PDA

View Full Version : my introduction

sweetness and light
05-28-2006, 09:44 AM
hello, and thank you for looking - many people when seeing my member name, they assume that there are two of us. but it is just me. i got the name when working in the burn ward of a hospital in southern california. there was one particular patient who was burnt over 80% of his body, and when i would come in with a fresh iv and his pain meds, it amazed me in spite of the pain he was in, he still managed to be as positive and humorous as he could be, he would always greet me with "oh if it isn't sweetness and light". the name kind of stuck with me. i am submissive, and i love it in too many ways to explain. i am straight, but would like to meet/talk with anyone who would like to talk, share ideas, ask questions, be a friend, and vent if you need to, i am a great listener, and can tell a joke pretty good! again, thank you for reading.

submissivewife
05-28-2006, 11:04 AM
:wel: Sweetness and light, hope you enjoy the forums.

mina
05-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi and welcome! What a sweet story, you sound like a great person.

Tojo
05-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Well that just goes to show kinky people are some of the nicest around.

Hi & welcome s&l thanks for a lovely intro. Hope you meet many nice people here.

Tojo :)

Silke
05-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Hiya sweetness - hope I can cut that lovely name of you short *ducks*, I'm just a lazy person, I guess. ;)

Anyway...thank you for that beautiful intro and :wel to the forums. Hope you'll have fun! :)

Ozme52
05-28-2006, 04:08 PM
a quick :wel from me... as I bop in and back out of the forum.

I have "guests."

eviana
05-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Welcome sweetness and light. It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy being here at the forums.