom or a dominant role depending on how many you wish to be involved.

Greg

Daes
05-26-2006, 10:31 PM
^_^ alright Awesome, tomorrow I will be posting the rp.

Sir_G
05-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Looking forward to it Daes. I suspect you are going to be a feisty lil thing that's gonna need a strong whip hand to get you to submit:whip: Also feeling that nervous anticipation. I want to do good here!

Daes
05-31-2006, 02:40 AM
Posted, changed time to sunset.. just made more sense.

Um made a mistake.. ~kicks laggy net connection~ so ignore the edited duplicate, thanks.

^_^ Im keeping ooc statements here, just makes it more organized that way.