PDA

View Full Version : New Tech Problems and Answers forum

Rabbit1
06-01-2006, 01:18 PM
This is so we can help each other---I know nothing about Mac computers--and if you are a Mac user and someone has a problem while using a Mac --please feel free to help them ---Same way with AOL---I am not a AOL user---you may know of a way to change the setting in AOL to help them

fire wall and other problems ---there are so many different softwares out there and so many different settings ---I am not a computer guru---I do good to keep my own running---

If I know the answer to a question I will join right in ---please do the same--you may know a better way

so lets join together and help one another ---a lot of problems I am emailed about I have to guess at solutions because I can not see your computer

so if you have a problem please post it in the new forum ---if you have the answer to a problem please post it in the new forum

Warbaby1943
06-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Rabbit1,

Thanks, I may post about my Avatar problem.

Rabbit1
06-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Rabbit1,

Thanks, I may post about my Avatar problem.

feel free to post about any problem you are having ---If I can not answer it maybe one of our computer wizzard members can ---I do not profess to be a computer guru---I am lucky to keep mine running ----lol