PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Good Evening!

Daes
05-27-2006, 01:20 PM
This is somewhat embrassingly late, but I was looking over the threads and though 'Hey, it would only be right if I made one too'. So... HELLLOO ~drowns everyone in cookies~

I am Daes, obviously, and I have been fascinated by bdsm since I was seventeen and I met my first would-be dom online. I never had the pleasure of being able to take it into rl, though I hope to one day and look forward to that time.

Well I am 20 years old, my birthday was a little over a month ago, I am currently living with my boyfriend in Cicero, hate the place but thats okay. Too segregated for my liking. I'm used to good ole' california. I love nature and outdoors though Im not a sporty person, I just enjoy scenery.. (well I do!) I can enjoy a trip just by watching whats around me. I love sushi as Ive practically been raised on the stuff (yum), my favorite holday is Christmas, I prefer night over day, and Im more of a romantic than a realist.

I love the arts, I really do, and whatever I become in life will be in some way or form part of it. Its who I am. I cannot tell you how much peasure I take from drawing or listening to music, without music I would not have been able to go through some Very hard times in my life. I absolutely love to write, I am in so many roleplays I astound myself when able to keep on top of them, the storytelling aspect about the and such interesting social interaction makes it a great hobby for me, and it improves my writing along the way. I love to dance, and I'd also go to plays every week if I could. I do a lot of graphic artwork and off of Adventure Quest do a ton of requests for clans and clubs on the site.

I had some college, plan on going back soon- for Media Arts and Animation. See I love cartoons. Where someone sees cheesy dialogue and antics- Im looking at camera angles and lighting, character developement, background painting and scenery, detail, computer graphics, whats 2d and whats 3d etc. So in that way, im a bit of an animation geek =)

When it comes to music I listen to a lot of hard and underground rock, death and liquid metal, goth rock, oldies, classical, alternative, new age, r&b.. Rarely any rap or country or pop. With the exception of Robyn cause I like her >.>

My favorite bands include: Flaw, HIM, Sevendust, Bullet for my Valentine, Staind, Killswitch Engage (old and new), Fuel, My Dying Bride, Atreyu, Nonpoint, Breaking Benjamin, Lacuna Coil, Crossfade, Dredg, Bush, The Gathering, Inkubus Sukkubus, wow the list goes on >.>

~looks up~ Yea i think ill stop now >.> got carried away ^_^ Well Ill see you all around! Nice meeting you all and I hope I get to know everyone better =)

~Daes

Qmoq
05-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Welcome Daes! Good luck to you, in all that you do and find out.

Q x

Silke
05-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey Daes...what an impressive introduction!! *grins* Since you chose to finally post an 'official' introduction you'll get an 'official' :wel

Hope you continue to enjoy the forums and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the place. :)

Daes
05-27-2006, 04:48 PM
~ish officially welcomed~ thanks =) Im really enjoying myself and I cant wait to participate where I can ^^

eviana
05-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums.

Tojo
05-27-2006, 07:11 PM
You're already participating Daes. Welcome.:)

Thanks for getting carried away, glad I'm not the only one who does...

Lovely intro- new people TAKE NOTE! that's how to do it!

I grew up in the 70s, I understand totally the role that music can play in getting throught hard times. (Anyone remember Jim Croce's 'Time In A Bottle'?)

Hope you continue to enjoy it here.

:noprobs:

Tojo

Aussiegirl1
05-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Welcome Daes,
I feel like I know so much about you already. I too love to draw, write, sing and listen to music and love musicals. It is such a big part of life. Sounds like you have a real future in animation or some other area of the arts.

Hope you have fun in the forums and continue to get carried away, we like that!
Aussiegirl

Daes
05-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks again for the welcome. =)

Music can do amazing things for the soul- or at least I believe so.

Thats kool aussie, glad to see someone with similar interests ^_^ and will do ^^

mina
05-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Welcome ^^

It sounds like you have a pretty interesting life! I love how you're so into all the different aspects of art and expression. I also feel the same way about music, it's always been very helpful for me too. Good luck with everything!

MrDom
05-28-2006, 04:13 AM
Hi and welcome

MrDom

subdude05
05-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Welcome

submissivewife
05-28-2006, 08:46 AM
:wel: Kind of late getting my welcome in but Welcome. I can already tell you are enjoying the forums. I look forward to your posts and stories. Thanks for participating.

subwife