PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Kyros
05-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Greetings everyone.

I am new here at this forum but not new to the lifestyle. I have been in the lifestyle it would seem forever and am looking forward to finding some intriguing conversations and ideas share.

I am in my mid 30s and I have been dominant right from the start even as a child, even though I did not understand what it meant. Started dating when I was 17 and pretty soon found myself wanting control of every relationship I was in. Sometimes it was good and sometimes, it wasnt, until I realized that what I wanted was not shared by every partner that I met, but the ones that understood me and shared my outlook, it was very intense and explosive relationship.

To me, Master/slave or D/s relationships in some ways are a very intense expression of love and dedication between two people..to the extent that I feel that true M/s relationships are almost spiritual in the way it liberates both the Master and the slave..

I look forward to participating in these forums.. :ty

submissivewife
05-31-2006, 06:31 PM
Damn I love the avatar!

:wel: Hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing more from you.

Silke
05-31-2006, 06:38 PM
Hiya Kyros and thank you for your intro...I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums. Have fun!!! :)

:wel

Tojo
05-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the nice intro Kyros, hope you enjoy it here. :wel

Tojo

eviana
05-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Hello and welcome. Glad you found your way here and hope you will enjoy being at the forums.

learningtopleez
06-02-2006, 09:01 AM
To me, Master/slave or D/s relationships in some ways are a very intense expression of love and dedication between two people..to the extent that I feel that true M/s relationships are almost spiritual in the way it liberates both the Master and the slave..

While I have only ever been in D/s relationships, your take on both hit the right chord with me! Especially the part I put in bold type....I would only add trust to your list.

Welcome to the forums!:)

Tojo
06-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Yep so true LTP, so true.

Tojo

mina
06-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey there, Kyros! :wel

I also agree! Nicely put.

Aesop
06-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the forums Kyros.:wel